these are mind blowing evidences of the falling away and the restitution of all things.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

these are mind blowing evidences of the falling away and the restitution of all things.

Post by kirtland r.m. »

If you don't understand what I am posting, don't worry the time will come when you will. Orientation to Restoration Evidences

The topics contained in this database are familiar to members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Members believe that God restored to us principles and ordinances from the ancient church through Joseph Smith using many angelic appearances, visions and revelations beginning in 1820.

The restored gospel is meant to strengthen... Christians... throughout the world. One of the most important principles of the restored gospel is that God loves all His children so much that everyone that accepts the redeeming love of His Son Jesus Christ either on this earth or afterwards in it Even the means by which God's plan will provide all His children using temple ordinances is found among these ancient documents.
The spirit world will receive glorious happiness.

So no matter what religious denomination you are affiliated with, we invite you to add to your faith by pondering God's family plan that was known in ancient times. Keep in mind that all of the quotes in this database are from scholars that are NOT members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.http://liftapi.com/restoration/for/ligh ... rientation
Here are some interesting quotes which can be looked at on the above website from very early gospel writers.
After driven out of the garden, Adam and Eve hears words of the three(very interesting), submit to instruction.
.. Adam called her "the mother of all living"
Arise, Adam.' And when he saw her, he said: ... 'you will be called "the mother of the living" ...
Adam was made in the image of Christ - Christ, in the image of God
We hear of 'the First Man, the image of the invisible spirit' ... Ialdabaoth was the creator of all, and he is the image of the Father, 'the First Man, for in the shape of Man his image was revealed'. A being is then made in the likeness of the First Perfect Man, whose image is seen in the water, and is called Adam
All life forms have a spirit, God's children
Anointed to be gods

The ceremony is said to take place in the heavenly realms just as the royal ritual was often described as though it were taking place in heaven. Let us notice too, that the anointing act here is not associated primarily with cleansing or healing, but rather with a rite like king David's. It is said that the ceremony makes the pneumatic into a god as well, just like the one above. In other words he will be a royal god
Arrogant Satan exalts himself
He became arrogant and exalted himself and said: 'Is there anyone who is greater than I? Is there anyone (281) whose power is equal to mine?
Baptism by immersion
The discovery that the Qumran Essenes practised baptismal rites is no new thing in Judaism: so too did most Jewish sects in the New Testament period. What is unique about Qumran is that such rites were practiced in relation to a movement of repentance, or entry into a New Covenant
Baptism not for infants
There was also a rite of baptism, but it was not given to infants, only adults

Baptism prayer
He baptizes them ... in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spiri
t
Characteristics of Satan
the King of Darkness ... conferred with himself, flew into a temper, raged mightily, and spoke: '... I will ascend to that shining earth and conduct a war with its king, I will take his crown from him, set it on my head, and I will be king of the heights and the depths.'
Christ born of heavenly parents
Speculation on the First Man ... He is a certain 'primary light' and is named 'the Father of All'. From him there was produced a son, and 'this is the Son of Man - a second Man'. From ... a feminine spirit was born the Christ
Clothed with a garment to cover nakedness(Adam and Eve)
I found a naked person, and clothed him in a garment for his nakedness.
Creations/Kokab (Kolob)the last section of the Astronomical Book of Enoch ... lists many names of angels, presiding stars, seasons, and days ... The passage ... on the role of the angel Kokab'el, 'Star of God', also refers no doubt to the final part of the astronomical document which described the movements of the star. All of these things bear witness of the restoration and it's doctrine. There is much more out there. Take a look at this.
Another witness of the restoration-There is one rosette over each breast and one on the right leg near the knee.
Amazing ancient information bearing witness of the restoration, enjoy.http://www.templestudy.com/2008/03/21/e ... yum-egypt/witness
Here is more, this time on ancient christian prayer circles.Initiates often repeat the words of the prayer or say "amen" at the end of each line. In another text, Adam is portrayed as the model for all suppliants as he prays with uplifted arms at an altar. Other literature describes the early Christian practices of helping the dead through saving ordinances and of placing names on the prayer altar as a way to devote special prayers to those people. Extensive and varied ancient sources generally state that prayer circles are solemn ordinances designed to introduce initiates to the sacred mysteries of the kingdom; that prayer circles always take place within the temple or a similar setting; that the words and gestures integral to the prayer circle make sense to participants in the context of the circle, but not to outsiders; and that participants in the circle are ordinary church members, with a high priest presiding. The prayer circle as introduced by Joseph Smith provides a perfect consistency between historical materials and theology.(The Early Christian Prayer Circle, BYU Studies 19, no. 1 (1978): 41–78.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFTXhsMNzBs and part twohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7DHwb5YJO0and part threehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7nr_sACoto