Good Behavior Trump Debate Thread

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Hezekiah
captain of 10

Re: Good Behavior Trump Debate Thread

Post by Hezekiah »

Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 8:54 am Trump can't make America great again as long as the Federal Reserve remains in place. Right now, Gary Cohn, another elitist, another Goldman Sachs guy, is being touted as Trump's choice to replace Janet. Trump is such a traitor to the cause of liberty, and yet there are still supporters of his on this forum.

Bow down, you serfs, before your Wall Street overlords!

Remember when gasoline was cheap?

inflation.jpeg
I'm confused. Did they really used to steam clean engines at gas stations? Worms, I understand, but grease and steam clean?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Hezekiah wrote: August 25th, 2017, 10:27 am
Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 8:54 am Trump can't make America great again as long as the Federal Reserve remains in place. Right now, Gary Cohn, another elitist, another Goldman Sachs guy, is being touted as Trump's choice to replace Janet. Trump is such a traitor to the cause of liberty, and yet there are still supporters of his on this forum.

inflation.jpeg
I'm confused. Did they really used to steam clean engines at gas stations? Worms, I understand, but grease and steam clean?
Ah, my young Padowan, if'n you'll take a moment to get your elders a-talkin' by just sitting at their knee-bone and praying for stories from the forties...

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: August 25th, 2017, 10:38 am

inflation.jpeg
Ah, my young Padowan, if'n you'll take a moment to get your elders a-talkin' by just sitting at their knee-bone and praying for stories from the forties...
Hey, look! It's a picture of Silver's first car! Vrooooom!
silverscar.jpg
silverscar.jpg (34.72 KiB) Viewed 1045 times

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

iWriteStuff wrote: August 25th, 2017, 10:47 am

inflation.jpeg
silverscar.jpg
I think this is Silver's first vehicle. Hi Ho Sillverrrrr!
First Vehicle1.jpg
First Vehicle1.jpg (147.83 KiB) Viewed 1024 times

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

freedomforall wrote: August 25th, 2017, 2:58 pm

silverscar.jpg

First Vehicle1.jpg
Hahaha! " I just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in," and burst out laughing at Silver's first ride me cowboy horsie!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

As pretend conservatives continue to cheer on the The Marmalade, Trump shows his true colors by adopting a line of action memorialized by Rahm Emanuel: "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

The obedient little prince, Jeff Sessions, more worried about "safety" is more than willing to give the whole thing an air of legality. Traitors. Liars. Warmongers.

More at the link.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-2 ... ons-police

More than two years after it was initiated by President Obama, the Trump administration is preparing to lift a ban on the sale of some military style weapons to police, according to the Hill. The reversal, which was widely expected, was confirmed by Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Monday during a scheduled address at the annual meeting of the Fraternal Order of Police, the nation's largest police union.

“Those restrictions went too far,” Sessions said Monday. “We will not put superficial concerns above public safety. All you need to do is turn on a TV right now to see that for Houstonians this isn’t about appearances, it's about getting the job done and getting everyone to safety.
The FOP applauded the decision, blaming Obama - who said that the weapons made police seem like "an occupying force" in the community - for being "too concerned" about safety.

“The previous administration was more concerned about the image of law enforcement being too ‘militarized’ than they were about our safety,” FOP president Chuck Canterbury said in a Monday statement celebrating the new order.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: August 28th, 2017, 2:12 pm As pretend conservatives continue to cheer on the The Marmalade, Trump shows his true colors by adopting a line of action memorialized by Rahm Emanuel: "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

The obedient little prince, Jeff Sessions, more worried about "safety" is more than willing to give the whole thing an air of legality. Traitors. Liars. Warmongers.

More at the link.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-2 ... ons-police

More than two years after it was initiated by President Obama, the Trump administration is preparing to lift a ban on the sale of some military style weapons to police, according to the Hill. The reversal, which was widely expected, was confirmed by Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Monday during a scheduled address at the annual meeting of the Fraternal Order of Police, the nation's largest police union.

“Those restrictions went too far,” Sessions said Monday. “We will not put superficial concerns above public safety. All you need to do is turn on a TV right now to see that for Houstonians this isn’t about appearances, it's about getting the job done and getting everyone to safety.
The FOP applauded the decision, blaming Obama - who said that the weapons made police seem like "an occupying force" in the community - for being "too concerned" about safety.

“The previous administration was more concerned about the image of law enforcement being too ‘militarized’ than they were about our safety,” FOP president Chuck Canterbury said in a Monday statement celebrating the new order.
I'm curious if full auto military weapons mixed with the ability to search and seize at will really makes us safer? :-?

Honestly it just feels like all they wanted was a pretext (Houston) to be able to move in this direction anyway.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Little Red Riding Public: My what big weapons you have, Grandma.
Grandma Uncle Sam: The better to kill you with, my dear.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: August 28th, 2017, 2:25 pm Little Red Riding Public: My what big weapons you have, Grandma.
Grandma Uncle Sam: The better to kill you with, my dear.
thisendswell.jpg
thisendswell.jpg (345.03 KiB) Viewed 940 times

Hezekiah
captain of 10

Post by Hezekiah »

Be careful how you speak of my people. They aim better than you do.
redneck_army.jpg
redneck_army.jpg (75.7 KiB) Viewed 936 times

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

"Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded" - Hayek

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

eddie wrote: August 25th, 2017, 8:48 pm

silverscar.jpg

First Vehicle1.jpg
Hahaha! " I just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in," and burst out laughing at Silver's first ride me cowboy horsie!

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

freedomforall wrote: August 29th, 2017, 1:04 am
eddie wrote: August 25th, 2017, 8:48 pm

silverscar.jpg

First Vehicle1.jpg
I hardly recognized Kenny Rogers! I dig the go-go boots,
"Yeah, yeah, oh o yeah!"

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Dear Fellow Patriot,

Every day that goes by without an announcement from the Trump administration is only emboldening anti-gun statists at the United Nations.

They know that one simple Executive Action from Donald Trump's administration -- announcing that the U.S. will no longer support their global gun ban -- could crush their goal of imposing the U.N.'s so-called "Small Arms Treaty" in the United States . . .

But the questions remain: Will he do it? And why hasn't he yet?

Are anti-gun New York advisors in his administration in Washington, D.C. trying to convince him to leave the Treaty untouched for "security?"

Fellow Patriot, with the stakes so high, you and I can't take anything for granted.

That's why it's absolutely critical you fill out and sign the Official Firearms Sovereignty Survey that I'll link you to in a moment!

As I'll explain shortly, the longer the Trump administration sits on its hands, the more dangerous our situation becomes . . .

And should this scheme ever be imposed in the United States, it would be nothing short of a global gun control DISASTER.

After reading through the details of the Treaty, it's hard to see how our Second Amendment could survive such an assault.

Perhaps the worst of the Treaty's provisions can be found in Article V, which mandates countries establish a "National Control List" -- or a NATIONAL GUN REGISTRATION database!

You and I both know gun registration is just the first step toward outright CONFISCATION.

And the U.N. is already plotting their next step -- developing new "International Small Arms Control Standards" (ISACS).

Their goal is to impose these radical anti-gun initiatives on every nation who signs the U.N. "Small Arms Treaty." Introductory language already includes:
*** Mandated national "screening" for all persons seeking to own guns, giving bureaucrats the final say on whether or not you're "competent" enough to own a gun;
*** Restrictive licensing for gun and ammo sales, and perhaps even bans on certain types of firearms. This could include anything from semi-auto rifles to shotguns to handguns!
*** Restrictions on the number of guns and amount of ammo any "properly-licensed" individual may legally own;
*** Bans on magazines holding more than ten rounds;
*** Bans on owning a firearm for self-defense -- unless a citizen can somehow demonstrate need and get federal government approval.
To date, 89 nations have ratified the Treaty. Another 130 -- including the United States -- have signed on signaling conceptual support.

Now, Treaty advocates are bragging the U.S. will ultimately be FORCED to comply with terms of the Treaty "because of peer pressure but also market pressure."

As one anti-gun country's foreign minister stated:

"[W]e expect the U.S. to abide by the Treaty even if ratification will take some time."

That's why it's so critical that the Trump administration acts now to end all U.S. support for this Treaty.

The longer the United States remains a signatory to this Treaty, the more likely it is that these anti-gun statists will be right.

As the largest economy and number-one market in the world, the United States can make or break the U.N.'s "Small Arms Treaty."

On one hand, should Mr. Trump announce the U.S. no longer supports the Treaty, it could light the fuse that ultimately blows this scheme up worldwide.

But on the other hand, continued U.S. support for the scheme -- intentionally playing into the hands of gun control advocates or not -- will only allow Treaty specifications to become more entrenched and far more difficult to get rid of down the line.

And ultimately, law-abiding gun owners like you and me will pay the price with our freedom.

That's why your action is so critical to break through President Trump's wall of advisors and ensure he hears the voices of Second Amendment supporters all over the country.

Many of those advisors (some with strongly anti-gun views) are taking every opportunity not to "rock the boat" on any issue –- including the U.N.'s "Small Arms Treaty."

Many are even pushing the United Nations' lie -- straight from their Office of Disarmament Affairs -- that this Treaty is really about combating, "insurgents, armed gang members, pirates, [and] terrorists!"

For the sake of freedom's survival, it's a brazen lie you and I cannot allow to go unanswered.

That's why I was so excited to see the National Association for Gun Rights leading the fight to urge the Trump administration to remove the U.S. as a signer to the U.N.'s so-called "Small Arms Treaty!"

Their efforts over the past few years have stymied the gun control crowd every time they've sought to ram some radical scheme through Congress.

But the National Association for Gun Rights depends on the action and support of good folks like you for their effectiveness.

So your action is absolutely critical to ensuring the voices of Second Amendment supporters all over the country are heard.
1. Do you believe the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Second Amendment are the supreme law of the land?
2. Do you believe any attempt by the United Nations to subvert or supersede your Constitutional rights must be opposed?
If you said "Yes!" to these questions, please fill out and sign the survey the National Association for Gun Rights has prepared for you.

With your help, the National Association for Gun Rights will continue to mobilize grassroots support insisting the Trump administration removes all U.S. support for the "Small Arms Treaty."

If they have to, they're prepared to launch a grassroots firestorm, including everything from U.S. mail, to phones, email, blogs and guest editorials -- and even paid media if necessary.

All of this will take money, but we have to break through Washington, D.C.'s growing cocoon around our new President and ensure he understands the U.N. "Small Arms Treaty" threat must be killed NOW -- before it's too late.

So along with your survey, please agree to make a generous contribution of $250, $100, $50 or even just $35.

Every dollar counts in this fight, so even if you can only chip in $20, it will make a difference.

Thank you in advance for your time and money devoted to defending our Second Amendment rights.

For Freedom,

Rand Paul
United States Senator (R-KY)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Silver wrote: August 29th, 2017, 7:24 am Dear Fellow Patriot...,
Rand Paul
United States Senator (R-KY)
Where is the link for this plea ? How do we know this isn't just another cooked up scheme for someone to pocket a huge amount of money ? And who is going to go talk to the guy you seem to demoralize so much...POTUS Donald Trump ?
Do these people think that no matter what goes down, the American patriots and gun enthusiasts would merely lay down and allow themselves to be treated as little children where their mother takes away their candy ?
The rapid increase of gun sales over the last two years ought to send a message that their will be a fight. The Constitution, specifically the Declaration of Independence, guaranties that "We The People" can defend themselves against a tyrannical government, and that it is the duty of "The People" to replace evil government with new guards for their security.

Who here does not know this ?

Now, having said this, I want to post a quote from Mosiah Hancock. I don't know for sure how authentic this is as a true statement, but it's something that can go along with patriots defending themselves. Here:

[According to Brother Hancock, the Prophet Joseph Smith told him,] The United States will spend her strength and means warring in foreign lands until other nations will say, “Let’s divide up the lands of the United States,” then the people of the U.S. will unite and swear by the blood of their fore-fathers, that the land shall not be divided. Then the country will go to war, and they will fight until one half of the U.S. army will give up, and the rest will continue to struggle. They will keep on until they are very ragged and discouraged, and almost ready to give up—when the boys from the mountains will rush forth in time to save the American Army from defeat and ruin. And they will say, “Brethren, we are glad you have come; give us men, henceforth, who can talk with God.” Then you will have friends, but you will save the country when its liberty hangs by a hair, as it were. (Life Story of Mosiah Lyman Hancock, 19-20)
From: "A Glorious Standard For All Mankind" Chris Bentley

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Here's another example of how Trump will unnecessarily get our troops killed. What a warmongering, bloodthirsty people we've become, just like President Kimball warned us.

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/08/29/us-m ... ed-by-cia/

US Military Battles Syrian Rebels Armed by CIA
Rebels Shot at US Troops Operating Near Manbij
Jason Ditz Posted on August 29, 2017Categories NewsTags CIA, Pentagon, Syria, Trump, Turkey
US ground troops were attacked outside of the Syrian city of Manbij today, according to coalition spokesman Col. Ryan Dillon. They came under fire from Syrian rebels allied with Turkey, and US forces returned fire before fleeing back into Manbij.

This is a fight that many have feared was coming for months, and is particularly significant because the Syrian rebels attacking the US troops are the same rebel forces that the US was directly arming through CIA arms smuggling operations for years.

With the CIA program ended, the rebels are now aligned with Turkey, and Turkey has made clear since their invasion of Syria that they intended to try to capture Manbij militarily, to expel Kurdish forces. It is only the presence of US troops in Manbij that has deterred NATO member Turkey from attacking the city.

But Turkey’s been very publicly griping about the US support for the Kurds. That, combined with the Turkish-backed rebels claiming the US “abandoned” them by cutting aid, appears to have finally provoked some fighting.

This puts a final exclamation point on what a bad idea the CIA arms program turned out to be, as not only did it not accomplish the regime change goals of the time, it’s armed up rebel factions that are now eager to fight US troops. While Turkey clearly has an interest in preventing this going too far, it’s unlikely this is the last of the US clash with these rebels.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Let's see what kind of nonsense Trump's Money Man is saying today. Mnuchin is an elite banker who seriously broke the law while running his bank in CA. Remember Kamala Harris! Why would children of the covenant support liars and lawbreakers and warmongers?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-3 ... eform-plan

Update: Following Trump's Springfield, MO speech, Treasury Secratary Steve Mnuchin issued the following statement which, much like the Presidnet's speech, calls for more jobs, higher wages, higher GDP growth, sugar, spice and everything nice....yet provides absolutely no details on how to accomplish any of it.

“Today President Trump reaffirmed his commitment to deliver meaningful tax reform to the American people that is focused on growing the economy, stimulating job creation, increasing wages, revitalizing small businesses, and expanding economic opportunity for all Americans.

“As the president explained, his vision of tax reform creates good paying jobs, grows wages for workers, focuses on tax relief for hard working, middle income families, and makes American businesses more competitive.

“Historically, members of both parties have understood that the tax code is too complicated, creating a rigged system that only benefits wealthy special interests. We must make it fairer by leveling the playing field for American workers and job creators, in order to grow the economy and reinvest trillions of dollars back into our country.

“Americans understand that middle income taxpayers and their families need tax relief and a simple tax code so they keep more of their paycheck and spend less time filling out their taxes.

“At the Treasury Department, we are committed to continuing to advance the President’s vision on tax reform while working with Congress to pass a plan that will lead to economic growth and job creation to benefit all Americans.”

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Yada, yada, yada. Try prayer, it can make one feel better. And one can be overcome with good behavior for just a few moments....unlike this thread title suggests.

Good behavior vs Trump bashing and demoralizing...is nothing more than an oxymoron!
Last edited by freedomforall on August 30th, 2017, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

I love Donald Trump

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 30th, 2017, 5:38 pm I love Donald Trump
Is this statement true or in jest? Anonymity does provide a shield for most any off centered behavior.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

I think Donald Trump could be the greatest President in history. Donald Trump has accomplished more conservative governance in US history outside of Ronald Reagan, even against his own party. And we're only several months in. 2 terms of Trump may usher in the millenium. I think back to election day and what might have been and every day seems like Christmas.

I love Donald Trump. I would take a bullet for him.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 30th, 2017, 6:02 pm I think Donald Trump could be the greatest President in history. Donald Trump has accomplished more conservative governance in US history outside of Ronald Reagan, even against his own party. And we're only several months in. 2 terms of Trump may usher in the millenium. I think back to election day and what might have been and every day seems like Christmas.

I love Donald Trump. I would take a bullet for him.
Thanks for the clarification.
I believe Trump could do so much better if the "left" wasn't doing everything in their power to thwart him at every turn. It is the left causing more chaos than ever before. They want NWO as proven by some past presidents referring to it as a necessary goal. So many Americans have been so gullible and brainwashed that true freedom and liberty has been removed from their vocabulary. And their minds are closed to true Constitutional living. Sad.

Only the true patriots to the country and its Constitution are left to clean up the mess and it isn't going to be easy. President Benson said that once freedom is lost it will take blood to get it back.

I don't believe Trump is a bad POTUS; it is all the crap coming against him from so called US citizens that is making him look bad, and the LEFT eats it up.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

I think Trump looks great, but I don't let MSM narrative affect my thinking at all.

Trump has already accomplished more conservatism than anyone in history other than Reagan, and the way he is going he will surpass him. I am grateful to be alive to see such greatness.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

CFR...There are more CFR in Trump's administration than in Obama's or Bush's. That alone shows how deep the sleep has gotten.

Seven and a half minutes of truth. See how the CFR is destroying freedom. Or don't and keep sleeping.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/i ... ch-society

Wednesday, 30 August 2017
How Globalists Like Condi Rice Lie about Patriots and the John Birch Society

In this video, The New American exposes how globalists such as Condoleeza Rice of the Bush administration use incredibly dishonest tactics to smear patriots in general and the John Birch Society in particular. After the violence in Charlottesville, Rice attacked JBS and sandwiched it between the KKK and Nazis--something she knows very well is absurd. In fact, JBS has always represented exactly the opposite: opposition to racism and anti-Semitism, prominent Jewish and black leaders and members, support for liberty, opposition to National Socialism and all forms of socialism, and more. On the other hand, Rice, who helped get America involved in the illegal and disastrous wars that led to the genocide of Christians in the Middle East, served under a president whose own family was literally involved in helping to finance the Nazi war machine. Rice is a member of the globalist swamp known as the Council on Foreign Relations, which the JBS has been very effective in exposing. That is why she uses dishonesty to smear the Birchers. But patriots should be encouraged: If there was any legitimate criticism of JBS, she would have used that instead of dishonesty. By contrast, the JBS uses only the truth and the facts. Join us today!

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

If globalists are in bed with Trump why do the globalists hate Trump so much.

Please answer this question.