Urim and Thummim documentary

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
andsmith0723
captain of 50

Urim and Thummim documentary

Post by andsmith0723 »

Has anyone heard of this? It's a documentary about a man from Kentucky who claims to have found a urim and thummim...at a thrift store no less! Him as well as several people he has showed it to claim to have visions of egypt, the pyrmaids, and other ancient things. I don't really know what to think about it.
Check out the trailer for yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... UOUKorgH38" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Im4all
Hi, I'm new.

Re: Urim and Thummim documentary

Post by Im4all »

hello to all the peoples that love talking about their beliefs and religion. we are all blessed. My name is Todd Walker aka Im4all. Im a true believer in Jesus Christ, King of Kings. Some of ya'll, yeah I'm from Ky. lol, have watched a documentary called The Object. This doc although sometime silly, is proof in itself the this sacred holy artifact that I hold, is meant to be seen by all. For I did not spend 1 penny to make this doc.I do not and have not or ever will receive any monetary payments for this. I dont want it, and this is not in the same category and any money. Please forgive l talk alot. with all that said, I would like to say thank you all for spending your precious time watching the doc. It could have been edited in a more serious way, I believe.This artifact sure deserves it. Emmy Award winning documentarian Jacob Young and, Acadamy Award winner Dub Cornett from "O Brother Where Art Thou" are the fella's who put it together. I even pay if I order a copy of the dvd. or if I watch it on Amazon. I'm cool with that. For all I've been blessed, I'll walk the last mile for All.If ya'll get a chance to check it out, you can email me at [email protected] This is real my beautiful friends. Please just listen to what people describe they witnessed as they held the artifact and as they looked into it. I don't expect any at all to believe me, but please understand that I care enough about everyone of you, that I would not rob you of your precious time for anything. Time is a blessing to me. Thank You Lord. I thank you all all I did was tell about it, this artifact done the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these people are here whenever you want to talk personally with any of them. They will not deny or lie. I've been telling about these images for 17yrs. Now their seeing similar images in the clouds over Cern. Can u believe dat?

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

My question is. How did you know it was a urim and thummim?

And have you read about the one Joseph smith had and others had in the Book of Mormon? I will assume you already knew about the one in the OT.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

andsmith0723 wrote: July 25th, 2013, 9:49 am "Everything in Nature is expressed by rhythmic waves of light. Every thought and action is a light-wave of thought and action. If one interprets the God within one, one's thoughts and actions must be balanced rhythmic waves."
Walter Russell
Your sig is cool. 8-)