How the Church are dealing with the muslim problem?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: How the Church are dealing with the muslim problem?

Post by Silver »

h_p wrote: July 11th, 2017, 11:44 amOK, you win.
I always do.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Z2100 wrote: July 11th, 2017, 11:04 am
iWriteStuff wrote: July 10th, 2017, 11:36 am
Conclusions:
A) The Nephites/Lamanites had their heritage from Arab as well as Israelite and Egyptian ancestors.
B) Joseph mixed his seed with that of the descendants of the Priesthood of Egypt, which had the curse of Ham. The tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh are sprung from those roots. Hence,
C) The majority of us are of the tribe of Ephraim. Ergo, we all got a little "Egyptian" in us.

Based on everything you have said, millions of people could trace their ancestry back to these people? What I also found interesting is that after Noah and his family were carried to the Old World during the Great Flood, that's where common civilization was founded (Mesopotamia). I'm sure during the Millennium, we will be able to go back in genealogy and see that we are all descended from Noah (and eventually Adam and Eve).
I for one do not believe all people on earth are descended from Noah. Probably most people on earth are not.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Elizabeth wrote: July 10th, 2017, 9:46 am President Uchtdorf was not an Islamic refugee with the intention of raping, pillaging and murdering.
I agree completely. I remember President Uchtdorf talking about being a refugee. World War 2 Refugees were a different bred of people though. They were open to adaption, were grateful and thankful for being in a country away from the atrocities of war, they did all they could before they had to flee their homeland. This current batch of Syrian and Muslim refugees did not do any of that and are more like a social and political invasion.
Fiannan wrote: July 11th, 2017, 12:33 pm Any opinions on this?

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/ ... f=NEWSFEED
This is an example of what I mean by a different bred of refugee. They really don't care about the countries they are in and are basically exploiting our countries.

That being said, the gospel must be taught to the Muslims around the world. Perhaps this is how they get exposed to it. If only but a few are converted, so be it, a few is better than none.
POLICY FOR TEACHING AND BAPTIZING MUSLIMS
General Policy
"And the Lord God hath sent his holy prophets among all the children of men, to declare these things to every kindred, nation, and tongue, that thereby whosoever should believe that Christ should come, the same might receive remission of their sins, and rejoice with exceedingly great joy..." (Mosiah 3:13). Wherever there is constitutionally protected freedom of religion, Muslims may be taught and baptized consistent with guidelines established by Area Presidencies, as approved by the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.

The Church does not proselyte or distribute Church materials in areas where there is not constitutionally protected religious freedom, or among concentrated Muslim populations where intolerance of proselyting and conversion exists.

Area Guidelines
Within the framework of this policy, each Area Presidency will prepare guidelines for teaching and baptizing Muslims that reflect the unique conditions and circumstances of the area, and provide direction to local mission and priesthood leaders. Area guidelines may address the conditions in a particular nation, a specific geographic area, or an individual mission. Area Presidencies in international areas and their assigned members of the Twelves and of the Presidency of the Seventy should consult together in the preparation of the guidelines. The guidelines should be submitted to the Outreach Committee for review. Guidelines will be considered and approved by The First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.

The foregoing was approved by the Council of the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve on May 30, 2013.
Last edited by Sunain on July 11th, 2017, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Sunain wrote: July 11th, 2017, 1:22 pm
Elizabeth wrote: July 10th, 2017, 9:46 am President Uchtdorf was not an Islamic refugee with the intention of raping, pillaging and murdering.
I agree completely. I remember President Uchtdorf talking about being a refugee. World War 2 Refugees were a different bred of people though. They were open to adaption, were grateful and thankful for being in a country away from the atrocities of war, they did all they could before they had to flee their homeland. This current batch of Syrian and Muslim refugees did not do any of that and are more like a social and political invasion.
Fiannan wrote: July 11th, 2017, 12:33 pm Any opinions on this?

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/ ... f=NEWSFEED
This is an example of what I mean by a different bred of refugee. They really don't care about the countries they are in and are basically exploiting our countries.

That being said, the gospel must be taught to the Muslims around the world. Perhaps this is how they get exposed to it. If only but a few are converted, so be it, a few is better than none.
"Ya, ya," I can hear President Uchtdorf saying, "all of which exploitation took place after the Christians countries of the West bombed their countries and overthrew their governments." Such Christ-like behavior for us to beat our chests over.

RAB
captain of 100

Post by RAB »

Fiannan wrote: July 11th, 2017, 11:55 am
Z2100 wrote: July 11th, 2017, 11:04 am
Conclusions:
A) The Nephites/Lamanites had their heritage from Arab as well as Israelite and Egyptian ancestors.
B) Joseph mixed his seed with that of the descendants of the Priesthood of Egypt, which had the curse of Ham. The tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh are sprung from those roots. Hence,
C) The majority of us are of the tribe of Ephraim. Ergo, we all got a little "Egyptian" in us.

Based on everything you have said, millions of people could trace their ancestry back to these people? What I also found interesting is that after Noah and his family were carried to the Old World during the Great Flood, that's where common civilization was founded (Mesopotamia). I'm sure during the Millennium, we will be able to go back in genealogy and see that we are all descended from Noah (and eventually Adam and Eve).
I for one do not believe all people on earth are descended from Noah. Probably most people on earth are not.
I haven't made up my mind about a world wide flood or a localized flood. So, I could be with you...or not. =))

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

After Rome sacked Jerusalem some remnants scattered into nearby local populations. The intermixed Jews are dark skinned and are called Sephardic Jews and make up less than 20 percent of Jews today.

Before Rome sacked Jerusalem in 70 A.D. Most of the House of Israel had relocated to the North Countries. The Jutes of Southern Sweden are direct decedents of the House of Israel, as is also the bulk of the lost tribes of Israel found from Russia to England. Mormon Israelism is the teaching in the LDS Church that the blood line of the House of Israel, and especially Ephraim founded Northern Europe, and the USA.

Modern Israel is made up of 80 percent Ashkenazi Jews who are not the patriarchal decedents of Shem, they are the patriarchal decedents of the Huns, who raped the women and girls after killing off the men of eastern Europe.

What the world believes to be The Jews today is a Falsehood. And the Jewish Religion is a False Religion.

God Bless,
Darren

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Let's pretend things would have been different and WW2 had been avoided completely. However, let us also pretend Hitler had chosen a different manner of expanding the German people than conquest and had instead been hyper-successful in getting the birthrate to skyrocket in his population. Then let us suppose that he would have been successful in creating his mixture of Aryanism, occultism and Christian symbolism together to form a more lasting imprint on the young. Then as German women were giving birth to seven, eight or nine kids a piece he urged the young to migrate to other nations with an eye to converting those people to Nazi beliefs, or merely to refuse to assimilate and continue their high birthrates.

So what immigration policies would you have urged in light of such a scenario?

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

"Ya, ya," I can hear President Uchtdorf saying, "all of which exploitation took place after the Christians countries of the West bombed their countries and overthrew their governments." Such Christ-like behavior for us to beat our chests over.
Are you claiming to channel President Uchtdorf?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Delusional =))
Silver wrote: July 11th, 2017, 11:44 am
h_p wrote: July 11th, 2017, 11:44 amOK, you win.
I always do.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Lilburn Boggs was a rascally fellow who issued an Extermination Order against the Saints. Kick them out of the State of Missouri, or kill them. That's the thinking of mobs.

The Lord's Way?
https://lds.org/religious-freedom?cid=r ... reedom_eng

Religious Freedom
Learn about religious freedom and what you can do to protect it.

Some of this content is specific to the United States, but the principles can be adapted in other countries.

Video Content

Elder Christofferson
Respectfully Stand Up for Your Beliefs
Elder D. Todd Christofferson talks about religious freedom and finding the right balance between standing up for your beliefs and respecting the right of others to believe differently.

Watch the videos referred to by Elder Christofferson, read how religious freedom is defined, see why religious freedom matters, and learn what you can do to protect it.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”
FIRST AMENDMENT, THE BILL OF RIGHTS
What does religious freedom really mean?

Religious freedom is more than just the freedom to believe what you want. It’s also the freedom to talk about and act on your core beliefs without interference from government or others, except when necessary to protect health and safety. It also allows people with similar beliefs to form religious organizations that govern their own affairs. All of these freedoms are established in the United States through the First Amendment of the Bill of Rights: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.” (Read more about the freedoms established in the First Amendment.)

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Mormons and Muslims. A video by the Church.

https://www.mormonchannel.org/listen/se ... nd-muslims

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

If Christians, including some here, are disturbed by elements of Islam, what must the believers of some of the world's other main religions think of this:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/snake-handling ... d=22551754
snake handler.jpg
snake handler.jpg (135.22 KiB) Viewed 726 times
Snake-Handling Pentecostal Pastor Dies From Snake Bite
By SPENCER WILKINGLAUREN EFFRON Feb. 17, 2014

he "snake handling" pastor of a small Pentecostal church in Kentucky died after being bitten by a rattlesnake during a weekend church service.

Jamie Coots, the pastor of the Full Gospel Tabernacle in Jesus Name in Middlesboro, Ky., was handling a rattlesnake during a service when he was bitten on his right hand Saturday night. But when the ambulance arrived at 8:30 p.m., the EMS team found that Coots had gone home, according to a statement from the Middlesboro Police Department.

Middlesboro Police Chief Jeff Sharpe told ABC News that, according to people at the church, Coots verbally refused treatment at the church. He said Coots was unconscious when he got to his house. When the ambulance crew arrived at Coots' home, his wife Linda Coots signed a form declining medical treatment, police said.

Emergency personnel left about 9:10 p.m. that night. When they returned about an hour later to check on Coots, police said he was dead from a venomous snake bite.

The snake-handling pastor's son Cody Coots said his father had handled the snake that bit him many times before.

"The snake that bit him, we've been carrying him to the church for about four months," Cody Coots told CBS affiliate WYMT in Hazard, Ky. "It's been carried hundreds of times, handled all kinds of times but now when it's your time to go, it's just your time to go."

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Silver wrote: July 11th, 2017, 9:38 pm Mormons and Muslims. A video by the Church.

https://www.mormonchannel.org/listen/se ... nd-muslims
If one of my sons had a choice of dating a Mormon woman who wears a hijab to make a statement and a non-Mormon I would strongly advise his to go for the non-Mormon.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

If Christians, including some here, are disturbed by elements of Islam, what must the believers of some of the world's other main religions think of this:
Since when were snake handlers in any way shape or form an identifiable aspect of Christian beliefs? There are probably more groups of Christian swingers than these people. And yes, there are Christian swinger groups, at least according to a documentary I saw a while back.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

There is no Muslim problem. You have a Gadiantons problem where some, but definitely not all, Muslims are part of it. Governments in numerous nations are corrupt and decaying, helping the core problem.

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

The way to deal with the Muslim problem is to tell the truth about it, its falsehoods, and to teach truths that are not found in that culture and religion.

Islam is an Orthodox Religion - meaning it is based on the words of men - not the power of the Holy Ghost.

When the Socratic Method was elevated by Aristotle as the Metaphysical human means for having anything worthwhile, these globalists began to overtake the true system that runs mankind.

Islam was cooked up by ancient globalists, in the Socratic Method way of doing things, upon the Platonic and Aristotelian Model, as an additional means to overtake the true system that actually runs mankind.

The Free Enterprise System, of government of, by and for the people is the antithesis of globalism, and that has it's origin from Northern Europe and the Untied Order way of living given to them by their Lord and God, Odin.

Today, it is the arrival of the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel that have the ability to help us expose Islam and empower the Elders to save the constitution of the people.

But because of the "gross darkness" mentioned in the Doctrine and Covenants we must pass through The Cleansing before we wise up enough to act upon the information found in the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel. One foot in Babylon and one foot in Zion.

God Bless,
Darren

Warrior Of Jah
captain of 10

Post by Warrior Of Jah »

Finrock wrote: July 10th, 2017, 2:01 pm An interesting pattern that we find in the Book of Mormon:

When someone becomes born again or becomes converted to Christ, they always turned their efforts and their hearts to converting their "enemy". Enos is a good example. Immediately after he was forgiven he began to pray for the "Lamanites". Why? After God hears Enos's prayer he tells Enos that what he is praying for is exactly what his fathers had prayed for. Why did being born again result in the Nephites desiring that their "enemy", those who they considered "wicked and evil", who had "skin of darkness", find Christ and be converted?

-Finrock
Because a Muslim converted isn't a Muslim but turns to be a Christian, Muslins are those follow the abominable doctrine of the Islamism, there are nothing against the arab people, but against he islamism.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Z2100 wrote: July 10th, 2017, 11:00 am I thought Christ would share some of the same DNA wth the Middle Eastern Peoples. As for Lehi, Him and his family could’ve been Arabs. But since they’re from Jerusalem, many people should see them as Jews. Does the BoM state that they were Jews? Ive read somewhere that there were Arab people in Israel for a few millenniums and there still is, and Lehi and his family could’ve had Arab in their blood.
A few thoughts for your consideration:

1) Ishmael, whose daughters married the sons of Lehi, is clearly an Arab:
"The proverbial ancestor of the Arabs is Ishmael. His is one of the few Old Testament names which is also at home in ancient Arabia... In Lehi's friend Ishmael we surely have a man of the desert. Lehi, faced with the prospect of a long journey in the wilderness, sent back for Ishmael, who promptly followed into the desert with a large party; this means that he must have been hardly less adept at moving than Lehi himself. The interesting thing is that Nephi takes Ishmael (unlike Zoram) completely for granted, never explaining who he is or how he fits into the picture—the act of sending for him seems to be the most natural thing in the world, as does the marriage of his daughters with Lehi's sons. Since it has ever been the custom among the desert people for a man to marry the daughter of his paternal uncle (bint 'ammi), it is hard to avoid the impression that Lehi and Ishmael were related."
- Hugh Nibley, Lehi in the Desert
2) Lehi is descended from Manasseh, who is the son of Joseph (Alma 10:3). Consider the following:
With Lehi we already have a rich mixture of Near Eastern blood. He was of the tribe of Half-Manasseh, which may mean that he was half Aramaic or Arabic to begin with. The family of Ishmael belonging in that same tradition, with a name like that, should almost certainly have been of the desert strain. The Manasseh part was in turn half Egyptian, and the Egyptians from the beginning were a blend of "nomads, cattle raisers, farmers, Africans, Asiatics, Semites, and Hamites." The infiltration of these people began in the earliest times and mounted steadily through the centuries, families of every class enjoying strong infusions of "foreign" blood.
- Hugh Nibley, The Prophetic Book of Mormon
Here's where it gets interesting:

3) Joseph of Egypt married Asenath, the daughter of a heathen Egyptian Priest:
Asenath, Asenith and Osnat (/ˈæsᵻnæθ/, Hebrew: אָסְנַת, Modern Osnát, Tiberian ʾåsənaṯ) is a figure in the Book of Genesis (41:45, 41:50-52), an Egyptian woman who Pharaoh gave to Joseph, son of Jacob, to be his wife. The daughter of Potipherah, a priest of Heliopolis, she bore Joseph two sons, Manasseh and Ephraim, who became the patriarchs of the Israelite tribes of Manasseh and Ephraim.

Modern scholarship says her name derives from the Egyptian language name "she who belongs to (the goddess) Neith" and that her name may be phonetically transliterated from the New Kingdom-era Egyptian hieroglyphs Ns-Nt.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asenath
4) What race was Asenath? Let's see: the Egyptians claimed the Priesthood through Ham, through whom "sprang that race which preserved the curse in the land" (Abraham 1:21-24).
5) The majority of church members are of the tribe of Ephraim, ie: descendants of Joseph and Asenath, thus descended through "that race which preserved the curse in the land". :-o :-o :-o

Conclusions:
Laban's slave, Zoram, likely was not an Israelite either.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Joseph mixed his seed with that of the descendants of the Priesthood of Egypt, which had the curse of Ham.
The Egyptian dynasties were varied. There were some Nubian rulers (African) and some Semites (Hyksos) but we can probably be sure that Joseph married someone of his own ethnic background, or one that looked like his. Recent DNA discoveries show that the ancient Egyptians were European or from areas now associated with ancient Galatia (since renamed Turkey after Islamic conquest and subsequent interbreeding). Here are some mummies of upper elite with well-preserved blonde hair - Ramesses mummy has curly red hair if you look it up:

Yes, the ancient Egyptians held the priesthood, probably passed down by the Sumerians who could probably trace it back to Noah as these people were probably direct descendants of Noah.