Thoughts on Hollywood now.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Re: Thoughts on Hollywood now.

Post by Dave62 »

And I've something else to say while I'm at it! I remember the moral outrage spewing out of Hollywood when Trump was elected. They were raging about how Trump was a dirty, smutty man (which he may well be, I don't care) and they declared they would leave the USA and go live in Canada. Well. they didn't and they are worse than Trump because they are hypocrites. There is a two word phrase in Australian English that suits Hollywood but I won't say it directly here in polite company. Indirectly, it is "pretentious *ankers" and the second word starts with a "w". There I feel better now...

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Harvey's just a scapegoat to distract us off the bigger picture. There are plenty more of his type out there. They pile on him to divert from their own issues being brought to light.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

A notorious adulterer saved the church among the Jaredites from annihilation. His name was Morianton. I know what Trump is, but it's still possible that he has concern about where society as a whole is heading.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Benjamin_LK wrote: October 15th, 2017, 2:56 pm Harvey's just a scapegoat to distract us off the bigger picture. There are plenty more of his type out there. They pile on him to divert from their own issues being brought to light.
Harvey is small shrimp compared to others...