Flight Attendant sheds new light on 9/11.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
DEEPER storm
captain of 100

Flight Attendant sheds new light on 9/11.

Post by DEEPER storm »

This video is based on combined segments from an interview conducted by George Noory on Coast to Coast AM with 9/11 researcher author and now retired Flight Attendant Rebekah Roth. This version of the interview is shortened and edited.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Flight Attendant sheds new light on 9/11.

Post by Thinker »

It is pretty obvious that the buildings went down demolition-style. But I hadn’t considered the strange things people said & how they could even have cellphone-reception. And it’s news to me that some of the supposed terrorists are still alive & had come forth to explain they weren’t there. Suspicious how just the terrorists’ (pretend?) passports were found - when so many other passengers were involved. It does seem like a methodical plan - even with scripts to repeatedly refer to hijackers as “of middle east descent” as if to anger Americans enough to support unjust wars.

The moral: THINK! Don’t follow insane/dangerous herd mentality.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Thinker wrote: October 30th, 2017, 3:19 pm It is pretty obvious that the buildings went down demolition-style. But I hadn’t considered the strange things people said & how they could even have cellphone-reception. And it’s news to me that some of the supposed terrorists are still alive & had come forth to explain they weren’t there. Suspicious how just the terrorists’ (pretend?) passports were found - when so many other passengers were involved. It does seem like a methodical plan - even with scripts to repeatedly refer to hijackers as “of middle east descent” as if to anger Americans enough to support unjust wars.

The moral: THINK! Don’t follow insane/dangerous herd mentality.
Here is a question:
How many of our boys we're "herded" over seas to fight against and kill innocent people who were not even guilty of that above "terrorist" act?

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Wow, Holy Cow! I have seen several videos about "9-11" and have known for years we have been lead down a road of deception. Rebekah does an awesome job with her research and makes me see things in a whole different light. May she stay safe because of her knowledge and tell all book.

DEEPER storm
captain of 100

Post by DEEPER storm »

Start the video 51:38 min all four plans landed at Westover air reserve base, Massachusetts. Just 20 min from Boston c-5 base with a long run way.
She commented all passenger receive poisonous gases in side the planes................