Sickening, this Narcissist is.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Sickening, this Narcissist is.

Post by Silver »

Egotistical narcissist:
"No politician in history — and I say this with great surety — has been treated worse or more unfairly.” Donald Trump, May 2017.

Sincere seeker:
"Hey, you guys seen my brains?" John F. Kennedy, November, 1963

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: Sickening, this Narcissist is.

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: May 17th, 2017, 2:22 pm Egotistical narcissist:
"No politician in history — and I say this with great surety — has been treated worse or more unfairly.” Donald Trump, May 2017.

Sincere seeker:
I read a biography of George Washington last year where it discussed the fact that Thomas Jefferson and James Madison set up a newspaper with the sole objective of trashing on Washington. Not only did they sponsor it, Jefferson got one of his underlings in the State Department to author the slanderous editorials. They even made sure he got three copies of the newspaper every day no matter he happened to be during his presidency. This is while one of them was serving in his cabinet (Jefferson) and the other was serving in Congress. Better still, both professed to be Washington's friends.

No politician worse treated? Check out Washington's response to such villainous behavior:

"To persevere in one's duty and be silent is the best answer to calumny."

Would to God we had a man like that in the White House.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Sincere seeker:
You're a 'bit' mixed up about his meaning. He isn't talking about presidents who have been assassinated. He is talking about their treatment while in office.

From my perspective, he is dead-on right. I've never seen a president so vilified and attacked from every quarter and with so little justification. He can't open his mouth or take a step without the left demanding that his actions need still another special prosecutor and investigation.

And your black-and-white, ongoing obsession with the man is exactly the type of thing he is talking about. Trump seems to trigger you in ways that I couldn't begin to imagine or predict. Ask yourself, Silver, how many threads have you opened up on Trump and what you regard as his evil ways??

I would say LOTS! This being the latest, and I'm sure not the last.

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

iWiteStuff, Silver
I read a biography of George Washington last year where it discussed the fact that Thomas Jefferson and James Madison set up a newspaper with the sole objective of trashing on Washington.
Yeah, sometimes we forget how dirty and slimy politics was back then. The whole Sally Hemmings thing was a result of someone trying to smear Jefferson's character. It is interesting that science has proven that that charge was false, but that led a new level of smearing Jefferson. It turned out that Sally Hemmings had another kid that was fathered by someone related to Jefferson (including a possibility of Jefferson himself). Even though there was an uncle who used to get drunk and socialize with the slaves, it is now assumed that it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Jefferson, himself, fathered a child by Sally Hemmings, and the descendants of that child are welcomed to the annual family reunion put on by the Historical society.

And if you hear anybody today talk about Jefferson, they always have add that he fathered a child by a slave, just in case you might think that that founding father might actually have any character.

Regards,

George Clay
Last edited by gclayjr on May 17th, 2017, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: May 17th, 2017, 2:55 pm

Sincere seeker:
You're a 'bit' mixed up about his meaning. He isn't talking about presidents who have been assassinated. He is talking about their treatment while in office.

From my perspective, he is dead-on right. I've never seen a president so vilified and attacked from every quarter and with so little justification. He can't open his mouth or take a step without the left demanding that his actions need still another special prosecutor and investigation.

And your black-and-white, ongoing obsession with the man is exactly the type of thing he is talking about. Trump seems to trigger you in ways that I couldn't begin to imagine or predict. Ask yourself, Silver, how many threads have you opened up on Trump and what you regard as his evil ways??

You might have missed my declaration of war on Trump. I won't stop posting about the Marmalade Oathbreaker until every supporter of his on LDSFF capitulates.

As far as obsessions go, you Trump supporters continue to provide us with an unending source of delicious irony. See what I mean? You just couldn't help yourself, could you? You just had to reply to me, didn't you? If you want to see obsessed, have a look in the mirror.

Anyway, you interpret your way. I interpret my way. He said "politician" not presidents in office. You lose again.

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

Well Trump is provoking this bad treatment himself. Like a Latin American caudillo, he games the system as much as he can, enriches his cronies, impoverishes his people, and when he is called out on it, lashes out at his opponents as unfair.

I can think of several heads of state that have been treated worse than Trump. In the vast majority of cases, it is because they do something or some things that are incredibly stupid.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: May 17th, 2017, 3:08 pm

Sincere seeker:

You might have missed my declaration of war on Trump. I won't stop posting about the Marmalade Oathbreaker until every supporter of his on LDSFF capitulates.

As far as obsessions go, you Trump supporters continue to provide us with an unending source of delicious irony. See what I mean? You just couldn't help yourself, could you? You just had to reply to me, didn't you? If you want to see obsessed, have a look in the mirror.

Anyway, you interpret your way. I interpret my way. He said "politician" not presidents in office. You lose again.
How could I miss your declaration of war on Trump? That's been obvious fro some time. You didn't even have to officially declare it.

One thing I've learned in quite a few years of blogging and defending 9/11 truth seekers and science, etc., is to take anyone who indulges in derogatory name calling (e.g., 'Marmalade', etc., etc.) with a grain of salt. This rule of thumb has always borne good fruit for me in trying to discriminate who to listen to and how close or far away they are from the truth.

And the delicious irony for me is to see people such as yourself declare eternal war against the only modern-day, high profile person to expose and declare war on the 'globalist' agenda, and who has taken concrete steps to dismantle the globalist structure, etc., etc.

Oh, and 'politician' subsumes past, present or future Presidents.

You're truly obsessed with the guy, Silver. I am not. If he goes off on the wrong tangent, I can only hope those around him are able to bring him back on course. I've already made multiple attempts to convey to his group how I feel on certain issues. If he fulfills many of the promises he made in his campaign, good on him . . . . and visa versa.

And I'm not obsessed with you, Silver. I could frankly care less what you do (no offense). I just think its sad when someone gets so locked into such a black-and-white stance and model regarding some one, or some thing. It's like deliberately short circuiting the use of your intelligence, from my point of view.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: May 17th, 2017, 4:18 pm

Sincere seeker:

How could I miss your declaration of war on Trump? That's been obvious fro some time. You didn't even have to officially declare it.

One thing I've learned in quite a few years of blogging and defending 9/11 truth seekers and science, etc., is to take anyone who indulges in derogatory name calling (e.g., 'Marmalade', etc., etc.) with a grain of salt. This rule of thumb has always borne good fruit for me in trying to discriminate who to listen to and how close or far away they are from the truth.

And the delicious irony for me is to see people such as yourself declare eternal war against the only modern-day, high profile person to expose and declare war on the 'globalist' agenda, and who has taken concrete steps to dismantle the globalist structure, etc., etc.

You're truly obsessed with the guy, Silver. I am not. If he goes off on the wrong tangent, I can only hope those around him are able to bring him back on course. I've already made multiple attempts to convey to his group how I feel on certain issues. If he fulfills many of the promises he made in his campaign, good on him . . . . and visa versa.

And I'm not obsessed with you, Silver. I could frankly care less what you do (no offense). I just think its sad when someone gets so locked into such a black-and-white stance and model regarding some one, or some thing. It's like deliberately short circuiting the use of your intelligence, from my point of view.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present for you another deceived Trump supporter. Calling killing innocent people a "wrong tangent" is quite the understatement.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

samizdat wrote: May 17th, 2017, 3:27 pm Well Trump is provoking this bad treatment himself. Like a Latin American caudillo, he games the system as much as he can, enriches his cronies, impoverishes his people, and when he is called out on it, lashes out at his opponents as unfair.

I can think of several heads of state that have been treated worse than Trump. In the vast majority of cases, it is because they do something or some things that are incredibly stupid.
But you live in the south of Mexico. How could you feel differently?? ;-)

I read a good article comparing Trump to the Latin American 'caudillo' model. It made a certain amount of sense . . . as far as it went. But I thought the article missed some essential elements about Trump that I don't think fit this model. Just my opinion.

You have a point, on several heads of state that have been treated worse than Trump. There may be and have been quite a few of those south of the U.S border; e.g., so many that have been deposed, etc.

I think Trump was primarily thinking of American (U.S.) politicians.
Last edited by larsenb on May 17th, 2017, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: May 17th, 2017, 4:21 pm

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present for you another deceived Trump supporter. Calling killing innocent people a "wrong tangent" is quite the understatement.
The last several Presidents have done far worse in terms of killing innocent people. Did you go on a crusade against them? I doubt it. You already know my position about Trump adding more fuel to the 'war on terra', or being involved in Yemen, etc. So where is the deception? You do seem to love your black-and-white categorizations.

brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Post by brlenox »

Sincere seeker:

Ah alas Silver. I do not participate in political discussions as a rule as they have little interest to me. Thus you see that I can help myself and I can choose not to reply to you. I'm not exactly a Trump supporter per se but of the two choices at the time he was a far cry better than the alternative. So for that cause you can call me a Trump supporter. However the reason for my reply is simply that you choose to issue an ultimatum that until the last Trump supporter should capitulate you would continue your disrespect. Which disrespect serves no purpose but to introduce discord and clearly places you in support of those liberal voices that delight when they have won the support of those who cannot see the forest for the trees. You may be posting for a long while yet as I do not capitulate easily. I will stand with larsenb on this one.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

brlenox wrote: May 17th, 2017, 5:56 pm

Sincere seeker:

Ah alas Silver. I do not participate in political discussions as a rule as they have little interest to me. Thus you see that I can help myself and I can choose not to reply to you. I'm not exactly a Trump supporter per se but of the two choices at the time he was a far cry better than the alternative. So for that cause you can call me a Trump supporter. However the reason for my reply is simply that you choose to issue an ultimatum that until the last Trump supporter should capitulate you would continue your disrespect. Which disrespect serves no purpose but to introduce discord and clearly places you in support of those liberal voices that delight when they have won the support of those who cannot see the forest for the trees. You may be posting for a long while yet as I do not capitulate easily. I will stand with larsenb on this one.
Cool. I wonder though, at what point did Moroni's disrespect for Amalickiah turn into righteous indignation which motivated him to raise the standard of liberty. Put another way, how many innocent people does Trump have to kill before you lose your rationalization of having voted for the lesser of two evils? How do you two-party system guys hypnotize yourselves into denying of the existence of other parties and candidates? Really shallow thinking, that is. I recommend the Ether's Avenue thread started by iWriteStuff.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: May 17th, 2017, 8:34 pm

Cool. I wonder though, at what point did Moroni's disrespect for Amalickiah turn into righteous indignation which motivated him to raise the standard of liberty. Put another way, how many innocent people does Trump have to kill before you lose your rationalization of having voted for the lesser of two evils? How do you two-party system guys hypnotize yourselves into denying of the existence of other parties and candidates? Really shallow thinking, that is. I recommend the Ether's Avenue thread started by iWriteStuff.
The question I have, is how many more months will go by with you still miss-characterizing and not understanding my position and that of others with regards Trump and our support of him? And in your case, it isn't even shallow thinking, it is totally missing the point.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: May 17th, 2017, 4:28 pm

The last several Presidents have done far worse in terms of killing innocent people. Did you go on a crusade against them? I doubt it. You already know my position about Trump adding more fuel to the 'war on terra', or being involved in Yemen, etc. So where is the deception? You do seem to love your black-and-white categorizations.
All you have to say is: I repent of all my support for Trump. That one simple sentence, strictly followed, will make you feel so much better.

Your "last several Presidents" argument is a bit fallacious. What does it matter what I have said about the previous puppets? I have mentioned them, but it is hardly germane to this discussion. Trump is committing evil now and I'm calling him out on it. Your deception is internal in that you're rationalizing away the Marmalade in Chief's murders.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: May 17th, 2017, 9:43 pm

The question I have, is how many more months will go by with you still miss-characterizing and not understanding my position and that of others with regards Trump and our support of him? And in your case, it isn't even shallow thinking, it is totally missing the point.
Your support of him is wrong. That makes you wrong. Not bad, just wrong. With regards to Trump, I will continue to speak out against wrong. I have chosen this battle.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

So...getting back to the original post of this thread...

What a freaking narcissist Trump is. To claim that he suffered more than any other politician. More than JFK, RFK, George Wallace, Abe Lincoln, etc., etc., etc.?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: May 17th, 2017, 9:49 pm

All you have to say is: I repent of all my support for Trump. That one simple sentence, strictly followed, will make you feel so much better.

Your "last several Presidents" argument is a bit fallacious. What does it matter what I have said about the previous puppets? I have mentioned them, but it is hardly germane to this discussion. Trump is committing evil now and I'm calling him out on it. Your deception is internal in that you're rationalizing away the Marmalade in Chief's murders.
As I said, you show no understanding of my position, so there really isn't much use carrying on any conversation with you on the subject. You have shown no willingness to try to understand where I and others are coming from w/regard Trump, even though I've described this starting point multiple times to you.

It is clear, however, you seem to harbor a very powerful emotional reaction to the man. This was evident long before he was elected President and is underscored by your apparent need to call him derogatory names.

You obviously are stewing in your anti-Trump juices. I simply won't be able to do anything to help you escape that condition. Sorry.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: May 17th, 2017, 9:51 pm

Your support of him is wrong. That makes you wrong. Not bad, just wrong. With regards to Trump, I will continue to speak out against wrong. I have chosen this battle.
Such a noble mantle you have created for yourself. Lots of luck.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: May 17th, 2017, 10:17 pm
Silver wrote: May 17th, 2017, 9:51 pm

Such a noble mantle you have created for yourself. Lots of luck.
OK, if you're leaving I'll just tell that I sincerely feel sorry for you. You've somehow created a fantasy cocoon for yourself where you don't have to recognize that Trump has killed and continues to kill innocent people. I see the same trait in other Trump supporters I encounter. Somehow brown lives don't matter. One excuse, used by even you larsen, is, "Well, other presidents have killed even more." That is quite shocking in its callousness.

Oh well, I trudge on. Looking for others who will open their eyes.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: May 17th, 2017, 10:15 pm
Silver wrote: May 17th, 2017, 9:49 pm

As I said, you show no understanding of my position, so there really isn't much use carrying on any conversation with you on the subject. You have shown no willingness to try to understand where I and others are coming from w/regard Trump, even though I've described this starting point multiple times to you.

It is clear, however, you seem to harbor a very powerful emotional reaction to the man. This was evident long before he was elected President and is underscored by your apparent need to call him derogatory names.

You obviously are stewing in your anti-Trump juices. I simply won't be able to do anything to help you escape that condition. Sorry.
Since larsenb is yielding the field of battle, I'll direct my comments to any other Trump supporters who stumble upon this thread about the Orange Narcissist.

What larsenb is really saying is, "Why can't I convince Silver that he's wrong?" The answer is easy: It's because I have decided that in the case of this recent presidential election I would not vote for the lesser of two evils. Then when Trump was elected, I watched for the typical Administration staffing operations. Sure enough, he went back to the same old well all the previous presidents draw water from. Einstein's definition of insanity applies here if you're expecting America to be great again with the cast of villains with which Trump has surrounded himself.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: May 17th, 2017, 4:23 pm
samizdat wrote: May 17th, 2017, 3:27 pm Well Trump is provoking this bad treatment himself. Like a Latin American caudillo, he games the system as much as he can, enriches his cronies, impoverishes his people, and when he is called out on it, lashes out at his opponents as unfair.

But you live in the south of Mexico. How could you feel differently?? ;-)

I read a good article comparing Trump to the Latin American 'caudillo' model. It made a certain amount of sense . . . as far as it went. But I thought the article missed some essential elements about Trump that I don't think fit this model. Just my opinion.

You have a point, on several heads of state that have been treated worse than Trump. There may be and have been quite a few of those south of the U.S border; e.g., so many that have been deposed, etc.

I think Trump was primarily thinking of American (U.S.) politicians.
I somehow missed this post. No, Trump wasn't thinking of US politicians. He was thinking of himself. That's what narcissists do. They talk about themselves. Just listen to him. He's in construction so he knows how to build the best wall. He understands healthcare better than anybody. He learned all anybody would ever need to know about Chinese history over dinner with Xi. He has a great tax plan. All a bunch of nonsense. The man is a sad joke and a flaming narcissist. I'm really starting to think that he will buckle under the criticism and, like a typical narcissist, pick up his toys and go home. Or Trump's puppet-masters will have him kill so many brown people that Americans get distracted from his personal problems.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Orange Baby Uses Logic and Reason.jpg
Orange Baby Uses Logic and Reason.jpg (289.88 KiB) Viewed 2047 times

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

malevolent narcissist.jpg
malevolent narcissist.jpg (300.43 KiB) Viewed 2045 times