Who would want to visit western Europe anymore?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Who would want to visit Paris anymore?

Post by Elizabeth »

I wonder why the number 70?

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Elizabeth wrote:I wonder why the number 70?
Not sure. In reference to esoteric studies the number 71 is considered sacred as it is the number of priests who Moses conferred leadership status on. So 70 plus the prophet = 71. I am sure this was a significant number (sacred geometry?) long before Moses. So maybe 70 virgins + the man who God blesses as their husband equals 71.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

New shooting rampage in German mall:

https://www.rt.com/news/352727-munich-r ... g-running/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Oh wow, another incident in Germany:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36880758" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

And another:

Pregnant victim of machete attack:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ee-8485456" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Re: Who would want to visit western Europe anymore?

Post by Sirocco »

It's not going to stop.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

It doesn't sound like some of the young men are interested in assimilating? Since the government either can't or won't help its citizens stay safe, and since they are not likely to deport these immigrants once they are there, it is time for the concerned citizens of Germany to abandon their country for a safer one, or flee to Zion, if they don't want to take up arms against their new neighbors.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Matchmaker wrote:It doesn't sound like some of the young men are interested in assimilating? Since the government either can't or won't help its citizens stay safe, and since they are not likely to deport these immigrants once they are there, it is time for the concerned citizens of Germany to abandon their country for a safer one, or flee to Zion, if they don't want to take up arms against their new neighbors.
Assimilation? More like colonization. Of course that means breeding out the western culture through breeding with their women.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Jihadists beheaded a priest in his church in France today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... hurch.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Matchmaker wrote:It doesn't sound like some of the young men are interested in assimilating? Since the government either can't or won't help its citizens stay safe, and since they are not likely to deport these immigrants once they are there, it is time for the concerned citizens of Germany to abandon their country for a safer one, or flee to Zion, if they don't want to take up arms against their new neighbors.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08 ... rt+News%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Young British man stabbed to death trying to defend British girl from harassment:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08 ... ot-resort/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

My son was called to serve in Cambodia last August. He is there now.

My wife and I were relieved that he wasn't sent to Europe.

If you would have told me thirty years ago that I would be relieved about my son being sent to Cambodia over Europe I would have laughed at you.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

markharr wrote:My son was called to serve in Cambodia last August. He is there now.

If you would have told me thirty years ago that I would be relieved about my son being sent to Cambodia over Europe I would have laughed at you.
I'm sorry, but this is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read on here.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Robin Hood wrote:
markharr wrote:My son was called to serve in Cambodia last August. He is there now.

You're entitled to your opinion. Doesn't change how I feel

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Rabbi knifed:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ed-8663645" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

markharr wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:

You're entitled to your opinion. Doesn't change how I feel
I understand your belief, and I understand his indignation. I can't say either is more or less valid

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Wonder if there have been any sister missionaries sexually harassed in Europe lately. Would it be reported?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I've read about sister missionaries being raped in Africa and in the US. I also read about two being kidnaped in South America.
Haven't come across any stories about similar things happening in Europe.
Either they haven't been reported or - now here's a radical tbought........ they haven't happened.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Robin Hood wrote:Either they haven't been reported or - now here's a radical tbought........ they haven't happened.
Yet.

The invasion y'all are undergoing is still warming up, and the effects are just kicking off. It'll get hella worse, and it probably won't take too long.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

skmo wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:Either they haven't been reported or - now here's a radical tbought........ they haven't happened.
Yet.

The invasion y'all are undergoing is still warming up, and the effects are just kicking off. It'll get hella worse, and it probably won't take too long.
We're not under going an invasion here. Germany is, via Greece etc.
Here in the UK we're allowing only 20,000 Syrian refugees in, spread over a 5 yesr period. Not only that, but we're selecting them from refugee camps in Syria. Anyone who comes across the Mediteranean isn't allowed into the UK.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Robin Hood wrote:
skmo wrote:
Yet.

Here in the UK we're allowing only 20,000 Syrian refugees in, spread over a 5 yesr period. Not only that, but we're selecting them from refugee camps in Syria. Anyone who comes across the Mediteranean isn't allowed into the UK.
And Merkel is very unhappy about that.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Robin Hood wrote:We're not under going an invasion here. Germany is, via Greece etc.
Yeah, I was including Western Europe. Muslim refugees bring quite a different dynamic than other refugees do, especially if they're Northern Africa/M.E. refugees. Throwing a country's doors open to Middle Eastern refugees seems about as inviting as Squanto saying "These pale refugees don't seem to be doing too well, let's help teach them how to survive here. I'm sure they'll be so grateful they'll be our good allies."

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Not only do they beat a woman cop but also film it?

Would you really want to visit this city?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ckers.html

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

Robin Hood,
Why is the capital of Britain called Londonistan?... oh yea and who is the mayor?

Regards,

George Clay

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

My work takes me to various nations around the world, I have never felt I or my family to be in any peril in the United Kingdom or any European nation we have been it. Statistically I am more likely to be shot or come to some harm in the United States than I am anyplace in Europe.