Jew/Israel the most wicked nation in the world?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Sirius
captain of 100

Re: Jew/Israel the most wicked nation in the world?

Post by Sirius »

gclayjr wrote: February 11th, 2018, 6:30 pm Sandman45,
I recommend watching the documentary “The Greatest Story Never Told”
Since the mid-20th century, the world has only ever heard one side of an incredible story. The story of a boy from an ordinary family whose ambition it was to become an artist, but who instead became a drifter.

His destiny however was not to drift into the awaiting oblivion, but to rise to the greatest heights of power, eventually to become one of the most influential men who ever lived.

Now for the first time, here is a documented account of a story many believe to be…

The Greatest Story NEVER Told!

Learn the untold story about the most reviled man in history. Adolf Hitler, The Greatest Story Never Told is a 6-hour Documentary by TruthWillOut Films.
Maybe you can tell me what you think about

"Protocols of the Elders of Zion"?

Isn't it interesting the hateful responses I got for comparing the source information of many Conspiracy theorists with "Protocols of the Elders of Zion".

Also great denials of how so much conspiracy stuff is so anti-Semitic

Thank you for proving me right and those who attack me wrong!

Regards,

George Clay
What do you suppose was taught among the Lamanites for generations about the Nephites and their leaders, such as Mormon and his son Moroni? Do you think there could have possibly been any parallels of the views held today of leaders such as Adolf Hitler? Victors (re)write history. Please stop with the anti Semitic nonsense anytime Israel and it's supporters are called out for their crimes or exposed as frauds.

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

Sirius,
What do you suppose was taught among the Lamanites for generations about the Nephites and their leaders, such as Mormon and his son Moroni? Do you think there could have possibly been any parallels of the views held today of leaders such as Adolf Hitler? Victors (re)write history. Please stop with the anti Semitic nonsense anytime Israel and it's supporters are called out for their crimes or exposed as frauds.

Sooo... the Book of Mormon promotes ideas about Jews like Hitler...hmmm you mean like riding the world of these foul vermin??

Please go on... The more you say, the more you prove me right!!

Regards.

George Clay
Last edited by gclayjr on February 11th, 2018, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sirius
captain of 100

Post by Sirius »

George, thank you for showing what type of people Moroni describes in the eighth chapter of Ether. Those too afraid to see things for what they are, and instead help build it up. Regards

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

Sirius,
George, thank you for showing what type of people Moroni describes in the eighth chapter of Ether. Those too afraid to see things for what they are, and instead help build it up. Regards
And what is it I fear... evil Zionist Jews?

Regards,

George Clay

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

Was Raoul Wallenberg an evil puppet of the Zionist Jews because they influenced him to thwart Eichmann, and the Hungarian Arrow Cross and save over 100,000 Hungarian Jews from the ovens, to breed, reproduce, and fill the world with more evil Zionists?

Regards,

George Clay

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

gclayjr wrote: February 11th, 2018, 7:19 pm ..an evil puppet of the Zionist Jews...
Am I the only one who, when he hears "evil Zionist Jews" is also reminded of hearing words like slope, jungle bunny, raghead, wop, wetback, (among others) and automatically deducts 25% of the IQ points of the person with whom I'm speaking?

(not accusing you of this George, I know you're using examples of words from tiny little unfathomable minds)

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

skmo wrote: February 12th, 2018, 12:31 am
gclayjr wrote: February 11th, 2018, 7:19 pm ..an evil puppet of the Zionist Jews...
Am I the only one who, when he hears "evil Zionist Jews" is also reminded of hearing words like slope, jungle bunny, raghead, wop, wetback, (among others) and automatically deducts 25% of the IQ points of the person with whom I'm speaking?

(not accusing you of this George, I know you're using examples of words from tiny little unfathomable minds)
People forget that a day is coming when false Jews will be shown that they worship in the 'synagogue of Satan'.

Revelations 3:9, KJV
"9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

However, it is just as easy to see that were not doing so well either. Read the complete book of Jude, and the warning were given. And then read Zachariah and a prophecy about how we have polluted the House of Yah, Almighty (we are the only ones who have houses of the LORD (Temples) and are the only ones who have let the Canaanite into them:

Zachariah 14:20-21, KJV
"20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts."

Are we not also guilty of being Zionist too, who worship money more than Yah?

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

Kingdom of Zion
People forget that a day is coming when false Jews will be shown that they worship in the 'synagogue of Satan'.
Is revealing that this is happening, the noble objective of the authors of
"Hellstorm",
Against Our Better Judgment: The hidden history of how the U.S. was used to create Israel
Protocols of The Elders of Zion
And so many other conspiratorial histories documenting the secret, evil schemes of Zionist Jews?

Regards,

George Clay

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

Larsenb, Lundbaek, Original_intent, David13, harakim

I understand your silence on this thread, where so many here have been so kind as to show the error in your recent attacks on me for pointing out that so much, not all, but much conspiracy literature so closely resembles such false hateful screeds as The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

I'm sure you will prefer to remain silent, rather than to actually try and comment on the stuff listed here, Thus you prove my assertion
I do agree that not all conspiracy folks agree with every conspiracy, but you guys stick together enough that it is hard to tell. I don't see you rebuking such things as :
You may not exactly agree with everything they are saying, but you will not stand up to this hateful BS. I will openly, and clearly stand against this hateful subterfuge, until BrianM, decides that calling out bigoted hateful people on their bigoted hateful ideas, is more unacceptable to this board, than those bigoted hateful ideas, being called out, and banishes me to outer darkness.

Regards,

George Clay

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

gclayjr wrote: February 12th, 2018, 6:28 am Kingdom of Zion
Is revealing that this is happening, the noble objective of the authors of
"Hellstorm",
Against Our Better Judgment: The hidden history of how the U.S. was used to create Israel
Protocols of The Elders of Zion
And so many other conspiratorial histories documenting the secret, evil schemes of Zionist Jews?

Regards,

George Clay
One must remember that you cannot lump everyone into the same pot.

There are many evil men and women... the Clinton's, Buffet, Rockefeller's, Rothschild's, and the list goes on and on. So, what it they was all Catholic? Does that by extension make the Catholic Church evil? Yes their is evil Jews! Those who have a lot of money, can do great evil, and usually they are corrupted by that fact that they are rich. For it is impossible for a rich man to get into heaven! There are evil Mormons, does that make the LDS Church evil? I think not!

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

Kindom of Zion

There are many evil men and women... the Clinton's, Buffet, Rockefeller's, Rothschild's, and the list goes on and on. So, what it they was all Catholic? Does that by extension make the Catholic Church evil? Yes their is evil Jews! Those who have a lot of money, can do great evil, and usually they are corrupted by that fact that they are rich. For it is impossible for a rich man to get into heaven! There are evil Mormons, does that make the LDS Church evil? I think not!
You are accusing me of what you guys do. I am doing exactly the opposite of what you guy always accuse me of doing, while doing it yourselves. If you actually read what I say. I don't have a problem with identifying individuals as being bad or conspirators. My problem is with generalizing Zionist jews, Rothschilds, Jewish Bankers, Masons members of the CFR, etc. I don't have a problem with identifying specific individuals. Why are these group names so familiar, because it is you guys who identify the conspirators by these classifications!! not me.

Also, I note when you identified evil men and women, you kind of forgot Hitler, which is idolized in "The Greatest Story NEVER told" recommended above. I guess he isn't actually one of those evil individuals.

Regards,

George Clay
Last edited by gclayjr on February 12th, 2018, 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elendil
captain of 10

Post by Elendil »

Robin Hood wrote: April 20th, 2016, 3:56 pm It is not unreasonable therefore, for Nephi to look upon scenes from the future and identify us as Gentiles because politically and culturally we are. But that has nothing to do with our true lineage.
Then we are in agreement :)

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

If you were told you had to choose a nation in the Middle East to live in which one would you choose:

Egypt
Iran
Pakistan
Somalia
Iraq
Israel

??????

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Fiannan wrote: February 12th, 2018, 7:40 am If you were told you had to choose a nation in the Middle East to live in which one would you choose:

Egypt
Iran
Pakistan
Somalia
Iraq
Israel

??????
Pakistan and Somalia are not in the Middle East.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Fiannan wrote: February 12th, 2018, 7:40 am If you were told you had to choose a nation in the Middle East to live in which one would you choose:

Egypt
Iran
Pakistan
Somalia
Iraq
Israel

??????
Oman

Sirius
captain of 100

Post by Sirius »

Egypt
Iran
Pakistan
Somalia
Iraq
Israel

??????
Cyprus

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

gclayjr wrote: February 12th, 2018, 7:31 am Kindom of Zion

You are accusing me of what you guys do. I am doing exactly the opposite of what you guy always accuse me of doing, while doing it yourselves. If you actually read what I say. I don't have a problem with identifying individuals as being bad or conspirators. My problem is with generalizing Zionist jews, Rothschilds, Jewish Bankers, Masons members of the CFR, etc. I don't have a problem with identifying specific individuals. Why are these group names so familiar, because it is you guys who identify the conspirators by these classifications!! not me.

Also, I note when you identified evil men and women, you kind of forgot Hitler, which is idolized in "The Greatest Story NEVER told" recommended above. I guess he isn't actually one of those evil individuals.

Regards,

George Clay
No, actually he is dead and the point is moot. We can take about billions of past evil dead people, and it has no bearing on current events, acts of evil, and such done today.

I am not accusing you of anything! I was commenting on how I and I think others should see evil men in our day. If you see it the same, that's nice.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

gclayjr wrote: February 11th, 2018, 7:19 pm Was Raoul Wallenberg an evil puppet of the Zionist Jews because they influenced him to thwart Eichmann, and the Hungarian Arrow Cross and save over 100,000 Hungarian Jews from the ovens, to breed, reproduce, and fill the world with more evil Zionists?

Regards,

George Clay
His family was coining it in from selling the Nazis weapons at the time. One wonders how much this story was promoted to clean up their reputation post-WW2.

The Wallenberg family is probably the most powerful family you've never heard of. They're Lutheran (nominally), Gentile, and founders of the Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission, World Economic Forum and other things.

You can read about the Wallenbergs here
viewtopic.php?p=1291210#p1291210

TheChristian
captain of 100

Post by TheChristian »

The Jew and the gentile are both in the same prison house of sin, all have sinned and all fall short of the beauty of Gods plan for them..........

And the only way out of that prison house of disobediance for both Jew and Gentile is thru Faith in Jesus of Nazerath........