15 yr old leaves anti-gun politicians speechless

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Andrew52
captain of 100

15 yr old leaves anti-gun politicians speechless

Post by Andrew52 »

sarahmj
captain of 100

Re: 15 yr old leaves anti-gun politicians speechless

Post by sarahmj »

Awesome! Here in Australia we are no better off with strict gun laws....the good, law abiding citizens handed in their weapons and the criminals still have them.

sonofliberty
captain of 100

Post by sonofliberty »

Outstanding! Thanks for sharing!

Andrew52
captain of 100

Post by Andrew52 »

sonofliberty wrote:Outstanding! Thanks for sharing!
You are welcome, I love it!

letsjet
captain of 100

Post by letsjet »

One of my friends sent me the following link.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/de-m ... -1.4867592" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Our top politicians who force gun control down our throats are not stupid. They are evil. Their goal is to enslave us. They call evil good and good evil. When will the stupid people wake up? Our corrupt politicians are servants of Satan!

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Good info Andrew. Thanks.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

letsjet wrote:One of my friends sent me the following link.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/de-m ... -1.4867592" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Our top politicians who force gun control down our throats are not stupid. They are evil. Their goal is to enslave us. They call evil good and good evil. When will the stupid people wake up? Our corrupt politicians are servants of Satan!
I agree with your thoughts. Here's something I read recently we are counseled to do:

Ephesians 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

So I guess we must speak out and inform others of these people's wickedness. Exposure is one thing workers of darkness don't like.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

We heard her side of the argument, but what about the results? We're left wondering if her speech had any effect. Did they kick her out, did they comment on her view, did they agree with her? What?

Andrew52
captain of 100

Post by Andrew52 »

freedomfighter wrote:We heard her side of the argument, but what about the results? We're left wondering if her speech had any effect. Did they kick her out, did they comment on her view, did they agree with her? What?
Freedom, I just don't know! haha Why don't you research that for us?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Andrew52 wrote:
freedomfighter wrote:We heard her side of the argument, but what about the results? We're left wondering if her speech had any effect. Did they kick her out, did they comment on her view, did they agree with her? What?
Naw, I'll leave that to the experts. I'm content to sit back for a while.

Check out the results from my doing this research:
http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... =1&t=28317" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BTW, every time I see your new avatar I am reminded of Juliette, of whom, had that same avatar. But I guess you know that.

deep water
captain of 1,000

Post by deep water »

Just to keep this at the top of list.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Andrew52 wrote:

Andrew52
captain of 100

Post by Andrew52 »

freedomfighter wrote:
Andrew52 wrote:
Naw, I'll leave that to the experts. I'm content to sit back for a while.

Check out the results from my doing this research:
http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... =1&t=28317" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BTW, every time I see your new avatar I am reminded of Juliette, of whom, had that same avatar. But I guess you know that.
Lol! I do remember her. :)) I think she was mis-understood. ;)

Andrew52
captain of 100

Post by Andrew52 »

freedomfighter wrote:
Andrew52 wrote:
Good job following up Freedom!

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

sarahmj wrote:Awesome! Here in Australia we are no better off with strict gun laws....the good, law abiding citizens handed in their weapons and the criminals still have them.
Sarah, what sort of legislation do they have in Austrailia? Aren't there tests, or legal filings to own a gun, or ammunition? It would be interesting to discuss it as it is. I have often heard that the overall murder rate in Austrailia is lower than the U.S. Perhaps that leaves out the submission to a threatening individual in which the armed robbery or murder does not result in death.

IMHO, I do feel that having an individual provide a legal justification for a gun to be owned is a sane/safe thing to do. And I would argue that portrayal on film of how people buy guns is highly inaccurate as to how they're sold in the U.S. both by law and by the safety policy of the store.