Constitution Improperly Ratified! LDS be aware!

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
David Merrill
captain of 50

Constitution Improperly Ratified! LDS be aware!

Post by David Merrill »

One critical look will reveal that only one delegate signed for New York - Alexander HAMILTON. If I ever thought about it at all I probably assumed that New York was small, which of course was just not true about that time. There is no getting around it! The Constitution is improperly ratified and it was an intentional act.

Lately Lawful said:
We have been given guidance in how to discern the truth of all things, including this thing. David is correct, it should be the Latter-day Saints leading the way in the demand and redemption of Lawful money, and I believe that as more follow the advice of Moroni and apply the simple truths above to this thing, they will, or should.

Pioneering is our heritage after all!
The reason that I think the LDS Community is ripe to process this new information about Redeeming Lawful Money is in part because Joseph SMITH went off the (Masonic) reservation. There is a tradition that he was shot over his leaving the Lodge but more that he copied the infrastructure and that was both his undoing and the secret recipe for the success of the Salt Lake Congregation. In this tradition please imagine for a moment that the Mormon Religion is a distinct and separate Lodge than the US Government.

The Grand Master Robert LIVINGSTON is in the heart of the faulty ratification of the Constitution. With the help of the Journals of the Continental Congress I verified some of the lectures by LIVINGSTON's descendant Dr. Dale LIVINGSTON, Esquire. Thanks to Dale I have connected some very important dots about the Van Pelt "Manor" and that the original claim to municipal home rule is still extant in America by George WASHINGTON avoiding British dominion (Manorial Law) to grab a precious monument to American History. The Charter for Freedoms and Exemptions Granted to Patroons has survived the ravages of the Revolutionary War and even the British East Indies Trading Company hostile takeover of the 1670's. There is a perpetual inheritance (§6) to which I have laid claim - notice I cite the Charter on this bill of exchange as well as exercise my right to the Code by waiver of tort - citation. [Also note that the 30-Day Judgment after the Demand fell exactly on September 11, 2001.]

The exciting thing about the LDS Community is that most of my research into my heritage has been from this sense of the same. Heritage and Destiny, when in alignment bring Peace. The LDS Heritage Library has shown me that I have the Patroons of New York - municipal home rule - on both sides of my family. It is through the wonderful machinations of the Holy Spirit that I realize my destiny, and share it with the LDS Community.

The journey might be said to begin at I Chronicles 6, again the LDS Community being more keenly aware than the average Christian. Many pastors teach that the Levites got no inheritance other than to serve God in the Temple Sacrifices. However we find that the Levites received a grand inheritance - METRO - the cities and their suburbs throughout the other Tribes' territorial heritage. LDS pays a particular homage to both the Levite and Melchizedek heritage of the Bible.

It is this heritage and destiny of American History that was the cause for the Masons (George WASHINGTON and Robert LIVINGSTON) to preserve METRO jurisdiction for the Levite Priesthood presiding in Municipal Home Rule. The Masons do not own it. The Masons are custodians of the Record. The LDS Community split from that Lodge to form Salt Lake through Joseph SMITH and has always prized a sense of its own separate and distinct heritage. Ergo this website for instance - LDS Freedom Forums.

The Monument, the Van Pelt Milestone is preserved with George WASHINGTON's belongings in the Brooklyn Historical Society. It was moved there for safekeeping from Milestone Park where the land is still preserved for my perpetual inheritance to the Code which I exercised through the Bill of Exchange in 2001.

It is all a good fit.

David Merrill.

Click Here to read the placard. Note the "Manor" was situated against that building on the right in the linked photo above.
Last edited by David Merrill on October 12th, 2012, 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

gr8ideas
captain of 100

Re: Constitution Improperly Ratified! LDS be aware!

Post by gr8ideas »

David,
Something inside tells me that most of what you are saying is covered with bad smelling duck droppings. After 220 years if takes someone as smart as you to tell us that the Constituion was improperly signed? :))

David Merrill
captain of 50

Post by David Merrill »

The quorum of delegates for NY were not present.

Click Here.

You can look for yourself at any complete copy of the Constitution. It was Dr. Dale LIVINGSTON, a direct descendant of Robert LIVINGSTON to draw me to the same conclusion.

David Merrill
captain of 50

Post by David Merrill »

The history is thinly veiled but Van Pelt Manor was never a manor according to British law.

Janicelivingston
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Janicelivingston »

I just wanted to say Dr Dale Livingston was my dad.. Did you hear about the horrible tragedy that happened about a year ago just before thanksgiving???

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.desere ... attack.amp