What is behind 3rd wave feminism?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

What is behind 3rd wave feminism?

Post by Fiannan »

See, the problem with being a Third-Wave Feminist Liberal personality is that you need to find sexism, racism, any form of oppression or negativity going on in the world (or on the world wide web) EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY and fight against it. You need to argue these people and it is essentially triggering yourself over and over again. Now, most of these people are not even truly “triggered.” However, someone like myself who suffers from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (and several of the members of this group suffered from mental health disorders, it was one of the main reasons why you became a member of this support group on Facebook), then you could severely emotionally and mentally traumatize yourself on a daily basis.
https://theswamp.media/is-third-wave-fe ... -the-world

Quite analytical and interesting. Worth the read.

passionflower
captain of 1,000

Re: What is behind 3rd wave feminism?

Post by passionflower »

At least this former feminist has matured somewhat over the years.

Someone told me once that protesting in the name of women's rights is actually addicting. You get yourself and others constantly worked up for the thrills associated with forcing your will onto others via laws and the government. It is actually hard to give up. It is kind of like being an actor and loving all that applause so much you keep going back for more and more until dependent on it.

I never got anything out of the feminist movement, this thing that was supposed to be all for me. Feminists ruined my life more than enriched it, that's for sure.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Interesting read.

To answer the question in the thread subject, Satan is behind 3rd wave feminism. It is all about anger, hatred, pretending to be a victim, and a desire to subjugate men. It's also about destroying the family.

passionflower
captain of 1,000

Post by passionflower »

I still remember when I could get a job anywhere. I could just walk in off the street and be hired. Those were the days when help wanted columns could still ask for women only, so I didn't have to compete with a man for it. AND there weren't a lot of other women keeping their jobs after marraige or after their first child was born. Now, thanks to feminism, this situation has completely changed. So much for the womens' "right to work".

And would someone please define 3rd wave feminism for me? and 2nd wave feminism?

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Fiannan wrote: October 8th, 2017, 1:24 pm What is behind 3rd wave feminism?
A lot of REALLY ugly people.

And no, I'm not talking about their looks.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Here is what I don't understand about feminism, and I am admittedly not female.

It's a bunch of self appointed representatives of all women, and if you don't agree with the causes that they these self appointed leaders determine to be important for all women you are labeled as a self hating woman.

In other words, you are told how to think. How is that any different than what men did to women over the millennia?

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Admittedly, I am not female.

I am a man that has studied the truth of these movements over decades.

The 1st large wave of feminism came in the early 1900s when it was time for women to get the vote. (near universal suffrage)

However, this was the same period of time as The Big 3 (Morgan, Rockefeller, Carnegie) were moving toward more control
over the government of the USA. (Pre- 1929)

This is the same period of time that brought us laws on:

- Alcohol Prohibition - to eliminate Alcohol as a drink....and a fuel for motor cars. (See video: Alcohol Can be a Gas). Remember Rockefeller was in oil, so alcohol was a competitor.

- The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 - The eradication of Lincoln's green backs and the printing of money in private hands

- The Income Tax - to eventually pay the interest on the government debt to be held by the Federal Reserve.

-----------------------------------------------------------
But, in the 1970s the Women's Liberation Movement really took off and was again funded by the same character's foundations and trusts. The Ford Foundation, The Carnegie Foundation, and a few more. (See book: "Foundations of Betrayal" by Kent.)

The Woman's Liberation Movement was funded specifically to get more women into the workforce in the 1970s to collect more in Income Taxes to pay the interest on the government bonds owned by the Federal Reserve. (See the late Aaron Russo interviewed about his recruitment by a son of David Rockefeller. Youtube)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
So...when all of this information is added up.

The same group of powerful men's ideologies have existed behind the scenes for over 100 years. Along with the money and power to back up the ideologies and to make them into reality through law creation, around the world.

I have read in Ether Chapter 8 and other parts of the Book of Mormon, as much as you the reader has. The Secret Combinations are there.

But, not until I found the prophecy of Ezra's Eagle did I see how deeply they were embedded.

I wrote a book that included the Ezra's Eagle Prophecy in the scriptural timeline of the last days. The prophecy is worthy of consideration because it inculcates and shows that for approximately 80 years, there has been a large, power, secret group of people controlling and dictating policy to the Presidents of the United States.

We have known this from the modern prophets: Spencer W. Kimball, Ezra Taft Benson, and others.

To my knowledge nowhere else in scripture, has there been a direct link to these thoughts of secret combinations stated by our modern prophets and apostles to prophecy demonstrated in the scriptures, until now.

This is truly an exciting time for truth.

passionflower
captain of 1,000

Post by passionflower »

James-T-Prout wrote: October 9th, 2017, 12:10 pm Admittedly, I am not female.

I am a man that has studied the truth of these movements over decades.

The 1st large wave of feminism came in the early 1900s when it was time for women to get the vote. (near universal suffrage)

However, this was the same period of time as The Big 3 (Morgan, Rockefeller, Carnegie) were moving toward more control
over the government of the USA. (Pre- 1929)

This is the same period of time that brought us laws on:

- Alcohol Prohibition - to eliminate Alcohol as a drink....and a fuel for motor cars. (See video: Alcohol Can be a Gas). Remember Rockefeller was in oil, so alcohol was a competitor.

- The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 - The eradication of Lincoln's green backs and the printing of money in private hands

- The Income Tax - to eventually pay the interest on the government debt to be held by the Federal Reserve.

-----------------------------------------------------------
But, in the 1970s the Women's Liberation Movement really took off and was again funded by the same character's foundations and trusts. The Ford Foundation, The Carnegie Foundation, and a few more. (See book: "Foundations of Betrayal" by Kent.)

The Woman's Liberation Movement was funded specifically to get more women into the workforce in the 1970s to collect more in Income Taxes to pay the interest on the government bonds owned by the Federal Reserve. (See the late Aaron Russo interviewed about his recruitment by a son of David Rockefeller. Youtube)

So...when all of this information is added up.

The same group of powerful men's ideologies have existed behind the scenes for over 100 years. Along with the money and power to back up the ideologies and to make them into reality through law creation, around the world.

I have read in Ether Chapter 8 and other parts of the Book of Mormon, as much as you the reader has. The Secret Combinations are there.

But, not until I found the prophecy of Ezra's Eagle did I see how deeply they were embedded.

I wrote a book that included the Ezra's Eagle Prophecy in the scriptural timeline of the last days. The prophecy is worthy of consideration because it inculcates and shows that for approximately 80 years, there has been a large, power, secret group of people controlling and dictating policy to the Presidents of the United States.

We have known this from the modern prophets: Spencer W. Kimball, Ezra Taft Benson, and others.

To my knowledge nowhere else in scripture, has there been a direct link to these thoughts of secret combinations stated by our modern prophets and apostles to prophecy demonstrated in the scriptures, until now.

This is truly an exciting time for truth.
I believe it was Fiannan who showed me this Russo video a while back.
Thank you for responding to my questions. I have always wanted someone to put this kind of thing together for me into one story so I could "get it".
I would just love it if you wanted to fill in and add more details to what you have already written.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi PassionFlower,

The material to putting the pieces of history together to form a good idea of the direction of all the movements in the last 100 years comes from the book:

The President Makers - How Billionaires Control U.S. and Foreign Policy

I did a review on this book here:
https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/president-makers/

After I had written my own book The "Last-Days" Timeline, I gave a talk on the Ezra's Eagle Prophecy in Orem UT.

There was a man in the audience, to whom I am grateful, that came up after the presentation and said, "hey, you missed 1 feather."

I replied that I didn't know which feather he meant. And he said, "Woodrow Wilson. You should get a book called The President Makers."

I said ok, and went home and ordered the book.

It turns out what Don Fortheringham did was to document in history all of the controlling elements of a few large Secret Combinations upon the Presidents of the United States since 1900. And upon the movements that they sponsored.

The next part of the puzzle is realizing that the original Big 3, didn't live that long. So it was their organizations, trusts, and foundations that continued to fund these causes that push for more control by themselves, in society. (This material is found in "Foundations of Betrayal- How the Liberal Super-Rich Undermine America" by Phil Kent)

I did a review on this book too, here:
https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/founda ... -betrayal/

Phil picked up in about the 1940s and pushed forward in time documenting the money flows of these large Billion-dollar trusts and their agendas based upon their money flows.

The Women's Liberation Movement was one of these movements. There are plenty of others, as you could imagine.

These books, including my own, point to some pretty horrific facts in history and in prophecy that do indeed undermine America.

passionflower
captain of 1,000

Post by passionflower »

James-T-Prout wrote: October 9th, 2017, 4:38 pm Hi PassionFlower,

The material to putting the pieces of history together to form a good idea of the direction of all the movements in the last 100 years comes from the book:

The President Makers - How Billionaires Control U.S. and Foreign Policy

I did a review on this book here:
https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/president-makers/

After I had written my own book The "Last-Days" Timeline, I gave a talk on the Ezra's Eagle Prophecy in Orem UT.

There was a man in the audience, to whom I am grateful, that came up after the presentation and said, "hey, you missed 1 feather."

I replied that I didn't know which feather he meant. And he said, "Woodrow Wilson. You should get a book called The President Makers."

I said ok, and went home and ordered the book.

It turns out what Don Fortheringham did was to document in history all of the controlling elements of a few large Secret Combinations upon the Presidents of the United States since 1900. And upon the movements that they sponsored.

The next part of the puzzle is realizing that the original Big 3, didn't live that long. So it was their organizations, trusts, and foundations that continued to fund these causes that push for more control by themselves, in society. (This material is found in "Foundations of Betrayal- How the Liberal Super-Rich Undermine America" by Phil Kent)

I did a review on this book too, here:
https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/founda ... -betrayal/

Phil picked up in about the 1940s and pushed forward in time documenting the money flows of these large Billion-dollar trusts and their agendas based upon their money flows.

The Women's Liberation Movement was one of these movements. There are plenty of others, as you could imagine.

These books, including my own, point to some pretty horrific facts in history and in prophecy that do indeed undermine America.
Thanks.
I already looked you up on youtube and saw your video. You are a good teacher. Wish I was.
I think you are relating all this information to secret combinations ( according to your first post up there ). So how is it that someone can write such a book as the President Makers if all this is secret combination stuff? Isn't it being a secret the whole idea here?

I can see we are in a social revolution that is enabled and fueled by politics and modern science and technology. It doesn't look like anything can change what is happening or overthrow the liberals, or whatever is behind them. All the battles the church fought to keep women home, the family intact, stop gay marraige, discourage interracial marraige, and fight for the constitution, etc, have been lost. They aren't even trying to stop the eventual drafting of women into the military. All the church, or anybody for that matter, actually accomplished in fighting the ERA was the slowing down of such social extremes, they did not stop them. At this time, the church seems to have accepted things as they are in this modern socially revolutionized world, adapted, and are going full speed ahead anyway, like they did after polygamy got the ax.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi PassionFlower,

That is a good observation. (and thank you for your kind words on teaching)

When one thinks of the successes in swaying popular culture that the LDS Church has had over the years, it is far and few between.

However...these social culture issues will keep moving in the same direction.

That concept is in all prophecy.

BUT, there is a ray of light that opens up after America gets beat up.

There is a section in the Ezra's Eagle Prophecy, right at the end; that shows that after the Eagle Kingdom's evil combination is officially quashed by the Lion, there is a rebirth of that kingdom and it is "restored as at it's beginning".

The prophecy literally says that. A restoration of the Eagle Kingdom to it's founding.

To me....when I read that material and understood it, it appears to be a strong link to the Joseph Smith statement recorded by upwards of 10 of the Brethren of:

[ The constitution will hang as it were by a thread and when it does the boys from the mountains will save it.] (not perfectly quoted).

This shows that even the prophecies of Joseph Smith, align with the Ezra's Eagle Prophecy. That is powerful material when you realize the implications of that across a prophecy that is 2 chapters long.

A lot of good material about the future is in there.

PassionFlower, you can read both parts of the Free Chapters on Ezra's Eagle in book The Last Days Timeline here:
https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/free-chapters

Also, to get the whole view of Ezra's Eagle, read it directly in the Apocrypha here:
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/2- ... hapter-11/

Everybody should know of this prophecy and what it means to our future on this world....and the driving force behind the political movements in the last 100 years.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »