Keep your eyes on the news...

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Keep your eyes on the news...

Post by Durzan »

The Antifa protests scheduled to happen today have some serious chances of blowing up into riots. Either they have revolutionary intentions, or the rumors and conspiracies that they have such violent intentions may drive someone to attack... and if that happens, well then, get ready for the fireworks; it will be like throwing a lit torch into a large pile of gunpowder and gasoline. Kaboom.

I just got this gut feeling of uneasiness... Don't know if something big is going to happen or not. Just keep your eyes on the news today, and pray that whatever happens, that it will be God's will.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: Keep your eyes on the news...

Post by brianj »

A friend of mine, the best friend I have had in decades, decided to go visit family in the Los Angeles region this weekend. I wish she would have chosen another weekend! I don't expect anything to happen, but I do worry about the very few friends I can get together with and really talk to.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

If it doesn't happen today it could happen the next time too. They did this last year as someone else pointed out. So even if it doesn't blow up totally this time, it could the next. I think it's right to stay guarded and aware. Not watching the news and being blind to it will make it 'allowed' to happen. What is interesting to me is how these things are all over in the scriptures. This is just an upgraded version of either Amlici's uprising or Coriantumr trying to march into the heart of the land of Zarahemla to try to take over. (Hopefully it won't be that bad.) (And people tend to discount Amlici's story because he lost but those two stories are clearly in there for our day.)

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Found a news article on the Antifa protests in Austin, TX.

http://www.statesman.com/news/local/ant ... bo5AE5iiP/

Not sure if this is going on in other cities...

Edit: Heres one in LA...

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

justkeepswimming
captain of 100

Post by justkeepswimming »

I don't doubt it will be God's will, just not yet clear on who's god:)
Durzan wrote: November 4th, 2017, 9:24 am Just keep your eyes on the news today, and pray that whatever happens, that it will be God's will.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

I've been watching football all day today. Did I miss the civil war?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I've been playing with grandchildren all day. A quick check on Drudge doesn't show any riots. Poor Soros, more $$$$$ down the tubes. I dare say that he will get what he's paying for eventually.

Is it their pact with the devil that keeps most of these Gadiantons alive so long?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Various stages of simmer until 2024. :P

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Lizzy60 wrote: November 4th, 2017, 6:44 pm I've been playing with grandchildren all day. A quick check on Drudge doesn't show any riots. Poor Soros, more $$$$$ down the tubes. I dare say that he will get what he's paying for eventually.

Is it their pact with the devil that keeps most of these Gadiantons alive so long?
Seems that ANTIFA was upset with Soros for not paying. Maybe change of plan - seeing that people are seeing how insane ANTIFA was & in a way, helped wake up some leftists, to reconsider such illogically hypocritical ideologies like “I will beat you and property for being fascist bigots and not thinking as insanely as I do.”

Looks like there were at least 8 doners to AfGJ (& ANTIFA?)... the top 4 being
The New World Foundation (previously chaired by Hillary Clinton),
George Soros,
Patagonia &
Lush Cosmetics.
Other doners: Ben & Jerry’s charity, City of Tuscon, United Steel workers labor union & most ironically The Peace Development Fund. http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/03/look- ... ley-event/

What I wonder is what is the motive or goal of this? According to link below: eventual communism, including new world order and microchipping everyone and other tactics for universal control. http://www.returnofkings.com/129266/wha ... ntifa-want

My guess is they were trying to rally all extreme but ignorant leftists to help ruin democracy and any power of the people. I don’t think it worked well and backfired somewhat, since they were even too left/illogical for many leftists. They’ll probably continue trying to infiltrate media to make it ridiculously leftist biased.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

It is not true that the city of Tucson donated to afGJ. "a city official says that the city acted merely as a pass-through for a Native American tribe that provided a grant to the activist group. The city official said that no city money went to AfGJ." I should hope not. Bad enuf that an Indian tribe would donate to such an outfit, and that the city would somehow facilitate that transfer of funds.