MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Official story of Las Vegas shooting unravels; physical impossibility of lone gunman...

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Official story of Las Vegas shooting unravels; physical impossibility of lone gunman...

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth wrote: October 5th, 2017, 4:09 pm Personally, I have fond memories of Mesquite Nevada, it is one of my favourite places in the United States.

Stephen Paddock bought just one of the guns that was found in his hotel suite from Guns & Guitars at Mesquite – a Sig Sauer 716.
Guns & Guitars Mesquite general manager Christopher Sullivan has been on the receiving end of death threats since the Las Vegas massacre. He said in a statement that 64-year-old Stephen Craig Paddock showed no signs of being unfit to buy guns.

Gunsmith Skipper Speece is an employee of Guns and Guitars in Mesquite. Skipper is Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy's former personal bodyguard and was involved with the 2014 Bunkerville ranch standoff, following a 21-year legal dispute over grazing rights.

Skipper said: 'He came in a week earlier and says, "Hey, do you remember me, I'm Steve Paddock," and I said, "I've got some money for you," because we sold one of his guns. 'So I go to the safe and pull out the envelope and he's looking around and says "Hey, what's that rifle there," and points out the Ruger.’ Stephen Paddock bought the Ruger American .308 bolt-action rifle with an 18-inch barrel and four round capacity for $600 from Guns & Guitars in his hometown of Mesquite. just hours before arriving in Las Vegas. The rifle was not part of the 23-weapon arsenal found in his sniper's nest in the Mandalay Bay Hotel. Gunshop worker Skipper Speece revealed Paddock was 'calm and normal' when he bought the weapon at around 3pm on September 28. It took around 20 minutes for the store to carry out vetting procedures and Paddock passed with flying colours – raising no alarm bells.
Skipper said Paddock was a regular visitor to the store and he had served him four times in total.
Marilou Danley had also been to the shop, but Skipper said nothing seemed amiss.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Re: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Official story of Las Vegas shooting unravels; physical impossibility of lone gunman...

Post by skmo »

JK4Woods wrote: October 4th, 2017, 5:52 pm Bump stocks are easy to control.
Not accurately.
The victims are real. The shooter is real.

The background will come out...
The first one I believe. The second one I believe.

The last one I skeptically hope for but don't expect. Not all of it, anyway.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

Some evidences that this was a false flag.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

"At a news briefing Thursday, Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said he does not believe Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock acted alone. And he hinted that there’s a lot more to the story than has been released to date – that a lone gunman acted alone to pull off the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

“Stephen Paddock is a man who spent decades acquiring weapons and ammunition, and living a secret life, much of which will never be understood,” Lombardo said.

But the sheriff offered his clear opinion, on day four of an investigation to which more than 100 detectives have been assigned, on whether Paddock acted alone.

“You look at the weapon obtaining. The different amounts of Tannerite. Do you think this was all accomplished on his own? Face value?” Lombardo asked. “You gotta make the assumption he had to have some help at some point. Maybe he’s a super guy that was working all this out on his own, but it would be hard for me to believe that.”

Besides the Mandalay Bay Hotel, Paddock reportedly also visited hotels overlooking concert venues in Chicago and Boston as well as another hotel in downtown Vegas that was booked for a “Life is Beautiful” concert.

He had a car filled with ammonium nitrate and thousands of rounds of ammunition ready and waiting for him. His plan was to escape, said Sheriff Lombardo, who refused to reveal the escape strategy with reporters Thursday, and possibly use the car as a bomb.

Steve Rogers, a former member of the FBI’s joint terrorism task force, told Fox News the shooter may have planned to go back to some of the other hotels he had scoped out to explode the car bomb or shoot more people.

There is also a question about the aviation fuel tanks located 1,100 feet from Paddock’s perch atop the Mandalay Bay. The tanks had been struck by bullets, according to a report by the Las Vegas Journal Review, but it’s unclear if Paddock had targeted those double-lined tanks in an effort to cause an explosion or if they were simply struck by random bullets.

“I find one thing he may have targeted as very attractive to provide mass casualties, and that’s those gas tanks. … He may have thought, ‘I can blast those tanks,’ and maybe that’s why he picked that venue,” Rogers said.

Then there’s the questions about Paddock hauling 13 suitcases of guns and ammo up to his hotel room, all by himself.

“It is a bit of a mystery how he got all those weapons into the hotel room, and I agree with the sheriff there must have been someone else, not necessarily in the operational stage but in the planning stage,” Rogers said.

“Again, it’s one of those mysteries – you talk to criminal investigators, and they’re all scratching their heads – but I agree with the sheriff that somebody else helped him.”

There was also a new mystery woman who emerged on day four of the investigation.

Police confirmed that a female spent multiple nights in the hotel room with Paddock leading up to the shooting. Paddock checked in on Sept. 28, three days before the shooting. The woman was not his girlfriend, Marilou Danley, who was thousands of miles away in the Philippines.

The FBI no doubt is trying to locate and interview this woman."

Full article and videos here - http://www.wnd.com/2017/10/vegas-killer ... SHd6cSs.99

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Body Language expert says Stephan Paddock's brother knows more than he is saying.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Just a lot of inconclusive information.

Of course the brother knows more than he is telling. But probably or possibly none of it has anything to do with the shooting.

The brother didn't know about his. He's just nutty delirious from speculating himself.

Why the big big speculation "how did he get the guns up to his room"? He carried them up. He had several days. I have certainly carried minor truck load of luggage and other stuff into hotel rooms. No one paid any attention to me whatsoever. Other hotel guests don't even look and don't say a word.

I have made multiple trips to my room bringing things up, strange looking things boxes, possessions. No one ever paid any attention. Multiple trips.

No one cares what I'm doing.

The girl there? Probably a prostitute. The brother probably knew he used prostitutes, maybe. Of course he's not going to say that.

Just all a bunch of dumb speculation.
dc

It just is not physically impossible. It's all quite possible. Now that doesn't mean there were no other shooters.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

shadow wrote: October 4th, 2017, 10:52 am
harakim wrote: October 4th, 2017, 2:27 am
shadow wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 9:29 pm Ah, I read the OP and thought how lame it was then I realized I forgot to wear my tinfoil hat. K, got it now. Hey, any mention of those UFO's that were flying overhead??
Why are you afraid of people thinking outside the box?
I'm not afraid of people thinking outside the box, whatever that means.
Why are you afraid of reality?
"Thinking outside the box" means coming to conclusions that weren't directly given to you.

As for me, I am safely grounded in reality. I saw a video which appeared to show someone shooting from a lower floor. I appreciate the information and synthesize it with what I know and then do a little of #1 and a little of #3.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

David13 wrote: October 4th, 2017, 12:20 pm
Silver wrote: October 4th, 2017, 11:41 am
iWriteStuff wrote: October 4th, 2017, 10:42 am
markharr wrote: October 4th, 2017, 10:29 am

But once again. You don't have to be Annie Oakley to kill people in a large crowd with a rapid fire weapon.
I'd like to clarify I'm not siding with the conspiracy theories on this... just saying there's a lot that doesn't make sense. For a shooter, the devil is in the details. With what we know so far, it kind of stretches credibility.

None of this says anything about motive. Outside of rich white guy in the middle of the Nevada desert decides to join ISIS on a whim, what else is there to go on?
Scott Adams talks about the Vegas shooter and does an FBI profile on him. (Yes, Scott Adams of Dilbert fame)

Prediction 3: Stephen Paddock was not an ISIS sympathizer.

Prediction 2: Stephen Paddock was not a gun enthusiast who killed other gun enthusiasts to make a political point about guns.

Prediction 1: Professional gambling was not Stephen Paddock's real source of income.

I tried to watch the Scott Adams video. A lot slower than molasses in January. 24 minutes to say what Ben Shapiro could say in 2 minutes? Well thanks for the 3 2 1 summary here.

3. Isis. Sympathizer. Who knows? What was he doing with this girl from the Philippines? That's an islamic terrorist hotbed. What's the connection?

2. He owned guns. Democrats like country western music. So really not much to conclude.

1. I think he has been described as a real estate owner/etc. As in rentals etc. So income.

All in all I can conclude nothing from any of this. Is there any point? Or only that there is not point yet.
dc
Agree with 1 and 3, but I have never heard that country music is for Democrats. When the Dixie Chicks came out against George Bush, it poisoned their country career.

Super slow site with sound where Facebook looked into this question:
http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/this ... icans_like

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"Stephen Paddock spent a decade working for the federal government, including six years as an IRS agent, 18 months as an auditor in the U.S. Department of Defense and three years with the giant defense contractor Lockheed Martin. As a DOD auditor, he was subject to background checks and was likely granted a secret security clearance.

He had a car filled with ammonium nitrate and thousands of rounds of ammunition ready and waiting for him. His plan was to escape, said Sheriff Lombardo, who refused to reveal the escape strategy, and possibly use the car as a bomb.

Steve Rogers, a former member of the FBI’s joint terrorism task force, told Fox News the shooter may have planned to go back to some of the other hotels he had scoped out to explode the car bomb or shoot more people.

There is also a question about the aviation fuel tanks located 1,100 feet from Paddock’s perch atop the Mandalay Bay. The tanks had been struck by bullets, according to a report by the Las Vegas Journal Review, but it’s unclear if Paddock had targeted those double-lined tanks in an effort to cause an explosion or if they were simply struck by random bullets.

“I find one thing he may have targeted as very attractive to provide mass casualties, and that’s those gas tanks. … He may have thought, ‘I can blast those tanks,’ and maybe that’s why he picked that venue,” Rogers said."

http://www.wnd.com/2017/10/vegas-killer ... bi24DLB.99

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

David13 wrote: October 5th, 2017, 10:08 pm Why the big big speculation "how did he get the guns up to his room"? He carried them up. He had several days. I have certainly carried minor truck load of luggage and other stuff into hotel rooms. No one paid any attention to me whatsoever. Other hotel guests don't even look and don't say a word.

I have made multiple trips to my room bringing things up, strange looking things boxes, possessions. No one ever paid any attention. Multiple trips.
I know Alaska has a very different culture, but in mid-August most of the big hotels in Anchorage have a teacher convention for one or more of the rural school districts. When my wife and I would fly in we'd each have a very big gun case, both had 5 guns in each (TSA limits you to 5 guns in a case when you're flying.) We'd wheel both of our gun cases into the hotel, and you can't mistake a gun case for anything else, really, but no one gave us as much as a glance. There'd be a lot of people with gun cases in these hotels. Some I could tell were other teachers going to their villages, some I could tell were hunters coming up to get some trophy hunting done.
The girl there? Probably a prostitute. The brother probably knew he used prostitutes, maybe. Of course he's not going to say that.
I went to Vegas and stayed at Excalibur in '95 or '96 with my wife. We were back in our room once and there was a knock at my room door. It was a very nicely dressed young lady asking if I'd called for or would like some company. I thought about inviting her in to talk about the gospel with my wife and I kind of as a joke, but I knew that would fly like a lead glider with both of them, so I just said no thank you. It's Vegas.
It just is not physically impossible. It's all quite possible. Now that doesn't mean there were no other shooters.
I'm certainly not going to rule out a conspiracy, but I am not going to go out of my way thinking there is one. If there is, it'll probably be found and dealt with not. If there isn't, that certainly doesn't mean that conspiracy theorists will still generate a lot of interest and income for themselves speculating that there was a grassy knoll shooter, that it was a false flag for Trump being smuggled to Mars for a hair transplant from visiting Andorians or Vulcans or (more likely) Ferengi, or that the CIA did it to hide their plan to eliminate some drug lord.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I would not be surprised if this guy was radicalized by ISIS as some are claiming but I also wouldn't be surprised if he was just a crazy person who's only motive was to create mass casualties. We have had those in the past.

I don't believe the false flag theories. I think this guy Stephen Paddock was responsible for the shootings. He may have had help in planning and setting it up, but I think he was the only person pulling a trigger.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

markharr wrote: October 5th, 2017, 4:40 pm
So you have gone done to Las Vegas, surveyed the location, did a forensics investigation, measured distances between buildings, took into account the temperature and wind direction and speed at the time and come to the conclusion that it could not possibly be echo and that there had to be more than one shooter?

can I see your data?

This is not helping. All it does is make us look bad when the facts inevitably come out.
Have YOU gone to Las Vegas, surveyed the location, did a forensics investigation, measured distances between buildings, took into account the temperature and wind direction and speed at the time and come to the conclusion that it could NOT possibly be A SECOND SHOOTER???

Have you even listened to more than one video evidence of the ACTUAL SHOOTING? Or are you simply listening to what CNN tells you to believe? My father is a Vietnam vet who got a purple heart because he was shot in the leg while in a Huey. He also agrees that there are at least 2 different guns shooting a different rate of fire, with different pitches and different acoustics. It is NOT echoes as they DO NOT identically match. I can even tell. And I'v shot dozens of guns.

So let's listen to real live footage of the ACTUAL shootings and not CNN telling us what to believe. ;)

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Army Of Truth wrote: October 6th, 2017, 9:52 am
markharr wrote: October 5th, 2017, 4:40 pm
So you have gone done to Las Vegas, surveyed the location, did a forensics investigation, measured distances between buildings, took into account the temperature and wind direction and speed at the time and come to the conclusion that it could not possibly be echo and that there had to be more than one shooter?

can I see your data?

This is not helping. All it does is make us look bad when the facts inevitably come out.
Have YOU gone to Las Vegas, surveyed the location, did a forensics investigation, measured distances between buildings, took into account the temperature and wind direction and speed at the time and come to the conclusion that it could NOT possibly be A SECOND SHOOTER???

Have you even listened to more than one video evidence of the ACTUAL SHOOTING? Or are you simply listening to what your CNN tells you to believe? My father is a Vietnam vet who got a purple heart because he was shot in the leg while in a Huey. He also agrees that there are at least 2 different guns shooting a different rate of fire, with different pitches and different acoustics. It is NOT echoes as they DO NOT identically match. I can even tell. And I'v shot dozens of guns.

So let's listen to real live footage of the ACTUAL shootings and not CNN telling us what to believe. ;)
No, I didn't go to Las Vegas and do a forensics investigation but I'm also not questioning those who did.

I have watched several videos and I haven't seen anything that couldn't be explained scientifically.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

We'd wheel both of our gun cases into the hotel, and you can't mistake a gun case for anything else, really, but no one gave us as much as a glance. There'd be a lot of people with gun cases in these hotels. Some I could tell were other teachers going to their villages, some I could tell were hunters coming up to get some trophy hunting done.
The Mandalay Bay is a "gun-free" zone - strict 'no guns' policy (because people with murderous intent obey signs like that... :roll: ), so Paddock didn't haul 23 guns up to his room in gun cases - nor did any of the hotel staff notice him hauling all those guns up to his room, or notice them in his room, etc. or they would be complicit. He would have had to hide them all in other types of luggage as he went up to his room, which of course he could have done. And he would have had to either hide them while in his room, or never leave his room, as just putting a "Do not disturb" sign on your door is no guarantee at all that housekeeping will not enter (I've had it happen to me more than once) - and that's quite a risk for him to take. The hotel could clear a lot of these things up by releasing its in-house video. Las Vegas, especially hotels along the strip, have as much CCTV as London does (the most recorded real estate on the planet), which means everyone is being recorded from multiple angles in all public areas. The lobbies, elevators, hallways - all have cameras. But I suspect we'll never see any of it.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

AI2.0 wrote: October 5th, 2017, 5:15 pm
He suggested that the shooter had help 'at some point', that does not mean he had help shooting. If you want to believe there were multiple shooters, you need much better evidence. To me, it's clear there was one shooter--they got up to his room in 7 minutes, the shooter died at the scene and no one got away. Despite what some have claimed, there were tons of shell casings in the room. There were no other window broken, they didn't open, they would have to be broken. If you are thinking there were 'grassy knoll' shooters, then there would be evidence, there would be shell casings and witnesses seeing other shooters. There's no way they would not find out that others shooters were out there, I'm sure they scanned all around for evidence. The sound of the shots sound like one rapid fire gun--I'm no expert, but many of the experts agree. I would expect that in the heat of the moment, the victims would think they were being shot at from all directions. I'm sure they thought they were under siege by an army of shooters.

He could have had some help acquiring his guns and ammo, but he could have done it without letting on what he was doing. I'm sure the police are looking into all his associates. He easily could have gotten all his equipment into the room during the days before. I'm sure there are cameras in the hotel and maybe on the streets and parking garage that may answer some of these questions in time. Right now, it is an ongoing investigation and I'm sure they don't want to give out a lot of information.
It actually took the police 72 minutes to break into his room.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/03/po ... ooter.html

If anyone still doesn't believe there were multiple shooters, then why do even the police say that there were multiple shooters on their police scanner?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 5wtLXiqwHQ

http://www.selfreliancecentral.com/2017 ... AXBOUNTY13

A cab driver who was at the Mandalay Bay hotel when the Las Vegas shootings happened has uploaded this video of the incident.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Army Of Truth wrote: October 6th, 2017, 11:49 am
AI2.0 wrote: October 5th, 2017, 5:15 pm
He suggested that the shooter had help 'at some point', that does not mean he had help shooting. If you want to believe there were multiple shooters, you need much better evidence. To me, it's clear there was one shooter--they got up to his room in 7 minutes, the shooter died at the scene and no one got away. Despite what some have claimed, there were tons of shell casings in the room. There were no other window broken, they didn't open, they would have to be broken. If you are thinking there were 'grassy knoll' shooters, then there would be evidence, there would be shell casings and witnesses seeing other shooters. There's no way they would not find out that others shooters were out there, I'm sure they scanned all around for evidence. The sound of the shots sound like one rapid fire gun--I'm no expert, but many of the experts agree. I would expect that in the heat of the moment, the victims would think they were being shot at from all directions. I'm sure they thought they were under siege by an army of shooters.

He could have had some help acquiring his guns and ammo, but he could have done it without letting on what he was doing. I'm sure the police are looking into all his associates. He easily could have gotten all his equipment into the room during the days before. I'm sure there are cameras in the hotel and maybe on the streets and parking garage that may answer some of these questions in time. Right now, it is an ongoing investigation and I'm sure they don't want to give out a lot of information.
It actually took the police 72 minutes to break into his room.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/03/po ... ooter.html

If anyone still doesn't believe there were multiple shooters, then why do even the police say that there were multiple shooters on their police scanner?
What is said on the radio is not conclusive of anything. It's usually loaded with mistakes. They say the location is one thing, but they have the street name wrong. They say they are looking for one thing when they just have bad information. Much of it is at least second hand info, hearsay. Somebody says, and then they repeat it.
It's not factual evidence.
dc

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Elizabeth wrote: October 6th, 2017, 2:02 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 5wtLXiqwHQ

http://www.selfreliancecentral.com/2017 ... AXBOUNTY13

A cab driver who was at the Mandalay Bay hotel when the Las Vegas shootings happened has uploaded this video of the incident.
Elizabeth
We have seen the taxi ladies video (I'm a girl).
It suggests there may have been more than one shooter. But does not conclusively prove it.
dc

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

David13 wrote: October 6th, 2017, 3:04 pm
What is said on the radio is not conclusive of anything. It's usually loaded with mistakes. They say the location is one thing, but they have the street name wrong. They say they are looking for one thing when they just have bad information. Much of it is at least second hand info, hearsay. Somebody says, and then they repeat it.
dc
What was said on the police scanner was eyewitness first hand accounts of what they heard while they were there. I would much quicker believe eyewitness accounts, especially multiple accounts, that said they heard multiple shooters than CNN/media's hearsay "official story" account of "lone shooter".

The official story is NOT factual evidence. The lone shooter is NOT factual evidence. It is just a story that they put out for the public to believe.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Army Of Truth wrote: October 6th, 2017, 4:27 pm
dc
What was said on the police scanner was eyewitness first hand accounts of what they heard while they were there. I would much quicker believe eyewitness accounts, especially multiple accounts, that said they heard multiple shooters than CNN/media's hearsay "official story" account of "lone shooter".

The official story is NOT factual evidence. The lone shooter is NOT factual evidence. It is just a story that they put out for the public to believe.

Where does it say eyewitness accounts? Hearing gun shots is not an eyewitness account. No one anywhere has said they saw (WITH THEIR EYES) anyone anywhere shooting. The police are out roaming the streets and picking up information that may or may not be accurate. You are grasping at straws. The lone gunman theory has not been proved. The multiple gunman theory has not been proved.

You are making the same mistake that people make with mainstream media. People say they heard it on mainstream media so it must be true. You are saying you heard it on a police radio so it must be true. You don't seem to understand how police radios work.

But there is noting there conclusive, nor "eyewitness".
dc

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Interesting; a tweet from former Milwaukee sheriff David Clarke.

David A. Clarke, Jr.

@SheriffClarke
I’ve been in law enforcement nearly 40 years & I’m suspicious about everything. We need to engage the public more. 
1:19 PM - Oct 5, 2017
344 Replies
2,203 Retweets
6,211 likes

We are dealing with the "Deep State"' FBI; how can we trust them?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://conservativetribune.com/police- ... tyalliance

"Chilling body cam footage of the police hunt for gunman Stephen Paddock in Las Vegas shows the intense danger that first responders had to deal with in order to neutralize the man responsible for the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history… officers rushing toward the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino — even as they were urging concert goers to run the other direction because of the gunfire.

At the beginning of the video, an officer can be heard yelling, “Get out of here! Go that way! There are gunshots coming from over there, go that way!”

After one burst of gunfire, police can be seen ducking behind a wall. One of the officers can be heard saying that the gunman is aiming directly for them.

“They’re shooting right at us, guys. Everybody stay down. Stay down,” he says.

According to Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Undersheriff Kevin C. McMahill, the police were trying to hunt the exact location of the shooter. He added that one of the officers ended up being shot by Paddock. This is what America so often forgets about its first responders: It is their solemn duty to run toward situations any rational human being would run away from.

In a nation where the very idea that police should enforce the law has become controversial — to say nothing of how they enforce it — this heart-pounding video should be required viewing. We too often denigrate the badge for political reasons, and the media is all too willing to go along in representing our men and women in uniform as capricious, volatile reactionaries whose only role is societal oppression.

Then moments like these happen and we suddenly remember why these individuals are our heroes. "

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth wrote: October 6th, 2017, 7:50 pm https://www.teapartypatriots.org/news/t ... ZKZnyVbTLS

Vegas heroes.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

David13 wrote: October 6th, 2017, 5:48 pm
dc

Where does it say eyewitness accounts? Hearing gun shots is not an eyewitness account. No one anywhere has said they saw (WITH THEIR EYES) anyone anywhere shooting. The police are out roaming the streets and picking up information that may or may not be accurate. You are grasping at straws. The lone gunman theory has not been proved. The multiple gunman theory has not been proved.

You are making the same mistake that people make with mainstream media. People say they heard it on mainstream media so it must be true. You are saying you heard it on a police radio so it must be true. You don't seem to understand how police radios work.

dc
Sorry but it is you that is grasping at straws. You apparently believe your mainstream news while you don't believe the actual people and police who were there in Vegas hearing the actual gun fire! I know no one saw the actual persons shooting the guns. No one even saw Stephen Paddock shooting ANY gun. Yet you are already defending our mainstream propaganda media by saying that all the shots were coming from one gun. Were you there? Witness after witness keep reporting that there were multiple gun shots, including police themselves on their police scanners. Maybe you didn't realize that the police have probably heard gun fire before and therefore have a better idea than you do where the gun shots were coming from. :roll:

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Army Of Truth wrote: October 6th, 2017, 9:04 pm
David13 wrote: October 6th, 2017, 5:48 pm
dc

dc
Sorry but it is you that is grasping at straws. You apparently believe your mainstream news while you don't believe the actual people and police who were there in Vegas hearing the actual gun fire! I know no one saw the actual persons shooting the guns. No one even saw Stephen Paddock shooting ANY gun. Yet you are already defending our mainstream propaganda media by saying that all the shots were coming from one gun. Were you there? Witness after witness keep reporting that there were multiple gun shots, including police themselves on their police scanners. Maybe you didn't realize that the police have probably heard gun fire before and therefore have a better idea than you do where the gun shots were coming from. :roll:

You are quite sorry indeed at jumping to conclusions about things you know nothing about. I have been alive and shooting twice as long as those young cops have been alive, let alone shooting.

You are totally deluded if you think I believe the mainstream media. And you are totally deluded by believing the non evidence that there was more than one shooter.

What courtroom experience do you have to know what evidence is? Obviously none.

You ought to be sorry about not knowing what grasping at straws means. But I guess it all just goes over your head.

The investigation is not over yet. In fact, much of it hasn't even started. But you have already jumped to conclusions. Dead bang give away that you don't know what you are talking about. You are just fantasizing.

You know, this is a LDS forum, not an LSD forum.

dc

How old are you? You seem like a goofy teen-ager.
Last edited by David13 on October 6th, 2017, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.