Sickening, this Narcissist is.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Sickening, this Narcissist is.

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: May 20th, 2017, 8:25 pm
larsenb wrote: May 20th, 2017, 5:31 pm
Silver wrote: May 20th, 2017, 5:09 pm . . . . . . For somebody who doesn't care you sure are obsessed with responding to all my emails.

Trump is evil. He's killing innocents which you refuse to accept. Why should the US get involved in a Sunni/Shia rivalry?
Actually, in responding to you, I had some hope of kicking you out of your black-and-white view of Trump. The above indicates this isn't going to happen.

Have you noticed the actual few times I have responded to your posts, relative to the number you put out. Go back and do a count. My response is probably 1 out of 20-30 of your posts. And believe me, you will see me dropping back into this pattern at even a smaller ratio, as time goes on. I normally know when to give up.

You could call NATO and all the people and their leaders who support it, as being evil using your criteria. Why don't you actually respond to what I've said about Trump's incursions into Syria and Yemen. Can you state my view on these issues, which has been fed to you several times? I doubt it.
So you've got a view about Syria and Yemen. How does that help the dead and wounded or their survivors? If the man is a murderer, not much else about his character matters.
Let me repeat: Any head of state involved in wars over the past 170 years and more, have been guilty of killing innocent people in the manner you accuse Trump of doing. You seem to have just discovered this with Trump (not that he has deliberately gone out to kill innocents). Do you actually think he has?? You can't be that naive. But then . . . . who knows.

And you've read what I think about Syria and Yemen. Do you remember what I've said? Obviously not.
Last edited by larsenb on May 20th, 2017, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: May 20th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Silver wrote: May 20th, 2017, 8:25 pm
larsenb wrote: May 20th, 2017, 5:31 pm
Silver wrote: May 20th, 2017, 5:09 pm . . . . . . For somebody who doesn't care you sure are obsessed with responding to all my emails.

Trump is evil. He's killing innocents which you refuse to accept. Why should the US get involved in a Sunni/Shia rivalry?
Actually, in responding to you, I had some hope of kicking you out of your black-and-white view of Trump. The above indicates this isn't going to happen.

Have you noticed the actual few times I have responded to your posts, relative to the number you put out. Go back and do a count. My response is probably 1 out of 20-30 of your posts. And believe me, you will see me dropping back into this pattern at even a smaller ratio, as time goes on. I normally know when to give up.

You could call NATO and all the people and their leaders who support it, as being evil using your criteria. Why don't you actually respond to what I've said about Trump's incursions into Syria and Yemen. Can you state my view on these issues, which has been fed to you several times? I doubt it.
So you've got a view about Syria and Yemen. How does that help the dead and wounded or their survivors? If the man is a murderer, not much else about his character matters.
Let me repeat: Any head of state involved in wars over the past 170 years and more, have been guilty of killing innocent people in the manner you accuse Trump of doing. You seem to have just discovered this with Trump (not that he has deliberately gone out to kill innocents). Do you actually think Trump he has?? You can't be that naive. But then . . . . who knows.

And you've read what I think about Syria and Yemen. Do you remember what I've said? Obviously not.
I cannot change history and I cannot change the way people think about Trump. I can only share information that I have in the present and I've decided to do that here on LDSFF.

Trump does not need to further inflame the ME by sending troops there. That is what I am warning about. Deliberate or not, he, as the Commander In Chief, is now culpable for the deaths of our soldiers there as well as for the deaths of the residents of those countries where our troops are fighting, and, for example, in Yemen where people are dying at the hands of the Saudis. Can't wait to see the blowback for all of this some day.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Now let's see...where were we? Oh, yes, the Narcissist In Chief was complaining about mean tweets and news articles and other deadly things like that.

Egotistical narcissist:
"No politician in historyand I say this with great surety — has been treated worse or more unfairly.” Donald Trump, May 2017.

Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, June 1914:
"After learning that the first assassination attempt had been unsuccessful, Princip thought about a position to assassinate the Archduke on his return journey, and decided to move to a position in front of a nearby food shop (Schiller's delicatessen), near the Latin Bridge.[74] At this point the Archdukes' motorcade turned off the Appel Quay, mistakenly following the original route which would have taken them to the National Museum. Governor Potiorek, who was sharing the second vehicle with the Imperial couple, called out to the driver to reverse and take the Quay to the hospital. Driver Lojka stopped the car close to where Princip was standing, prior to backing up. The latter stepped forward and fired two shots from a distance of about one and a half metres (5 feet) using a Belgian-made 9×17mm (.380 ACP) Fabrique Nationale model 1910 semi-automatic pistol. According to Albertini, "the first bullet wounded the Archduke in the jugular vein, the second inflicted an abdominal wound on the Duchess."[76] Princip was immediately arrested. At his sentencing, Princip stated that his intention had been to kill Governor Potiorek, rather than Sophie.[77]

Both victims remained seated upright, but died while being driven to the Governor's residence for medical treatment. As reported by Count Harrach, Franz Ferdinand's last words were "Sophie, Sophie! Don't die! Live for our children!" followed by six or seven utterances of "It is nothing," in response to Harrach's inquiry as to Franz Ferdinand's injury.[78] These utterances were followed by a long death rattle. Sophie was dead on arrival at the Governor's residence. Franz Ferdinand died 10 minutes later.[79]" (close quote) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassina ... of_Austria

I wonder if 1914 is too long ago in Trump's mind to qualify for history. That seems unlikely though because he's heard of some big numbers like eight thousand. He's a big boy now and can actually say, eight thousand. Somebody pat his head for being so smart.

How did he learn eight thousand and that a great, big number like that could be attached to history? Well, it all went down like this:

"US President Donald Trump continued his erratic assault on the truth and the English-language in a pair of sit-down interviews yesterday, resulting in perhaps our favorite exaggeration so far:
"[Our] relationship with China is long. Of course by China standards, it’s very short [laughter], you know when I’m with [Xi Jinping], because he’s great, when I’m with him, he’s a great guy," Trump told The Economist. "He was telling me, you know they go back 8,000 years, we have 1776 is like modern history. They consider 1776 like yesterday and they, you know, go back a long time. They talk about the different wars, it was very interesting."

Of course, China actually claims to have 5,000 years of continuous history. Not quite 8,000. This is starting to make us worry about the conclusions that Trump drew from the 10-minute Chinese-Korean history lesson given to him by Xi last month. (close quote) http://shanghaiist.com/2017/05/12/8000- ... istory.php

And look what our big boy is doing with his hands. What does it mean?
xi_trump_meeting_look at his hands.jpg
xi_trump_meeting_look at his hands.jpg (92.62 KiB) Viewed 1545 times

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Nothing of significance. What is he supposed to do with his hands?
Silver wrote: May 20th, 2017, 11:08 pm And look what our big boy is doing with his hands. What does it mean?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: May 21st, 2017, 12:25 am Nothing of significance. What is he supposed to do with his hands?
Silver wrote: May 20th, 2017, 11:08 pm And look what our big boy is doing with his hands. What does it mean?
The question arises because in most of the photo ops in the Oval Office he is doing that whether he's entertaining the war criminal Henry Kissinger or foreign heads of state. Why is that his go-to pose for pictures?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Why not?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: May 21st, 2017, 7:07 amWhy not?
Well, thank you for playing, Elizabeth. We have some lovely parting gifts for you backstage.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Trump must have been watching Obama intently and thought that being president wouldn't lower his golf handicap. If the traitor Obama could do it for eight years, Marmalade must have thought, so can I.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... rd/523617/

Trump Realizes Being President Is Hard
MICHELLE COTTLE APR 20, 2017

Let the betting pools begin: What will be the next policy issue that Donald Trump suddenly discovers is way more complicated than “anyone” ever imagined?

Already, the aggressively policy-ignorant president has marveled that dealing with touchy issues such as North Korea, China, the Ex-Im bank, Syria, and health care, requires more than trash talk and an itchy Twitter finger. And, while he has yet to break the bad news to the dying coal towns that backed him, Trump has been meeting with energy execs, some of whom have had to gently explain that, when it comes to saving the industry, there’s not all that much he can do. Because—all together now!—it’s complicated.

As it turns out, no matter how much reality TV experience one brings to the table, one cannot simply snap one’s fingers and instantly solve the nation’s most vexing problems.

Who knew?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: May 21st, 2017, 7:40 am Trump must have been watching Obama intently and thought that being president wouldn't lower his golf handicap. If the traitor Obama could do it for eight years, Marmalade must have thought, so can I.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... rd/523617/

Trump Realizes Being President Is Hard
MICHELLE COTTLE APR 20, 2017

Let the betting pools begin: What will be the next policy issue that Donald Trump suddenly discovers is way more complicated than “anyone” ever imagined?

Already, the aggressively policy-ignorant president has marveled that dealing with touchy issues such as North Korea, China, the Ex-Im bank, Syria, and health care, requires more than trash talk and an itchy Twitter finger. And, while he has yet to break the bad news to the dying coal towns that backed him, Trump has been meeting with energy execs, some of whom have had to gently explain that, when it comes to saving the industry, there’s not all that much he can do. Because—all together now!—it’s complicated.

As it turns out, no matter how much reality TV experience one brings to the table, one cannot simply snap one’s fingers and instantly solve the nation’s most vexing problems.

Who knew?
Silver plies his trade. Nothing new here. Just intense derogation and feeding off the same.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Remember guys... don't feed trolls; it only encourages them. Just ignore spam posts and move on with your life.

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

Silver wrote: May 17th, 2017, 2:22 pm Egotistical narcissist:
"No politician in history — and I say this with great surety — has been treated worse or more unfairly.” Donald Trump, May 2017.

Sincere seeker:
"Hey, you guys seen my brains?" John F. Kennedy, November, 1963
Since when is telling the truth being narcissistic? The lamestream media are nothing more than the propaganda arm of the communist left. You can tell when they are lying because either their lips are moving or they've written something. They re incapable of telling the truth.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Rumpelstiltskin wrote: May 21st, 2017, 1:06 pm
Silver wrote: May 17th, 2017, 2:22 pm Egotistical narcissist:
"No politician in history — and I say this with great surety — has been treated worse or more unfairly.” Donald Trump, May 2017.

Sincere seeker:
"Hey, you guys seen my brains?" John F. Kennedy, November, 1963
Since when is telling the truth being narcissistic? The lamestream media are nothing more than the propaganda arm of the communist left. You can tell when they are lying because either their lips are moving or they've written something. They re incapable of telling the truth.
I'm willing to debate you regarding the assertions you've made. Do you care to participate?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

“Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media,” Trump stated. “No politician in history — and I say this with great surety — has been treated worse or more unfairly.”

See the video at the link below. Either Trump said those words or there is a very technically savvy guy running around who can make it seem like Trump said those words. Yep, he said them. He's a raging narcissist.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -treatment

Trump says “no politician in history … has been treated worse.” In reality, many have.
Lincoln had to oversee a civil war. Multiple presidents were assassinated. Politicians are often imprisoned around the world.
Updated by German [email protected]@vox.com May 17, 2017, 2:47pm EDT

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

http://www.mediaite.com/online/victim-i ... -than-him/

Victim in Chief‘: Twitter Reacts to Trump Saying No Politician’s Been Treated ‘Worse’ Than Him
by Justin Baragona | 1:48 pm, May 17th, 2017

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

Trump says no politician has ever been as mistreated as him.

JFK. RFK. Lincoln. Mandela. Gandhi. Churchill.

All of them prove Trump wrong.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

samizdat wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 8:43 am Trump says no politician has ever been as mistreated as him.

JFK. RFK. Lincoln. Mandela. Gandhi. Churchill.

All of them prove Trump wrong.
Laying aside the differences in their politics, the Gandhi family is similar to the Kennedy family. Indira Gandhi was assassinated by two of her bodyguards in 1984. Her son, Rajiv Gandhi, became the next Prime Minister of India only to be killed by a suicide bomber in 1991.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

In seven days all SJWs will pass out and then return as zombies. The orb has spoken.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Fiannan wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 12:37 pm Image

In seven days all SJWs will pass out and then return as zombies. The orb has spoken.
Can I get some context on the scene in your post?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Oh, this. Gee, it's so...illuminati. May I just remind everyone how dangerous it is to allow the government the authority to label who is, and who is not, extremist.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/on-tru ... 2017-05-22

And there was a perfectly logical explanation for that hand-touching-orb moment. The new international center, which spans seven continents, is aimed at monitoring and analyzing extremist speeches in a high-tech way. It will use experts who specialize in confronting extremist speech, and the center is up to speed on the dialects and languages these use, according to a tweeted explanation from @riyadhsummit.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Being President is hard and stuff!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-1 ... witch-hunt

Trump Blasts Deputy AG Rosenstein: He "Told Me To Fire The FBI Director! Witch Hunt"

by Tyler Durden
Jun 16, 2017 9:36 AM

President Trump's latest twitter target seems to be his own Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein who he blasts for the hiring of a Special Counsel to investigate the firing of former FBI Director James Comey, after writing a letter himself explicitly calling for the firing of James Comey.

"I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt"
Follow
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt
8:07 AM - 16 Jun 2017
10,350 10,350 Retweets 29,042 29,042 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Of course, Trump's message isn't crystal clear on exactly who the subject of the tweet is and has left some wondering whether he might actually be referring to Special Counsel Mueller.

That said, since Rosenstein did, in fact, draft a letter calling for the termination of James Comey, a letter which Trump revealed publicly on May 9th, it would seem more logical that the tweet is directed at him. Here is an excerpt from our post back in May:

In the letter from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, he cites the handling of Comey's Clinton investigation, and says that Comey was wrong to cite his conclusions about the Clinton email probe in July of 2016: "I cannot defend the Director's handling of the conclusion of the investigation of Secretary Clinton's emails, and I do not understand his refusal to accept the nearly universal judgment that he was mistaken," Rosenstein wrote.

Rosenstein was referring to Comey's decision to announce in July last year that the probe of Hillary Clinton should be closed without prosecution, but then declared - 11 days before the Nov. 8 election - that he had reopened the investigation because of a discovery of a new trove of Clinton-related emails. Democrats say the decision cost Clinton victory.

Rosenstein also identified several areas in which he said Comey had erred, saying it was wrong of him to "usurp" then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch's authority by announcing the initial conclusion of the email case on July 5.

Comey "announced his own conclusions about the nation's most sensitive criminal investigation, without the authorization of duly appointed Justice Department leaders," Rosenstein wrote. Comey also "ignored another longstanding principle" by holding a news conference to "release derogatory information about the subject of a declined criminal investigation."

Of course, despite Rosenstein's letter, critics will note that Trump later admitted that he had been considering the termination of James Comey from the moment he took office.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-2 ... ny-stories

Trump Gloats Over CNN "Fake News" Scandal: "What About All The Other Phony Stories?"

by Tyler Durden
Jun 27, 2017 7:21 AM

Last week, CNN's "anonymous sources" finally came home to roost when the entertainment channel was forced to retract one of its "bombshell" Russian collusion stories, when it was apparently revealed that the whole thing was nothing more than CNN's latest, anonymously-sourced fake news debacle. Like most CNN stories on the topic, this one carried a salacious title ("Congress was investigating a Russian investment fund with ties to Trump officials") which implied some nefarious plot by the Trump administration to stage a coup in the United States. Within 36 hours, however, CNN was forced to retract the story and issue an apology to Anthony Scaramucci (presumably for the whole libel thing).

Then overnight, we reported that "the most trusted name in news" announced on Monday afternoon that three network officials are leaving their jobs over the incident: Frank, the reporter on the story; Eric Lichtblau, a recent CNN addition from the New York Times who edited the piece; and Lex Haris, the executive editor of “CNN Investigates.” The moves follow an investigation carried out by CNN executives over the weekend, with the conclusion that longstanding network procedures for publishing stories weren’t properly followed. “There was a significant breakdown in process,” says a CNN source. “There were editorial checks and balances within the organization that weren’t met.”

The official CNN statement: “In the aftermath of the retraction of a story published on CNN.com, CNN has accepted the resignations of the employees involved in the story’s publication.”

Regarding the personnel changes, a CNN source said, “The individuals all stated that they accepted responsibility and wanted to resign.” A compelling wrinkle in the saga of the story springs from the careful language in the editor’s note: “That story did not meet CNN’s editorial standards and has been retracted. Links to the story have been disabled. CNN apologizes to Mr. Scaramucci,” it reads. CNN is not bailing on all the factual representations in the story, however. “We pulled it down not because we disproved it,” says a CNN source, adding that there was “enough concern” on some factual points that “given the breach in process, we decided to pull it down.”
This was not the first time CNN has been caught reporting fake news recently (see "Looks Like CNN's Anonymous Sources Got This One Wrong") and we doubt it will be the last.

Meanwhile, one person was particularly amused and happy by the ongoing CNN credibility slow motion trainwreck: none other than Donald Trump, who just after 6am took to twitter to gloat and share his delight in CNN's humiliation: "CNN had to retract big story on "Russia," with 3 employees forced to resign. What about all the other phony stories they do? FAKE NEWS!""

Follow
Wow, CNN had to retract big story on "Russia," with 3 employees forced to resign. What about all the other phony stories they do? FAKE NEWS!
5:33 AM - 27 Jun 2017
6,635 6,635 Retweets 20,412 20,412 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
... and followed it up by retweeting what many believes is a far better logo.

16h
Jeff ✔ @JeffTutorials
@realDonaldTrump THE DEMOCRATS ARE NOTHING BUT ROADBLOCKS WITH NO IDEAS
Follow
Jeff ✔ @JeffTutorials
@realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/6sDcyiW4Kt
1:28 PM - 26 Jun 2017
View image on Twitter
2,118 2,118 Retweets 7,225 7,225 likes

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

A person who understands the crux of a particular subject doesn't need to claim that they know it well. Narcissists do though. A well-informed person merely needs to speak to the issue which will demonstrate the depth of knowledge possessed by that person. That's tough for a narcissist like Trump. He has people who do boring, complicated stuff like that for him. He can't be distracted from taking care of America's business which he accomplishes with his daily tweet storms, don't you know?

As for healthcare, once again our overlords in Babylon, DC, have completely missed the point. The premise that they need to fix (and regulate) healthcare is totally typical of reprobate Republicans. Government has no right to be involved in our healthcare in the first place. Judge those traitors in Washington by that standard and you won't be fooled into voting for them again.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-2 ... -subject-w

Trump Goes After "Fake News" NYTimes, Slams Media Criticism On Healthcare: "I Know The Subject Well"

Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden
Jun 28, 2017 7:41 AM
SHARES
TwitterFacebookReddit
One day after he repeatedly lashed out at CNN, on Wednesday President Trump blasted the the NYT in particular, and the broader press in general, for reporting that he is "not totally engaged" on healthcare.

"Some of the Fake News Media likes to say that I am not totally engaged in healthcare," Trump tweeted shortly before 7am. "Wrong, I know the subject well & want victory for U.S."

Follow
Some of the Fake News Media likes to say that I am not totally engaged in healthcare. Wrong, I know the subject well & want victory for U.S.
5:58 AM - 28 Jun 2017

Trump's angry outburst followed an earlier tweet in which the president specifically targeted The New York Times. "The failing @nytimes writes false story after false story about me. They don't even call to verify the facts of a story. A Fake News Joke!"

The failing @nytimes writes false story after false story about me. They don't even call to verify the facts of a story. A Fake News Joke!
5:49 AM - 28 Jun 2017

Trump's fury appears to have been focused on a Times story published on Tuesday titled "On Senate Health Bill, Trump Falters in the Closer's Role," in which the Gray Lady said that the president was "largely on the sidelines" as the Senate leadership sought to attract votes for its healthcare bill. It added that the president's team's "heavy-handed tactics have been ineffective in the Senate."

As the Hill reports, a Republican senator who supports the Senate GOP's healthcare bill reportedly does not think President Trump has a clear understanding of the plan.

The New York Times reported that a senator left a White House meeting Tuesday with the feeling that the president didn't fully understand some basic parts of the plan, citing an aide who received a detailed readout of the exchange.

The senator felt Trump "seemed especially confused" after a moderate Republican said those who were against the bill would say it appeared to be a "massive tax break for the wealthy," according to The Times. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) after the White House meeting ignored a question regarding Trump’s command of the details of the negotiations and smiled blandly, the newspaper noted.

Trump met with Republican senators just hours after GOP leaders decided on Tuesday to postpone a vote on its healthcare legislation. The huddle came as one GOP strategist with close ties to the White House told The Hill that Trump had not yet fully engaged with the effort to pass a bill in the upper chamber.

Trump said Tuesday he had a "great meeting" with Republican senators, adding that they "really want to get it right."

Trump is likely to be particularly sensitive to healthcare criticism today, one day after the Senate GOP leaders delayed a vote to repeal and replace ObamaCare after it became clear the measure - again - lacked the votes for passage. On Tuesday afternoon, Trump met with Republican senators at the White House, just hours after the GOP leaders decided to postpone the vote on the healthcare legislation. It was not immediately clear if Trump had managed to change any holdouts' opinions on the vote.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

TMW2017-05-31colorLARGE.jpg
TMW2017-05-31colorLARGE.jpg (285.44 KiB) Viewed 1037 times

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

tweet tweet.jpg
tweet tweet.jpg (271.27 KiB) Viewed 1035 times