Are you a part of Churchianity or Christianity ?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Are you a part of Churchianity or Christianity ?

Post by rewcox »

Ezra wrote:50% befor or after the church has been cleansed?
Why do you want to make it smaller?

I think the fortunate few doctrine is truly philosophies of men mingled with scripture.

40 And there had been murders, and contentions, and dissensions, and all manner of iniquity among the people of Nephi; nevertheless for the righteous’ sake, yea, because of the prayers of the righteous, they were spared.

1eunga
captain of 10

Post by 1eunga »

Isaiah wrote:Even though I've already posted this, I think it goes with this.

Anyone can go to church
I, like many of you; we are feeling this need we have,
this desire to seek the Lord and his righteous at this time,
repenting of our sins and coming together in Christ.

A great sifting is going on in our church.
A dividing of the wheat from the tares.
And I think for many of us, it's not what we think it is.

YOU ARE NOT SAVED JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A MEMBER
AND YOU GO TO CHURCH.
Those who think they are righteous and are saved just by
attending their church meetings and even the temple,
church callings, etc. and think they've done their spiritual duty
for the week, will be cast out and burned with the tares.

And those who humble themselves daily, with a
Broken Heart and Contrite Spirit, on their knees repenting of their sins,
continually seeking the Lords face in prayer, asking the
Lord for his spirit to be with them always, to guide there lives,
to enlighten their minds and teach them all things of his gospel,
Taking upon you the name of Christ.
Servants of Christ - doing the things He (Christ) did,
loving, teaching, and helping others.
This is the gospel of Jesus Christ, not just attending church.
Spiritually is not an outwardly thing you do once a week
by going to church.

Anyone can go to church

It's one thing to say "I Love You"
but it's entirely another to demonstrate that
love, showing continually, unconditionally,
in many ways your unwavering love for that person.

It's one thing going to church, but it's entirely another
thing to accept and to live The Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Is going to church in itself spirituality ? no.
The very act of going to church won't save anyone.
Anyone can go to church.
I guarantee you that church attendance records
are not kept in heaven.
Just like I believe that just because you get married in the temple
doesn't mean you will be together forever, if you have a terrible
relation ship with your spouse that has flustered and died away,
but because they got married in the temple, do you really
think they would be together or should be together ? I don't.

Too many members go to church like they go to the gym.
They go, they've done their (spiritual) duty
for the week and feel good about it.
Going to church doesn't make you closer to God. (unless)
it changes your life ! And it shows in your life by your fruits.
Again - going to church is like going to college.
You can go for years, and learn a lot but that won't get you
anywhere with your career unless you take what you've learned
and go out and apply it, in our lives and in the lives of others.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is like - a man was given an
expensive car to go on an extravagant vacation to a beautiful place,
but he didn't want to work, to get money for gas so he could go there.
Are you working to put gas in your car ? Not just by gong to church,
but doing what He (Christ) did.
"Therefore, what manner of men ought ye to be?
Verily I say unto you, even as I am."
3 Nephi 27:27

"so faith without works is dead"
"I will shew thee my faith by my works"
James 2

Jesus said
"But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant."
"Mosiah
Chapter 2:17 "And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom;
that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of
your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."

It's there, Christ is at the door but we have to
open the door and fully accept him and do the things he did.
He will be in us, and work through us to do his work.

Yea ur not saved by church attendance but by the blood of christ. All will be saved regardless of actions done on earth. The only difference is levels of salvation. But all will be saved no matter beliefs. Only a few things can disrupt that mercy. But thats another topic.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

rewcox wrote:
Ezra wrote:50% befor or after the church has been cleansed?
Why do you want to make it smaller?

I think the fortunate few doctrine is truly philosophies of men mingled with scripture.

40 And there had been murders, and contentions, and dissensions, and all manner of iniquity among the people of Nephi; nevertheless for the righteous’ sake, yea, because of the prayers of the righteous, they were spared.
But they were not spared.

The nephites prior to Christs coming the first time 90% were destroyed. That might be the number as well. And the number was recorded for history.
The 10 virgins was a parable.

1eunga
captain of 10

Post by 1eunga »

kennyhs wrote:
Ezra wrote:
David13 wrote:
Ezra wrote:
Man is never alone. We have the Holy Spirit of God that is with us always. Did alma the younger go to a church to pray to God for forgiveness? Nope. He just prayed on the ground.

Churches are a relatively new thing to humanity.

While Christ was here on earth did he and his followers attend a building? No his followers attended nature along with him. It was the body of believers and teachers that could be titled as a church.

A building has nothing to do with how we communicate with God.

Nature is just as much gods church as any building built by man. Besides all churches are built out of things we took from nature anyways if we wanna get technical.

Again how many of gods people who will be saved in the celestial kingdom throughout the ages never stepped foot in a church building? How many were never lds?

Way way more then are Even among the lds population. How many lds will be saved according to God????

D&c 121 33-43 few.

And we have a church.
We are not living in Alma's time.
We are living in the time of the dispensation of the Fullness of the Gospel.
dc

Can a man give a priesthood blessing to himself?
Can a man pray to God to be healed?

God is the same yesterday today and tomarrow. He is the same God today as he was in Alma's time.

All the same rules are in place. If any of you lack wisdom let him ask of God.

No building is required. Just prayer. We don't need to stand up on the top of some platform for our prayers to be heard. The promises of God answering our prayers have always been the same.
And man foolish thinking that special requirements are needed has always been the same too.
The people of Moses could have prayed to God but out of fear didn't and had Moses be the in between.
Lds today are not much different. Think that they need to only follow a prophet and not pray for their own guidance directly from God.
But we should be doing as Joseph smith did. Seeking God directly for directions.
In a grove of trees mind you. Not a building. Just saying. God answers our prayers no matter where we are.
Nature gives us the time, peace and serenity to accually think and ponder on the deeper things of life and spirit.
Nature is a wonderful gift from God.
The Temple is the House of God, we need it. We receive power in the Priesthood, we are endowed and sealed for time and all eternity. It's a building, right? And we need it.

The temple IS a building, yes.. But the building is not necessary. Ordinances done in the temple are necessary. Just like baptisms were done in natures beauty, but today are done in a building. A "modern-day church" isnt that we have new doctrine, but that we have the priviledge of modern technology. I think the "modern prophesy" that change old doctrine is "man-made" doctrine and "men" are taking advantage of power in the church. Ex. Blacks and preisthood, changing of garment standards, grooming standards, etc. are all influenced by society, not the spirit.

But back on subject, yea buildings are not a requirement for salvation. Just faith and works!

kennyhs
captain of 1,000

Post by kennyhs »

1eunga wrote:
kennyhs wrote:
Ezra wrote:
David13 wrote:
We are not living in Alma's time.
We are living in the time of the dispensation of the Fullness of the Gospel.
dc

Can a man give a priesthood blessing to himself?
Can a man pray to God to be healed?

God is the same yesterday today and tomarrow. He is the same God today as he was in Alma's time.

No building is required. Just prayer. We don't need to stand up on the top of some platform for our prayers to be heard. The promises of God answering our prayers have always been the same.
And man foolish thinking that special requirements are needed has always been the same too.
The people of Moses could have prayed to God but out of fear didn't and had Moses be the in between.
Lds today are not much different. Think that they need to only follow a prophet and not pray for their own guidance directly from God.
But we should be doing as Joseph smith did. Seeking God directly for directions.
In a grove of trees mind you. Not a building. Just saying. God answers our prayers no matter where we are.
Nature gives us the time, peace and serenity to accually think and ponder on the deeper things of life and spirit.
The Temple is the House of God, we need it. We receive power in the Priesthood, we are endowed and sealed for time and all eternity. It's a building, right? And we need it.

The temple IS a building, yes.. But the building is not necessary. Ordinances done in the temple are necessary. Just like baptisms were done in natures beauty, but today are done in a building. A "modern-day church" isnt that we have new doctrine, but that we have the priviledge of modern technology. I think the "modern prophesy" that change old doctrine is "man-made" doctrine and "men" are taking advantage of power in the church. Ex. Blacks and preisthood, changing of garment standards, grooming standards, etc. are all influenced by society, not the spirit.

But back on subject, yea buildings are not a requirement for salvation. Just faith and works!
" We believe all that God has revealed and all that he will yet reveal."

Revealed prophesy is not man made, all things concerning the Temple are being by done correctly.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

kennyhs wrote:
1eunga wrote:
kennyhs wrote:
Ezra wrote: Can a man pray to God to be healed?

Revealed prophesy is not man made, all things concerning the Temple are being by done correctly.
That's just a belief.

kennyhs
captain of 1,000

Post by kennyhs »

Ezra wrote:
kennyhs wrote:
1eunga wrote:
kennyhs wrote:

That's just a belief.
OK Ezra, you win, you win.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

kennyhs wrote:
Ezra wrote:
kennyhs wrote:
1eunga wrote:

That's just a belief.
Yay. What did I win?
Comedy award?
Best at being annoying ? Frustrating ?sarcasm?

kennyhs
captain of 1,000

Post by kennyhs »

Ezra wrote:
kennyhs wrote:
Ezra wrote:
kennyhs wrote:

That's just a belief.
Yay. What did I win?
Comedy award?
Best at being annoying ? Frustrating ?sarcasm?
All of the above, you are invincible

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Thanks for being judgmental. I love you anyways.

Wolverine
captain of 50

Post by Wolverine »

Isaiah, Mormon Chapter 8 is referring to The Great Apostasy. The Primitive Church became corrupted after the death of the apostles, ordinances were changed or forgotten altogether....etc

It really baffles me that people who claim to be members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints...don't grasp basic simple concepts of The Great Apostasy.

1eunga
captain of 10

Post by 1eunga »

kennyhs wrote:
Ezra wrote:
kennyhs wrote:
1eunga wrote:

That's just a belief.
Its hard to get to someone who just believes blindly. "Believing" god revealed something thru a prophet is still a "belief". Its not knowledge. Prophets in this dispensation have disagreed w each other countless times on different mattters. Thas why i "believe" these revelations are man-made and influenced by their personal likes and dislike/ own beliefs/ society. If u cant see possible truth in that, then idk wat to tell u. It would take an angel to come down and convince u. Which i believe will never happen. But just remember, 2+2= common sense. I really do believe in the true church of jesus christ. I dont believe in things that contradict each other or things that dont add up. The church is simple, or at least i believe it is. I feel like men in the church try to make it complicated and secretive. Not wat christ taught but again, man has changed christs church.

kennyhs
captain of 1,000

Post by kennyhs »

Yes it is difficult for someone to believe, unless they ask in faith. I am not following blindly, this is not what God intended for us. We have a Prophet who reveals His word. Why be so harsh just because you don't believe the same as i?

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

kennyhs wrote:Yes it is difficult for someone to believe, unless they ask in faith. I am not following blindly, this is not what God intended for us. We have a Prophet who reveals His word. Why be so harsh just because you don't believe the same as i?
We also have personal revelation. Which most people would rather follow a prophet then develop it. There is a balance.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Isaiah wrote:Are you a part of Churchianity or Christianity ?
A CHRISTIAN.JPG
I think this is something that everyone who considers themselves a Christian ought to consider. Lucy Maud Montgomery (wrote Anne of Green Gables and many other books) had, pretty much as a staple in her stories, characters who went to church, acted pious, but in actuality were total hypocrites when it came to how they treated others and how they talked about them.

This malady is not limited to historic Christianity. It also affects member of the LDS Church. I think, when we look at a meme like this, we should stop having the automatic reaction of pointing fingers at others, and/or to immediately begin arguing about all sorts of junk. Instead, imo, we should look at the meme, look inside ourselves honestly, and ask God, "Am I guilty of this, Lord?"

We should be a humble people, willing to look at ourselves individually and ask ourselves, "Lord, is it I?" If we don't do that, I fear our pride will burn us at the Lord's coming, if we haven't already died in the pre-millennial calamities.

kennyhs
captain of 1,000

Post by kennyhs »

Ezra wrote:
kennyhs wrote:Yes it is difficult for someone to believe, unless they ask in faith. I am not following blindly, this is not what God intended for us. We have a Prophet who reveals His word. Why be so harsh just because you don't believe the same as i?
We also have personal revelation. Which most people would rather follow a prophet then develop it. There is a balance.
Of course we have personal revelation, we do not have revelation for the workings or direction of the church. We can know through prayer and confirmation from the Holy Ghost that we have a true and living Prophet.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

kennyhs wrote:
Ezra wrote:
Of course we have personal revelation, we do not have revelation for the workings or direction of the church. We can know through prayer and confirmation from the Holy Ghost that we have a true and living Prophet.
Cool your getting it. We have personal revelation. The prophet has revelation for the church. Which is very insignificant for our daily lifes. As we are just a small part of the church with our individual membership.
Our daily lives and personal revelation is much more important as it is a bigger deal and part of our own personal journey throughout life.
Through our own personal revelation we can be much more guided and become much more closer to God. It's can be with us at all times. If we develope it. Not just in conference.

Isaiah
captain of 100

Post by Isaiah »

We learn important things at church but
You DON'T find Christ just by the things you do in church.
We need HIM with us.
"the kingdom of God is within you"
We need to be taught by the holy ghost to know the truth of all things.
We need to be like Christ, and do the things he did.
"what manner of men ought ye to be? Verily I say unto you, even as I am."

Too many members punch the time clock once every Sunday and that's about
the extent of their spirituality.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Isaiah wrote:We learn important things at church but
You DON'T find Christ just by the things you do in church.
We need HIM with us.
"the kingdom of God is within you"
We need to be taught by the holy ghost to know the truth of all things.
We need to be like Christ, and do the things he did.
"what manner of men ought ye to be? Verily I say unto you, even as I am."

Too many members punch the time clock once every Sunday and that's about
the extent of their spirituality.
7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

Isaiah
captain of 100

Post by Isaiah »

Wolverine wrote:Isaiah, Mormon Chapter 8 is referring to The Great Apostasy. The Primitive Church became corrupted after the death of the apostles, ordinances were changed or forgotten altogether....etc

It really baffles me that people who claim to be members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints...don't grasp basic simple concepts of The Great Apostasy.
don't fool yourself
This is NOT The Great Apostasy. These are things in the future.
Mormon 8:35
"Behold, I speak unto you as if ye were present, and yet ye are not.
But behold, Jesus Christ hath shown you unto me, and I know your doing."
Mormon is speaking to us today.

Verses 27 to the end are talking about the last days. our days NOW.
I believe these verses are talking about everyone in this "choice land"
of America and especially for the church and it's members.
Interesting why the word "teachers" is used in the same verse
just before he says "who sell yourselves for that which will canker,
why have ye polluted the holy church of God? "
What other holy church of God is in the world today ?
I believe the only holy church of God this could be is none other than
our church today.

27 And it shall come in a day when the blood of saints shall cry unto the Lord, because of secret combinations and the works of darkness.

28 Yea, it shall come in a day when the power of God shall be denied, and churches become defiled and be lifted up in the pride of their hearts; yea, even in a day when leaders of churches and teachers shall rise in the pride of their hearts, even to the envying of them who belong to their churches.

29 Yea, it shall come in a day when there shall be heard of fires, and tempests, and vapors of smoke in foreign lands;

30 And there shall also be heard of wars, rumors of wars, and earthquakes in divers places.

31 Yea, it shall come in a day when there shall be great pollutions upon the face of the earth; there shall be murders, and robbing, and lying, and deceivings, and whoredoms, and all manner of abominations; when there shall be many who will say, Do this, or do that, and it mattereth not, for the Lord will uphold such at the last day. But wo unto such, for they are in the gall of bitterness and in the bonds of iniquity.

32 Yea, it shall come in a day when there shall be churches built up that shall say: Come unto me, and for your money you shall be forgiven of your sins.

33 O ye wicked and perverse and stiffnecked people, why have ye built up churches unto yourselves to get gain? Why have ye transfigured the holy word of God, that ye might bring damnation upon your souls? Behold, look ye unto the revelations of God; for behold, the time cometh at that day when all these things must be fulfilled.

34 Behold, the Lord hath shown unto me great and marvelous things concerning that which must shortly come, at that day when these things shall come forth among you.

35 Behold, I speak unto you as if ye were present, and yet ye are not. But behold, Jesus Christ hath shown you unto me, and I know your doing.

36 And I know that ye do walk in the pride of your hearts; and there are none save a few only who do not lift themselves up in the pride of their hearts, unto the wearing of very fine apparel, unto envying, and strifes, and malice, and persecutions, and all manner of iniquities; and your churches, yea, even every one, have become polluted because of the pride of your hearts.

37 For behold, ye do love money, and your substance, and your fine apparel, and the adorning of your churches, more than ye love the poor and the needy, the sick and the afflicted.

38 O ye pollutions, ye hypocrites, ye teachers, who sell yourselves for that which will canker, why have ye polluted the holy church of God? Why are ye ashamed to take upon you the name of Christ? Why do ye not think that greater is the value of an endless happiness than that misery which never dies—because of the praise of the world?

39 Why do ye adorn yourselves with that which hath no life, and yet suffer the hungry, and the needy, and the naked, and the sick and the afflicted to pass by you, and notice them not?

40 Yea, why do ye build up your secret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads?

41 Behold, the sword of vengeance hangeth over you; and the time soon cometh that he avengeth the blood of the saints upon you, for he will not suffer their cries any longer

to reiterate
Someone made this comment some time ago.

Mormons today dwindle in unbelief. There is a pervasive belief among us that we are God's chosen people and therefore unavoidably in the right way. So when we read the BOM giving desperate warnings about the churches in the last days, we automatically assume those warnings apply to all churches but our own.
We tend to apply the most important lessons of the book to everyone else but ourselves. Its a great example of standing on the rameumptom. Read Alma Chapter 31. Its a story of who?... That's right... The Mormons.

You would think that it would be odd to the Mormons that so much effort was wasted warning those who will never read the book.

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

David13 wrote:You are hardly going to find Christ by just walking down the street.
The way to find the gospel, the doctrine, the scriptures, the fellowship, the Temple, and all that goes with is in the ... church.
Not going fishing in the mountains.
Nor on the golf course.
dc
guess is was different back in the day right? most if not all ancient prophets found him outside of a building and in the wilderness or up on a mountain ;)

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

Isaiah wrote:
Wolverine wrote:Isaiah, Mormon Chapter 8 is referring to The Great Apostasy. The Primitive Church became corrupted after the death of the apostles, ordinances were changed or forgotten altogether....etc

don't fool yourself
This is NOT The Great Apostasy. These are things in the future.
Mormon 8:35
"Behold, I speak unto you as if ye were present, and yet ye are not.
But behold, Jesus Christ hath shown you unto me, and I know your doing."
Mormon is speaking to us today.

Verses 27 to the end are talking about the last days. our days NOW.
I believe these verses are talking about everyone in this "choice land"
of America and especially for the church and it's members.
Interesting why the word "teachers" is used in the same verse
just before he says "who sell yourselves for that which will canker,
why have ye polluted the holy church of God? "
What other holy church of God is in the world today ?
I believe the only holy church of God this could be is none other than
our church today.

27 And it shall come in a day when the blood of saints shall cry unto the Lord, because of secret combinations and the works of darkness.

28 Yea, it shall come in a day when the power of God shall be denied, and churches become defiled and be lifted up in the pride of their hearts; yea, even in a day when leaders of churches and teachers shall rise in the pride of their hearts, even to the envying of them who belong to their churches.

29 Yea, it shall come in a day when there shall be heard of fires, and tempests, and vapors of smoke in foreign lands;

30 And there shall also be heard of wars, rumors of wars, and earthquakes in divers places.

31 Yea, it shall come in a day when there shall be great pollutions upon the face of the earth; there shall be murders, and robbing, and lying, and deceivings, and whoredoms, and all manner of abominations; when there shall be many who will say, Do this, or do that, and it mattereth not, for the Lord will uphold such at the last day. But wo unto such, for they are in the gall of bitterness and in the bonds of iniquity.

32 Yea, it shall come in a day when there shall be churches built up that shall say: Come unto me, and for your money you shall be forgiven of your sins.

33 O ye wicked and perverse and stiffnecked people, why have ye built up churches unto yourselves to get gain? Why have ye transfigured the holy word of God, that ye might bring damnation upon your souls? Behold, look ye unto the revelations of God; for behold, the time cometh at that day when all these things must be fulfilled.

34 Behold, the Lord hath shown unto me great and marvelous things concerning that which must shortly come, at that day when these things shall come forth among you.

35 Behold, I speak unto you as if ye were present, and yet ye are not. But behold, Jesus Christ hath shown you unto me, and I know your doing.

36 And I know that ye do walk in the pride of your hearts; and there are none save a few only who do not lift themselves up in the pride of their hearts, unto the wearing of very fine apparel, unto envying, and strifes, and malice, and persecutions, and all manner of iniquities; and your churches, yea, even every one, have become polluted because of the pride of your hearts.

37 For behold, ye do love money, and your substance, and your fine apparel, and the adorning of your churches, more than ye love the poor and the needy, the sick and the afflicted.

38 O ye pollutions, ye hypocrites, ye teachers, who sell yourselves for that which will canker, why have ye polluted the holy church of God? Why are ye ashamed to take upon you the name of Christ? Why do ye not think that greater is the value of an endless happiness than that misery which never dies—because of the praise of the world?

39 Why do ye adorn yourselves with that which hath no life, and yet suffer the hungry, and the needy, and the naked, and the sick and the afflicted to pass by you, and notice them not?

40 Yea, why do ye build up your secret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads?

41 Behold, the sword of vengeance hangeth over you; and the time soon cometh that he avengeth the blood of the saints upon you, for he will not suffer their cries any longer

to reiterate
Someone made this comment some time ago.

Mormons today dwindle in unbelief. There is a pervasive belief among us that we are God's chosen people and therefore unavoidably in the right way. So when we read the BOM giving desperate warnings about the churches in the last days, we automatically assume those warnings apply to all churches but our own.
We tend to apply the most important lessons of the book to everyone else but ourselves. Its a great example of standing on the rameumptom. Read Alma Chapter 31. Its a story of who?... That's right... The Mormons.

You would think that it would be odd to the Mormons that so much effort was wasted warning those who will never read the book.
Agreed its our day. Glad im not the only one thinking this way.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

sandman45 wrote:
David13 wrote:You are hardly going to find Christ by just walking down the street.
The way to find the gospel, the doctrine, the scriptures, the fellowship, the Temple, and all that goes with is in the ... church.
Not going fishing in the mountains.
Nor on the golf course.
dc
guess is was different back in the day right? most if not all ancient prophets found him outside of a building and in the wilderness or up on a mountain ;)

Ah, yes, it was different when Jesus walked the earth.
What are you, a Sunday golfer or something?
dc

I would have never known the book existed up in the mountains (I am there a lot). It was only the church that introduced me to the book.

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

I do not like golf.. When Jesus walked the earth there was churches and temples.. what about John? according to records of back then he was a wild man and resided in the wilderness and everyone went to him to be baptized... not to the church. ;)

are you a sunday only mormon?

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

sandman45 wrote:I do not like golf.. When Jesus walked the earth there was churches and temples.. what about John? according to records of back then he was a wild man and resided in the wilderness and everyone went to him to be baptized... not to the church. ;)

are you a sunday only mormon?

One of the many great things I love about this church is that it is not a Sunday only church.
The Temple here is closed now and I have not yet moved to where I will be able to go every day.
How about that.
dc

I went to institute yesterday. That's somewhat weekday Mormony, isn't it?