Strange crowd behaivor - Las vegas / Mandalay shooting

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
nvr
captain of 1,000

Strange crowd behaivor - Las vegas / Mandalay shooting

Post by nvr »

These girls almost forgot they were in mortal danger. Fortunately, they caught site of the camera in time to itch their noses and cover their smiles.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1506964509336.webm

Or is this a natural reaction to being shot at?

nvr
captain of 1,000

Re: Strange crowd behaivor - Las vegas / Mandalay shooting

Post by nvr »

Guy in yellow's like , 'eh, no big deal guys'

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1506964559349.webm

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

nvr wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 10:06 am These girls almost forgot they were in mortal danger. Fortunately, they caught site of the camera in time to itch their noses and cover their smiles.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1506964509336.webm

Or is this a natural reaction to being shot at?
I'm not sure what you are implying here. Are you implying that people willingly took part in a government plot for gun control where they stand there and get shot at.

It was a country music fest. People were intoxicated. One man was recorded defiantly facing the shooter giving him the bird with one hand while holding a beer with the other.

People do dumb things when they are intoxicated because it affects your judgement.

I'm not saying that the deep state or some other organizaiton wasn't behind this for nefarious purposes, only that it doesn't make sense that people would volunteer to stand in the line of fire and smile.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Making use of some lapses in gunfire to text and call friends?

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Some people use comfort food to cope, some crouch in uncomfortable positions with their sweeties. (http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1507042214398.jpg)

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Someone posted a video here that shows a cabbie driving by the entrance to the hotel, with a bunch of people standing around nonchalantly while Paddock is doing mag dumps from the 32nd floor. As if nothing unusual is happening at all. Even the cab driver was having a hard time understanding what was going on until a bunch of bloodied people piled into her cab.

When people experience things so far outside their reality, their brains tend to reject reality, and they do weird things that don't make sense to people looking in from the outside after the fact. And I bet a lot of these peoples' reality is centered around their phones and the make-believe world they've created in their own minds.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

This wouldn't be the first time "Crowds on Demand" was looking for help a month or so before some big event.
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... or_a_riot/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-1 ... e-last-wee
The ad was posted by a company called "Crowds on Demand" and offered $25 per hour to "actors and photographers" to participate in events in the "Charlotte, NC area." While the ad didn't explicitly define a role to be filled by its crowd of "actors and photographers" it did ask applicants to comment on whether they were "ok with participating in peaceful protests." Here is the text from the ad:
Actors and Photographers Wanted in Charlotte

Crowds on Demand, a Los Angeles-based Public Relations firm specializing in innovative events, is looking for enthusiastic actors and photographers in the Charlotte, NC area to participate in our events. Our events include everything from rallies to protests to corporate PR stunts to celebrity scenes. The biggest qualification is enthusiasm, a "can-do" spirit. Pay will vary by event but typically is $25+ per hour plus reimbursements for gas/parking/Uber/public transit.

For more information about us, please visit www.crowdsondemand.com

If you're interested in working with us, please reply to this posting with the following info:
Full Name
Prior relevant experience (as an actor/performer, photographer, brand ambassador, political activist, etc)
When are you usually available for work?
Resume (optional)
If you're a photographer, what equipment do you use?
Are you ok with participating in peaceful protests (optional)?

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

I think the people saying, "This is all fake, nobody was shot" don't realize the depths the shadow government will go to to get what they want. If this is a conspiracy at all and not just some guy getting his final revenge at Vegas..... :roll:

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

There is a very fine line between laughing and crying. Nervous laughter is very common in a stressful situation.
I certainly can laugh and cry with joy at various times.
dc

The police in the post don't know where the gunfire is coming from. The guy with the phone is like someone else posted, lost in his own little world on his phone. And oblivious to the danger. No situational awareness. It's extremely common today. Particularly with cell phones and texting.

Rush LImbaugh just had someone on who was there. He said he couldn't tell where the gunfire was coming from. And he never thought to look up. Sort of like deer. Why are deer stands up in a tree successful. The deer never look up. They only look at ground level.

I think another factor may be the distance. The distance from the hotel to the concert scene may be rather far away. And thus few were able to see that the fire was from so far away.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

David13 wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 1:03 pm There is a very fine line between laughing and crying. Nervous laughter is very common in a stressful situation.
I certainly can laugh and cry with joy at various times.
dc

The police in the post don't know where the gunfire is coming from. The guy with the phone is like someone else posted, lost in his own little world on his phone. And oblivious to the danger. No situational awareness. It's extremely common today. Particularly with cell phones and texting.

Rush LImbaugh just had someone on who was there. He said he couldn't tell where the gunfire was coming from. And he never thought to look up. Sort of like deer. Why are deer stands up in a tree successful. The deer never look up. They only look at ground level.

I think another factor may be the distance. The distance from the hotel to the concert scene may be rather far away. And thus few were able to see that the fire was from so far away.
I was listening to that interview as well. I can't remember if it was on Rush or somewhere else that they also said that a lot of people at first thought the shooting was part of the effects of the show. That could explain some of the reactions you are seeing.

You also have to consider that alcohol was definitely a factor here.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

Yeh I think alcohol may have been a factor, I know it was with the guy standing up with his arms out yelling at the shooter to shoot him. I think there were several people doing that. I saw the video where the guy had shot several hundred rounds and people are still just standing there I guess thinking it was fireworks. I have been shooting guns since birth and there was no mistaken that sound, you could tell it was gunfire. I guess you dont think about a nut in the next building spreading lead at you while you watch a concert.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Of all the portraits of this victim they could have put up, this is the one for Jordyn Rivera that is used in a lot of stories:

Is that a thing, to do this sign in front of Stonehenge?

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

And LDSFF manages to go full retard one more time.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Seek the Truth wrote: October 5th, 2017, 12:54 am And LDSFF manages to go full retard one more time.
One notices a pattern after so many of these high-profile manufactured events. You probably think it is heresy to question the nature of the collapses of the 3 towers on 9/11 and that government is not influenced by entrenched groups, that it has the our highest our interests at heart and is not capable of lying.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Concerned cleaning staff that saw the guy's setup in the room, whistle blower, or what?
https://www.deseretnews.com/article/865 ... oting.html
"There was a lady who pushed her way forward into the concert venue and into the first row, and she started messing with another lady, and told us that we were all going to die tonight," Hendricks said. "None of us knew that it was going to be serious."

The incident happened 45 minutes before the shooting, Hendricks told KSNV.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

nvr wrote: October 5th, 2017, 9:55 am Concerned cleaning staff that saw the guy's setup in the room, whistle blower, or what?
https://www.deseretnews.com/article/865 ... oting.html
"There was a lady who pushed her way forward into the concert venue and into the first row, and she started messing with another lady, and told us that we were all going to die tonight," Hendricks said. "None of us knew that it was going to be serious."

The incident happened 45 minutes before the shooting, Hendricks told KSNV.
That link isn't concerned cleaning staff, it's the girl who says a man and woman warned them. Why did no one else see this? Where is anyone else who heard this couple?
dc

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

nvr wrote: October 5th, 2017, 12:30 am Of all the portraits of this victim they could have put up, this is the one for Jordyn Rivera that is used in a lot of stories:

Is that a thing, to do this sign in front of Stonehenge?
Matter of fact it is. Stonehenge is believed to be some sort of pagan worship site.
dc

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

OK, it turns out that is the sign of the Coyotes, the mascot of Jordan's alma matter
moving on...

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

nvr wrote: October 5th, 2017, 11:07 am OK, it turns out that is the sign of the Coyotes, the mascot of Jordan's alma matter
moving on...
It's also the sign of the horns. Of the devil. It has to do with pagan worship. But yes, school kids do things like that too.
dc

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

The plot thickens - just like right before 9/11 when a lot of American Airline stocks were sold off by high profile individuals...

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php ... the-attack

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

Col. Flagg wrote: October 5th, 2017, 1:25 pm The plot thickens - just like right before 9/11 when a lot of American Airline stocks were sold off by high profile individuals...

So the guy could of sold his shares at an average price without the killing. If he knew of the plot why didnt he just tell on the guy? What did he profit from the shooting?

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

nvr wrote: October 5th, 2017, 7:36 am
Seek the Truth wrote: October 5th, 2017, 12:54 am And LDSFF manages to go full retard one more time.
One notices a pattern after so many of these high-profile manufactured events. You probably think it is heresy to question the nature of the collapses of the 3 towers on 9/11 and that government is not influenced by entrenched groups, that it has the our highest our interests at heart and is not capable of lying.
Not heresy just low mental function, bias or confusion.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

the date for mgm grands price sold $34.04 would be july 25 2017.
at least 2 months earlier.
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/MGM/
:arrow:

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Col. Flagg wrote: October 5th, 2017, 1:25 pm The plot thickens - just like right before 9/11 when a lot of American Airline stocks were sold off by high profile individuals...

He was probably just exercising his options. CEOs usually get stock options, which mean they can opt to buy stock for like 20% of the share price and then they usually, automatically, sell those stocks 90 days later (or whatever is allowed.) If you look back 90 days from this sell-off, I would bet you would find a very similar transaction.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

I've heard of grace under fire, but I think this guy was a little buoyed by some liquid courage.

vegas.jpg
vegas.jpg (35.72 KiB) Viewed 701 times