President Trump is trying to lessen the Taxation of Widows, Orphans and the Poorest of the Poor

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
light from carm
Hi, I'm new.

President Trump is trying to lessen the Taxation of Widows, Orphans and the Poorest of the Poor

Post by light from carm »

Corporations and the top 1% of earners that provide a service or product are not tax payers they are tax collectors. Those taxes they collect are from Widows, Orphans, and the Poorest of the Poor in the form of a consumer Tax, all money paid to the government by Corporations and the top 1% is collected by adding the tax to the price of the item which makes it a consumer Tax which the purchaser pays when they buy the product. A video can be found at CommonSenseNewsToday.com demonstrating how it is done. Now is the time to stop this plundering of Widows, Orphans, and the Poor, put this information on all your social media sites, tell all you friends to do the same, President Trump is trying to cut Corporate Taxes from 35% to 15%, this will drop the consumer tax considerably, it is a good start but it needs to be dropped to 0% Corporate Tax which would eliminate the consumer Tax making it zero, thus hugely benefiting Widows, Orphans, and the Poor, notify your elected officials as to how you feel about consumer taxing those most precious to our Master. Later on I will be putting out additional videos, one of which I call the Bye Bye video for getting rid of elected officials that are not doing what you elected them for.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: President Trump is trying to lessen the Taxation of Widows, Orphans and the Poorest of the Poor

Post by brianj »

Your comment reflects a simplistic and inaccurate view of economics. Are you familiar with the law of supply and demand?

If more people want a product than the supply, the price of that product will go up until demand tapers off to meet supply. If supply is far greater than demand prices will go down until demand rises enough to match the supply.

You can believe that if corporate taxes are cut prices will also go down, but that's not reality. The reality is that sellers know the public will pay the current price for products, so if taxes are cut or eliminated they will keep the prices where they are. If taxes go up businessmen know that the public won't buy as much of something if they raise prices, so they have to try to find a way to continue making a profit after paying the taxes.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: President Trump is trying to lessen the Taxation of Widows, Orphans and the Poorest of the Poor

Post by JohnnyL »

I think it would be much better to give the poor tax exemption, or raise the bracket level. Much simpler, IMO.