Hello from the ether,,,,,

Tell us about yourself...
LittleLion
captain of 100

Hello from the ether,,,,,

Post by LittleLion »

Hello all.

I finally decided to join this forum after visiting this site many times. Some of you know me from the RKY site, I use the same name on that site also.

I am looking forward to meeting and getting to know you all and will try my best to keep you all guessing about me. :D j/k :wink:

I am a Skousen/Constitution fan and am not afraid to voice my opinions. I do try to voice them in a positive and intelligent way but sometimes I slip and let my exuberance get the best of me. When I do this please don't slap me around a bit as I tend to shy away from violence in any form. I will settle down and be good with a little gentle persuasion. :lol:

I am an oldster (50+) as is my wife. We try and see the world as the Lord would have us see it and therefor are preparing and have prepared accordingly, both spritually and temporally.

We Love the Lord and his Church, each other, our family and the good people of this world.

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

Welcome aboard. It's nice to see the site growing - I don't feel like such a loud mouth that way.

Hopefully we can learn some things from you as we pick at each others brains here. That I think is the best thing about this site - we tend to learn from each other here as opposed to just arguing and nitpicking.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

Yes, welcome, and thanks for the introduction!

John Adams
captain of 1,000

Post by John Adams »

LittleLion,

Welcome. I've always enjoyed learning from you on the RKYoung forum and think you will fit right in here. People will be more than happy to argue with you (in a nice way) and try to learn together.

Based on your youthful exuberance on the RKYoung forum I never would have guessed you were 50+. Knowing that, I guess now we should maybe try to actually be respectful. :-)

LittleLion
captain of 100

Post by LittleLion »

jdadams22 wrote:Based on your youthful exuberance on the RKYoung forum I never would have guessed you were 50+. Knowing that, I guess now we should maybe try to actually be respectful. :-)
jdadams22 it is good to see you here. Hmmm I did not get an email saying I had replies is this function not working? I have it set in my profile.

Well, I cannot lie, I am not 50 but someone I know and love is. :D I am actually 48. So you don't have to be THAT respectful. :) Thank you SwissMrs&Pitchfire and ChelC for the warm welcome.

creator
(of the Forum)

Welcome LittleLion

Post by creator »

Welcome LittleLion.

I have also enjoyed your comments on "that other forum".

I am also a Skousen/Constitution fan. I tend to agree with most of what you post.

The reply notification feature should be working. It works for me. Has anyone had problems with it? (check your spam folder if you have one, just in case it went there.)

I look forward to future discussions. I also hope we'll meet sometime in the future.