Racist Mormon Church say Cultural Marxists

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
natasha
captain of 1,000

Re: Racist Mormon Church say Cultural Marxists

Post by natasha »

My husband is a Dakota Sioux...and he loves to jokingly tell people that Custer got "siouxed"!

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

samizdat wrote: September 19th, 2017, 9:45 am
inho wrote: September 19th, 2017, 1:40 am
Elizabeth wrote: September 18th, 2017, 1:48 pm China for Chinese, Asia for Asians, Japan for Japanese, Africa for Negros, where is the refuge and homeland for Aryans?
Since all white Americans are descendants of immigrants, you must realize yourself how silly that sounds.
Ouch. Quite the burn there.

The Church condemns your racist doctrine Elizabeth.
I find it quite ironic that as the ethnic minority here I'm one of the only ones who understands Elizabeth's position.
(Maybe I should say I'm one of the only ones here who publicly acknowledges this)

I agree with the gospel position that we need to develop genuine, Christ-like love for all of our brethren and sisters around the world. I don't consciously hold any feelings of either dislike or admiration for anyone based on their ethnicity or country of origin or hair and skin color or language or any of whatever myriad conditions that set people off (other than for UofU fans, Oakland Raider fans, or San Franpsycho 49ers fans - y'all are heathens.)

That said, I've seen myself that more often than not, white people feel more comfortable in the company of others who are white. Black people more often than not feel more comfortable around other black than they do around whites, or Asians, or any other group. When I taught in Alaska I noticed a marked difference between how the natives in the villages treated me, an Athabascan Native, and how they treated my very white wife or the other white male teachers. I also noticed the other native teachers faced more acceptance than others did. Not only that, I was accepted in because I was an Athabascan, but since I was usually in Yup'ik Villages the Yup'iks were more comfortable around other Yup'iks than they were with me.

We need to learn the kind of purity of heart we should have as representatives of Christ. At the same time, we're facing billions of people who dislike each other for nothing more than their skin color and/or family name. It's been that way for thousands of years, and while it's changing, it won't be quick.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

skmo wrote: September 19th, 2017, 10:09 am
Elizabeth wrote: September 18th, 2017, 1:48 pm China for Chinese, Asia for Asians, Japan for Japanese, Africa for Negros, where is the refuge and homeland for Aryans?
Since all white Americans are descendants of immigrants, you must realize yourself how silly that sounds.

I find it quite ironic that as the ethnic minority here I'm one of the only ones who understands Elizabeth's position.
(Maybe I should say I'm one of the only ones here who publicly acknowledges this)

I agree with the gospel position that we need to develop genuine, Christ-like love for all of our brethren and sisters around the world. I don't consciously hold any feelings of either dislike or admiration for anyone based on their ethnicity or country of origin or hair and skin color or language or any of whatever myriad conditions that set people off (other than for UofU fans, Oakland Raider fans, or San Franpsycho 49ers fans - y'all are heathens.)

That said, I've seen myself that more often than not, white people feel more comfortable in the company of others who are white. Black people more often than not feel more comfortable around other black than they do around whites, or Asians, or any other group. When I taught in Alaska I noticed a marked difference between how the natives in the villages treated me, an Athabascan Native, and how they treated my very white wife or the other white male teachers. I also noticed the other native teachers faced more acceptance than others did. Not only that, I was accepted in because I was an Athabascan, but since I was usually in Yup'ik Villages the Yup'iks were more comfortable around other Yup'iks than they were with me.

We need to learn the kind of purity of heart we should have as representatives of Christ. At the same time, we're facing billions of people who dislike each other for nothing more than their skin color and/or family name. It's been that way for thousands of years, and while it's changing, it won't be quick.
I understand Elizabeth's position on this and I have posted such here on this website more than once.
dc

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

natasha wrote: September 19th, 2017, 10:04 am My husband is a Dakota Sioux...and he loves to jokingly tell people that Custer got "siouxed"!
It's strange that Custer was one of the best commanders the US Army had in his day. His experience in the Civil war made him out to be a hero. It was just his own arrogance (possibly being artificially inflated after his running challenges with President Grant) that made him make such foolish choices that resulted in Little Bighorn. Turning down the additional battalion and the Gatling Guns were both foolish decisions on his part. Either could possibly have resulted in his victory, but then no one would know the name "Little Bighorn" today as it would be another forgotten name of forgotten bodies.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

Zion!

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

David13 wrote: September 19th, 2017, 10:14 am I understand Elizabeth's position on this and I have posted such here on this website more than once.
dc
Indeed. You are one of those of whom I thought when I said "...one of the only ones..."

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Thinker wrote: September 18th, 2017, 2:08 pm Racism is not only evil and anti-Christ, it is also unhealthy.

It is illegal for you to marry your cousin because the closer related you are, the more likely genetic problems will be multiplied.
The more genetically diverse your offspring are, the better chance they have genetically.
Bi-racial children are genetically superior than "in-breeds."

Also, our goal is to be more godly. "God is love"...& "God is no respector of persons."
Thinker... you can think what you want, and feel all politically correct, but that does not mean G_d agrees with you.

All Nations will Worship the King of Kings; Zechariah 14 (KJV):

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. 17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. 18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. 19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar. 21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and
in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

FATE OF ANCIENT CANAANITES SEEN IN DNA ANALYSIS: THEY SURVIVED
By NICHOLAS ST. FLEUR JULY 27, 2017

Remnants from an ancient Canaanite found in the Sidon excavation site. A genetic analysis found that the Canaanites survived a divine call for their extinction and that their descendants live in Lebanon. Credit Claude Doumet-Serhal/Sidon Excavation

There is a story in the Hebrew Bible that tells of God’s call for the annihilation of the Canaanites, a people who lived in what are now Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Israel and the Palestinian territories thousands of years ago.

“You shall not leave alive anything that breathes,” God said in the passage. “But you shall utterly destroy them.”

But a genetic analysis published on Thursday has found that the ancient population survived that divine call for their extinction, and their descendants live in modern Lebanon.

“We can see the present-day Lebanese can trace most of their ancestry to the Canaanites or a genetically equivalent population,” said Chris Tyler-Smith, a geneticist with the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute who is an author of the paper. “They derive just over 90 percent of their ancestry from the Canaanites.”
Continue reading the main story

Dr. Tyler-Smith and an international team of geneticists and archaeologists recovered ancient DNA from bones belonging to five Canaanites retrieved from an excavation site in Sidon, Lebanon, that were 3,650 to 3,750 years old. The team then compared the ancient DNA with the genomes of 99 living people from Lebanon that the group had sequenced. It found that the modern Lebanese people shared about 93 percent of their ancestry with the Bronze Age Sidon samples.
Photo
The Sidon excavation site in Lebanon. Archaeologists retrieved bones from five Canaanites that were 3,650 to 3,750 years old. Credit Claude Doumet-Serhal/Sidon Excavation

The team published its results in The American Journal of Human Genetics.

“The conclusion is clear,” said Iosif Lazaridis, a geneticist at Harvard who was not involved in the study. “Based on this study it turns out that people who lived in Lebanon almost 4,000 years ago were quite similar to people who lived there today, to the modern Lebanese.”

Marc Haber, a postdoctoral fellow at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute in England and lead author on the study, said that compared with other Bronze Age civilizations, not much is known about the Canaanites.

“We know about ancient Egyptians and ancient Greeks, but we know very little about the ancient Canaanites because their records didn’t survive,” he said. Their writings may have been kept on papyrus, which did not stand the test of time as clay did. What is known about the Canaanites is that they lived and traded along the eastern coast of the present-day Mediterranean, a region that was known as the Levant.

“What we see is that since the Bronze Age, this ancestry, or the genetics of the people there, didn’t change much,” Dr. Haber said. “It changed a little, but it didn’t change much and that is what surprised me.”

At first the team was not sure if it would be able to retrieve DNA from the ancient skeletons, which were recovered from the hot and humid excavation site within the last 19 years. Dr. Haber had chosen more than two dozen bones from the site that looked promising and had them investigated for genetic material. It turned out that only five contained ancient DNA. All of those came from the petrous part of the temporal bone, which is the tough part of the skull behind the ear, from five different individuals.
Photo
Ancient DNA recovered from bones in the excavation site was sequenced for a new study. Credit Claude Doumet-Serhal/Sidon Excavation

After extracting that DNA, the team members compared it with a database that contained genetic information from hundreds of human populations. They then further compared their results with the genomes of the modern-day Lebanese population sample, which revealed what happened to the ancient Canaanite population.

“Genetics has the power to answer questions that historical records or archaeology are not able to answer,” Dr. Haber said.

He said researchers thought that migrations, conquests and the intermixing of Eurasian people — like the Assyrians, Persians or Macedonians — with the Canaanites 3,800 to 2,200 years ago might have contributed to the slight genetic changes seen in modern Lebanese populations. Still, the Lebanese retain most of their ancestral DNA from the Canaanites.

How offended you must be that the Scriptures prophesy of a future racism of a people by G_d! Yes, you can always choose to leave that kingdom!

And here is something more for you to think about... Was G_d just prophesying about Lebanese? Or was He speaking to a much larger group of people who have smaller genetically related heritages? Of course He was, and if you knew your religious history better, then you would know that someone who had Temples must have let the Canaanites in first, for them to be removed hereafter. So much for your being politically correct, and G_d is all love and flowers.

He is also all justice and He upholds birthright and election as well as judgment and damnation. Even those things that were ordained from before the foundations of the earth, and whether you or your church comprehends them!

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

There is no race issue today, not much of one anyway, the left wing Media wants you to believe there is a big race problem, is why they continually bring up the past.
Last edited by Gage on September 19th, 2017, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

What we may be forgetting here is the importance of definitions. What is racism? Traditionally it was seen as seeing one's race as better than another -- thus judging people based on race. However, is it racist to be against inter-racial marriage? Well, then since the Church still encourages people to marry people racially similar to themselves in offial publications, and plenty of leaders said, after the priesthood was given to blacks, that this was not an endorsement of inter-racial marriage, then one could say the Church is still racist. However, as Jesus made it clear that his ministry was for Jews first then one could, and some do, say Jesus was racist, and thus Christianity in general (even without those racially pure policies in Ezekial). Is it racist to question a cultural practice in a nation that is generally of a different race? Many liberals think so. Is it racist for a lesbian couple requesting a white donor to be angry when a fertility clinic makes a mistake in labels and they wind up with a black baby? Well?

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Racist is the most grossly overused word today. And it is meant to scourge those who are accused of it. And vast minions of the looney left fear and dread that anyone might accuse them of ... racism. It's a fate as bad as death, it's a horrible mark of ... of ... of Trump, or something.
And it's also false. But it's the latest bandwagon, so all must jump on or be ... well ... something bad, that's for sure. Old fashioned, out of date, or hot hip, not cool, oh, imagine that, you won't be ... cool. How dreadful.
dc

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

natasha wrote: September 19th, 2017, 10:04 am My husband is a Dakota Sioux...and he loves to jokingly tell people that Custer got "siouxed"!
Cute...
Historians of LDS Church History would note that JS ask the Lord when we would come and was told by a voice, "If you live to be 85 years old I will come, now do not ask me more concerning this". (See D&C)
JS was born in 1805, he would have been 85 in 1890. The Lord was showing His knowledge of possible future events when He told JS this, knowing that he would not live to see that age! What would have been different in 1890 if JS was alive? Did you know that the Lord was appearing to Native Peoples just before 1890 and was laying the ground work to fight the Mormon's battles, because of the Covenant? A man even took out a full page ad in the Deseret News pointing out how the Lord was preparing to fight their battles, making it very public? But what did the Gentile Church do? It broke the Covenant in 1890, rejecting the laws required to lived the New and Everlasting Covenant, in absolute defiance to a "Thus saith the Lord" revelation Wilford Woodruff receive in 1889 (by the way it was the very last "Thus saith the Lord" revelation the Church ever received). Yes, Custer lost, but so did the Native peoples! Their redemption was postponed!

Those interested should read, "https://www.amazon.com/Ghost-dance-Reli ... 1290046220"
and "https://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Dance-Reli ... 0486267598"

Most people do not like the truth, it does not make them happy because of their choices. But lying to yourself does not change the facts!!!!

Shalom

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

David,
Where did I suggest cultural marxism? If anything it was the opposite!
Marx was racially prejudice. https://www.google.com/amp/dailysignal. ... -marx/amp/ Marxism seeks to make everyone the same rather than see the benefits of diversity.

What I stated were genetic facts - the greater genetic diversity, the better chance of not having genetic problems magnified. It's why you can't marry your sibling or cousin.

I agree that bi-racial marriages are more challenging. "In 2002, the Center for Disease Control published statistics about divorce rates that showed interracial marriages were more likely to end in divorce than same-ethnic marriages — 41 percent versus 31 percent."
But that doesn't change the facts about genetic diversity.
(Maybe when things are too easy is when you pay later. "There must needs be opposition in all things.")

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Fiannan,
It's common physiological knowledge.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding

Here's just one study (of others):
Conclusion: "The combined effects of founder effect, genetic drift, and inbreeding can increase the frequency of detrimental rare variants in human metapopulations, leading to overall worsening of population health, whereas admixture and outbreeding appear to have the opposite effect."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2080450/

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Actually Thinker it seems white women, for instance, tend to pair off with people of the same race during their reproductive years but once they get past reproductive years many begin to explore lesbianism:

http://www.yourtango.com/2011104439/stu ... n-bisexual

Or many old women from northern Europe start heading to Africa to have adventures with young men...I will note too that many older women in the USA go to Belize. British and Scandinavian women seem to prefer Ghana men.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... rists.html

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

skmo wrote: September 19th, 2017, 10:09 am

skmo, in keeping with your post, here's a piece from Henry Makow, a Jew, quoting an interview of Mohammed Ali on the same subject (didn't save the link, but you can find the article on Henry's web page):
Mohammed Ali's Defence of Racial Identity
September 18, 2017
(This is a longer excerpt from the BBC interview. Watch the host deflate when he can't convert Ali to his PC view.)

Many goyim have drunk the Cabalist kool-aid and are accomplices in their own destruction. They think that preserving their racial heritage is "white supremacy" and "hateful." Here is Mohammed Ali's eloquent rejection in 1971 of interracial marriage:

(See my comments below)

Interviewer - That's because, that's societies fault, we got to educate people about it.

M.A. - Life is too short for me to be catching hell for something like that, I'd rather be with my own, and have a beautiful daughter, beautiful wife, both look like me and we are all happy and I don't have no trouble. I ain't that in love with no women to go through all that hell, there's no one woman that good. You understand?

Interviewer - I understand, I do understand, I think it's sad ....

M.A. - (Interrupting) It ain't sad because I want my child to look like me, every intelligent person wants their child to look like them, I'm sad because I want to blot out my race and lose my identity? Chinese love Chinese they love the little slanty eye, pretty brown skin babies. Pakistani love their culture, Jewish people love their culture, a lot of catholic wanna be with Catholics and want the religion to stay the same... who would want to spot up yourself and kill your race? You're a hater of your people if you don't want to stay who you are. You ashamed of what god made you? You think he made a mistake when he made you?

Interviewer - I think that's a philosophy of despair, I really do

M.A. - Philosophy of despair? Here let me tell you, listen. No woman on this earth, not even a black woman in Muslim countries can please me and cook for me and socialize with me like my American black woman, no woman, and last is a white woman... can really identify with me and my feelings, and the way I act, and the way I talk.... it's just nature, you can do what you want, but it's nature to want to be with your own, I want to be with my own.
-- - - - - -
Makow Comments- . . . . .

Making us sick [the cabal] requires dehumanizing us. They dynamite the four legs of human identity: race, religion (God), nation and family (gender.)
. . . . . . .
But "racism" is only a negative thing when it imputes superior or inferior qualities to every member of a race by virtue of birth.
. . . . . . ..

Mankind is a family. All races are beautiful and have something special to bring to the party. True diversity means every race retains its distinctive qualities. Together we are strong!

As for intermarriage, I believe that marrying within your race is an ideal but we shouldn't be dogmatic about it. I was married to a Filipina and members of my family are intermarrying. Love and individual freedom must supersede racial considerations. However, there is something very wrong when the mass media and corporations promote miscegenation based on the satanist agenda of the cabalist central banking cartel.
----

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: September 19th, 2017, 11:38 am
Cute...
Historians of LDS Church History would note that JS ask the Lord when we would come and was told by a voice, "If you live to be 85 years old I will come, now do not ask me more concerning this". (See D&C)
JS was born in 1805, he would have been 85 in 1890. The Lord was showing His knowledge of possible future events when He told JS this, knowing that he would not live to see that age! What would have been different in 1890 if JS was alive? Did you know that the Lord was appearing to Native Peoples just before 1890 and was laying the ground work to fight the Mormon's battles, because of the Covenant? A man even took out a full page ad in the Deseret News pointing out how the Lord was preparing to fight their battles, making it very public? But what did the Gentile Church do? It broke the Covenant in 1890, rejecting the laws required to lived the New and Everlasting Covenant, in absolute defiance to a "Thus saith the Lord" revelation Wilford Woodruff receive in 1889 (by the way it was the very last "Thus saith the Lord" revelation the Church ever received). Yes, Custer lost, but so did the Native peoples! Their redemption was postponed!

Those interested should read, "https://www.amazon.com/Ghost-dance-Reli ... 1290046220"

Most people do not like the truth, it does not make them happy because of their choices. But lying to yourself does not change the facts!!!!

Shalom
The Lamanites will be redeemed again when we start building NJ

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Z2100 wrote: September 24th, 2017, 7:06 pm
Kingdom of ZION wrote: September 19th, 2017, 11:38 am
Cute...

Shalom
The Lamanites will be redeemed again when we start building NJ
I only said their redemption was delayed but then EVERYONES was delayed... however it was always in the plan.

As for the Lamanites, they will be redeemed and they will start building the New Jerusalem. Hopefully some of us will repent and be numbered among them, so WE might get to help. Not that there is not also some Nephites, Josephites, Samites, Ishmaelites and Zoramites out there too.

Sasquatch
captain of 50

Post by Sasquatch »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: September 24th, 2017, 10:53 pm
I only said their redemption was delayed but then EVERYONES was delayed... however it was always in the plan.

As for the Lamanites, they will be redeemed and they will start building the New Jerusalem. Hopefully some of us will repent and be numbered among them, so WE might get to help. Not that there is not also some Nephites, Josephites, Samites, Ishmaelites and Zoramites out there too.

What about Jacobites and Lemuelites?

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Sasquatch wrote: September 24th, 2017, 11:25 pm
Kingdom of ZION wrote: September 24th, 2017, 10:53 pm

What about Jacobites and Lemuelites?
Yes Sasquatch, those too. I was just naming a few off the top of my head.

There are other peoples who are also still here, like the people of Zarahemla, who united with the Nephites. Though they did not have a common ancestor, the linage is an additional line to be found among the natives peoples that remain to this day. When charting Tribes, more than just Joseph's sons can be identified, is the point here.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Just remembered a point Thinker, studies have shown that parents give more attention and even resources to children that look like them the most. They may not even be aware of that they are doing. So let's say you have some white BYU coed who gets pregnant with a man of a different race. She does not abort and has the baby. She loves her child but it does not look like her. Later she meets and marries a man that resembles her in general characteristics and winds up having two additional children, both of which look a lot like members of her extended family. Who gets the most in that family?

Humans are attracted at the biological level by scent as well as at the genetic level; some reserch shows that our closest friends typically share closer-than-would-be-expected DNA. DId God establish this as a means to amplify certain blessings through specific lines or is it just a biilogical thing maybe He was not even aware of?

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Fiannan wrote: September 25th, 2017, 9:01 am Humans are attracted at the biological level by scent as well as at the genetic level; some reserch shows that our closest friends typically share closer-than-would-be-expected DNA. DId God establish this as a means to amplify certain blessings through specific lines or is it just a biilogical thing maybe He was not even aware of?

Really Fiannan? Are you referring to G_d here?
[/color]

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: September 25th, 2017, 12:23 pm
Fiannan wrote: September 25th, 2017, 9:01 am Humans are attracted at the biological level by scent as well as at the genetic level; some reserch shows that our closest friends typically share closer-than-would-be-expected DNA. DId God establish this as a means to amplify certain blessings through specific lines or is it just a biilogical thing maybe He was not even aware of?

Really Fiannan? Are you referring to G_d here?
[/color]
It was a rhetorical play on irony.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Fiannan wrote: September 25th, 2017, 9:01 am Just remembered a point Thinker, studies have shown that parents give more attention and even resources to children that look like them the most. They may not even be aware of that they are doing. So let's say you have some white BYU coed who gets pregnant with a man of a different race. She does not abort and has the baby. She loves her child but it does not look like her. Later she meets and marries a man that resembles her in general characteristics and winds up having two additional children, both of which look a lot like members of her extended family. Who gets the most in that family?

Humans are attracted at the biological level by scent as well as at the genetic level; some reserch shows that our closest friends typically share closer-than-would-be-expected DNA. DId God establish this as a means to amplify certain blessings through specific lines or is it just a biilogical thing maybe He was not even aware of?
Interesting, but that's speculation. I don't think you'll find any studies that support it, though I could be mistaken.

You do remind me of the importance of getting in touch with our shadow (subconscious) aspects.
I've often heard that all parents (consciously or subconsciously) favor one child over the others - and ideally they are aware of it so they don't cause resentment or excessive sibling rivalry. Also, it's good to honestly dig deep into one's soul to see if there is any racial prejudice - especially if you have an inter-racial family - so that again it can be addressed in the best way possible. We all have biases - we cannot help but think and feel in subjective ways - and we all have imperfection & weakness. It's best to have it out in the open where we can manage it rather than raising hell out of our awareness.