Notes from Dr. Jones

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Notes from Dr. Jones

Post by EmmaLee »

What a wonderful suggestion your stake president gave to you and your dear wife! My parents served three 18-month missions after they'd retired (although how they did it financially, I will never know), and they thoroughly loved those experiences. They served mainly with less active and newly baptized members and really enjoyed it. We, and their grand children, missed them, of course, but the time went by quickly and we're all glad they served - mainly for the growth it brought to them. If you feel so prompted, go for it!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

BroJones wrote:Thanks for that, Aloha! My wife and I went again to Adam-ondi yesterday after visiting friends in Jameson. (He is sick with Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever but recovering..)

Peaceful in this area, basically so, yes, after much prayer and fasting.
But a big surprise yesterday!!! I took my wife to a Relief Society mtg at our Platte City Stake Center, which is about 1.5 hrs from our home. (We had actually stayed overnight at a motel so she could be there on time.)

After the mtg, Stk President Thomas was kind and spoke to us - and to our surprise, he counseled us to SERVE A MISSION.

Wow! We told him we had some family business to finish up - no problem he said, adding that we might want to visit family once more etc...

We happily discussed this on the way home - any suggestions would be appreciated.
PS - we're wondering how to fit "Shemitah" into plans for missionary service - its no laughing matter - but a matter for prayerful pondering.

BUT in any case, we plan to follow our Stake President's counsel! Who knows WHERE we'll end up...?
Dr. Jones,
I sincerely hope you get sent to the mission where I live. Would love to meet you (and take care of you and the Mrs. should something happen while you're serving).

Desert Roses
captain of 1,000

Post by Desert Roses »

I'm actually a little envious! I wish my husband and I were in a position to serve missions. We're still in the "paying off the mortgage" phase--but in a few years! Go for it! Trust the Lord--He can (and will) protect you in whatever He calls you to do.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

Whatever hanppens and whereever you are, you can gather at any Stake Center for refuge.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

davedan wrote:Whatever hanppens and whereever you are, you can gather at any Stake Center for refuge.
Unless its the plague...which I believe (pure speculation on my part) is why Elder Packer said food storage would not be stored in church buildings stating that most would not be able to access it (despite 90% or more living within short walking distance).

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

Jason wrote:
davedan wrote:Whatever hanppens and whereever you are, you can gather at any Stake Center for refuge.
Unless its the plague...which I believe (pure speculation on my part) is why Elder Packer said food storage would not be stored in church buildings stating that most would not be able to access it (despite 90% or more living within short walking distance).

Yes, my answer is a bit more complex. I think in nuclear war there may be a period of time when you are hold up in your home unable to gather or go anywhere. Then there may be a period of time following where the survivors may gather for safety at the Stake Center during the lawless aftermath.

So, there will be a period where you can't share, and then when "The Lachoneas Plan" is activated, then the prepared survivors will gather and consecrate whatever resources they have left.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

davedan wrote:
Jason wrote:

Yes, my answer is a bit more complex. I think in nuclear war there may be a period of time when you are hold up in your home unable to gather or go anywhere. Then there may be a period of time following where the survivors may gather for safety at the Stake Center during the lawless aftermath.

So, there will be a period where you can't share, and then when "The Lachoneas Plan" is activated, then the prepared survivors will gather and consecrate whatever resources they have left.
nuclear war won't prevent folks from walking one block to the ward/stake building. I lived about 2 miles from Elder Packer in my last home...and he told folks there they would not have access to church buildings for stored food. Literally very short walking distance.

Only one thing that I am aware of that would prevent folks from gathering together...either for food/support/defense or to go on the attack (to obtain other people's stuff)...and that's the plague.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

Yes, during the fallout period, members would not have access . But during the lawless period following the fallout, those that remain could gather there and combine resources.

Those that had not prepared with storage at their homes will have already perished.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Thank you for your responses!
Last evening, Lezlee and I went to the Nauvoo Temple with her brother and his wife, to do family-name baptisms. It was wonderful, and Lezlee was radiant.
Today is a harder day for her, sadly. I want so much for her to be happy like she was in the Temple!

I'm kinda hoping they call us to serve as Temple missionaries... and that is one of the preferences we've indicated...

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Jason wrote: Only one thing that I am aware of that would prevent folks from gathering together...either for food/support/defense or to go on the attack (to obtain other people's stuff)...and that's the plague.
Or if the government seizes church properties.

Good luck doc Jones on your mission preps.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Thanks, Shadow.
Looks like the process to become couple missionaries will take a few months... including medical and dental and so on...

This weekend, Lezlee and I are on Lake Huron on our 2nd honeymoon... and its great! very relaxing. (at her relative's house)

We walked along the beach and today laid down on the beach on an opened sleeping bag... very fun! Beautiful day.
We went to the meetings at the small Branch -- wonderful feeling there, and talks and lessons.

Oh, and we have just a few days ago placed our home in SPRING CITY UTAH (in Sanpete County near the hills and mtns) up for SALE. If you want to take a look, pls go to:

http://www.zillow.com/savedhomes/for_sa ... /?view=map" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

I can't find the free energy thread, so I'll put this here:

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/PJKBook.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

This seems interesting - posted mainly for the record... I'm following developments in the "cold fusion" field (from afar, and as I have a little time) --
By David Hambling
Apr 20, 2016

The name "cold fusion" is so toxic the researchers who work on it nowadays don't even call it that. After years of being rejected by the scientific mainstream over false claims and outsized hype, they've taking to calling their field low-energy nuclear reactions (LENR). But whatever you call this field, something strange has been happening in the last few years, with reputable companies like Toyota and Nissan openly sponsoring LENR research and other big players have taken an interest (even if they've preferred to avoid the toxic label).

Now, it's about to come to a head.

Much of the interest is focused on a nickel-hydrogen process, and in particular the extravagant claims Italian inventor Andrea Rossi has made about his Energy Catalyser, or E-Cat, which he was been working on since 2007. Rossi's invention is basically a cylinder the size of a wine bottle, filled with powdered nickel and hydrogen, which generates vast amounts of heat by an unspecified reaction. (Rossi, of course, won't tell the world how E-Cat works. Here's one "best guess" at the physics.) Earlier experiments with nickel-hydrogen claimed to create barely measurable fractions of a watt of excess heat. Rossi, meanwhile, claims to produce hundreds or thousands of watts. If this were true, it could be the key to the limitless, cheap, clean energy cold fusion backers have always promised.

"It was obvious to me then that this was a fraud" — Steven B. Krivit​

We've been down this road before, of course, and such extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. All previous positive results from cold fusion experiments have been unreliable and fleeting. ("There seems to be a recognition among proponents that the experimental set-ups do not produce reproducible results," one hot fusion physicist at ITER told me.) Yet Rossi claims energy output every time he switches it on.

Companies and researchers have been trying to duplicate Rossi's work and confirm that it's real. The results so far: Hope, anger, unverified claims, a $100 million lawsuit, and a whole lot of people hoping to cash in on a scientific gold rush.
The Claim

In 2014, a long-awaited independent test of the E-Cat concluded that the device averaged 2,800 watts of output from a 900-watt input over a 32-day period. This is more than any chemical reaction could possibly produce. It suggests either a breakthrough nuclear reaction or outright fraud. Skeptics ripped into the report, questioning whether the testers were truly independent and whether Rossi might have rigged the results. Others are busy trying to figure out the "secret sauce" in Rossi's reactor and reverse-engineer the technology.

Rossi's style is flamboyant. He issues proclamations to the world in his unique brand of English in the comments section of his website, the grandly titled Journal of Nuclear Physics. But his previous unsuccessful activities included an Italian project to turn garbage into fuel and a thermoelectric generator. Petroldragon, the waste-into-fuel project, failed partly because illegal waste disposal is controlled by organized crime in Italy and they managed to get him prosecuted on waste management regulations. He made the thermoelectric device for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, but the gadgets produced only a fraction of the claimed power when the Army tested them.

Many distrust Rossi because of his secrecy and his background. Steven B. Krivit, senior editor at New Energy Times, calls Rossi "a convicted white-collar criminal with a string of failed energy ventures."
The Big Test

Rossi struck a deal with a U.S. company, Industrial Heat, to carry out a yearlong secret test of a one-megawatt cold fusion device. The installation is a shipping container packed with dozens of E-Cats. The experiment was to be overseen by a third-party "referee" to confirm it really was generating heat. Rossi claims to have spent most of the last year virtually living in the container, overseeing operations for 16 hours a day or more, to prove the E-Cat was commercially viable.

E-Cat
E-Cat.com

The test concluded in March. Rossi supporters eagerly awaited the release of the referee's report, hoping for a vindication of their hero. What they got was a major lawsuit.

In his submission to a Florida court, Rossi claims the test was a success, and that the referee confirmed the E-Cat reactor consistently produced six times as much energy as it took in. He also claims Industrial Heat agreed to pay him $100 million—$11.5 million upfront after a 24-hour test (supposedly for licensing rights so they would be able to sell the technology, but only in the U.S.), with another $89 million due on the successful completion of the 350-day extended test. Rossi charges that IH but won't pay up because it has a "fraudulent scheme" to steal his intellectual property. Rossi also alleges that IH and the related defendants "have misappropriated the E-Cat IP; illegally copied Rossi's innovative technology and products, features, designs; and, have wrongfully attempted to obtain a patent for Rossi and Leonardo's [Rossi's company] intellectual property." (We when asked him about the lawsuit, Rossi simply referred us to his press release.)

Elsewhere Rossi has alleged that IH raised "50 or 60 millions of dollars" from investors on the back of one of his demonstrations, and another $200 million from China after "replications with the attendance of Chinese top-level officers." If true, there's more than just a hundred million at stake here. Industrial Heat rejects these claims as being without merit, adding that the company will vigorously fight the legal action. More significantly, it claims to have "worked for over three years to substantiate the results claimed by Mr. Rossi from the E-Cat technology—all without success."

The implication here is clearly that IH doesn't believe the E-Cat works, and Krivit of New Energy Times sees no reason to give Rossi the benefit of the doubt. "In June 2011," he tells PM, "I went to Italy and interviewed Rossi and filmed a demonstration of his E-Cat. Twenty-four hours later, I reported serious concerns about how Rossi was measuring heat output. Six days later, I posted my video on YouTube. Experts from around the world sent me analyses and I published their reports in July. It was obvious to me then that this was a fraud."
Supporters Strike Back

Others are more inclined to see Rossi as the real victim here. Frank Acland, editor of E-Cat World, believes the E-Cat is for real and will continue in spite of the current dispute.

"I think Andrea Rossi will continue to work as hard as he can to bring his technology to the market," Acland told Popular Mechanics. "It seems to me that in his mind he considers the relationship with Industrial Heat is over. He said that they had been a 'brake' on progress. From what he has written, he intends to start commercialization in Europe with Leonardo Corporation, and he says he intends to roll out products this year."

Acland also suggests that, in spite of saying that they could not substantiate Rossi's claims, IH wants to carry on working with him. "I think they fully believe in LENR…I think they value Rossi's technology and know-how," he says, "and want access to the IP they licensed."

IH has indeed said it remains committed to cold fusion research. The questions that remain are whether they have been trying to patent Rossi's own technology—which would be curious if they did not believe in it—and what the referee's report really says. Of course, IH may allege the test was invalid and that referee was in league with Rossi. Expect quite a performance in court on both sides.

But there is another intriguing strand of evidence that might give Rossi all the support he needs.
Build Your Own E-Cat?

Using details from the 2014 E-Cat test, Alexander Parkhomov, a professor at the People's Friendship University in Moscow, claimed that he had successfully replicated the E-Cat reaction and published a paper on it.

"It would appear from our initial findings that Rossi has exactly what he claims"

Western journals rarely publish cold fusion papers because of the field's toxic name and past failures, so the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project (MFMP) has taken an open-source approach. For years, the group has aimed to make a simple experimental setup to produce excess heat that can be reproduced anywhere, and have carried out their tests live online. The problem is that cold fusion results have always been elusive, fleeting, and hard to reproduce. That may have changed in February, when the MFMP apparently succeeded in replicating Rossi's effect and published the recipe with the hyperbolic tagline "The end of the carbon age is nigh." The reason for this excitement was an apparent burst of gamma radiation that cannot easily be explained by anything other than a nuclear reaction.

"It would appear from our initial findings that Rossi has exactly what he claims," Bob Greenyer of MFMP told Popular Mechanics.

Greenyer says there now about 20 groups around the world following the MFMP recipe and trying to reproduce Rossi's results. Data should start coming out in the next few weeks. If others start seeing that same tell-tale gamma ray burst, or large amounts of excess energy, it will go some way to vindicating the E-Cat. Any success will encourage many more groups to get involved.

A viable open-source cold fusion recipe would trigger a gigantic energy research gold rush. Alternative methods could be found which avoid the area covered by Rossi's patents and leave him side-lined as a multi-billion-dollar cold fusion industry powers up.

So perhaps Rossi would actually prefer not to be vindicated.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science ... ming-whom/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

I'm about to post the following to the avow forum - a nice forum in many ways, but with a substantial fee for participating. I wish to post it here FIRST so that I can PERHAPS escape the "copyright" jargon associated with "ORIGINAL MATERIAL" posted at Avow.

OK - here goes:

BEFORE IT GOES TO AVOW:

Dear Brothers and Sisters:
My AVOW subscription expires in 4 days, and I will not be renewing - so I write to bid you all farewell. I will no longer be able to read your posts here - or mine either, for that matter. Which is one of the reasons I'm not re-paying so I can do more posting here.

Two other primary reasons:

1 - Our family has experienced significant medical expenses this past year or so, and we're having trouble selling pieces of our Utah-mtn property (selling of which has helped us for many years) - so I find that I'm actually dipping into debt now. I'm currently writing up my inventions and discoveries made over the years, which I sense a need to offer now to the world - but may ask for donations as I do so, to help make ends meet.

2 - Someone called my attention to the "fine print" at the bottom of each page here at AVOW:
All original materials posted to the AVOW Forums, that are not previously copyrighted, become the commercial property of AVOW and will be copyrighted by AVOW. All contents copyright AVOW / Christopher Parrett 2005-2017.
I'm not sure I understand this - but it seems to say that whatever we give away freely here in our posts actually becomes " the commercial property of AVOW".

Wow! Does that mean that my descriptions here about my Solar Funnel Cooker do not anymore belong to me - but are now " the commercial property of AVOW"??

This is just one example. If I wish to write a book about my life, are my notes regarding our couple mission to the New Jersey Morristown Mission to be EXCLUDED from my own book, because it was posted in AVOW, and - do we understand this - "will be copyrighted by AVOW. All contents copyright AVOW / Christopher Parrett "[/B]

Really? what does that mean?

Perhaps some one will explain this in the next few days while I'm still here. I hope so.
Meanwhile, I want to thank all of you for several years of enjoyable communications here on AVOW.
Farewell, friends.
Dr. Steven E. Jones

[email protected]

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Wise decision, Bro. Jones. And I'll just add that Christopher Parrett is a VERY wealthy man.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

I need to add -- Christopher replied to my concern, and said that any material which I had contributed would still be my intellectual property - that I could use it in the book I'm writing. So that was a relief.

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

If you ever need help with anything
let me know.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Thanks, msfreeh!
When I publish my notes/book, perhaps you could buy a copy... in just a few months I think.

Revisiting this thread, to re-emphasize the prophetic power of the Book of Mormon, which I'm teaching as a Seminary teacher at this time.

I love this Book - it contains the words of Jesus Christ. And I rely on it, and look for parallels to our day (following the counsel of Presidents Hinckley and Benson, among others).

I think we are "in" the Book of Helaman, where the Gadiantons have achieved "sole management of the government". But the people did not recognize this fact generally - they are awakened by Nephi. Chapters 6-10.

In chapter 11, the people FINALLY begin to "drain the Gadianton swamp" -first part of the chapter. They are awakened and exposing the Gadiantons.

THIS is where we are at now.

But be careful - as the same chapter proceeds, the Gadiantons BOUNCE BACK - apparently stronger than ever, and now OPENLY ATTACKING the people and stealing their wealth.

Then comes the lament of Mormon (chapter 12) and the warnings of Samuel the Lamanite (chapters 13ff), who warns that the people's "treasures" will become slippery, and " they shall flee before their enemies" - read the prophecy for yourself! and ponder/pray...

SAMUEL the Lamanite (Helaman 13)

18 And it shall come to pass, saith the Lord of Hosts, yea, our great and true God, that whoso shall hide up treasures in the earth shall find them again no more, because of the great curse of the land, save he be a righteous man and shall hide it up unto the Lord.

19 For I will, saith the Lord, that they shall hide up their treasures unto me; and cursed be they who hide not up their treasures unto me; for none hideth up their treasures unto me save it be the righteous; and he that hideth not up his treasures unto me, cursed is he, and also the treasure, and none shall redeem it because of the curse of the land.

20 And the day shall come that they shall hide up their treasures, because they have set their hearts upon riches; and because they have set their hearts upon their riches, and will hide up their treasures when they shall flee before their enemies; because they will not hide them up unto me, cursed be they and also their treasures; and in that day shall they be smitten, saith the Lord.

21 Behold ye, the people of this great city, and hearken unto my words; yea, hearken unto the words which the Lord saith; for behold, he saith that ye are cursed because of your riches, and also are your riches cursed because ye have set your hearts upon them, and have not hearkened unto the words of him who gave them unto you.

22 Ye do not remember the Lord your God in the things with which he hath blessed you, but ye do always remember your riches, not to thank the Lord your God for them; yea, your hearts are not drawn out unto the Lord, but they do swell with great pride, unto boasting, and unto great swelling, envyings, strifes, malice, persecutions, and murders, and all manner of iniquities.

23 For this cause hath the Lord God caused that a curse should come upon the land, and also upon your riches, and this because of your iniquities.

Tree
captain of 100

Post by Tree »

BroJones wrote: January 26th, 2018, 6:15 am I need to add -- Christopher replied to my concern, and said that any material which I had contributed would still be my intellectual property - that I could use it in the book I'm writing. So that was a relief.
I'd get that in writing from him, after all, you did sign his agreement (He still has the upper hand if it is not in writing).
CP's measure is very narrow and shallow. I don't see how you could trust someone that feeds off others fears and ignorance.

.....and the cry will be "Oh the Humanity" !!!!!!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

What kind of TURMERIC do you take?

I take a curcumin extract of turmeric essentially daily - from Vitacost. I'm curious - what kind do you take, if any?

Here's a scientific study on its importance - shown, experimentally --

Lovers of Indian food, give yourselves a second helping: Daily consumption of a certain form of curcumin -- the substance that gives Indian curry its bright color -- improved memory and mood in people with mild, age-related memory loss, according to the results of a study conducted by UCLA researchers.

The research, published online Jan. 19 in the American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, examined the effects of an easily absorbed curcumin supplement on memory performance in people without dementia, as well as curcumin's potential impact on the microscopic plaques and tangles in the brains of people with Alzheimer's disease.

Found in turmeric, curcumin has previously been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties in lab studies. It also has been suggested as a possible reason that senior citizens in India, where curcumin is a dietary staple, have a lower prevalence of Alzheimer's disease and better cognitive performance.

"Exactly how curcumin exerts its effects is not certain, but it may be due to its ability to reduce brain inflammation, which has been linked to both Alzheimer's disease and major depression," said Dr. Gary Small, director of geriatric psychiatry at UCLA's Longevity Center and of the geriatric psychiatry division at the Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior at UCLA, and the study's first author.

The double-blind, placebo-controlled study involved 40 adults between the ages of 50 and 90 years who had mild memory complaints. Participants were randomly assigned to receive either a placebo or 90 milligrams of curcumin twice daily for 18 months.

All 40 subjects received standardized cognitive assessments at the start of the study and at six-month intervals, and monitoring of curcumin levels in their blood at the start of the study and after 18 months. Thirty of the volunteers underwent positron emission tomography, or PET scans, to determine the levels of amyloid and tau in their brains at the start of the study and after 18 months.

The people who took curcumin experienced significant improvements in their memory and attention abilities, while the subjects who received placebo did not, Small said. In memory tests, the people taking curcumin improved by 28 percent over the 18 months. Those taking curcumin also had mild improvements in mood, and their brain PET scans showed significantly less amyloid and tau signals in the amygdala and hypothalamus than those who took placebos.

The amygdala and hypothalamus are regions of the brain that control several memory and emotional functions.

Four people taking curcumin, and two taking placebos, experienced mild side effects such as abdominal pain and nausea.

The researchers plan to conduct a follow-up study with a larger number of people. That study will include some people with mild depression so the scientists can explore whether curcumin also has antidepressant effects. The larger sample also would allow them to analyze whether curcumin's memory-enhancing effects vary according to people's genetic risk for Alzheimer's, their age or the extent of their cognitive problems.

"These results suggest that taking this relatively safe form of curcumin could provide meaningful cognitive benefits over the years," said Small, UCLA's Parlow-Solomon Professor on Aging.

Story Source:

Materials provided by University of California - Los Angeles. Original written by Leigh Hopper. Note: Content may be edited for style and length.

Journal Reference:

Gary W. Small, Prabha Siddarth, Zhaoping Li, Karen J. Miller, Linda Ercoli, Natacha D. Emerson, Jacqueline Martinez, Koon-Pong Wong, Jie Liu, David A. Merrill, Stephen T. Chen, Susanne M. Henning, Nagichettiar Satyamurthy, Sung-Cheng Huang, David Heber, Jorge R. Barrio. Memory and Brain Amyloid and Tau Effects of a Bioavailable Form of Curcumin in Non-Demented Adults: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled 18-Month Trial. The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 2017; DOI: 10.1016/j.jagp.2017.10.010

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

I take Dr. Sears Primal Force Curcumin Triple Burn. It is supposed to have ingredients that greatly improve the uptake and effect of the curcumin. Ingredients include: Tumeric Root (1000 mg), GInger Root extract (100 mg), Holy Basil Powder (100 mg), Galangal Root powder (100 mg) and Bioperine Black Pepper Extract (5 mg).

We also take an Astragalus extract from specially bred and grown Astragalus for increasing telomerase used to rebuild telomeres and BioPQQ which studies have shown increase intracellular mitochondria numbers, which drop off with age with concomitant drop off of energy because mitochondria are where your energy is produced. Think of the people you see in nursing homes who are barely able to hold their heads up.

We've been doing the Astragaloside IV for about 8-9 years, with very good results. It is somewhat expensive, though.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

You should take black pepper with turmeric--increases bioavailability massively.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Thanks Larsenb and JohnnyL!

Now for something different - A friend does an amazing experiment...... to test for "recoil-less propulsion" (which may violate Newton's Third Law).

I hope you enjoy his work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WBD5hZ ... gaQNdIjg-6

I take note especially of those instances when the device goes left just a little, before proceeding to the right with the substrate NOT moving to the left (recoil-less).

I posted further comments there.

msfreeh
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by msfreeh »

I had a chance to sit down and interview Mass General Hospital trained neurosurgeon
Dr Norm Shealy.

He exposed his fellow doctors performing unauthorized experiments on patients while
performing brain operations.

Dr Shealy’s background

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._Norman_Shealy

I hope this video helps.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zOxGDspeeFQ

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Hurray! success in the energy research as shown in a brief video - still checking this, and colleague are now replicating the circuit I "stumbled upon" in 2014 - but if it works, the credit goes to the LORD!

More power out than in...? That's what the meters say!

Enjoy: https://youtu.be/sZG4xgb3hf4