DREAM: Thomas S. Monson

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LdsMarco
captain of 100

DREAM: Thomas S. Monson

Post by LdsMarco »

FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED

I had an interesting dream I would like to share with you.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: DREAM: Thomas S. Monson

Post by brianj »

Nice video. Interesting dream.

I just wish I had more clear inspiration about what to do when I keep thinking about someone.

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

brianj wrote: November 22nd, 2017, 10:51 pm I just wish I had more clear inspiration about what to do when I keep thinking about someone.
Sometimes it's just saying hello. Making a simple phone call or go to their house and give them a cake or cookies. Simple things make a huge difference. :)

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

I watched this last night. I think it meant that the only thing keeping President Monson going is help from those on the other side. We should love everyone as though they were family, and President Monson can't do it all alone. As I listened to your video I strongly felt that our guardian angels are helping us make it through. Thanks for the video.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

How do you know when its OK to share an inspired dream? I'm used to not being able to because in my case my family is persecutory towards anything religion. But now I see that some people do share this kind of stuff. But I don't know when it's OK and I'm concerned with not wanting people to think I'm a nut job either. (sorry I don't know how to word that last part better.)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

gardener4life wrote: November 24th, 2017, 9:34 am How do you know when its OK to share an inspired dream? I'm used to not being able to because in my case my family is persecutory towards anything religion. But now I see that some people do share this kind of stuff. But I don't know when it's OK and I'm concerned with not wanting people to think I'm a nut job either. (sorry I don't know how to word that last part better.)
Good question, and made me reflect on my own dilemma where what might be termed an Angel of Light appeared on a photograph. Others were with me when I first viewed it, so keeping it a secret wasn’t an option. I posted stuff in the private discussion and have since revisited the site to investigate the anomaly.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

gardener4life wrote: November 24th, 2017, 9:34 am How do you know when its OK to share an inspired dream? I'm used to not being able to because in my case my family is persecutory towards anything religion. But now I see that some people do share this kind of stuff. But I don't know when it's OK and I'm concerned with not wanting people to think I'm a nut job either. (sorry I don't know how to word that last part better.)
There have been times I start sharing something and start getting a feeling that it's not right to share it, so I stop. I probably should pray about sharing it first, but I usually don't.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

brianj wrote: November 24th, 2017, 9:51 am
There have been times I start sharing something and start getting a feeling that it's not right to share it, so I stop. I probably should pray about sharing it first, but I usually don't.
That sounds right. And praying about if you should or shouldn't seems like a good idea.

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

I have to be prompted to share it. I keep a lot of dreams to myself due to the fact that God has given them to me. Some are not supposed to be shared. Whatever he gives, he can take away. So be careful

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

Well, it was time for our beloved prophet to go home. I think we all knew his time was very near but I see now why God has given me this dream.

Just an fyi, I believe trouble times are now really about to occur. I hope all of you (including me) are spiritually prepared for what's coming.

More videos are coming in the near future

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

"We thank thee O God for a Prophet".

May President Nelson be blessed in the coming days and weeks as the weight will now fall on his shoulders.