Hillary Arrest Countdown

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Hillary will be arrested within...

1 week
No votes
1 month
No votes
2 months
No votes
4 months
4%
6 months
2%
1 year
No votes
2 years
2%
the time limit of Trump's 1st term
No votes
the time limit of Trump's 2nd term (heaven forbid)
2%
She'll go to her grave in peace, the truth of her foul deeds will be made public, and her ill-gotten gains will be seized and distributed to the poor
4%
Never
87%

Total votes: 52
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Hillary Arrest Countdown

Post by Silver »

How long do you think it will take for Hillary to get real-life perp-walk arrested?

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Re: Hillary Arrest Countdown

Post by gardener4life »

I think the only way she will be held accountable is if people are out on the streets protesting to have their politicians, and the judicial branch of the government held accountable and punished just like the reset of us. And that would take a lot of people willing to risk getting arrested...and because of that it probably won't happen.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Agreed. ^ It will never happen.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Can we add another option, "Some other form of judgement will befall her: lightning strike, spontaneous combustion, etc." ? :)

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

alaris wrote: ↑November 1st, 2017, 12:03 pm Can we add another option, "Some other form of judgement will befall her: lightning strike, spontaneous combustion, etc." ? :)
No, but you can earn yourself an extra day in Spirit Prison if you maintain that desire until the end of your own time on earth.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Silver wrote: ↑November 1st, 2017, 12:39 pm
alaris wrote: ↑November 1st, 2017, 12:03 pm Can we add another option, "Some other form of judgement will befall her: lightning strike, spontaneous combustion, etc." ? :)
No, but you can earn yourself an extra day in Spirit Prison if you maintain that desire until the end of your own time on earth.
?...please expound πŸ€”

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

dafty wrote: ↑November 1st, 2017, 1:36 pm
?...please expound
It's quite simple. If you wish ill on another of God's children and maintain that attitude to death, you won't come out of prison until you have "paid the uttermost farthing."

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Silver wrote: ↑November 1st, 2017, 2:47 pm
?...please expound
It's quite simple. If you wish ill on another of God's children and maintain that attitude to death, you won't come out of prison until you have "paid the uttermost farthing."
Who's wishing ill? We are speculating what will happen to Hillary. I personally believe the Harlot (not Hillary but the Whore of all the earth) will start eating herself. I guess that wouldn't be lightning or combustion, but if there were a bullet item that were, "Dies under mysterious circumstances" that option would receive my vote.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

alaris wrote: ↑November 1st, 2017, 3:01 pm

?...please expound
Who's wishing ill? We are speculating what will happen to Hillary. I personally believe the Harlot (not Hillary but the Whore of all the earth) will start eating herself. I guess that wouldn't be lightning or combustion, but if there were a bullet item that were, "Dies under mysterious circumstances" that option would receive my vote.
10-4

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Silver wrote: ↑November 1st, 2017, 3:05 pm
alaris wrote: ↑November 1st, 2017, 3:01 pm
?...please expound
10-4
Who am I kidding? I am praying for justice on Hitlery. I can only imagine that those judgements upon her would be considered "ill."

0:-)

Yahtzee
captain of 100

Post by Yahtzee »

It won't be mysterious at all. She'll just unexpectedly die in a car bomb or shoot herself from behind. Perfectly reasonable ways to go....

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Yahtzee wrote: ↑November 1st, 2017, 3:31 pm It won't be mysterious at all. She'll just unexpectedly die in a car bomb or shoot herself from behind. Perfectly reasonable ways to go....
I was thinking Seth Rich ... perhaps it will be ruled a "botched robbery" and will receive a similar treatment from CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/us/seth-r ... index.html

From the Article:
"The young DNC staffer died just as he was on the cusp of starting a dream job, one that appeared to be the perfect next step for a political path launched during his teenage years."
... as though he just up and died.
Before Rich died, he had been offered a new job on Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign,
You mean before Seth Rich was gunned down with no evidence of anything being "botched?"

CNN's slimey collusion to cover up this murder only offers more evidence this was a gadianton hit:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... ail-leaker

Sorry - this thread is on Hitlery ... but this ties back to her. This is how "they" have dealt with the leaks in the 2016 election, and she is part of "they." I am merely suggesting if "they" take her out, there will be a similar cover-up.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

Actually praying for righteous judgment is a good thing. That can sometimes look like looking like we want ill for others but isn't the same thing. We are encouraged to support the law of the land. If we're not careful someone could use an excuse for not wanting ill on others to mean we want total anarchy and no one held accountable.

Both of you had good points. I do think that some other judgment may befall her is actually a pretty likely scenario.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Look, please, at the responses so far. 24 votes...24, the number of temples in the New Jerusalem temple complex...all 24 say no, Hillary will never be arrested.

Notice also that the vertical alignment of the 0 (zero) votes and the horizontal line of 24 "never" votes form a square...more temple symbolism.

I'm waiting, hoping, that someone else will also tell us what these votes mean so I don't have to.
Hill Injustice.JPG
Hill Injustice.JPG (46.48 KiB) Viewed 1068 times

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Means 24 people have awoken to our awful situation.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

alaris wrote: ↑November 1st, 2017, 9:37 pm Means 24 people have awoken to our awful situation.
That's good, but not what I am thinking of.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

31 votes, mine included, for Hillary will "never" be arrested. I would be happy to be wrong on this one.

What does it mean, y'all, that all respondents so far believe Hillary will never be arrested?

Spider
captain of 100

Post by Spider »

Silver wrote: ↑November 2nd, 2017, 10:10 am 31 votes, mine included, for Hillary will "never" be arrested. I would be happy to be wrong on this one.

What does it mean, y'all, that all respondents so far believe Hillary will never be arrested?
That she is protected by others belonging to secret combinations.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Hillary is an old and sick woman who has so much money and influence that she will die of old age in her beautiful home before she ever spends a day in jail. I also imagine that she and her husband have so much dirt on so many influential people and are so well insulated and connected that others will be implicated and taken down long before them.

Irrelevant
captain of 100

Post by Irrelevant »

You know what it means. ;) She's far more likely to receive a presidential pardon than go to prison. I doubt that it would even get that far, though. Don't bother worrying about the connections she has and those throughout the government who support her- I'm sure that she could get out of it with blackmail alone.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Spider wrote: ↑November 3rd, 2017, 12:36 am
Silver wrote: ↑November 2nd, 2017, 10:10 am 31 votes, mine included, for Hillary will "never" be arrested. I would be happy to be wrong on this one.

That she is protected by others belonging to secret combinations.
Very good. Follow-up question, in two parts, the first of which is rhetorical:
1. As the head of the executive branch of the federal government, why doesn't Trump just order her to be arrested?
2. Is it because he is part of a secret combination which is protecting her, or because he is a puppet of said combination?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Shoulda known. There's even an ArrestHillary hashtag on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/arresthillary?lang=en

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Post a survey asking if Hillary should stand trial and have an open public hearing with all witnesses and a twelve person jury.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

42 total votes so far with 1 vote for Hillary's arrest in 4 months. I hope that's right. If it is, an ounce of silver to whoever selected that choice.

Now there are 38 (of 42) votes for she'll never get arrested. Sad.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Silver wrote: ↑November 4th, 2017, 3:15 pm 42 total votes so far with 1 vote for Hillary's arrest in 4 months. I hope that's right. If it is, an ounce of silver to whoever selected that choice.

Now there are 38 (of 42) votes for she'll never get arrested. Sad.
Now there's two votes for 4 months. So weird!