Raised without gender?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Raised without gender?

Post by Joel »

Without knowing it these parents are just preparing their children for eternity in the lower kingdoms:
Some of the functions in the celestial body will not appear in the terrestrial body, neither in the telestial body, and the power of procreation will be removed. I take it that men and women will, in these kingdoms, be just what the so-called Christian world expects us all to be - neither man nor woman, merely immortal beings having received the resurrection. (Joseph F. Smith, Doctrines of Salvation 2:287-288)

http://emp.byui.edu/marrottr/GenlAuthor ... n-JFeS.htm

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

Matchmaker wrote: July 27th, 2017, 7:43 pm
Fiannan wrote: July 27th, 2017, 3:09 pm
I think one of the reasons these ideologies that deny basic reality are pushed and promoted by governments and societies has little to do with rights and more to do with population control. If you cannot abort enough babies or kill enough people through wars and such, then why not encourage relationships and lifestyles that are not centered on, or capable of, reproduction at all.
You got that one right. Appears you have researched this issue way more than the average person.
I'm surprised the powers that be are not doing more to stop the Muslims, Mexicans, Africans in Africa, and the Indians in India from reproducing. They are reproducing much faster than the Americans or Europeans.
They want the white population to become extinct or the minority

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

They want to rule over a garbage planet with a 3rd world population, not the 1st world one that expects prosperity.

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

yea they want them to be uneducated and to work etc to support those so called "ELITE"

Daniel2
captain of 50

Post by Daniel2 »

Some may be surprised to hear that I agree with and support the concept that gender is an essential characteristic of individual identity and purpose.

I also believe that there are measurable, valid, and important differences between individuals; there are general differences that we can measure about the majority of men (but not all men), and there are general differences that we can measure between the majority of women (but not all women).

Clearly, a majority of men's physical, mental, and emotional characteristics (including brain development, cognition, and skill development) differ from a majority of women's physical, mental, and emotional characteristics (including brain development, cognition, and skill development). I believe it's best to understand, acknowledge, build, and capitalize on those strengths and talents that come naturally to any given individual.

In addition to emphasizing the importance of recognizing those measureable trends within the majority, it's equally important to acknowledge and understand that there are variations from 'the norm,' and not every individual's physical, mental, and emotional characteristics align with the majority's. For example, in many respects, gay men's physical, mental, and emotional characteristics (including brain development, cognition, and skill development) more closely mirror straight women's. And in many respects, lesbian women's physical, mental, and emotional characteristics (including brain development, cognition, and skill development) more closely mirror straight men's. Additionally, intersex individuals may display a complex interplay of both male and female characteristics. The same is true of many transgender individuals.

In short, general rules are reflective of the majority, but are not universally applicable. Just as it's important to recognize the validity of the differences between sexes as they apply to the general majority, it's equally important to understand and recognize that the general rules don't apply to individuals who, based on their own inherent characteristics and/or development, fall outside the norm.

The expression of gender is uniquely personal to each individual, depending on where they fall on the spectrum. It's a classic example of the need to discover, live, and breath the peace found within "The Serenity Prayer":

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.

Daniel2
captain of 50

Post by Daniel2 »

Joel wrote: November 13th, 2017, 6:12 pm Without knowing it these parents are just preparing their children for eternity in the lower kingdoms:
Some of the functions in the celestial body will not appear in the terrestrial body, neither in the telestial body, and the power of procreation will be removed. I take it that men and women will, in these kingdoms, be just what the so-called Christian world expects us all to be - neither man nor woman, merely immortal beings having received the resurrection. (Joseph F. Smith, Doctrines of Salvation 2:287-288)

It's one thing to not retain "the power of procreation"--that's simply called infertility.

It's another thing entirely to be resurrected without certain body parts in tact. This notion that individuals in the Telestial or Telestial Kingdoms won't be resurrected with their genitals is false doctrine that violates the core LDS doctrine that every part of our bodies will be resurrected in their most perfect form--not even a hair lost.

Sasquatch
captain of 50

Post by Sasquatch »

I think the concept of a "TK smoothie" is rather nonsensical. All that we know is that there will be no procreation in the lower kingdoms. Technically, that doesn't even mean sexual intercourse (sans fertility) won't exist there, though that's unlikely.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Fiannan wrote: July 27th, 2017, 2:35 am So what do you think, is this the future of the USA?
No it's not, it's just a fad. Once they realize that real women won't/can't have sex with them then they will change, and probably develop a hated for their parents for raising them the way they did, and rightfully so.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel wrote: November 13th, 2017, 6:12 pm Without knowing it these parents are just preparing their children for eternity in the lower kingdoms:

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

And in Britain:

https://archbishopcranmer.com/teacher-t ... two-sexes/ In the video on the page the teacher notes that educational policy...oh wait, just watch.