"Do it unto the least of these, ye do it unto me"

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

"Do it unto the least of these, ye do it unto me"

Post by Robert Sinclair »

D&C 42:38 For as much as ye do it unto the least of these, ye do it unto me.

That's why I am mentioning this over and over.

The covenants and deeds that are given the poor and needy among us in the church are given unto Jesus Christ. That is the purpose of D&C 42♡

When he returns and the state of his church is that people are living in their cars with their adult handicapped son and others have billions and millions of assets and even more to spare will Jesus Christ be pleased with this?

Thanks for reading this thread. ♡

All members of his true church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints should be given a safe place to live by a covenant and a deed as Jesus Christ has commanded.

The Saints need to sound the alarm on this as Jesus Christ has said through his prophet Joel.

Yes the Saints are to sound the alarm to the old men and administers of the law period.

No other way has been written and revealed.

This is the law of God unto his Saints.

Sound the alarm.

Seers of the book of Joel. ♡
Last edited by Robert Sinclair on August 26th, 2014, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: doituntotheleastofthese, yedoituntome

Has anyone here on this forum sought to see and understand the call of the book of Joel, is not this which is written, to sound the alarm?

And can you see why the pastures are all dried up and even the trees stripped of the leaves and bark?

Is it not the absence of equity? Some sleeping in cars others with billions?

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

Robert - thanks for your post. let me just slip on my urim and thummim....

....aahhh, that's better.....

now, if I'm reading you clearly, you are calling on all of us to call on the leaders of the church to care for and deliver the poor from their burden of poverty. you propose to do this by using the worldly wealth that the church has accumulated to fund this work.

you're even going so far as to assert that the Lord will be displeased with the management of the kingdom if there are poor among us when HE returns. I see a call to repentance, as well.

oh crud, those were my old John Lennon hippie glasses. I probably got that all wrong....

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

You are a lot of fun. But Obrian, this is for real. Read the book of Joel until you understand what is written.

Take a moment to read Joseph Smith history and see what Moroni testified to Joseph Smith three times coming back.

Not just saying something once then leaving. But Moroni comes back three times to say that the things written in the book of Joel are not quite yet but soon to be.

It is this book of Joel which also mentions the signs in the heavens of the coming of the Messiah. All the Jews know about this.

Take a look in the sky this coming October 8 during the Highest Holy Days of the Jews, Day of Atonement and Feast of Tabernacles.

You are funny and like to play, that's fine. But look to who's voice is calling the Saints to sound the alarm. That is not me that is Jesus Christ. ♡

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

Robert - you're right, I do like to have fun. but I was not mocking you in the slightest. I was poking fun at the TBMs who can't SEE anything wrong with the scenario we now endure. I know, you can't read my mind when I'm posting, but please know I never have ill intent.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Good to know. :)

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

and I'm glad you got the new keyboard. =))

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Perhaps you and others on this forum, and of the thousand or so that look in, may in their church classes and priesthood meetings might perchance bring these things up for discussion that a noise may spread abroad that even those at the head give "ear" as is written in the book of Joel? ♡

No new keyboard for my phone just learning how to use my phone. :)

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

What is your aversion to the use of spaces.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

The title I first tried to put in wouldn't fit. When I then tried to put it all together with out spaces it gets posted but rearranged the whole viewing page for phone users.
I then shortened the title bit by bit until it no longer messed with phone users.

But I know after experience now what the phone does.

I really do hope that the voice of Jesus Christ through his prophet Joel are heard, and that the sounding of the alarm in the Sunday school classes, and Priesthood classes, is done as he has asked. :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

I hope that the Saints can look into the book of Joel, it is only 3 chapters long.

Therein is the call from Jesus Christ to the Saints to sound the alarm. The best way they can do this in in their Sunday school classes and Priesthood meetings and in the Relief Society meetings.

This alarm sounded spread abroad may soon reach the "ears" of the old men and administers of the law to where they hear as the Lord Jesus Christ has said that they may hear. :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Then the words of Malachi shall also be fulfilled where the windows of heaven would then open up and pour out such a blessing that there will not even be room enough to receive it. :)

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

Robert, calling on the old men to rise up and do what is right could be construed as bashing the prophets. Tread with care, my friend - that's blasphemous.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

I am saying simply do as Jesus Christ has said through his prophet Joel. There can be no sin in this. Go to your meetings and with serious intent bring up the discussion of equity of people who are sleeping in their cars with their adult handicapped son and others that have billions and millions.

Bring up in your Priesthood meetings the commandment of Jesus Christ to give covenants and deeds into the hands of the poor and needy among us. ♡

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

And bring up the promises of Jesus Christ through his prophet Malachi how if we have faith the windows of heaven would then be opened. :)

jbalm
The Third Comforter

Post by jbalm »

Just throwing this little tidbit from Pres. Hinckley out there:

"The era in which we live is the fulness of times spoken of in the scriptures, when God has brought together all of the elements of previous dispensations. From the day that He and His Beloved Son manifested themselves to the boy Joseph, there has been a tremendous cascade of enlightenment poured out upon the world. The hearts of men have turned to their fathers in fulfillment of the words of Malachi. The vision of Joel has been fulfilled wherein he declared:

“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

“And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

“And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

“The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.

“And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call” (Joel 2:28–32).

There has been more of scientific discovery during these years than during all of the previous history of mankind. Transportation, communication, medicine, public hygiene, the unlocking of the atom, the miracle of the computer, with all of its ramifications, have blossomed forth, particularly in our own era. During my own lifetime, I have witnessed miracle after wondrous miracle come to pass. We take it for granted."

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... s?lang=eng

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

So wait, is Pres Hinckley equating this:
I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
to this?:
There has been more of scientific discovery during these years than during all of the previous history of mankind. Transportation, communication, medicine, public hygiene, the unlocking of the atom, the miracle of the computer, with all of its ramifications, have blossomed forth, particularly in our own era. During my own lifetime, I have witnessed miracle after wondrous miracle come to pass. We take it for granted
:-?

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

That's a good part. Dreams and visions. Our fellow posters jkrowe can testify of this as well as others.

But this is not all the signs are not yet finished as you look to the heavens this October 8 during the Highest Holy Days of the Jews the Day of Atonement and the Feast of Tabernacles and the Sun being darkened on the Jews New Year next year and the final giant harvest super moon turning blood red in September 2015 during the Highest Holy Days of the Jews once more this time being seen by all of Israel upon this earth and not just the American continent that will be seen this year.

Yes the time does draw near.

The Members Of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints are not yet equal in their temporal things.

Give out covenants and deeds to see that they are as Jesus Christ himself has commanded. Be wise and harmless and equal, be one as he has said to be. :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: "Do it unto the least of these, ye do it unto me"

Fixed the title a little more.

Message is the same sound the alarm as Jesus Christ has asked of the Saints through his prophet Joel about the perversion of equity in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

People who are sleeping in their cars with their adult handicapped children, and billionaires and millionaires that don't seem to care, by keeping the commandment of God given to his beloved son Jesus Christ, to give covenants and deeds from the consecrated properties given the church, into the hands of the poor and needy for their support.

Open up you voice in your Sunday school classes and Priesthood meetings and Relief Society meetings as Jesus Christ has asked of his Saints to sound the alarm, by opening up discussion on this, and see if the old men and administers of the law "give ear" as Jesus Christ has said through his prophet Joel of his Saints who can hear his voice unto them. :)

jbalm
The Third Comforter

Post by jbalm »

ajax wrote:So wait, is Pres Hinckley equating this:
I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
to this?:
There has been more of scientific discovery during these years than during all of the previous history of mankind. Transportation, communication, medicine, public hygiene, the unlocking of the atom, the miracle of the computer, with all of its ramifications, have blossomed forth, particularly in our own era. During my own lifetime, I have witnessed miracle after wondrous miracle come to pass. We take it for granted
:-?
Seems to be the case.

I don't necessarily understand where he's coming from...but he said it.

He was pretty old at the time, so...

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Dreams and visions have been happening so that part of the book of Joel is and has been being fulfilled. And many things are created from dreams and visions. But the old men and administers of the law awakening is subject to the Saints awakening and sounding the alarm so that they can.

Else how else can the words of Jesus Christ given to Joel be fulfilled. They the old men and administers of the law must be ashamed and seek with broken hearts and contrite spirits to make right the inequalities.

They must needs bring the members to all have safe places to live for their support by covenants and deeds that cannot be broken, and bring his bride The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints out of the closet clothed with equity and justice and righteousness and being equal in their temporal things as he has commanded of them. Then calling a solemn assembly and cry unto the Lord to spare them a little longer. Then the bridegroom can come forth and bless you and your families with the promises he has promised.

These things from the book of Joel are yet to be fulfilled, look in the book and see.

Watch for the coming signs in the heavens during the Highest Holy Days of the Jews :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

If a prophet says we are not going to keep that commandment of God to give to the poor covenants and deeds, is he allowed to tell us not to keep a commandment of God?

Is that not the fulfillment of the book of Enoch where the 12 and seventy shepherds take the sheep off the cliff and into the fiery abyss?

I see no other order given and direction of not being equal so as to lead the people astray from keeping the commandment of be equal in your temporal things.

This "is" enough to lead people astray according to the book of Enoch this can cause blindness. Very, very worrisome. Can a member such as I be excommunicated for pleading and crying and howling as is written in the book of Joel about these things?

How could any court condemn one such as I in righteousness, and say God revealed that we don't have to keep his commandment?

And for those who would say what about polygamy I would say that was given if a man "desires" not by way of commandment, and as a stumbling block only, to manifest your true desires, which all had been told not to have.

In the case of a property for an equal inheritance of a covenant and a deed, inasmuch as ye impart not unto the poor and needy ye impart not unto me.

I don't want any actually to comment about this as I don't want any to suffer, but on this one my dear super wealthy brothers and sisters you may wish to think for yourself before you pass away from the earth. If you keep your billions and millions and at least in your own ward see not that each and every single member at least has a home sufficient for their wants and needs when it is in your power to give them without any sufferings on your part whatsoever, this will definitely be a problem for you at the judgment bar of Christ.

And for you who have not to give it would be well worth it to say in your hearts if I had I would give abundantly.

I wish for none to be burnt as is written in the book of Enoch.

I testify that I have read the book of Enoch and such Enoch testified to these things. ♡

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

I am in my third night and day coming without water and food for the good of the leaders and flocks about these things. I don't know if I will be able to go the distance without water as I can't find anything about anyone recently that has made 40 days without water. I believe that I can go without the food, I will go without any water until my body begins to fail me then I may have to take some sips they say. So I want you to know I believe seriously about the things that Jesus Christ has said and that I have posted. I will keep praying for you both.♡

reese
captain of 1,000

Post by reese »

Robert Sinclair wrote:Has anyone here on this forum sought to see and understand the call of the book of Joel, is not this which is written, to sound the alarm?

And can you see why the pastures are all dried up and even the trees stripped of the leaves and bark?

Is it not the absence of equity? Some sleeping in cars others with billions?
5 That you may be equal in the bonds of heavenly things, yea, and earthly things also, for the obtaining of heavenly things.

6 For if ye are not equal in earthly things ye cannot be equal in obtaining heavenly things;

7 For if you will that I give unto you a place in the celestial world, you must prepare yourselves by doing the things which I have commanded you and required of you.
16 Wo unto you rich men, that will not give your substance to the poor, for your riches will canker your souls; and this shall be your lamentation in the day of visitation, and of judgment, and of indignation: The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and my soul is not saved!
15 And it is my purpose to provide for my saints, for all things are mine.

16 But it must needs be done in mine own way; and behold this is the way that I, the Lord, have decreed to provide for my saints, that the poor shall be exalted, in that the rich are made low.
What exactly does it mean to "be equal in obtaining heavenly things"?

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

The powers to open the eyes of the blind and unstop the ears of the deaf and heal the crippled and raise the dead and all manner of miracles as Jesus Christ and those whom reach his blessings. These things are recorded in the book of Acts and 4th Nephi. ♡