Discuss the events, news, revelations and prophecies relating to Zion, the last days, second coming, etc.

End Times Time Line

Postby »

There are several LDS End-Times prophecies out there. The Milton Musser letter recounts a prophecy by Joseph Smith foretelling a Second American Civil War and several letters by David H. Horne recount Pres. George A. Smith's' vision of a Russian Nuclear attack on the US. The fascinating aspects to these prophecies is that unlike others, these examples contain details that help in figuring out timing of these events.

Both the Musser and Horne letters talk about the devaluation of the US Dollar and martial law (gun confiscation) as key signs that will occur just before these events. We can already see the devaluation starting to occur. The FED is using quantitative easing to print money to finance our budget deficits that China is no longer supporting. China has broken away from the British Created Petro-Dollar system and had brokered deals with Russia and Brazil to exchange currency. China has also brokered deals with Iran to import oil in Yuan. These prophecies warn that it is only a matter of time before the world no longer accept the US Dollar in payment for manufactured goods, commodities, and natural resources.
It is not a stretch to imagine that further devaluation of the Dollar will lead to its collapse. Economic Collapse and Depression will lead to Starvation. Starvation will lead to demonstrations. Anarchist/Agent Provocateurs will turn demonstrations into Riots. FEMA, US Military, Nation Guard and Federalized Police will fire into the crowds killing thousands (Chicago). Riots then break out all over the country in all major cities. Martial Law is imposed and guns are confiscated. The Second US Civil War breaks out over 2nd Amendment Rights.

Thus far, since the Housing Collapse, the Globalists have strung us along through the TARP bailout as well as a policy of printing money which they call Quantitative Easing. Currently, Multinational Corporations have brokered a deal with the US Government that they will move 1 Trillion dollars of offshore profits into the US in exchange for only having to pay 5% tax. These companies are then using this money to purchase their own stock, while the CEO's are cashing out their stock options. After this money dries up and the ultra-elite have cashed out, I am not sure what the Globalists will use to continue to prop up the Dollar and float our record deficits.

However, the biggest clue with regard to the timing of the Russian Nuclear Attack on the US and occupation, is that according to the vision of George A. Smith, this attack will occur during the presidency of a US President who is not of Northern European Extraction. According to Bro. Horne, George A. Smith was very clear that this attack would occur after the election of a new POTUS but before the inauguration of the new POTUS. Thus the "Greek" POTUS is still the president at the time of the attack. Pres. Smith also said that this attack would involve ground troops. Now, invading foreign troops on American soil could only occur if the US did away with the 2nd Amendment and confiscated guns. A well armed citizenry is documented as the major reason Japan did not attack and invade California after Pearl Harbor. So, we see that gun confiscation and a Second American Civil War will likely precede a Russian attack.

Another detail of timing has to do with the Globalist Conspirators attempting to stage the Daniel's "Abomination of Desolation". The Globalist have convinced many that the Daniel's "Abomination of Desolation" will have something to do with the Jewish Temple in and around 2013. They use the idea of Jubilee Years, the 6-Day War, and Daniel's 70 weeks beginning with the UN Charter establishing Israel as a State in 1947, as a basis for this. However, I believe these events are manufactured to deceive, and when the real "Abomination of Desolation" occurs in 2016, they will mock Christians for believing that Christ would save them from destruction. However, iust like 70 AD, the real "Abomination of Desolation" has more to do with global genocide and less to do with some Antichrist leader killing a pig on the temple alter.

But, if this time line is correct, then the Russian Attack will not occur immediately after the 2012 election, but following the 2016 election. I think too much has yet to occur. That means that Pres. Obama will need to win the election in 2012. And seeing his popularity numbers right now, I don't anyone thinks that is possible. However, the Globalists have given us clues about what they are going to do. George Soros and other Ultra-Elites have been hinting that what Pres. Obama needs to win in 2012 is another "Oklahoma City Bombing". However, with the advent of electronic voting, it is likely that fraud will be employed to steal the 2012 election. But, the media will use the cover story that it was the excellent FEMA response to some domestic emergency that gave Pres. Obama the "bump" he needed to win.

Many are suspicious that FEMA has been preparing since Katrina for just such an "Oklahoma City-like" event. FEMA has purchased millions of body bags and hundreds of thousands of grave liners. FEMA has built an archipelago of emergency residential centers, and has completed work on a mass immunization center and morgue in Downtown Salt Lake City. FEMA has also completed work of mass cemeteries in Southern California, Phoenix and Houston. Just recently, FEMA has contacted several MRE manufacturing companies and inquired if these companies had the capacity to deliver several million meals if needed. In addition to bankrupting our nation, I can't imagine that all these FEMA expenditures are being made to go to waste. Consequently, I am looking forward to some catastrophic event to occur in America in the Spring or Summer of 2012 prior to the November Elections.

If you are LDS or live in Salt Lake City, then you know the Wasatch Fault is long overdue to slip. With the help of HAARP, an Earthquake on the Wasatch Fault could produce in excess of an magnitude 8 earthquake. Because Salt Lake is built on a dry lake bed, just like Mexico City, the earthquake energy will be magnified and together with liquefaction, produce widespread devastation. LDS will remember the Doctrine and Covenants dire warning that the Tribulation would begin "upon my house."

D&C 112:25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;

Pres. Obama Wins 2012 Election Timeline
1950 "Law of Return" (Beginning of Daniel's 70 Weeks)
2001 911, War of Terror, Patriot Act, FEMA
2010 Gulf Oil Spill, Haiti Earthquake
2011 Comet Elenin Sign
2011-2012 Jewish Temple Announced
Late 2012 Wasatch Fault Earthquake and FEMA Response (body bags, grave liners, mass morgues, cemeteries, residential centers), (Tribulation Begins)
Pres Obama fraudulently wins election but media claims bump due to excellent FEMA disaster response.
2013 Fraudulent Abomination of Desolation regarding the Jewish Temple
2014-2016 Dollar Collapse and Second US Civil War starting in Chicago.
Late 2016 Russian nuclear attack on US after election but before inauguration (Abomination of Desolation)
2017-2019 Mocking of Christians for believing in the Rapture of that Christ would return and save them.
2017-2019 AOA, New Jerusalem, 144,000 Sent to Gather Survivors to Zion
2020 Wrath, and Jesus Christ's Second Coming (see eye to eye)


The other possibility is Obama doesn't run or loses the 2012 election. In that case a whole lot of stuff needs to happen in 2011-12 if Russia is to strike in the end of 2012. In this scenario, I am assuming that the nuke attack on the US is the Abomination of Desolation, and we know that this atrocity occurs in the midst of the final 7 years of Daniel's prophetic timeline, then in this case, Christ's coming could be as soon as 2017. But there are several reasons above why I think this is too soon. That is unless, something else worse than nuclear holocaust happens in 2016-17.

Pres. Obama Loses 2012 Election Timeline
2011
2012 Collapse of dollar, Chicago riots, martial law, gun confiscation, civil war
2013 Obama loses election, Russian nuke attack (start of tribulation)
2014
2015
2016
2017 Many claim Christ delayeth his coming, Christian persecution for believing in Rapture and thinking God would save them (abomination of desolation)
2018
2019
2020 Wrath and Second Coming
Last edited by davedan on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
davedan
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 pm
Location: Augusta, GA

End Times Time Line

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

davedan wrote:
D&C 112:25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;

Pres. Obama Wins 2012 Election Timeline
1950 "Law of Return" (Beginning of Daniel's 70 Weeks)
2001 911, War of Terror, Patriot Act, FEMA
2010 Gulf Oil Spill, Haiti Earthquake
2011 Comet Elenin Sign
2011-2012 Jewish Temple Announced
Late 2012 Wasatch Fault Earthquake and FEMA Response (body bags, grave liners, mass morgues, cemeteries, residential centers),
Pres Obama fraudulently wins election but media claims bump due to excellent FEMA disaster response.
2013 Fraudulent Abomination of Desolation regarding the Jewish Temple
2014-2016 Dollar Collapse and Second US Civil War starting in Chicago (Tribulation Begins),
Late 2016 Russian nuclear attack on US after election but before inauguration (Abomination of Desolation)
2017-2019 Mocking of Christians for believing in the Rapture of that Christ would return and save them.
2020 Wrath, and Jesus Christ's Second Coming (see eye to eye)


Where does the gathering of the lost 10 tribes fit in?
Where does the building of New Jerusalem/AOA fit in?
Where does the Lord appearing at the Mount of Olives fit in?
Where does the Lord ordaining 144,000 high priests as missionaries fit in?
InfoWarrior82
captain of 1,000
 
Posts: 4327
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:36 pm
Location: St. Louis, Missouri

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

InfoWarrior82 wrote:Where does the gathering of the lost 10 tribes fit in?
Where does the building of New Jerusalem/AOA fit in?
Where does the Lord appearing at the Mount of Olives fit in?
Where does the Lord ordaining 144,000 high priests as missionaries fit in?


I will assume that because Joseph Smith taught (and this is in the Teaching of the Presidents of the Church Manual) that the LDS Saints would not necessarily be protected from the tribulation, that AOA, and New Jerusalem, and Mount of Olives, and 144,000 will occur after Russia nukes America. Pres. George A. Smith also comment in his vision that the Saints would "Die like flies." So, again this suggests that those who are not prepared will suffer during the Tribulation and that the calling to AOA will occur sometime in the midst of the tribulation but before the Wrath.

Russia will only hit key cities and military targets in a majority of the US, but they will carpet bomb Missouri and other states where there are nuclear silos. It takes a direct hit on a silo to take it out and prevent a retaliatory strike.

After, Silos in Missouri have been carpet bombed, (yellow-dog prophecy), then the land will be available for New Jerusalem to be built.

Once New Jerusalem Construction commences, 144,000 High Priests will be sent forth as missionaries to gather all survivors of the tribulation who will come to come to New Jerusalem for safety from the coming wrath.

At the same time Russia strikes the US, I suppose there will be war in Jerusalem. And at the same time missionaries are gathering survivors to Zion, following Armageddon and the conversion of the Jews, they will send out missionaries to those nations to gather survivors of the Tribulation to Jerusalem.
Last edited by davedan on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davedan
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 pm
Location: Augusta, GA

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

davedan wrote:
InfoWarrior82 wrote:Where does the gathering of the lost 10 tribes fit in?
Where does the building of New Jerusalem/AOA fit in?
Where does the Lord appearing at the Mount of Olives fit in?
Where does the Lord ordaining 144,000 high priests as missionaries fit in?


I will assume that because Joseph Smith taught (and this is in the Teaching of the Presidents of the Church Manual) that the LDS Saints would not necessarily be protected from the tribulation, that AOA, and New Jerusalem, and Mount of Olives, and 144,000 will occur after Russia nukes America. Pres. George A. Smith also comment in his vision that the Saints would "Die like flies." So, again this suggests that those who are not prepared will suffer during the Tribulation and that the calling to AOA will sometime in the midst of the tribulation but before the Wrath.

Russia will only hit key cities and military targets in a majority of the US, but they will carpet bomb Missouri and other states where there are nuclear silos. It takes a direct hit on a silo to take it out and prevent a retaliatory strike.

After, Silos in Missouri have been carpet bombed, (yellow-dog prophecy), then the land will be available for New Jerusalem to be built.

Once New Jerusalem Construction commences, 144,000 High Priests will be sent forth as missionaries to gather all survivors of the tribulation who will come to come to New Jerusalem for safety from the coming wrath.

At the same time Russia strikes the US, I suppose there will be war in Jerusalem. And at the same time missionaries are gathering survivors to Zion, following Armageddon and the conversion of the Jews, they will send out missionaries to those nations to gather survivors of the Tribulation to Jerusalem.



I agree with this assessment... so, according to the timeline then, maybe in between 2017-2020? But won't the 144,000 missionaries need at least a while to do their work?
InfoWarrior82
captain of 1,000
 
Posts: 4327
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:36 pm
Location: St. Louis, Missouri

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

They will have 3 years. But many believe these 144,000 will be transfigured for the task. That will assist with the traveling time.
davedan
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 pm
Location: Augusta, GA

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

With either possibility, the time is short.

Do you have the Milton Musser letter? I had not heard of it before, but was well aware of the George A. Smith prophecy.
kathyn
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:22 pm
Location: UT

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

http://www.ldsresources.net/2nd-civil-w ... ed-states/

Second Great Rebellion or Chicago Quote – A. Milton Musser papers, LDS Church Archives.

This was a letter from Nephi Packard to A. Milton Musser on July 24, 1896:

“… My brother, Noah Packard, says that he heard the Prophet Joseph say that the next great (U.S. civil) war after the war of the rebellion (the Civil War of the 1860′s between the North and the South) would commence in a little town now called Chicago but at that time it would have grown to be a very large city. And another brother told me that the Prophet said that the cause of the next great trouble of the United States would be the depreciation of the currency of the United States. I believe I have given you all the facts in as short and concise manner as possible.”

Another quote regarding the Civil War itself comes from an interview by Dr. Poulson with David Whitmer, printed in the Deseret News on Friday, August 16, 1878:

Question: When will the temple be built in Independence?

Answer: Right after the great tribulation is over

Question: What do you mean by that?

Answer: A civil war more bloody and cruel than the rebellion. It will be the smashing up of this nation, about which time the second great work has to be done, a work like Joseph did, and the translation of the sealed plates and peace all over.
davedan
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 pm
Location: Augusta, GA

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

Thanks, davedan.
kathyn
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:22 pm
Location: UT

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

Fraudulent NWO Time Line

3 BC Christ Born
1947 UN Declaration of Jewish State (Begins Daniel's 70 Weeks)
1967 6-Day War (119th Jubilee)
2010 Tribulation Begins (Oil Spill, die offs)
2013 Abomination of Desolation (Jerusalem Temple)
2017 Armageddon (120th Jubilee)

Alternative Time Line

1 BC Christ Born
1820 First Vision, End of Spanish Inquisition (116th Jubilee)
1870 EDICT OF POPE NICHOLAS III, ending of the Roman Ghettos. (117th Jubilee)
1920 Prohibition, League of Nations begins, Protocols of Zion published, Balfour Declaration and the British Mandate for Palestine confirmed by League of Nations. (118th Jubilee)
1950 Law of Return (Beginning of Daniel's 70 Weeks)
1970 End of War of Attrition which started with 6-days war, Major Wave of immigrants from Russia to Israel (119th Jubilee)
2012 Tribulation Begins (Earthquake, FEMA)
2016 Abomination of Desolation (Russian Nuke Strike), Armageddon
2020 Wrath, Second Coming (120th Jubilee, see eye-to-eye, hindsight?)
davedan
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 pm
Location: Augusta, GA

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

I like where you are going with this, but just one thought on not having enough time to accomplish everything. The scriptures say that the Lord will shorten the days of tribulation so it is possible that much will be accomplished in a short amount of time:

JST Matthew 1:20 (also see Matthew 24:22)
And except those days should be shortened, there should none of their flesh be saved; but for the elect’s sake, according to the covenant, those days shall be shortened.
Scarecrow
captain of 100
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

The days can be shortened in two ways.

1. We finish the work to build Zion and bring in survivors quickly such that Christ can come.
2. The date of the financial collapse (crunch) that leads to civil war and then WW3 and Armageddon is delayed allowing us as much time as possible to get prepared before the FHTF.

That said, my wife doesn't see Obama winning a second term, bump or no bump. And with all this 2012 stuff, she thinks that collapse of dollar, Chicago riots, gun confiscation, etc will happen in the next 2 years. I guess we will see. I hope we have some more time to prepare. I am still leaning toward the 2020 Time line because I believe it will be said "The Lord Delayeth His Coming" Matt 24:48.
davedan
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 pm
Location: Augusta, GA

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

Pres. Obama Loses 2012 Election Timeline
2011
2012 Collapse of dollar, Chicago riots, martial law, gun confiscation, civil war
2013 Obama loses election, Russian nuke attack (start of tribulation)
2014
2015
2016
2017 Many claim Christ delayeth his coming, Christian persecution for believing in Rapture and that Christ would save them (abomination of desolation)
2018
2019
2020 Wrath and Second Coming

This time line which has a lot happening very soon would give more time for AOA, building of Zion than just 3 1/2 years.
davedan
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 pm
Location: Augusta, GA

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

I just had the spirit try to testify of something, (I don't know what) as I read over these posts.Thanks for the eye-opeing post davedan
Last edited by chrisargyle18 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The night is always darkest before dawn
chrisargyle18
captain of 100

User avatar
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:36 pm
Location: West Jordan, Utah

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

Davedan, your timeline means the time is getting short. Yet, it's exciting to think that the Lord's Second Coming is so close. I have also seen timelines that have the Second Coming happening in 2033 or later.
kathyn
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:22 pm
Location: UT

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

Several factors having me leaning toward the conclusion that the Second Coming may be closer than many may realize:

1. Daniel's 70 Weeks (years) is said to have begun with the creation of the Jewish State of Israel in 1947-48. Actually, Daniel says the 70 Weeks starts with the command. Therefore, some think Daniel's 70 weeks begins in 1947 with the UN Charter. Others think it begins in 1948 with the creation of Israel. And others believe the time line begins with "Law of Return" in 1950 that called all Jews from all over the planet to gather in Israel. [1950 + 70 = 2020]

Dan 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish thetransgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.


2. We are told that this generation (the generation alive when Israel becomes a nation) would not pass away until all is fulfilled. The generation spoken of is the Baby Boomer generation. Christ said that when we see the Fig Tree put for leaves, we can know that summer is close. Israel is the "Fig Tree Nation." Therefore, Christ tells us that when we see the nation of Israel re-established, we know the Second Coming is very close. [Israel = Fig Tree]

Matt 24:32-34 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.


3. Also the realization that 1 day = 1000 years, and Adam lived about 4000 BC, so that we now in or very close to the 7th Millennium of Rest (2 Pet 3:8). Thanks to Joseph Smith, we know that each of the 7 Seals = 7 x 1000 years (D&C 77:7). And after the opening of the 7th Seal, there is silence in the heavens for 1/2 hour, then the trumpet announcing the coming of the Lord sounds (Rev 8:1). Not to be confused with the 7 trumpets that sound on earth. [1/2 hour = 20.8 years]

4. Finally, in addition to the 7 1000-day periods of time, the Bible also teaches us about Jubilees. A Jubilee occurs every 50 years. The Jubilee year is where all debts are to be forgiven, and slaves are prisoners are freed, and all people return to the lands of their inheritance. When the Jews observed the Jubilee, great blessings were experienced. But usually, the Jews did not observe the Jubilee and they were cursed. The Bible hints that there would be 120 Jubilees given to man until the coming of Christ. From Adam to the Exodus was exactly 50 Jubilees. Thus the Exodus occurred at a Jubilee of Jubilees.

Gen 6:3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. [120 Jubilees]


Adam ---Abraham---Jesus---Second Coming
40 Jubilees + 40 Jubilees + 40 Jubilees = 120 Jubilees
Adam -----Moses-------Second Coming
50 Jubilees + 70 Jubilees = 120 Jubilees

5. The Key to knowing where you are on Gods calendar is to identify just 1 Jubilee year. If you can positively identify just 1 Jubilee year, then you can know them all. Many try to confuse saying a Jubilee year was only 49 years. But I am convinced that it is exactly 50 years, and the reason why Israel never observed them routinely is because they didn't have the faith to let their land sit without being planted for 2 consecutive years. (Sabbatical Year (49)+ Jubilee Year 50)). You don't need to figure out the Jewish calender to figure this out. All you have to do is figure out Gods calender. Jewish calender /= God's calender because they never kept the Jubilee.

Lev 25: 10-11, 20-22 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it . . . And if ye shall say, What shall we eat the seventh year? behold, we shall not sow, nor gather in our increase: Then I will command my blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it shall bring forth fruit for three years.


1820 First Vision, End of the Spanish Inquisition "Restitution of all things" [Restitution = Jubilee]
1870 EDICT OF POPE NICHOLAS III, ending of the Roman Ghettos.
1920 Prohibition, League of Nations begins, Protocols of Zion published, Balfour Declaration and the British Mandate for Palestine confirmed by League of Nations.
1970 End of War of Attrition following 6-days war, massive migration of Russian Jews to Israel
2020 The Lord's Jubilee? "Time of Restitution of All things"

6. However, just like 3 Nephi 1, I think our enemies will try to jump the gun and tell us th at the time has actually come and gone when these prophecies are to be fulfilled. So, I have been seeing that they are putting out counterfeit Jubilee dates and they are predicting Christ's return in 2017 which is 3 years earlier than 2020. Hindsight and Foresight is 20/20.

Isaiah 52:8, Mosiah 12:22, Mosiah 15:29, 3 Nephi 16:18,
Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing, for they shall see eye to eye when the Lord shall bring again Zion. [seeing eye to eye = 20/20 vision]
davedan
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 pm
Location: Augusta, GA

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

Davedan, thanks again for the great explanation. It certainly makes sense. So if I can endure these next 9 years........hmmmm.....
kathyn
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:22 pm
Location: UT

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

davedan wrote:Several factors having me leaning toward the conclusion that the Second Coming may be closer than many may realize:

1. Daniel's 70 Weeks (years) is said to have begun with the creation of the Jewish State of Israel in 1947-48. Actually, Daniel says the 70 Weeks starts with the command. Therefore, some think Daniel's 70 weeks begins in 1947 with the UN Charter. Others think it begins in 1948 with the creation of Israel. And others believe the time line begins with "Law of Return" in 1950 that called all Jews from all over the planet to gather in Israel. [1950 + 70 = 2020]

Dan 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish thetransgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.


2. We are told that this generation (the generation alive when Israel becomes a nation) would not pass away until all is fulfilled. The generation spoken of is the Baby Boomer generation. Christ said that when we see the Fig Tree put for leaves, we can know that summer is close. Israel is the "Fig Tree Nation." Therefore, Christ tells us that when we see the nation of Israel re-established, we know the Second Coming is very close. [Israel = Fig Tree]

Matt 24:32-34 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.


3. Also the realization that 1 day = 1000 years, and Adam lived about 4000 BC, so that we now in or very close to the 7th Millennium of Rest (2 Pet 3:8). Thanks to Joseph Smith, we know that each of the 7 Seals = 7 x 1000 years (D&C 77:7). And after the opening of the 7th Seal, there is silence in the heavens for 1/2 hour, then the trumpet announcing the coming of the Lord sounds (Rev 8:1). Not to be confused with the 7 trumpets that sound on earth. [1/2 hour = 20.8 years]

4. Finally, in addition to the 7 1000-day periods of time, the Bible also teaches us about Jubilees. A Jubilee occurs every 50 years. The Jubilee year is where all debts are to be forgiven, and slaves are prisoners are freed, and all people return to the lands of their inheritance. When the Jews observed the Jubilee, great blessings were experienced. But usually, the Jews did not observe the Jubilee and they were cursed. The Bible hints that there would be 120 Jubilees given to man until the coming of Christ. From Adam to the Exodus was exactly 50 Jubilees. Thus the Exodus occurred at a Jubilee of Jubilees.

Gen 6:3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. [120 Jubilees]


Adam ---Abraham---Jesus---Second Coming
40 Jubilees + 40 Jubilees + 40 Jubilees = 120 Jubilees
Adam -----Moses-------Second Coming
50 Jubilees + 70 Jubilees = 120 Jubilees

5. The Key to knowing where you are on Gods calendar is to identify just 1 Jubilee year. If you can positively identify just 1 Jubilee year, then you can know them all. Many try to confuse saying a Jubilee year was only 49 years. But I am convinced that it is exactly 50 years, and the reason why Israel never observed them routinely is because they didn't have the faith to let their land sit without being planted for 2 consecutive years. (Sabbatical Year (49)+ Jubilee Year 50)). You don't need to figure out the Jewish calender to figure this out. All you have to do is figure out Gods calender. Jewish calender /= God's calender because they never kept the Jubilee.

Lev 25: 10-11, 20-22 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it . . . And if ye shall say, What shall we eat the seventh year? behold, we shall not sow, nor gather in our increase: Then I will command my blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it shall bring forth fruit for three years.


1820 First Vision, End of the Spanish Inquisition "Restitution of all things" [Restitution = Jubilee]
1870 EDICT OF POPE NICHOLAS III, ending of the Roman Ghettos.
1920 Prohibition, League of Nations begins, Protocols of Zion published, Balfour Declaration and the British Mandate for Palestine confirmed by League of Nations.
1970 End of War of Attrition following 6-days war, massive migration of Russian Jews to Israel
2020 The Lord's Jubilee? "Time of Restitution of All things"

6. However, just like 3 Nephi 1, I think our enemies will try to jump the gun and tell us th at the time has actually come and gone when these prophecies are to be fulfilled. So, I have been seeing that they are putting out counterfeit Jubilee dates and they are predicting Christ's return in 2017 which is 3 years earlier than 2020. Hindsight and Foresight is 20/20.

Isaiah 52:8, Mosiah 12:22, Mosiah 15:29, 3 Nephi 16:18,
Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing, for they shall see eye to eye when the Lord shall bring again Zion. [seeing eye to eye = 20/20 vision]


Sorry but if you are actually measuring weeks as weeks and days as days.....there are a whole lot of prophecies that were not fulfilled. Same with using the 1 day = 1000 years formula. On the other hand, if you use the formula in Ezekiel 4:6 applied to all.....it opens up a whole new world! AND it appears (to me) to be tight like unto a dish....

But in reading your post again you are using weeks as years in that first reference....where does that formula originate?

fyi - the jews had 70 weeks (7 days X 70 weeks = 490 years using Ezekiel 4:6) to accept the gospel after Christ established the church....
Legion
Level 34 Illuminated

User avatar
 
Posts: 14407
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:26 am

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

Mummy, Dr. David Cohen uses the Jewish calendar and he has come up with the years 2033/2034 for the Second Coming. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
kathyn
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:22 pm
Location: UT

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

kathyn wrote:Mummy, Dr. David Cohen uses the Jewish calendar and he has come up with the years 2033/2034 for the Second Coming. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.


Yes indeed....time will tell the story for better or worse!
Legion
Level 34 Illuminated

User avatar
 
Posts: 14407
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:26 am

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

If a few scriptures fit... well that is fine and up to you. If all the Scriptures Fit, well that is awesome and much much more likely... God does not want to destroy the world or his people as there is so much missionary work to be done even during the millennium. Everything is symbolic and a Mass Fire or Heat or so called "Our Interpretation" of a Bomb could very much be the Spirit of Christ Converting or Condemning those it touches...

http://scripturalsecrets.blogspot.com/2 ... rolls.html
AngelPalmoni
captain of 100
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:23 am

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

Mummy wrote:
kathyn wrote:Mummy, Dr. David Cohen uses the Jewish calendar and he has come up with the years 2033/2034 for the Second Coming. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.


Yes indeed....time will tell the story for better or worse!

I will be in my 70's then...I know I don't have enough money or food storage to last that long.....
Songbird
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:12 pm
Location: South Central Iowa

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

Songbird, I'll be in my eighties!! Can't imagine I'll live that long. But then again, my father (who lives with me) is almost 95. And his father lived to almost 102.
kathyn
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:22 pm
Location: UT

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

Get through the next two years....then we can hypothesize about time lines!
Legion
Level 34 Illuminated

User avatar
 
Posts: 14407
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:26 am

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

what happens if Obama is "removed" this year?................doesn't matter what the endtimes line is, what matters, IS: RUReady NOW, can you heal the sick and raise the dead in the intrim?..........oh well, just get ready ;)
There are no mysteries, only undiscovered truths, have you found one today?
sbsion
captain of 1,000
 
Posts: 3943
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 3:55 pm
Location: Ephraim, Utah

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

"shâbu‛ı̂ym" is the hebrew word used which is the pleural of "shabua". The word "shabua" can have several meanings. It can be interpreted to refer to a 7-year period of time. Therefore 70 "shabuiym" or 70 "weeks of years" = 70 X 7 = 490 years. So, from the commandment to rebuild Jerusalem to the destruction of the temple and the 2nd Diaspora would be 490 years.

However, "shabua" has another meaning. It can also refer simply to the "feast of weeks". So, using this interpretation, this passage can mean that from the command to restore Jerusalem (1950 "Law of Return") there would be 70 "feasts of weeks" or 70 years since there is only 1 "feast of weeks" each year. "Feast of Weeks" is one of the original Mosaic Feast days given in the Law.

In this sense, Daniel's timeline also refers to the time of the destruction of the temple following the birth of the Savior. Christ was born 1 BC, and the temple was destroyed in 70 AD. Also many Apostles were killed in 62 AD.

And in this same sense, some are looking forward to another 70 year period following the creation of the State of Israel.
davedan
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 pm
Location: Augusta, GA

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

davedan wrote:Question: When will the temple be built in Independence?
It seems to me that for various reasons the Lord has changed the location of the looked for Temple at Independence and is constructing it now a short distance away at Kansas City.
Janadele
captain of 100

User avatar
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:44 am

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

The Lord clearly stated in Doctrine & Covenants 57:3 that the temple would be built in Independence, and he named the exact location.

His words will all be fulfilled.

The Kansas City temple is being built in Clay County, not Jackson County.
lost ark
captain of 100
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

davedan wrote:"shâbu‛ı̂ym" is the hebrew word used which is the pleural of "shabua". The word "shabua" can have several meanings. It can be interpreted to refer to a 7-year period of time. Therefore 70 "shabuiym" or 70 "weeks of years" = 70 X 7 = 490 years. So, from the commandment to rebuild Jerusalem to the destruction of the temple and the 2nd Diaspora would be 490 years.

However, "shabua" has another meaning. It can also refer simply to the "feast of weeks". So, using this interpretation, this passage can mean that from the command to restore Jerusalem (1950 "Law of Return") there would be 70 "feasts of weeks" or 70 years since there is only 1 "feast of weeks" each year. "Feast of Weeks" is one of the original Mosaic Feast days given in the Law.

In this sense, Daniel's timeline also refers to the time of the destruction of the temple following the birth of the Savior. Christ was born 1 BC, and the temple was destroyed in 70 AD. Also many Apostles were killed in 62 AD.

And in this same sense, some are looking forward to another 70 year period following the creation of the State of Israel.


Logical. But wehat event are you saying will transpire in 2020? ADA, He settging foot on Mt of Olives to end Amageddon or His coming in glory?
Revelation 7:16-17
durangout
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 2364
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:18 pm
Location: Bugged out man, WAY out

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

davedan wrote:"shâbu‛ı̂ym" is the hebrew word used which is the pleural of "shabua". The word "shabua" can have several meanings. It can be interpreted to refer to a 7-year period of time. Therefore 70 "shabuiym" or 70 "weeks of years" = 70 X 7 = 490 years. So, from the commandment to rebuild Jerusalem to the destruction of the temple and the 2nd Diaspora would be 490 years.

However, "shabua" has another meaning. It can also refer simply to the "feast of weeks". So, using this interpretation, this passage can mean that from the command to restore Jerusalem (1950 "Law of Return") there would be 70 "feasts of weeks" or 70 years since there is only 1 "feast of weeks" each year. "Feast of Weeks" is one of the original Mosaic Feast days given in the Law.

In this sense, Daniel's timeline also refers to the time of the destruction of the temple following the birth of the Savior. Christ was born 1 BC, and the temple was destroyed in 70 AD. Also many Apostles were killed in 62 AD.

And in this same sense, some are looking forward to another 70 year period following the creation of the State of Israel.


You might study Appendix C of the scrolls and see where the error is on Christ's birth.....
Legion
Level 34 Illuminated

User avatar
 
Posts: 14407
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:26 am

Re: End Times Time Line

Postby »

lost ark wrote:The Lord clearly stated in Doctrine & Covenants 57:3 that the temple would be built in Independence, and he named the exact location.

His words will all be fulfilled.

The Kansas City temple is being built in Clay County, not Jackson County.
True, but the locations are only a short distance apart. An Elder at the Visitors Centre at Independence told me some time ago, that as the original site is no longer suitable, the prophecy will still be fulfilled if the Lord chooses another lot. Makes perfect sense to me.
Janadele
captain of 100

User avatar
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:44 am

Next

Return to Last Days / Signs of the Times

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bananikka, durangout, Exabot [Bot], hjorth1, jeffreyrichardson_, Kingdom of ZION, lundbaek, SpeedRacer and 43 guests