Julie Rowe Speaking Events

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
wompus
captain of 100

Re: Julie Rowe Speaking Events

Post by wompus »

You're up way too late... get some rest!

bethany
captain of 100

Post by bethany »

I've done some of Carol Tuttles work - Feelings Buried Alive Never Die. Emotion Code works better faster for me. They all help you to understand the process & what your goal is... That you are reprogramming yourself after thousands of years of programming by ancestors & the prevailing consciousness of man, of cultures, etc. You are choosing to put down the negative emotions & program yourself to respond with love, compassion, understanding. You come to understand why someone without boundaries has lost their boundaries & how that can be changed. Why people cannot process experiences, etc. They are all just different means to the same end. Freedom from reacting to things through the filter of another's choices.

Bill
captain of 50

Post by Bill »

Julie: when are you planning to move back to the Kansas City area? You mentioned at one point that you would be doing so.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Carol Tuttle is a New Ager. Just tread lightly there.

jkrowe
captain of 50

Post by jkrowe »

Don't know when we are moving back to Kansas. Sometime in the next few years.

bethany
captain of 100

Post by bethany »

kathyn wrote:Carol Tuttle is a New Ager. Just tread lightly there.
that's the same thing mormons say about Dr. Nelson.

JoannaML
captain of 10

Post by JoannaML »

I read Sarah Menet's book and wow she has an amazing story. Her book really resonated with me.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

bethany wrote:
I recently saw a video clip with Carol Tuttle explaining some of her ideas which left me shaking my head. She was proposing this idea that you can bypass praying to God and directly ask angel 'friends' to help you with mundane daily tasks (like finding a parking spot).

Some extended relatives and family friends have bought into Carol Tuttle's more benign ideas and are just fine with some of these non-gospel derived ideas. She's very effective at popularizing these false doctrines, I think, because of how she subtly wraps it all in Christian and LDS terms.

Julie is also into energy healing, like Carol Tuttle but it sounds like she's not heard of her. I was hoping to hear that Julie was familiar with her and what she thought of Carol's ideas.

wompus
captain of 100

Post by wompus »

jkrowe wrote:Don't know when we are moving back to Kansas. Sometime in the next few years.
Oh nice... So were still on for disneyland this year kids! And maybe one more year after that! ;)

bethany
captain of 100

Post by bethany »

nvr wrote:
bethany wrote:
I recently saw a video clip with Carol Tuttle explaining some of her ideas which left me shaking my head. She was proposing this idea that you can bypass praying to God and directly ask angel 'friends' to help you with mundane daily tasks (like finding a parking spot).

Some extended relatives and family friends have bought into Carol Tuttle's more benign ideas and are just fine with some of these non-gospel derived ideas. She's very effective at popularizing these false doctrines, I think, because of how she subtly wraps it all in Christian and LDS terms.

Julie is also into energy healing, like Carol Tuttle but it sounds like she's not heard of her. I was hoping to hear that Julie was familiar with her and what she thought of Carol's ideas.
i spent years doing temple work... i often spoke directly to my Angels & ancestors & asked them to assist me in finding their work. i didn't at the time ask for parking spots but it often seemed that all that i needed was provided miraculously. in approximately 2 years time, i uncovered & gathered over 60,000 names to submit to the temple, the rest came later. i don't know anyone that has gathered that many names for temple submissions (in that amount of time). i would wake up in the night & someone standing next to my bedside would tell me where to go in the morning, they didn't tell me who they were or who they represented, just go to this library... this courthouse... this cemetery... this other state... i got up, i went, i found what i needed & i went home & submitted it. so i am accustomed to asking my Angels for those things that i require. in the long run, i submitted just under 80,000 names to the temple. i attended every southern temple there was at the time. my family was protected dramatically on so many occasions when they should have been maimed or killed. during that time, i often did ask the Angels who blessed me to assist me with things that would help me help my family. it is a relationship that is created, bonds of trust that are formed. i help you, will you please help me. this did not replace my prayers to my Father in Heaven, but i often spoke directly to my Angels & ancestors & quite often that was filled.

as for Feelings Buried Alive Never Die, I have not read the book. i have the list of her emotions & her script & i have used it & it works, just not as good Emotion Code. I do not follow Carol Tuttle, but what you are talking about i have experienced, i just never asked for parking spots. more like, if i am going to spend 3 hours doing temple submissions today, i could really use assistance in this area & it would be so.

bethany
captain of 100

Post by bethany »

I am going to get off this thread because of the title of it & go to another one. I spoke to Julie, I just want to say that her aura... Or the energy she emits is one of total reverence. I used to carry that before my awful battles ;). It was a lovely reminder for me. Be kind to this beautiful soul.

*don't make her crotchety like me.

JoannaML
captain of 10

Post by JoannaML »

So I looked up who Ralph Jensen was after seeing Julie's Post that she had met him and that he had had and NDE. I found a youtube video of an interview he did. He speaks about meeting the Savior during his NDE and his account of what he experienced is so touching. He seems like such a great guy. You guys should check it out if you haven't already seen it, so amazing...

http://ibelievepodcast.com/1274/taught- ... transcript" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

krnechols
Hi, I'm new.

Post by krnechols »

I have recently read Julie Rowe's book and listened to her 2 radio broadcasts. I have heard that she will be coming to speak in my city sometime soon. I am preparing like a freight train...and have been since reading her book. I now realize now how little time we have left. I would love to see the notes and would appreciate a copy. If you could email them to me I would really appreciate it. I am so grateful to the Lord for Julie Rowe and her message to us. I feel of it's grand importance and I am truly grateful beyond words. Thank you, Karen [email protected] :)

JoannaML
captain of 10

Post by JoannaML »

Lehibeliever can send them to you if you just send them a PM. And I just saw an update on her website that she will be speaking in Springville Utah on November 8th. Here is her website for the details.

http://julieroweprepare.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good luck on your preparing, there is a lot to do.

reese
captain of 1,000

Post by reese »

Just looked at her blog, it says she is speaking at 12:00 and signing books at 12:30, does anybody know if this is accurate -that she will only be speaking for a half an hour?

JoannaML
captain of 10

Post by JoannaML »

Hmmm looks that way but I don't know for sure. You'll have to send her an email to ask.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Wow, 1/2 hour doesn't seem like very much time for her to talk. I don't know if I want to drive down there for just 1/2 hour.

Gideon
captain of 100

Post by Gideon »

kathyn wrote:Wow, 1/2 hour doesn't seem like very much time for her to talk. I don't know if I want to drive down there for just 1/2 hour.

I just heard from Julie's publisher, Chad Daybell. I asked him about this in case it was a typo. He said that at other speaking events they run out of time to meet people, so at this one she will speak a little and then have more time to meet people.

He said it was more of a book signing event than a speaking event.

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

Wait. So this will be more of a book
Signing event? I'm not interested in that at all... I was delighted to hear her speak and I too thought a half
An hour was a short amount of time (we will
Be driving about 45 each way as well). Now I don't know what to think! :( I do know a few
People who were hoping to
Drive an hour or two to hear her that won't be excited about that :(

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

Sorry, 45 minutes. And it's not that a signature wouldn't be fun, but hearing her speak would be amazing. Big difference between fun and amazing.

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

I think sen6b will be almost 3 hours away and she was going to go..

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Send her a big check, she'll speak longer!

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

Who's got money? She's got us all eliminating our debt and trying to pack our pantries! ;)
But really..
I do Wish she'd Speak longer. Maybe well be an awesome
Crowd and she will Be inspired to say more than she had planned. :)

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Gideon wrote:
kathyn wrote:Wow, 1/2 hour doesn't seem like very much time for her to talk. I don't know if I want to drive down there for just 1/2 hour.

I just heard from Julie's publisher, Chad Daybell. I asked him about this in case it was a typo. He said that at other speaking events they run out of time to meet people, so at this one she will speak a little and then have more time to meet people. - and sell them her book!

JAKE84128
Hi, I'm new.

Post by JAKE84128 »

Lehibeliever wrote:I believe Julie, she's very sincere and obedient. Judge for yourself! If she was not following the spirit, why does she counsel us to wisely, based on scriptures, etc?! I have a friend who was at her Mesa, AZ fireside in August, and took 5 pgs of notes. I can fwd to anybody who wants. Had some specific warnings for AZ....sounds like it will be awful for those who don't gather! :(

I would love to see your notes! Thanks!