The Earth is Not a Globe!?! Is God literal, water above and below the firmament?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

What do the scriptures teach us about the earth?

The Earth is a globe.
67%
The Earth is Flat like a terrarium (a dome).
14%
The Earth is a globe and hollow.
15%
The Earth is Flat and hollow.
3%

Total votes: 98
Kitkat
captain of 100

The Earth is Not a Globe!?! Is God literal, water above and below the firmament?

Post by Kitkat »

UPDATE:
Satan deceives the whole world. Keep that in mind. NASA's logo is a serpent's tongue, literally. NASA literally means in HEBREW, "to beguile and deceived"....
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 28#p779228

This thread is now on page 16 as of this update. We have been asking the Lord on this for some time, after He alone brought it to our minds in our scripture study through the Holy Spirit.

We now have a firm belief, that the earth, is indeed flat or at least much more massive than we've been taught, and that Nasa is a perfect way to get as much money as one wants to do anything they desire (3.5 trillion and counting).

An invite to find the truth of the flat earth or debunk it as you please - ask God and enjoy the journey he takes you.

-------------------
Flat or hollow or globe? Share your proof.
Lots of videos to watch, this one puts it into some real perspective for a flat earth (edit) or at least a dome covering the earth.
Was God was being serious and literal, even child like simple? Water above the firmament, and below... Space isn't space, it is water.

It makes sense.

If you have 5 minutes...
If you have a little more time...
Last edited by Kitkat on April 23rd, 2017, 12:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Re: The Earth is Not a Globe!?! Is God literal, water above and below the firmament?

Post by Kitkat »

Underwater Lakes with tides.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Re: The Earth is Not a Globe!?! Is God literal, water above and below the firmament?

Post by Kitkat »

Stars in water on earth in labs
starts at 57 seconds
https://youtu.be/4FSZBa8GeTc?t=57s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Heleman 12:

Yea, by the power of his voice, do the foundations rock, even to the very center.

13 Yea, and if he say unto the earth—Move—it is moved.

14 Yea, if he say unto the earth—Thou shalt go back, that it lengthen out the day for many hours—it is done;

15 And thus, according to his word the earth goeth back, and it appeareth unto man that the sun standeth still; yea, and behold, this is so; for surely it is the earth that moveth and not the sun.

16 And behold, also, if he say unto the waters of the great deep—Be thou dried up—it is done.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Is this a joke thread?

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

In the first 2 seconds of this documentary (along the same credibility as the videos above) you can clearly see the earth is a globe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2r6U_WbVc4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

shadow wrote:In the first 2 seconds of this documentary (along the same credibility as the videos above) you can clearly see the earth is a globe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2r6U_WbVc4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The earth is NOT a globe. It's an oblate spheroid. I guess you could say it is globular, though.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

markharr wrote:Is this a joke thread?
I wish it was, but you never know here.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

We must be in the womb right now.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

inho wrote:
markharr wrote:Is this a joke thread?
I wish it was, but you never know here.

I remember when I went on that cruise and the ship had to navigate that 90 degree downward turn. That was rough.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Down is up, up is down, flat is round, round is flat, light is dark, dark is light, earth is round, earth is flat... sheesh, there sure are some numbskulls around here. 8-| What shape are the other 9 planets (Pluto is still a planet in my book)? Spheres!!! And what is the term the scriptures use for the earth? Sphere!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

I love grapes.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Is the moon flat too and it just happens to be showing us it's flat side? If it's flat and showing us it's flat side wouldn't the phases of the moon look very different? You would either have a full moon or a new moon there would be no waxing or waning phases.

Is the sun also flat and it just rotates with the earth so that we only see it's flat side?

How does the atmosphere work? Does the flat earth reside within a spherical atmosphere or is the atmosphere flat too?

Is the flat earth a rectangle or is it more of a disk shape like a coin?

The poll above describes a terrarium. Does that mean that the earth is only populated on one side and only has an atmosphere on one side? If that is the case shouldn't that mean that if you continually walked in one direction you would eventually hit an atmospheric wall of some sort?

braingrunt
captain of 1,000

Post by braingrunt »

dc 130
7 But they reside in the presence of God, on a globe like a sea of glass and fire, where all things for their glory are manifest, past, present, and future, and are continually before the Lord.

Hel 12
15 And thus, according to his word the earth goeth back, and it appeareth unto man that the sun standeth still; yea, and behold, this is so; for surely it is the earth that moveth and not the sun.
(semi-modern astonomy assertions)

Alma 30
... even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator.
(possibly classing earth with the rest of the planets, confirmably round)

DC 55
43 And their courses are fixed, even the courses of the heavens and the earth, which comprehend the earth and all the planets.
(possibly classing earth with rest of planets)

And my personal perception at the ocean is that it's round. Your gps is evidence of satellites and orbits, along with your dish tv and older satellite tv. Airplane flights, compasses, (and how they behave near the poles) are all evidences. This is evidence which impacts you directly and not overly esoteric. You can think about it yourself.

Oh and pendulum behavior.
Last edited by braingrunt on January 4th, 2017, 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Most flat-earthers believe the planets are spheres, although some believe they are simply lights.
It's only the earth they think is a flat plane.
Some believe the flat plane is continuous and has no end (like the universe).

They point to a number of experiments which appear to prove there is no curviture. They also believe NASA is a massive money making scam.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Robin Hood wrote:Most flat-earthers believe the planets are spheres, although some believe they are simply lights.

They point to a number of experiments which appear to prove there is no curviture. They also believe NASA is a massive money making scam.
I think these people know full well that the earth isn't flat they just want to generate controversy.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

markharr wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:Most flat-earthers believe the planets are spheres, although some believe they are simply lights.

I think these people know full well that the earth isn't flat they just want to generate controversy.
Maybe.
However people like Eric Doubray are thoroughly convinced and are not stupid; meaning he is well educated and is a flat earth convert. Like all converts to anything, he is very committed.
I downloaded his book once. It was only a few quid. Some of his stuff is quite interesting and he makes some interesting points, especially regarding a geocentric universe.

My own view is that the universe is so strange and there is so much we don't comprehend, that we should keep an open mind about most things. If some experiments fail to show a curviture of the earth, I would like to know why. To me it doesn't mean the earth is flat, but it does mean that not everything works the way we think it should.
In other words we need a bit of humility.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

I knew a few people at the USGS who belonged to the Flat Earth Society. But for them, it was a tongue-in-cheek joke.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Robin Hood wrote:
markharr wrote:

Maybe.
However people like Eric Doubray are thoroughly convinced and are not stupid; meaning he is well educated and is a flat earth convert. Like all converts to anything, he is very committed.
I downloaded his book once. It was only a few quid. Some of his stuff is quite interesting and he makes some interesting points, especially regarding a geocentric universe.

My own view is that the universe is so strange and there is so much we don't comprehend, that we should keep an open mind about most things. If some experiments fail to show a curviture of the earth, I would like to know why. To me it doesn't mean the earth is flat, but it does mean that not everything works the way we think it should.
In other words we need a bit of humility.
Ever since the late John Glen's experience orbiting the earth, I've had a VERY hard time holding on to my tendency to stick to the flat-earth model.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

World Top Secret: Our Earth IS Hollow!

Could the earth, moon, planets and stars all be hollow bodies?

Amazingly, the answer is Yes!

And very likely inhabited within!

What is Our Hollow Earth like?

It is a terrestrial paradise,
...where the original Garden of Eden is located today
...where the Lost Tribes of Israel live
...where the Political Kingdom of God is located
...where the Lost Viking Colonies of Greenland migrated to
...where vanquished Germans escaped to after World War II
...where flying saucers come from
...where people live to be hundreds of years old in perfect health
...where peace and prosperity exists for everyone
...where Heaven is located (the inner sun)

Learn more from those that have been there:
Olaf Jansen and his father Jens Jansen, Norwegian fishermen, accidentally discovered the North Polar Opening in 1829 in search of the "Chosen Ones" of their ancestors and entered the hollow earth where they lived for two years with the giant people there. Olaf then returned to Sweden by way of the South Polar Opening after being rescued by a Scotland whaleboat from an iceberg. His father was killed when their fishing boat was struck and sunk by the iceberg in Antarctica. Olaf later immigrated to the United States and died in Los Angeles in 1908.

I-AM-THE-MAN whom Bruce Walton discovered was William Morgan was sent to the hollow earth by the Freemasons with an Inner Earth Guide through a cavern in Kentucky in 1827.

Karl Unger reached our hollow earth in 1943 as a refugee from World War II in the German Submarine U-209 captained by Heinrich Brodda, and wrote a letter back to his friend in Houston, Missouri, Tawani W. Shoush, from the hollow interior of our earth.

Admiral Richard E. Byrd flew through the North and South Polar Openings in his airplane in 1929, through the North Polar Opening in 1947, and again through the South Polar Opening in 1956.

Reinhold Schmidt, as reported in Alec MacMillan's book, The Hollow Earth Enigma (Mysteries of the Universe), was taken by a flying saucer from the Bakersfield quarry, California to our hollow earth through the North Polar Opening on August 14, 1958 and returned five days later.

Ret. Col. Billie F. Woodard was taken in a flying saucer to our hollow earth through the North Polar Opening at the age of 12 in 1964 and returned six months later. Later while working at Area 51 in Nevada, he was taken to our hollow earth four times on special missions for our military in a hollow earth tunnel train after Area 51 workers broke into their tunnel beneath Area 51.

Dr. Hank Krastman, Los Angeles Attorney, was taken by Karl Kopavi Waltz [of the Waltz clan of the Hopi nation] through an entrance to the hollow earth in 1961 near the Grand Canyon, Arizona.

Phoebe Marie Holmes in her book, My Visit to The Sun relates how she was taken by two angels to the hollow interior of our outer Sun to visit her mansion in the New Jerusalem being built there for us by Jesus and all the prophets and Saints. After the Earth's resurrection into a Celestial World after the year 3020, the New Jerusalem will be brought from the Sun and will take the place of our Inner Sun to be the home of all of us worthy of becoming Celestial Beings.

The Lost Viking Colonies of Greenland migrated to the hollow earth through the North Polar Opening as related to Lt. Green by the Greenland Eskimos.

Commander Valient Thor, head of the Council of the Twelve of the hollow interior world of Venus, and commander of a Venusian spaceship 7 miles long and 3 miles tall told Dr. Frank Stranges that all the planets including Earth are hollow and inhabited within.

Learn about the marvelous terrestrial paradise that is Our Hollow Earth. If you go, let us know about your journey to paradise. Details on how to get there are in my book...

Do the hollow earth people have a message for us? There are many things in the late Larry Foreman's book, Passport to Eternity, that makes me believe that the flying saucer people he met out in the desert outside Los Angeles in 1960 are actually from our hollow earth.

They gave a message to Larry for all of us: Our planet is a prison planet and we were placed here for something that our ancestors did.

Our ancestors were Adam and Eve, who broke a commandment given them by the Creator: Do not partake of the forbidden fruit. The punishment for braking that commandment was that it would cause them to become mortal beings, (but also changed their bodies so that they could have children -- us) and they were expelled from His presence from their home in the Garden of Eden to our surface world. We, as their descendants are all living out a prison sentence on this prison planet we call Earth. We are living a life of "probation" as the scriptures say, to see if we are willing to obey the Creator's commandments.

But the good news is that our prison sentence is about up. The flying saucer people came to tell Larry that they have a project they call, "Project Milana." They told Larry that our prison sentence on this planet is about up (my estimate is about the year 2021 when I estimate the earth will be hit by a devastating solar flare). And that they are coming to take us all back home. That is, those of us that deserve to be taken back home, which I doubt would include murderers, liars, thieves, adulterers, and war mongers, in short, all who insist on breaking the Creator's laws.

The flying saucer people told Larry they can requisition enough space craft to evacuate the surface of the planet in ONE week! And take us home.

Our original home was the Garden of Eden. They say they come from the center of the Universe where there are two planets that share the same atmosphere -- which is a concealed way of saying they are really from the Center of the Earth -- the Hollow Earth, since we share our atmosphere with them through the polar openings. They told Larry that they live lives that we would consider "heaven."

Deuteronomy 30:4 calls the land of Our Hollow Earth, the "outmost parts of heaven" where the Lost Tribes of Israel were driven to. The prophet Isaiah wrote that in the last days God would "...set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth." (Isaiah 11:12) The four corners of the Earth is the Garden of Eden, where out of flows four rivers to the four cardinal points of the compass.

The flying saucer people told Larry that their capital city is on their southern hemisphere. In fact, it is located 800 miles beneath Jackson County, Missouri. Their capital city is the City of Eden, built next to the original Garden of Eden, where Olaf Jansen found it in 1830 when he sailed there with his father "beyond the north wind" through the north polar opening, into the interior of our hollow earth where "the chosen people" live. They explained to Olaf that the garden he was taken to inside Our Hollow Earth was none other than the "navel of the earth," and "the cradle of the human race," and is called "Eden" and is located on the highest mountain plateau of the inner continent on their southern hemisphere. Since the directions of the compass are reverse of what they are on our surface world, our south pole is their north pole, then their southern hemisphere is beneath our northern hemisphere, and their capital city is beneath North America. The coordinates the saucermen gave Larry for their capital city were: South South West 1/4 9' 3" 10 sid, according to their coordinate system.

To see all the links in the article go to: http://www.ourhollowearth.com/ourhollo/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cayenne
captain of 100

Post by cayenne »

We are lied to so much in schools, media, etc….i think there are lots of things we think we know, and we have no clue. As for the flat earth, after doing a bunch of my own research I am convinced we are being lied to by NASA on many things. All those fake CGI images of earth showing a globe, and then Mr. Neil deGrass Tyson says its not really round, but its "oblate spheroid"….so which is it? round like the supposed true images from NASA or oblate? Then I found 2 clips of Obama saying we have never been out of low earth orbit? and another big NASA guy saying the same thing? Hows that? Then what about NASA talking about the Van Allen belts like they are some serious issue today to find a way to fly through, but didn't we do that back in 69? Then of course we have the antarctic treaty stuff, and airline routes that seem out of whack (like why does a plane fly from LAX to Hong Kong and go over Anchorage as there routing almost always does? That is way out of route on the round model. What about the UN official map being a flat type earth?

I think most of all, what do our own eyes tell us? This last summer I went up to a 14000 plus foot mountain in Colorado. About 90 miles North was another peak almost equal in height. How come I was looking eye to eye with this mountain, when according to the curvature math we are told by NASA should have been way below my eye line. Have you ever been high above a flat surface? it looks like the surface is rising up at the ends as it gets farther away. (you can even try this in a large professional stadium) How come this is consistently observed of the earths surface from airplanes, mountains, etc? Ever fly over Kansas? If there curvature math is correct then it would not look this way.

Eric Dubay has some good stuff on it, but a few things i think he is way off on, and he does not believe in Christ. The reason this concerns me with his flat earth model is he seemed to get a lot of christian people "hooked" on the flat earth and then come out and use the same "logic" of the flat earth being obvious to say Christ is not real! I don't know if he is a payed shill, or really believes the Flat Earth.

Hek, even Obama several times on live air has "mocked" the flat earth society!

I don't have a for sure conclusion on this for myself, but the lies keep coming. The PTB do have motive to try to tear away at the plain scriptures which nicely fit a plane type model, (Even the Book of Abraham mentions one planet "above" another as you go up to Kolob which seems rather hard to do in our mainstream understanding of the planets….These PTB want to rip the scriptures up, as they have attempted to do with evolution, and false archeology, etc…..They want people to believe there lies. They want people to look for scriptural archaeologic proofs in the wrong places or the wrong times. As for whats in space? How do we know? They control it! We have been fed so many lies, why would the issue of outer space and the moon, etc be any different!

These Zionists control or mostly control the FED, banks and currency, ACLU, what goes in the "textbooks," the historical narrative we so easily swallow, the media and press, hollywood, etc…….And they control to a large extend the pier reviewed journals. They monopolize the medical industry, and mock things like herbs, and the people swallow it up no questions asked. They want the people dumb, and slaves. They want you in debt so their "usury" can eat you up. They do not want people believing the literal word of God. They don't want people to believe in natural treatments. If the earth is flat in some way as many scriptures nicely fit into, they HAVE TOO lie to protect their humanistic evolutionistic world view. How can we be random nothingness that evolved if we are on a plane with a dome. It is pretty obvious your Ford and Chevy were built by intelligence, and so would a flat earth with a dome, no way could that be random!

Here is some article written by I think an LDS PERSPECTIVE

http://www.14lds.com/flat.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is a nice youtube i recommend,:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi2NbIf_7p4&t=4327s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

check out this beer commercial breaking the dome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ_PHiuMhpQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

viewtopic.php?t=41279" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A round earth--It's as obvious as God not having a body. ;)

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I conducted my own experiment a few months ago.
I live on the coast and was on the beach looking at some ships in the distance. As I stood and focused on a particular craft that was moving away from the shore and out to the open sea, I noticed it disappear below the horizon. This, we are told, is the result of the earth's curvature. However, I had my binoculars with me so I zoomed in on the horizon and the ship was once again in full view. Therefore the disappearance of the ship was not due to the curvature of the earth, but to perspective.

This does not prove that the earth is flat, but it does demonstrate, to me at least, that one of the most commonly cited evidences that it is spherical turns out to prove no such thing.

And it doesn't help that all the NASA images of the earth are, by their own admission, CGI composites. There may well be good reasons for this, but to those who suspect they are up to no good, it is further evidence of a conspiracy.