U.S. to unleash IRS on Russian Banks

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

U.S. to unleash IRS on Russian Banks

Post by Col. Flagg »

The whore Babylon vs. the Red Beast, take 2...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/2014050 ... 2f005.html
WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States is deploying an economic weapon against Russia that could prove to be more costly than sanctions: the Internal Revenue Service.

As the U.S. attempts to punish Russia for its actions in Ukraine, the Treasury Department plans to start using a new tax law to make it more expensive for Russian banks to do business in the U.S. Congress passed the law in 2010 to curb tax evasion through the use of overseas accounts.

Starting July 1, the law targets foreign financial institutions that don't agree to share information about U.S. account holders with the IRS. Russia had been negotiating an information-sharing agreement with the U.S. But after Russia annexed Crimea and was seen as stoking separatist movements in eastern Ukraine, Treasury suspended negotiations.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Re: U.S. to unleash IRS on Russian Banks

Post by Rose Garden »

We are the whore?

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Called to Serve wrote:We are the whore?
Yep - I thought most everyone here in the forum knew that?

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

On a related note:

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_05_0 ... erts-8018/
Chances are that Russia, as one of the largest suppliers of oil and gas, will soon switch to mutual payments with India and China in the national currencies – roubles, yuans and rupees. In this case the dollar and the euro will gradually retire into the background.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Col. Flagg wrote:
Guess I missed the memo.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

A little perspective here. More and more Americans are choosing to live overseas for a variety of reasons. The USA is the only industrial nation that expects ex-pats to file tax forms and pay taxes on money earned over around 90 thousand per year. Already many banks around Europe are closing US citizen's accounts or refusing to open any new ones due to the new law which demands total transparency of US citizen accounts and assets.

So what if the government is using the Russian issue to go full-scale and give this law teeth? What if this is really designed to prevent Americans from attempting to live overseas? The motives for such a law...well, might be interesting to ponder.
Last edited by Fiannan on May 5th, 2014, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

Col. Flagg wrote:
I'm sure there are some people on this foum who THINK that the US / Allies are The Whore and Rus / Chi is The Beast...
Last edited by durangout on May 5th, 2014, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

durangout wrote:
Col. Flagg wrote:
I'm sure there are some people on this foum who THINKS that the US / Allies are The Whore and Rus / Chi is The Beast...
Yeah, a little unfair as Russia and China may not be quite as bad as that.

I read something some apostle or Church president said long ago that Russia and China, in the last days, would not be punished as severely as they had not had access to the Gospel as long as the West had.

keep the faith
captain of 100

Post by keep the faith »

Col. Flagg wrote:
Speak for yourself bub. :p

PS Aren't you supposed to be studying for your massage therapy exam? I hear Vegas has some openings at LOVELY LULU's massage parlor. Tell them Shadow sent you. Better yet make that Fiannan. He seems to know everything about that sort of stuff.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

keep the faith wrote:
Col. Flagg wrote:
Speak for yourself bub. :p

PS Aren't you supposed to be studying for your massage therapy exam? I hear Vegas has some openings at LOVELY LULU's massage parlor. Tell them Shadow sent you. Better yet make that Fiannan. He seems to know everything about that sort of stuff.
I'm not going into massage therapy... it's a Physical Therapy Asst. program where I'd be able to do everything but patient evaluations or prescribing exercise routines. I've been studying my butt off for my final tomorrow and need a break. Is that OK Gramps? ;)

Dr. Jones has posted numerous scriptures and references to prophetic utterances that clearly indicate the 'west' (USA) as being the whore Babylon as we have definitely fulfilled many scriptures in the Book of Revelation indicting Babylon and how she causes the rest of the world to get drunk on her financial corruption and schemes which ultimately destroys these nations monetarily and that Russia/China, being both former and current communist nations, are the Red Beast. I don't think there's much debate or argument one can make against it actually.

dauser
captain of 100

Post by dauser »

The IRS does not work for the US... it is a privately owned and operated corporation of the people who create the money...the whore of all the earth.

The whore of all the earth is unleashing the IRS on Russian Banks not the US.

The kings of the earth have committed fornication with the whore of all the earth.

Russia has thrown the whore out of the bed after 70 years of her. The whore wants back in.

Follow the money back to the source to recognize the whore of all the earth.

Our Federal Congress has been in bed with the whore of all the earth for 100 years...having given her, the whore, the authority to create money 100 years ago...

The whore of the earth killed the prophets, crucified Jesus Christ, creates the money supply, they own the debt of the nations, unleashes the IRS...

You will not learn that in a public school.

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

The truth of this is that it can be traced back to Lucifer's threat to Adam and Eve...

I will BUY up armies and navies,

FALSE PRIESTS who oppress, and

TYRANTS who reign with BLOOD AND HORROR upon this earth...

There would be no need for standing armies if the world were at peace. Nor false religions nor tyrants. The common aspect of the three, who all THINK they have the power is that they are BOUGHT. Those with the true power make the money. And he who has the money, makes the rules.

The USA is NOT the whore by itself. They are those who run the financial systems around the globe. Unfortunately the financial capital of the world is NYC which is within the USA.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

The whore of all the earth is unleashing the IRS on Russian Banks not the US.

I just explained that this is not true. These laws are also targeting Americans living abroad.

DrJay
captain of 100

Post by DrJay »

It seems that if the law requires reporting to the IRS by foreign banks with US based accounts that simply the banks will just cancel those accounts or convert them to other currencies. The biggest effect that I can see is that this would be one more nail in the coffin of the US dollar being "THE" reserve currency. If this goes away, it would appear that our governments ability to just create money whenever it wants would be drastically impacted. All ready I have seen that at least a few banks are already refusing to wire US funds overseas. Are we prepared for the house of cards to fall?

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

And I imagine that Russia is SO SCARED...HET!

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

I am not sure what anyone here is talking about. The idea that only the U.S. is Babylon is by far absurd. The statue had many toes in the vision of Nebuchadnezzar, not just one. The Stone broke all of the statues toes into pieces. If that's the case, then you are talking a total of 10+ national governments that are justly destroyed for authorizing an Antichrist Crusade. I doubt all of them will be destroyed simultaneously, but there's many governments out there that will eventually become overtaken by wickedness and destroyed.

dlbww
captain of 100

Post by dlbww »

Last edited by dlbww on September 26th, 2015, 11:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

dlbww... :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: