Notes from Dr. Jones

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Notes from Dr. Jones

Post by bobhenstra »

Zowieink wrote:Bob, why does there need to be a government through the cleansing? Joseph Smith in addressing the President of the US at the time related that the government would be entirely thrown down (paraphrasing loosely) because they did not redress the stuff done to members of the Church.

I have always felt, that when that time comes, we (the priesthood) would locally take the reins and reestablish government more closely aligned with the constitution until such time as AOA occurs and Christ becomes the head of government. I do not believe our government, all three parts, can be cleansed without complete destruction and then a rebuilding with Christ at the head. Too many gadiantons, too many secret combinations, too much wickedness... @-) P.S. sorry for the spelling, its a little early for my brain to be thinking..... B-)
Randy, simply because the Constitution and our country will not be lost. That simple fact tells us there must be government. Read Isaiah!

Bob

Zowieink
captain of 100

Post by Zowieink »

Perhaps Isaiah is looking at the time when Christ is at the head of government.

Many of the modern prophets, NDE people, etc. have all stated that "Washington" was in ruins and deserted. Perhaps in one of the bunkers? And when 3/4 of the population of the US is dead, will there be anyone else to lead, besides those in places of refuge.

I don't know that I can agree that there is "government" as it now exists making it through the times of tribulation. Now, perhaps, the government is UN based or perhaps invasionary occupiers setting up their own government. Thoughts?

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

We are the only people in this world who have been given the keys to understanding Isaiah, 3 Nephi 23:1-3, see also 2 Nephi 6:4 and 2 Nephi 25:7-8. The whole story, how it'll be for us in these last days is in Isaiah. But you need to see the keys, and how to understand the keys to see the story!

Our King Hezekiah will be called President!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Obama: Christians Did Bad Things 'in the Name of Christ'
Thursday, 05 Feb 2015 05:08 PM

President Barack Obama stirred outrage with his speech at the National Prayer Breakfast Thursday, comparing the atrocities committed by ISIS to those of Christians "in the name of Christ."

"Unless we get on our high horse and think that this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ," Obama said. "In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ."

"So it is not unique to one group or one religion," Obama said...

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/Headline/Obama-C ... z3R2IH1GZs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

It would seem we must die in the name of muhammad or live in the name of Christ! Interesting that we have the choice!

Bob

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Bob, let me thank you personally for your contribution to the Nak-home (the single Mom and 2 children).

Here's a treat - a close-up view of a near-by galaxy. "How great Thou art!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udAL48P5NJU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;listen-carefully-bankers-actually-telling-us-going-happen-next[/color]

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... appen-next" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Teancum
captain of 100

Post by Teancum »

Hey, I know a few of you have an interest in T. H. Moray and his technology. I found this collection of information referencing Moray at http://www.energeticforum.com/271637-post5.html energetic forum, Here It is here:
http://www.nuenergy.org/moray-valve-manuscript/

This is a quote from one of the witnesses who repeatedly saw demonstrations of Moray's power producing device:
Perhaps the most wonderful of his inventions is a device whereby he is able to draw electric power from the Cosmos. This energy is not derived by induction from power lines, as has been suggested by some, nor is it derived from radio stations, as has been demonstrated by taking the apparatus more than 50 miles from the nearest power line and over a hundred miles from the nearest radio station and showing that it operates just as well as anywhere else. This device was subjected to an endurance test in which it was operated continuously for a week, and at the end of that time a 100 watt lamp was lighted simultaneously with the heating of a 575 watt standard hot point flat-iron, making a total of 675 watts. It is very evident that no batteries could sustain such a drain as this. Besides the current is high frequency.

He has also invented a very sensitive sound detector whereby it is possible to hear conversations carried on in an ordinary tone of voice at a distance of several blocks.

He has also worked out numerous radio hook-ups which eliminate many of the parts now considered necessary for good reception, yet there is no apparent diminution in quality or volume; in fact, there is a notable elimination of interference from static when some of these are used.

He has devised a means by which he is able to measure with some degree of accuracy the energy evolved during mental activity; that is, he gets definite, variable deflections of the needle of a sensitive galvanometer which appeared to be related to the rigor of mental activity.

There are a great many other equally remarkable things that he has done such as reducing old rubber from truck tires to the state of a viscous fluid which is readily vulcanized without the addition of a smoke sheet as is necessary with other processes; also a high frequency therapeutic device, and numerous other devices which show great ingenuity.

signed, Murray O. Hayes Ph.D.”

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

keelynet.com as a new article about bat gen battery (99 year no-rechargeable battery) by a Mexican inventor. There are more up to date articles that explain better.

Desert Roses
captain of 1,000

Post by Desert Roses »

Watched some BOM evidence videos a few days ago, which mentioned you, Bro Jones. Any outcomes on dating the horse remains you were working on? Very interesting stuff.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

About the Moray Device, my guess is that it is a direct Beta-Voltaic device and the high frequency applied to MoS semiconductor is used to transform 0.5-2 MeV elections to usable voltage and current.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=d03 ... 3f682c3&e=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[UNIQID]

"Two weeks from today, Dr. Niels Harrit, the distinguished co-author of the landmark nano-thermite paper, will appear in Danish High Court to bring an appeal in his libel suit against the Danish newspaperWeekendavisen… we are asking for donations to Niels Harrit’s legal fund, and help raise us $15,000 by next week!

In a December 2012 article titled “Madness in the Royal Library,” Weekendavisen writer Søren K. Villemoes referred to Dr. Harrit and his fellow 9/11 activists as “crackpots,” while also comparing them to creationists and Holocaust deniers.
Thanks to Dr. Harrit’s relentless pursuit of the truth, we now have an incredible opportunity to achieve some symbolic justice for all 9/11 researchers and activists."

Teancum
captain of 100

Post by Teancum »

Davedan, Here is an e-book excerpt
Chapter 6
"Endless Light" Dr. Thomas Henry Moray

"Lost Science" by Gerry Vassilatos
Limited permission granted to use this material in other presentations.
ISBN 0-932813-75-5 © 1999

found here:
http://customers.hbci.com/~wenonah/history/moray.htm
The radionic model effectively unifies all the aspects of the Moray receiver, and keeps with the essential simplicity of his descriptions. Obtaining that "magickal mineral" remains the last key to the process!
and yes, this sums up the reason we don't have it today:
Resisting the flow of discoveries maintains dynastic fortunes. Addicting society to any particular utility secures that utility for centuries if need be. Those with desire for absolute economic control produce a self-defined "status quo".
I hope this inspires someone to probe the forgotten reaches of lost knowledge, and make God's Zion become more of a physical reality today.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Good point, Kenssurplus... I'd like to take that as a challenge

On another note:
Approaching 49 million views! and I think she's LDS, not sure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGCsyshUU-A

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Interesting - cries for help heard by FOUR rescuers; only baby was alive, unconscious. The mother -- was SHE LDS?

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

A Priest, a Minister and a Rabbi were discussing life. The Priest said life started at conception. The Minister said life started at birth.
The Rabbi said that they were both very wrong. They both asked why? The Rabbi replied that life started when the kids left home and the dog died.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Do you have a link that works?
BroJones wrote:Interesting - cries for help heard by FOUR rescuers; only baby was alive, unconscious. The mother -- was SHE LDS?

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

(pls copy and paste for the link)

From an email sent this morning to a colleague, FYI also --

Two follow up points:

1. The theory regarding cold fusion is in disarray, needs help -> another possible PhD thesis. This disarray of theory persists now for decades and was apparent as I attended ICCF-18 at the Univ of Missouri July 2013 and heard the theory talks, often disagreeing with each other.

For an off-the-wall theory for xs heat featuring 3-deuteron fusion, see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfpdvwaQSnA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Ed Storms.
He also claims that the xs heat seen in p-Ni studies is due not to transmutation, but rather to deuterium formation (from light hydrogen = protium).

2. Defkalion is a company also claiming p-Ni xs heat production. They showed their test reactor via internet at ICCF-18 and invited questions. My question to Defkalion (and their answer) appears at the 3m45s mark here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lPnUt4cNzM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Note in the first part of this Q&A the scientist says that Defkalion observed NO xs heat for nickel isotope 61 - a rather strange result that requires checking and theoretical explanation if verified.

Steve

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

I did, but did not work.
BroJones wrote:(pls copy and paste for the link) Steve

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Re:

Post by A Random Phrase »

Sweet&Noble wrote:I did, but did not work.
BroJones wrote:(pls copy and paste for the link) Steve
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/10/ut ... ed-inside/

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

That was awesome!
BroJones wrote:Interesting - cries for help heard by FOUR rescuers; only baby was alive, unconscious. The mother -- was SHE LDS?
Neither the mother nor the workers needed to be LDS for this miracle to happen (I suspect the odds are that all of them were, though).

I've no doubt that it really was the mother's voice they were hearing, even though she was dead.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Travelling, finally have wifi so can post this note (mostly composed this morning) -- a quick update, for any interested --

11 July 15

Good morning, friends
No wifi, and going to the Payson Temple this am, so i'm doing a quick note this morning.
Tuesday we arrived in Spring City, Ut. Wed and Thursday up on the mtn at the property we hope now to sell...

Some nostalgia (lots of good memories!) but nostalgia just isn't what it used to be (lol)

Lezlee and sons Nathan and Seth and I moved stuff out of the mtn containers (in Utah) and down to the moving truck, till Seth hurt his ankle and knee on Wednesday – then Nathan and I loading and driving to the truck. Full days moving, but I felt fine – so grateful for health and strength! Lots of pails, no problem. Also bunk beds, which will go into our covered trailer next Monday.

First, the 4-wheeler Kawasaki Mule needs to drive out of the truck – Steve at Hogue's lumber told me he will help the boys get it out; somehow... Monday morning, in Mo.

Then I was hoping the Larsen boys could help with buckets, but they're going to EFY, so Pres Larsen said he'd try to round up help for the lunch hour on Monday (around noon), Albany, Mo. Oh, boy – I WISH I could be THERE to help; but still traveling etc. so I'll have to leave the unloading to the boys and whoever shows up to help... Bunk beds to the covered trailer, buckets and stuff to the basement temporarily – I hope there will be enough room; stacking up the buckets will be necessary – my son Nathan knows about that and will direct where things go. Some of the boxes are smaller / lighter, but lots in 5-gallon buckets...

So the Lord through His prophets has asked us to “prepare every needful thing” - its in the pamphlet that we've seen and studied (right?). Then you need a PLACE to put it, right? Working on that.

Change of location, though – happened prayerfully yes, but still surprises me how it is working out.

Alma 48 describes how captain Moroni built “places of refuge” for his people, I believe Moroni acted as inspired by the Lord. Then they went there as the Lord directed them, depending on the situation and need at the time. (alma 48 ff) So the Lord prepared the places of safety - acting through his willing helpers/friends on the planet.
And He has blessed us!

I've pondered and prayed a lot – will I share? What I reached via prayer years ago and discussions actually is this – we will share with whomever the LORD SENDS to us – wherever that may be!

Now I can't tell you right now just where we will be. That seems part of the plan for Lezlee and me and family anyway... I believe the Lord will tell us AT THE TIME where we should be... Alma 48 (the people prayed to discern “whither to flee”)

So if you want to find us after the Shemitah event (for instance), YOU may also want to PRAY then come to us and we will help you where we can. Glad to help!

I look at what's ahead as rather an adventure! And I do think that “things will change majorly” this September/autumn.

May the Lord bless you, friends!

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Same boat, Bro. Jones. Maybe our paths will cross sooner or later. If so, I look forward to meeting you in person.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

And I look forward to meeting you one fine day, Marc.

@all:
Je voudrais vous parler en francais - je vous aimez; ou, je veux dire, Je t'aime.

Did you understand? only if you understand French. I said "I love you", but unless I'm speaking YOUR language, you won't get the message!

Christian marriage therapist Gary Chapman through the years of his service strengthening marriages, has identified five main "Languages of expressing love" to one's spouse - and also to friends and colleagues. Lezlee and I are finding these insights to be VERY helpful to us!

OK - besides Dr Chapman's books, here's a brief but quite good overview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=31&v=DIXJ0D4EW6k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

BroJones wrote:Travelling, finally have wifi so can post this note (mostly composed this morning) -- a quick update, for any interested --

11 July 15

Good morning, friends
No wifi, and going to the Payson Temple this am, so i'm doing a quick note this morning.
Tuesday we arrived in Spring City, Ut. Wed and Thursday up on the mtn at the property we hope now to sell...

Some nostalgia (lots of good memories!) but nostalgia just isn't what it used to be (lol)

Lezlee and sons Nathan and Seth and I moved stuff out of the mtn containers (in Utah) and down to the moving truck, till Seth hurt his ankle and knee on Wednesday – then Nathan and I loading and driving to the truck. Full days moving, but I felt fine – so grateful for health and strength! Lots of pails, no problem. Also bunk beds, which will go into our covered trailer next Monday.

First, the 4-wheeler Kawasaki Mule needs to drive out of the truck – Steve at Hogue's lumber told me he will help the boys get it out; somehow... Monday morning, in Mo.

Then I was hoping the Larsen boys could help with buckets, but they're going to EFY, so Pres Larsen said he'd try to round up help for the lunch hour on Monday (around noon), Albany, Mo. Oh, boy – I WISH I could be THERE to help; but still traveling etc. so I'll have to leave the unloading to the boys and whoever shows up to help... Bunk beds to the covered trailer, buckets and stuff to the basement temporarily – I hope there will be enough room; stacking up the buckets will be necessary – my son Nathan knows about that and will direct where things go. Some of the boxes are smaller / lighter, but lots in 5-gallon buckets...

So the Lord through His prophets has asked us to “prepare every needful thing” - its in the pamphlet that we've seen and studied (right?). Then you need a PLACE to put it, right? Working on that.

Change of location, though – happened prayerfully yes, but still surprises me how it is working out.

Alma 48 describes how captain Moroni built “places of refuge” for his people, I believe Moroni acted as inspired by the Lord. Then they went there as the Lord directed them, depending on the situation and need at the time. (alma 48 ff) So the Lord prepared the places of safety - acting through his willing helpers/friends on the planet.
And He has blessed us!

I've pondered and prayed a lot – will I share? What I reached via prayer years ago and discussions actually is this – we will share with whomever the LORD SENDS to us – wherever that may be!

Now I can't tell you right now just where we will be. That seems part of the plan for Lezlee and me and family anyway... I believe the Lord will tell us AT THE TIME where we should be... Alma 48 (the people prayed to discern “whither to flee”)

So if you want to find us after the Shemitah event (for instance), YOU may also want to PRAY then come to us and we will help you where we can. Glad to help!

I look at what's ahead as rather an adventure! And I do think that “things will change majorly” this September/autumn.

May the Lord bless you, friends!
Godspeed!

One thing is certain....change is coming!!!