Ebola Cure Found and Known!!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Ebola Cure Found and Known!!

Post by JohnnyL »

"In October 2014, I traveled to Sierra Leone with my colleague Howard Robins to train local health professionals to treat Ebola with ozone therapy. Training went great. We hit a snag. While at the Sierra Leone Ebola treatment center outside the capital, a call came in from the Ministry of Health halting the ozone project. Patients were forbidden to receive ozone, and the staff as well. The staff did continue with our training fearing for their lives otherwise. Patients were denied and left to die.

As "luck" would have it, several health providers, who were on the front line, subsequently did come down with Ebola. Additionally we know of three additional doctors who contracted the disease. Of these three, two outright refused ozone therapy and quickly and miserably died. These made international news. The third was trained by me and requested ozone and was REFUSED. He also, sadly, died miserably. The remaining 4 managed to get the therapy and all 4 responded nearly instantly, totally recovered within a few days and had no complications. The government announced in the world news that one military physician did recover, and seemed to take credit. However, the government omitted the fact that he received ozone therapy."

Scientific paper, more: http://www.docrowen.com/ozone-cures-ebola.html

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: Ebola Cure Found and Known!!

Post by kittycat51 »

I love ozone. My family now uses that instead of toxic fluoride treatments at the dentist. I had no idea that ozone has wider reaches! BUT in the case of an Ebola outbreak here in the US do you think it would be suppressed? Of course it would. :x

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Re: Ebola Cure Found and Known!!

Post by Ezra »

Reading the article. Medical ozone was created by Nikola Tesla. Cures polio and other diseases.

So I would like to point out what’s the purpose of immunization shots? Why would it continue to be suppressed? Cuz they are not interested in our health.