Hello from Missouri

Tell us about yourself...
Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Hello from Missouri

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

First off, I found this site through a friends page on Myspace. He goes by "Captain Moroni" there. On his page he had a friend called Latter-day Conservatives, and ta da here I am.

Charity Angel is my real first and middle name. It is the name I use for my music, poetry and online presence.

My mother told me that before I was born that I came to her and requested this name to remind me of my mission in life, so ultimately, I use my fan club to send the message of Christ's love, and tell people about the church. It has been a VERY interesting last 2 years in this area of my life. I have learned a great deal by the questions asked, and have experienced love and attack daily.

I recently started home educating my children after I was educated a bit more by a class I was attending at the time online, as well as Dr. Kimber's research, which I stumbled onto while researching for my final project.

I am still pursuing my ASIS degree with an emphasis in Paraprofessional education, and I plan to pursue my education beyond this as well. I am still narrowing down the direction that I am going to go after this point. I am thinking humanities maybe, I don't know. I love studying about people, places, nations, thoughts, ideas and so on. I research a great deal of these topics for fun. When I was a child I thought that after I raised my children I would become an anthropologist or an archaeologist focusing on evidences of the Book Of Mormon. I am uncertain of this direction now because I like living culture a great deal more. I like to understand the past and how it applies to the present, but that is about it education-wise.

I am 29, I have been married ten years the past Sunday, and we have 4 living children. Girl/boys twins Aulora and Alma that are 8, A daughter Zion Rose that is 7 and a son Zachariah that will be 6 in August.

I LOVE to sing and write poetry. My most recent poem is called "The light of the World", and as far as my music goes, I write the lyrics and sing it, but my connections write and play the music.

I love the outdoors, mostly gardening and enjoying nature. I am a laid back person, but if I feel something strongly, I can be pretty stubborn about it.

I am highly emotional, and thrive on the spirit. I have surrounded myself by a ton of uplifting music etc because I have found that the more I develop my relationship with the Savior, the more sensitive I become to these various vibes in the world. Whenever I feel the spirit, I cry. So if you saw me in sacrament meeting wiping my eyes during the sacrament, I am not sad LOL.... I am actually very happy.

I am one of those people that lives simply. I wasn't always this way, but I do not have room or time for clutter and so I don't have much of the things this world offers, and that is by choice.

I want to be able to help others and enjoy reaching way outside myself because I find that brings me greater joy. I am happiest when I have a plan and I am working that plan.

I come from a very colorful background. There are few things I have not experienced or witnessed, and as my bishop told me, "I must be on the crash course of life". I am thankful for these experiences because they have made me who I am, they have refined parts of me that have made me be more able to live up to my name. I am more compassionate, more understanding, and more loving because of it. I can find something good about anyone. And that is what I strive to do, to focus on the good, and encourage more abundance of it.

Oh. and in case you missed it .. LOL... :lol: I talk A LOT!

Hadassah
captain of 100

Post by Hadassah »

Charity Angel is my real first and middle name.
My daughter has a friend named Celestial Angel, first and Last name. Her name matches her personality, she is very loving and sweet
I love studying about people, places, nations, thoughts, ideas and so on. I research a great deal of these topics for fun. When I was a child I thought that after I raised my children I would become an anthropologist or an archaeologist focusing on evidences of the Book Of Mormon. I am uncertain of this direction now because I like living culture a great deal more. I like to understand the past and how it applies to the present.
I had the same dream, it was ether that or be a geologist and learn all about Gods beautiful world. I settled on being amateur in both. :D

It been great to read so many of your thought and experiences. your a great addition. welcome

John Adams
captain of 1,000

Post by John Adams »

CharityAngel,

Welcome! Another unique person to join the fight. Glad to have you here.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

jdadams22 wrote:CharityAngel,

Welcome! Another unique person to join the fight. Glad to have you here.
Thank you. I honestly think that I was led here by the spirit because I needed to know that I am not trying to do this alone, and that there are others that are finding solutions and I have always felt that surrounding myself by like-minded brilliant people was a good thing. LOL

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Cicero wrote:
Charity Angel is my real first and middle name.
My daughter has a friend named Celestial Angel, first and Last name. Her name matches her personality, she is very loving and sweet
I love studying about people, places, nations, thoughts, ideas and so on. I research a great deal of these topics for fun. When I was a child I thought that after I raised my children I would become an anthropologist or an archaeologist focusing on evidences of the Book Of Mormon. I am uncertain of this direction now because I like living culture a great deal more. I like to understand the past and how it applies to the present.
I had the same dream, it was ether that or be a geologist and learn all about Gods beautiful world. I settled on being amateur in both. :D

It been great to read so many of your thought and experiences. your a great addition. welcome
ooo what a nice name celestial angel I like that LOL..... But I would!

Obviously with a daughter named Zion Rose you can tell that I like names like that. :)

In fact, i had one of those interesting experiences after Zion was blessed. As I was leaving the chapel, an elderly man came up to me and said these exact words, "May my eyes behold the Zion Rose?" and there was just this feeling I can't explain it, but it was a special day.

In fact LOL when Zion was born I said this statement, "She is not mine." My mother looked at me, and then I explained. "Look at her, she has a glow, she is not my child, this is God's child."

All my children are precious to me, but you can see my focus in their names, and the meanings of them.

hmm maybe you and I should get together and go searching for the large plates of Nephi.. :)

Hadassah
captain of 100

Post by Hadassah »

hmm maybe you and I should get together and go searching for the large plates of Nephi..

WOW How much fun would that be :D

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Cicero wrote:
hmm maybe you and I should get together and go searching for the large plates of Nephi..

WOW How much fun would that be :D
A ton! I would love to do that.... LOL Not quite that season in my life however LOL