Jonathan Cahn's Powerful Warning to America

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Jonathan Cahn's Powerful Warning to America

Post by Lizzy60 »

BrotherOfMahonri wrote:
Lizzy60 wrote:Maybe Tony is like my father, who has told me that we (church members) don't need to listen to anyone else's warnings about the direction our country is going, or the economy, or world affairs, because we can be assured that our current prophets, seers, and revelators will tell us what we need to know, when we need to know it.

If I sent this to him, recommending that he listen to it, he would most likely send it back, with a warning about falling into apostasy by replacing our leaders with outsiders.

Caveat-- I've always liked what Jonathan Cahn has to say. Not that I like doom and gloom, but that he loves this country, and he loves Christ.
We have to keep to a topic that flows with the norm as well with some family or we too will be given the, "oh no, he is talking about that apostasy Isaiah parallel Jewish rabbi stuff again" - as minds are closed and hell's bells are rung and new beautiful truths and insights are countered with testimony.
One would think that just the idea that we may be living in the "Last Days" -- the days that have been anticipated and prophesied about since the beginning of this eternity -- would excite more members of the church to study, ponder, and pray about these things. My own son (in his 30's) told me that he doesn't want things to "happen" too soon. He has stuff he wants to do. Geesh.

Tony
captain of 100

Post by Tony »

sandman45 wrote:
Tony wrote:

PRIESTCRAFT: Men preaching and setting themselves up for a light to the world that they may get gain and praise of the world; they do not seek the welfare of Zion (2 Ne. 26:29).
Would that include our current leaders since we are not establishing Zion/seeking welfare of Zion and instead we ( as a church and church leadership ) are embracing babylon or succumbing to their customs/policies? ( Fed Government, American Culture )?

Our hopes for Zion were almost completely destroyed because of what the Federal Government did to the church and Deseret. We had early leaders that wanted to be part of Babylon and partake of the worldly wealth through businesses, investments with the bankers of Wallstreet.

Now we have to follow Babylon's rules or what? they destroy us? revoke our tax exempt status? (501c3)

Zion = "one heart one mind", New Jerusalem, Independence Missouri is the place for the 'city' of Zion
Babylon = "World", "USA", "Fed", "Other governments"

I hope not.. I Hope and pray our leaders are actually doing all in their power to bring about zion and maybe its not happening because of the wickedness of the people..
No. It would not include our current leaders.

In 1832, Jesus Christ revealed in D&C 84:99, "And plagues shall go forth, and they shall not be taken from the earth until I have completed my work, which shall be cut short in righteousness—

"Until all shall know me, who remain, even from the least unto the greatest, and shall be filled with the knowledge of the Lord, and shall see eye to eye, and shall lift up their voice, and with the voice together sing this new song, saying:

"The Lord hath brought again Zion;
The Lord hath redeemed his people, Israel,
According to the election of grace,
Which was brought to pass by the faith
And covenant of their fathers.

After the Prophet Joseph Smith was martyred, the Lord revealed to Brigham Young, "Zion shall be redeemed in mine own due time."

The prophet and apostles have to abide by the Lord's timeline. You would do well to not criticize them and question their worthiness to lead. Your questions are certainly not sincere unless you actually believe those things, in which case you need to repent.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Happens here a lot Tony, ask people here to explain Sec 6:13 with Sec 14:7!

Then there's this one, for the most part, many of the people here insist that the dead cannot repent, and when you show them the first 4 words of 138:58 they respond with some excuse! (while they're ripping that page out of their scripture-----)

Time for more signs!

Bob

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

Tony wrote: The prophet and apostles have to abide by the Lord's timeline. You would do well to not criticize them and question their worthiness to lead. Your questions are certainly not sincere unless you actually believe those things, in which case you need to repent.
- I never questioned their worthiness, but I did question the worthiness of the saints which I guess you could include the leaders because they are saints as well.

- The reason I would question, not criticize, is to find the truth for the truth will set you free. If I am not allowed to question my leaders and just be a sheep following blindly a man then that defeats the purpose of agency. If the spirit testifies to me that the person who is in charge is indeed teaching truth then I follow because that will lead me to God and Christ.

- I will repent for many things that I do because I am not perfect and fallible.. just like all our leaders except the head of the church who is christ.

- Our leaders can and will make mistakes..

see Elder Smoot, Elder Grant, Sydney Rigdon, Thomas B. Marsh, Orson Hyde, William E McLellin, Luke S. Johnson, William Smith (brother of Joseph Smith Jr.), Orson Pratt, John F. Boynton, Lyman E. Johnson, John E. Page,
Lyman Wight (Wight felt compelled to follow the orders Joseph Smith had given him to found a safe haven for the Latter-day Saints in the Republic of Texas. Brigham Young tried to get Wight and his group to join the main body of Mormonism, in Utah, several times, but Wight refused each time. Wight was eventually excommunicated in December 1848.),
Amasa Lyman, George Q. Cannon (convicted for unlawful cohabitation), Albert Carrington, Moses Thatcher (no excommed but removed from the Qo12), John W. Taylor, Richard R. Lyman (excommed for polygamous relationship in early 40s),
also see Judas Iscariot... anyway for more details see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_me ... _Church%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if some info on there is incorrect please update it or let us know.

look no one is perfect except a few like Jesus, Adam, Seth, and Job... that we know of.

some of those former Prophets, Seers, and Revelators went away and drew followers after them to start new churches.. example RLDS, Fundamentalists, Apostolic Brotherhood, etc.
“a prophet is a prophet only when he is acting as such.” - Joe Smith
I will not repent for questioning a leader.
Matthew 7:
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
/endrant

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

bobhenstra wrote:Happens here a lot Tony, ask people here to explain Sec 6:13 with Sec 14:7!

Then there's this one, for the most part, many of the people here insist that the dead cannot repent, and when you show them the first 4 words of 138:58 they respond with some excuse! (while they're ripping that page out of their scripture-----)

Time for more signs!

Bob
6:13
13 If thou wilt do good, yea, and hold out faithful to the end, thou shalt be saved in the kingdom of God, which is the greatest of all the gifts of God; for there is no gift greater than the gift of salvation.

end...Rev. 2:10
10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
............................................................................................................................................
14:7
7 And, if you keep my commandments and endure to the end you shall have eternal life, which gift is the greatest of all the gifts of God.

Endure...TG Steadfastness

Mosiah 4:6
6 I say unto you, if ye have come to a knowledge of the goodness of God, and his matchless power, and his wisdom, and his patience, and his long-suffering towards the children of men; and also, the atonement which has been prepared from the foundation of the world, that thereby salvation might come to him that should put his trust in the Lord, and should be diligent in keeping his commandments, and continue in the faith even unto the end of his life, I mean the life of the mortal body—

.............................................................................................................................................

D&C 138:57-59
57 I beheld that the faithful elders of this dispensation, when they depart from mortal life, continue their labors in the preaching of the gospel of repentance and redemption, through the sacrifice of the Only Begotten Son of God, among those who are in darkness and under the bondage of sin in the great world of the spirits of the dead.
58 The dead who repent will be redeemed, through obedience to the ordinances of the house of God,
59 And after they have paid the penalty of their transgressions, and are washed clean, shall receive a reward according to their works, for they are heirs of salvation.

In repenting in this life one does not have to suffer for their own sins. However, if people do not repent in this life they will suffer even as Christ did.

Doctrine and Covenants 19:17
17 But if they would not repent they must suffer even as I;

In D&C 76 we read that after people suffer for their own sins, they will then go into a kingdom of glory. But they will not be redeemed until Christ has done as his work.

103 These are they who are liars, and sorcerers, and adulterers, and whoremongers, and whosoever loves and makes a lie.
104 These are they who suffer the wrath of God on earth.
105 These are they who suffer the vengeance of eternal fire.
106 These are they who are cast down to hell and suffer the wrath of Almighty God, until the fulness of times, when Christ shall have subdued all enemies under his feet, and shall have perfected his work;
107 When he shall deliver up the kingdom, and present it unto the Father, spotless, saying: I have overcome and have trodden the wine-press alone, even the wine-press of the fierceness of the wrath of Almighty God.
109 But behold, and lo, we saw the glory and the inhabitants of the telestial world, that they were as innumerable as the stars in the firmament of heaven, or as the sand upon the seashore;

Those who die in their sins will have to pay for them. The suffering will not be easy or pleasant, because they suffer the wrath of the Almighty.

So if anyone wants to put off repenting in this life, expect many eons of torment.

Doctrine and Covenants 19:18
18 Which suffering caused myself, even God, the greatest of all, to tremble because of pain, and to bleed at every pore, and to suffer both body and spirit—and would that I might not drink the bitter cup, and shrink—

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

Found these interesting and appropriate for this thread since it spun into a priestcraft thread..
2 Nephi 26
In Priestcraft, men–

build up many churches (v. 20) (for personal gain).
“put down the power and miracles of God.” (v. 20)
preach by “their own wisdom and their own learning.” (v. 20)
preach “that they may get gain” and “grind upon the face of the poor.” (v. 20)
exalt themselves in their “pride.” (v. 20)
work in darkness and secret combinations. (v. 22)
set themselves up as a “light to the world.” (v. 29)
labor for “money”. (v. 31)
seek “praise of the world.” (v. 28)
do not seek the welfare of Zion. (v. 29)

In true Priesthood, men–

do not work “in darkness”. (v. 23)
“persuade all men to repentance.” (v. 27)
“have charity” and “not suffer the laborer in Zion to perish.”
(v. 30)

“labor for Zion.” (not money) (v. 31)
“doeth that which is good among the children of men.” (v. 33)
“doeth nothing save it be plain unto the children of men.” (v. 33)
work by the power of God and revelation. (v. 13)
In short, a false priest labors in and for the world; a true priest separates himself from it.

A false priest labors under the jurisdiction of the world; the true priest labors under the direction of God.

some of the quoted above scripture could very well apply to both LDS leaders (all leaders bishops, elders q all the way to the apostles) in some situations and Jonathan Cahn
Section 121 of the Doctrine and Covenants:

Behold, there are many called, but few are chosen. And why are they not chosen? Because their hearts are set so much upon the things of this world, and aspire to the honors of men, that they do not learn this one lesson–

That the rights of the priesthood are inseparably connected with the powers of heaven, and that the powers of heaven cannot be controlled nor handled only upon the principles of righteousness.

That they may be conferred upon us, it is true; but when we undertake to cover our sins, or to gratify our pride, our vain ambition, or to exercise control or dominion or compulsion upon the souls of the children of men, in any degree of unrighteousness, behold, the heavens withdraw themselves; the Spirit of the Lord is grieved; and when it is withdrawn, Amen to the priesthood or the authority of that man.

Behold, ere he is aware, he is left unto himself, to kick against the pricks, to persecute the saints, and to fight against God. We have learned by sad experience that it is the nature and disposition of almost all men, as soon as they get a little authority, as they suppose, they will immediately begin to exercise unrighteous dominion. Hence many are called, but few are chosen.

No power or influence can or ought to be maintained by virtue of the priesthood, only by persuasion, by long-suffering, by gentleness and meekness, and by love unfeigned. (vs. 34-41)
Although “many are called” to the Priesthood, yet only a “few are chosen” and truly magnify their call. This is because “their hearts are set so much upon the things of this world.” Some never receive the Priesthood because the things of this world are more attractive; some receive the Priesthood and then later turn to materialism. Mammon has great power! It buys businesses, real estate, and even nations; but its greatest power is captivating the hearts of men. Mammon was the devil’s greatest temptation for Christ–so it is to all the rest of mankind. Temporal wealth and temporal power–these are the two great temptations that so often work against the Priesthood.

And again, many are not chosen by the Lord because they “aspire to the honors of men.” How strange that pride, vanity, and self-esteem can replace the honor that belongs to the Father.

Vanity and self-pride are deeply imbedded in the very character of men because “it is the nature and disposition of almost all men, as soon as they get a little authority, as they suppose, they will immediately begin to exercise unrighteous dominion.” (D & C 121:39) However, if they use the Priesthood as an authority to aspire to honors or riches, it no longer remains a power of God.

To most Latter-day Saints today the Priesthood means status. Their Priesthood office and title have a prestigious temporal appearance, and it seems that the man with the most money is the man most blessed with a higher Priesthood position. Generally speaking, the wealthier he is, the more “qualified” he is for a promotion in the Church. Have you seen very many poor Stake Presidents or poor General Authorities? It seems apparent that a fine car, a large home, and a successful business are all necessary criteria for selecting mission presidents, stake presidents, and Apostles in the Church. These temporal assets may bring respect from the rest of the world, but the Prophet Joseph said, “The world always mistook false prophets for true ones” and that the true prophets were “the most honorable men of the earth”, yet they were always “banished from society.” (TPJS, p. 206) So often poverty followed the prophets, but wealth was a partner of pride. - (Holy Priesthood Vol. 1 -Ogden Kraut)

I too have noticed that.. all my Bishops, Stake Presidents, Area Authorities, Seventies and even some Apostles are "praised" of the world, and seek after the "honors of men" (University statuses). My mission president was a successful farmer ( sold his land etc for $$$$$$ ), one of my bishops owned a business and was a multi millionaire and then became a mission president..

has anyone else noticed this? I am sure most of these men are good and stuff but it seems that the praise of the world is pretty important in mormon culture is it not? If there are instances of regular joe outcast being called as stake president or bishop please share!

like I said in another thread about who is next in apostleship.. i say we give it to a humble follower of christ and who is dirt poor and an outcast of the world.

and my question is WHY are all the senior leaders in the LDS church so wealthy and successful and praised of the world?

Shouldn't the world hate them and persecute them?

I am not trying to offend or cause fights but these are seriously questions i have.. "ask and ye shall receive"

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Ribble wrote:
freedomforever wrote:This man is a Messianic Christian. My question is why didnt a Mormon give this speech - Where are the Mormon? Wake up Sons of Ephraim!
I agree. When will our leaders mirror the great prophets of the past?
As soon as the federal government nullifies our 501c3 tax-exempt status. Of course, that might not even do it.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

Yes the LDS church has the keys to salvation and saving ordinances of the gospel and the true and living prophets.

But God does work through others to accomplish his work like the writers of the US constitution. Some or the founding fathers of the constitution did not lead very good personal lives!! How can they be inspired they worn't LDS - is is simply false that God/HG can't inspire people to accomplish his work.
Jonathan Cahn's warning and message of God's judgement is not against any LDS teachings, I can think of no better way to warn the people through different mediums - his books are number one best sellers and sold millions of copies, when God stats the "testimony of earthquakes" and calamities the people need to know that it is not some random event - hence a timeline that is made known to the people.

Not all truth or virtue knowledge is in the LDS church.
13 We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.

I have no issues with his two books the Harbinger and The Shemita - very factual and scriptural, historically accurate. Sept/Oct 2015 things are going to get very interesting, the world needs to know it is God's hand of punishment.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

sandman45 wrote:I too have noticed that.. all my Bishops, Stake Presidents, Area Authorities, Seventies and even some Apostles are "praised" of the world, and seek after the "honors of men" (University statuses). My mission president was a successful farmer ( sold his land etc for $$$$$$ ), one of my bishops owned a business and was a multi millionaire and then became a mission president..
Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all things shall be added, need to be temped with riches? God gives wealth to some to accomplish his purposes. If a person is blessed with wealth does not make them bad. Be careful how you judge others I think Cahn uses the funds he gets wisely. Sure his reborn type teachings are false - I consider his added witness of warning to the world a good thing.

Tony
captain of 100

Post by Tony »

sandman45 wrote:Found these interesting and appropriate for this thread since it spun into a priestcraft thread..
2 Nephi 26
In Priestcraft, men–

build up many churches (v. 20) (for personal gain).
“put down the power and miracles of God.” (v. 20)
preach by “their own wisdom and their own learning.” (v. 20)
preach “that they may get gain” and “grind upon the face of the poor.” (v. 20)
exalt themselves in their “pride.” (v. 20)
work in darkness and secret combinations. (v. 22)
set themselves up as a “light to the world.” (v. 29)
labor for “money”. (v. 31)
seek “praise of the world.” (v. 28)
do not seek the welfare of Zion. (v. 29)

In true Priesthood, men–

(v. 30)

In short, a false priest labors in and for the world; a true priest separates himself from it.

A false priest labors under the jurisdiction of the world; the true priest labors under the direction of God.

some of the quoted above scripture could very well apply to both LDS leaders (all leaders bishops, elders q all the way to the apostles) in some situations and Jonathan Cahn
Section 121 of the Doctrine and Covenants:

Behold, there are many called, but few are chosen. And why are they not chosen? Because their hearts are set so much upon the things of this world, and aspire to the honors of men, that they do not learn this one lesson–

That the rights of the priesthood are inseparably connected with the powers of heaven, and that the powers of heaven cannot be controlled nor handled only upon the principles of righteousness.

That they may be conferred upon us, it is true; but when we undertake to cover our sins, or to gratify our pride, our vain ambition, or to exercise control or dominion or compulsion upon the souls of the children of men, in any degree of unrighteousness, behold, the heavens withdraw themselves; the Spirit of the Lord is grieved; and when it is withdrawn, Amen to the priesthood or the authority of that man.

Behold, ere he is aware, he is left unto himself, to kick against the pricks, to persecute the saints, and to fight against God. We have learned by sad experience that it is the nature and disposition of almost all men, as soon as they get a little authority, as they suppose, they will immediately begin to exercise unrighteous dominion. Hence many are called, but few are chosen.

No power or influence can or ought to be maintained by virtue of the priesthood, only by persuasion, by long-suffering, by gentleness and meekness, and by love unfeigned. (vs. 34-41)
Although “many are called” to the Priesthood, yet only a “few are chosen” and truly magnify their call. This is because “their hearts are set so much upon the things of this world.” Some never receive the Priesthood because the things of this world are more attractive; some receive the Priesthood and then later turn to materialism. Mammon has great power! It buys businesses, real estate, and even nations; but its greatest power is captivating the hearts of men. Mammon was the devil’s greatest temptation for Christ–so it is to all the rest of mankind. Temporal wealth and temporal power–these are the two great temptations that so often work against the Priesthood.

And again, many are not chosen by the Lord because they “aspire to the honors of men.” How strange that pride, vanity, and self-esteem can replace the honor that belongs to the Father.

Vanity and self-pride are deeply imbedded in the very character of men because “it is the nature and disposition of almost all men, as soon as they get a little authority, as they suppose, they will immediately begin to exercise unrighteous dominion.” (D & C 121:39) However, if they use the Priesthood as an authority to aspire to honors or riches, it no longer remains a power of God.

To most Latter-day Saints today the Priesthood means status. Their Priesthood office and title have a prestigious temporal appearance, and it seems that the man with the most money is the man most blessed with a higher Priesthood position. Generally speaking, the wealthier he is, the more “qualified” he is for a promotion in the Church. Have you seen very many poor Stake Presidents or poor General Authorities? It seems apparent that a fine car, a large home, and a successful business are all necessary criteria for selecting mission presidents, stake presidents, and Apostles in the Church. These temporal assets may bring respect from the rest of the world, but the Prophet Joseph said, “The world always mistook false prophets for true ones” and that the true prophets were “the most honorable men of the earth”, yet they were always “banished from society.” (TPJS, p. 206) So often poverty followed the prophets, but wealth was a partner of pride. - (Holy Priesthood Vol. 1 -Ogden Kraut)

I too have noticed that.. all my Bishops, Stake Presidents, Area Authorities, Seventies and even some Apostles are "praised" of the world, and seek after the "honors of men" (University statuses). My mission president was a successful farmer ( sold his land etc for $$$$$$ ), one of my bishops owned a business and was a multi millionaire and then became a mission president..

has anyone else noticed this? I am sure most of these men are good and stuff but it seems that the praise of the world is pretty important in mormon culture is it not? If there are instances of regular joe outcast being called as stake president or bishop please share!

like I said in another thread about who is next in apostleship.. i say we give it to a humble follower of christ and who is dirt poor and an outcast of the world.

and my question is WHY are all the senior leaders in the LDS church so wealthy and successful and praised of the world?

Shouldn't the world hate them and persecute them?

I am not trying to offend or cause fights but these are seriously questions i have.. "ask and ye shall receive"
The Lord blesses those who serve him diligently. Bishops, stake presidents, mission presidents, and General Authorities have consecrated themselves to serving God, while men who are of the world use their riches for worldly pleasures and aspire to the honors of men.

There are wealthy men who have set their hearts upon riches, and there are wealthy men who have set their heart on serving God. This is really not at all complicated.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

Not every minister in other than LDS churches are evil servants of Satan, God has and does work through them to accomplish his purposes. Not all seek after riches. Yes the churches themselves are often set up for gain and to grind the face of the poor - but that does not apply to all those who work and minister in those churches.

On the other side of the coin God even uses evil people to get his message across. Prior to Joseph Smith the bible and Christianity was spread across most of the world - when there was no PH on the earth. Many of those who did the preaching were doing Gods work, including the likes of the earlier reformers, Christopher Columbus the writers of the US constitution etc...... God still uses such men today to accomplish is work.

Why not pray about the message and seek after all goodly things as Joseph Smith dictates is one of the purpose of our religion - than just outright claim it is false - without even considering the doctrines and scriptural interpretations he is using. Blinded by your own self righteous pride.

There are many accounts of Joseph Smith listening to other preachers etc... and taking the good from their words, I have listened to many general conferences where the speakers have quoted from other religious leaders.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

sandman45 wrote:Found these interesting and appropriate for this thread since it spun into a priestcraft thread..

In true Priesthood, men–
(v. 30)

Pleas explain how Cahn works in darkness, does not persuade people to repent etc.. yes a lot of his teachings are false and he has no saving ordinances!!

I am in a small ward we have many university graduates with PhD etc, our Bishop is forklift operator for a small factory, one or two years of high school, is an Islander that struggles with English, the best Bishop we ever had.

Jealousy of PH leader leads to apostasy. Some are given all the gifts that they might govern, it is how things work in God's kingdom.
Doctrine and Covenants 46:29
29 That unto some it may be given to have all those gifts, that there may be a head, in order that every member may be profited thereby.

Being wealthy and successful does not necessary mean you seek the praise of the world. Those that seek the praise and covert money are easy to spot, by their lack of humility, dress standards, attitude to others, pride - I don't see any of this in the leaders of the church - one would have to be a very hateful and spiteful person to think and propagate such nonsense.

Read Timothy 3 requirements for Bishops:
7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

President Hinckley used to say something like this with regards to other religions "bring what you have and we'll see if we can add to it."
We, the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, have among us people that don't strive to keep the commandments, mock the 15 one way or another, complain and bicker and find fault.
We have other churches where their members may be doing the same thing within their spheres.
In all churches, all sects, we have people striving to do their very best with the knowledge they have. Their hearts are in the right place. Man can only see the outer person but God looks upon the heart.
There will be people of various sects dwelling with Christ when he comes to reign. These will be the very best among the human race,
We read that there are two churches, one is the church of the devil, the whore of the earth, the great and abominable church.
The other is the church of the Lamb.
The elect, those whom God sees as his sheep will be raised to meet him when he comes. I don't think all these people will be LDS.
Like President Hinckley says, come and bring with you what you have and we'll see if we can add to it. I like it.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

@freedomforall This is the scripture that comes to mind.

D&C 123:11 And also it is an imperative duty that we owe to all the rising generation, and to all the pure in heart—
12 For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties, and denominations, who are blinded by the subtle craftiness of men, whereby they lie in wait to deceive, and who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it—

Ribble
captain of 100

Post by Ribble »

Col. Flagg wrote:
Ribble wrote:
freedomforever wrote:This man is a Messianic Christian. My question is why didnt a Mormon give this speech - Where are the Mormon? Wake up Sons of Ephraim!
I agree. When will our leaders mirror the great prophets of the past?
As soon as the federal government nullifies our 501c3 tax-exempt status. Of course, that might not even do it.
Col. Flagg, you're right on about the 501c3 tax-exempt status. This was a terrible deal that our church, along with others, made with the Federal Government. They made a deal with the Devil that effectively placed a muzzle on them. Now you can almost feel the fear of losing millions of dollars in coming under condemnation by the Feds. I believe this is one of the primary reasons why the church leaders are so scripted. They have become dependent on this tax exempt status.