Obama is not a citizen of the US? Woe!

Discuss political news items / current events.
truthseeds
captain of 100

Re: Obama is not a citizen of the US? Woe!

Post by truthseeds »

Funny little Ghana article that refers to Obama's visit to the Continent of Africa as the place of his place of birth.

http://www.modernghana.com/news/226379/ ... orrow.html
For Ghana, Obama's visit will be a celebration of another milestone in African history as it hosts the first-ever African-American President on this presidential visit to the continent of his birth.
Just a small tidbit in the continuing saga.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Great News from CPT Pamela Barnett, USA Retired! Obama eligibility challenge will be heard on merits

Subject: Great News! Obama eligibility will be heard on merits!!

Just got off the phone with Orly Taitz, the attorney who had a hearing today in court concerning BO qualifications!!!!
At the hearing today at the Federal Court building in Santa Ana, Judge Carter said the following:
1. There will be a trial.
2. It will be heard on the merits.
3. Nothing will be dismissed on proceedural issues.
4. The trial will be expeditious, and the judge pledged to give case priority.
5. Being a former Marine he realizes the importance of having a Constitutionally qualified POTUS/CINC.
6. Judge stated that if Obama isn’t Constitutionally qualifed he needs to leave the White House.
The DOJ will be involved with the case also…. I wasn’t clear if they would be trying to get to the truth or they would just be blindly representing Obama.
Orly will be adding members of the military from California as plaintiffs also.
This is from what my interpretation of our conversation.
Orly, asked me to disseminate this information out for her, she will be doing a posting later after she gets some sleep.
Please say a prayer of protection for Orly, her family, and Judge Carter. Please also pray that the truth will come to light regarding Obama and justice will be done.
Respectfully,
CPT Pamela Barnett, USA Retired
See also - Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire Blog
WND
Judge asks for 2nd confirmation that president notified of case (Previous history)

joseph
captain of 100

Post by joseph »

Headline: "Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn’t president."

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/story/776335.html

ldsff
captain of 1,000

Post by ldsff »

Hon. James David Manning, PhD supports World Net Daily's Birth Certificate Billboard campaign. He also calls Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity sell outs for not speaking about Obama's ineligibility
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujugUiFtBKU

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

DNA Test Request
Obama not Barack Obama, FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS father
True Parentage?

When the church did the genealogy workup for the POTUS, did they include this info?

Is Barack Obama really Frank Marshall Davis Jr.?
There are several distinct facial similarities between Barry & Frank Marshall Davis:

Upper lip: cupids bow is sharply shaped and has a line running right down the center.

The flesh between the bottom lip and chin.

The nasolabial folds.

The shape of the undereye area.

Both have longish faces.

foreheads and hairlines similar.

Outer ridges of ears similar.
Frank also paid Barack’s way through College, his trip around the world at age 20 in 1961 etc. It all makes sense. He was more than a mentor, he was his father.
In Dispute

jnjnelson
captain of 100

Post by jnjnelson »

According to my parents, I was born in my parent's apartment without the supervision of a doctor, nurse, or even a mid-wife. The only individuals who can verify the validity of my own birth certificate are my parents. I provide my birth certificate as proof that I am who I am all the time, but I only have the word of my parents that I am, in truth, a citizen of these United States. Do I really want to use governmental force to require that every birth, including the birth of potential presidents, is overseen by an agent of the government? I'm not sure I do, for then I would not be eligible for the benefits of being a natural born citizen.

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

jnjnelson wrote:According to my parents, I was born in my parent's apartment without the supervision of a doctor, nurse, or even a mid-wife. The only individuals who can verify the validity of my own birth certificate are my parents. I provide my birth certificate as proof that I am who I am all the time, but I only have the word of my parents that I am, in truth, a citizen of these United States. Do I really want to use governmental force to require that every birth, including the birth of potential presidents, is overseen by an agent of the government? I'm not sure I do, for then I would not be eligible for the benefits of being a natural born citizen.
Your kidding of course......really now :!: :cry: :idea: :twisted: Evil IS Evil :idea:

Scarecrow
captain of 100

Post by Scarecrow »

jnjnelson wrote:According to my parents, I was born in my parent's apartment without the supervision of a doctor, nurse, or even a mid-wife. The only individuals who can verify the validity of my own birth certificate are my parents. I provide my birth certificate as proof that I am who I am all the time, but I only have the word of my parents that I am, in truth, a citizen of these United States. Do I really want to use governmental force to require that every birth, including the birth of potential presidents, is overseen by an agent of the government? I'm not sure I do, for then I would not be eligible for the benefits of being a natural born citizen.
This is a straw-man argument. Barry has explicitly stated he was born in a hospital in Hawaii, so his birth would have been witnessed by doctors and nurses. In which case there would, by law, be a valid birth certificate with a signature of a doctor and hospital administrator. The fact that none has been presented by now is proof to me that it doesn't exist.

jnjnelson
captain of 100

Post by jnjnelson »

sbsion wrote:Your kidding of course......really now :!: :cry: :idea: :twisted: Evil IS Evil :idea:
What about my comments led you to believe that I was kidding?

jnjnelson
captain of 100

Post by jnjnelson »

holyhabanero wrote:This is a straw-man argument. Barry has explicitly stated he was born in a hospital in Hawaii, so his birth would have been witnessed by doctors and nurses. In which case there would, by law, be a valid birth certificate with a signature of a doctor and hospital administrator. The fact that none has been presented by now is proof to me that it doesn't exist.
My intention was not to disagree or argue with anyone. I only intended to offer a point on which it might be good to ponder. I agree that Mr. Obama, having made the claim that he is a natural born citizen, is responsible to provide documentation to support his claim. Instead, he continues to avoid doing so, which is politically unwise, in my opinion. If I can provide an official birth certificate, not even having been born in a hospital under the direction of a doctor, then surely Mr. Obama can do so.

I agree that if my comments are an argument, the argument is a straw man argument. However, I do not disagree with any of the points in this discussion thus far. I just want to make sure we don't go to the extreme of requiring government officials to oversee every birth simply because there is a question of an individual's status as a natural born citizen. The more often government force is used in our country the more power government officials have.