Charlottesville Race Riots

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
skmo
captain of 1,000

Re: Charlottesville Race Riots

Post by skmo »

markharr wrote: August 16th, 2017, 9:36 pmOK now name a wealthy and racist western nation.
Japan. They're welcoming, they're friendly, and they're happy to play gracious hosts. If you're not a native born Japanese, And that does NOT include being a native born Ainu, you will not be able to gain any real power in Japan without bringing great wealth in with you to acquire it.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

markharr wrote: August 16th, 2017, 9:36 pmOK now name a wealthy and racist western nation.
The USA. However, for the most part it is the poor parts of the US population who are racist. The wealthy or even just well-off neighborhoods in Alaska (yes, they do have some) are very welcoming regardless of race or religion. Same with the Front Range in Colorado.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

skmo wrote: August 16th, 2017, 10:30 pm
The USA. However, for the most part it is the poor parts of the US population who are racist. The wealthy or even just well-off neighborhoods in Alaska (yes, they do have some) are very welcoming regardless of race or religion. Same with the Front Range in Colorado.
Please define racism. The definition seems to change over time.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Fiannan wrote: August 16th, 2017, 11:23 pmPlease define racism. The definition seems to change over time.
I describe it as hatred or mistreatment of another person based solely because of their race. I agree that racism is much more likely in poor nations, states, or neighborhood which are poor. When a person is suffering, they want to find the reason they are because through our different kinds of media and communications, we see people living lives of luxury and selfish whim. When a person can't meet their basic needs without overwhelming effort on their part, and they see others who act completely frivolous and waste money like crazy, they often want to find someone to blame. Race is one of the easiest because it's one of the most visible.
Last edited by skmo on August 16th, 2017, 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Silver wrote: August 15th, 2017, 11:17 am
Arenera wrote: August 15th, 2017, 11:13 am
Mark wrote: August 15th, 2017, 9:50 am
"Sigh" Go read the eye witness accounts of what really went on in Charlottesville. Many in the black lives matter/antifa crowd were there solely to cause trouble with these white nationalists types. They wanted to start a riot. They succeeded. Read the facts as they really happened instead of buying into the manipulation and throwing out insults and barbs Arenera. I am a constitutional conservative. I believe in freedom and liberty and God given rights. I also don't believe everything the media tells me to believe. I'm funny that way..
Why so testy? I asked if you were alt-right, you said you are a Constitutinal Conservative. Is that like Tea Party?

Where do you get your news? Even Fox, the most fairest of all, does fake news while harassing the women that work there.

Remember, Trump is a short feather.
Where do you get yours? Is there a 100% spin-free news channel left in this corrupt world of ours?
It's called prayer and meditation.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Fiannan wrote: August 16th, 2017, 1:38 pm
trump a racist, huh.jpg
trump a racist, huh.jpg (37.97 KiB) Viewed 1005 times
It's because of the same reason they forgot that Reagan was a democrat. It doesn't fit their narrative, so they ignore it and hope others will, too.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

skmo wrote: August 16th, 2017, 10:25 pm
Japan. They're welcoming, they're friendly, and they're happy to play gracious hosts. If you're not a native born Japanese, And that does NOT include being a native born Ainu, you will not be able to gain any real power in Japan without bringing great wealth in with you to acquire it.

I wouldn't consider them western.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

skmo wrote: August 16th, 2017, 11:43 pm
Fiannan wrote: August 16th, 2017, 11:23 pmPlease define racism. The definition seems to change over time.
I describe it as hatred or mistreatment of another person based solely because of their race. I agree that racism is much more likely in poor nations, states, or neighborhood which are poor. When a person is suffering, they want to find the reason they are because through our different kinds of media and communications, we see people living lives of luxury and selfish whim. When a person can't meet their basic needs without overwhelming effort on their part, and they see others who act completely frivolous and waste money like crazy, they often want to find someone to blame. Race is one of the easiest because it's one of the most visible.
I found this racism heatmap developed by google. It's based on the geographic areas that most frequently enter racist terms into search engines. It's probably fairly accurate given the fact that nobody will admit in person to being racist but will let their real thoughts flow over what they assume to be an anonymous internet connection.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... a0785d1cc3

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

markharr wrote: August 17th, 2017, 7:23 am
I found this racism heatmap developed by google. It's based on the geographic areas that most frequently enter racist terms into search engines. It's probably fairly accurate given the fact that nobody will admit in person to being racist but will let their real thoughts flow over what they assume to be an anonymous internet connection.

Fake news. So what if someone is searching for rap sings which use those terms quite frequently? Might be interesting to study that variable.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Fiannan wrote: August 17th, 2017, 7:35 am
markharr wrote: August 17th, 2017, 7:23 am

Fake news. So what if someone is searching for rap sings which use those terms quite frequently? Might be interesting to study that variable.
This comment made my day. =))

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... ville.html

Agent provocateurs? Gee how surprising.. :ymparty:

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Mark wrote: August 17th, 2017, 9:25 am http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... ville.html

Agent provocateurs? Gee how surprising.. :ymparty:
In case you miss my other topic, a company who gets paid, PAID to create protests put out a call for actors in the Charlotte area the week of the violence.
Craigslist Actors.jpg
Craigslist Actors.jpg (129.3 KiB) Viewed 862 times

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

Mark wrote: August 15th, 2017, 9:11 am Notice how the narrative has been established and pushed by the media and the politicians? Read this KSL Article closely. Don't you dare even hint to the fact that it was also the black lives matter/ antifa crowd that shoulders just as much if not more of the blame for these riots. No it's all those dirty filthy white nationalist neo nazi types that are solely responsible for stirring the pot of violence and social injustice. They are the only bogeymen we need to stamp out. Nobody to blame here but them.

As a side note look at the picture in the KSL article of the lady carrying a black lives matter sign. Is that THE Kate Kelly of Ordain Women fame? Figures. Professional pot stirrer to the rescue.The populace are herded around like a bunch of sheep by manipulative media and political whores. Dont get all the facts. Don't stray from the narrative we give you. We will tell you what to think and how to react. Otherwise if you dare even so much as to breathe an alternative storyline based on the facts we will destroy you and paint you in the worst possible light as rascist scum. Divide and conquer baby. It is SUCH manipulation. :ymsick:

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=45415534&nid=1 ... e-violence

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... ville.html
:ymapplause:

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

I was thinking about these race riots and internal strife and decided to pull out my old copy of Crowthers Prophesy- Key To The Future book. In reading the Chapter about Internal Wars and the Collapse of the US Govt he quotes many of the early Prophets beginning with Joseph who by revelation and vision saw this scene of bloodshed and terror that would eventually come to this country unless repentance was practiced. Well buckle up because it looks like these race riots are just a small portion of what we have in store for us. It is not a pretty site to behold. And I don't see a lot of national repentance going on. Neighborhoods and cities will be under siege. Mobocracy will rule the day. The Govt will collapse under the strain of this internal conflict. Persecution will be abundant. Especially directed at the Saints. I knew I should have buried that book in the storage shed. It is interrupting my zen...

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

I shared this elsewhere, but I recommend spreading this one far and wide - let the people see who they are villainizing:
I have fought against the people of the North because I believed they were seeking to wrest from the South its dearest rights. But I have never cherished toward them bitter or vindictive feelings, and I have never seen the day when I did not pray for them.
- Robert E. Lee
More to the point, may we adopt this same sentiment when dealing with the destructive people trying to erase history.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

Most of the agitators at that march were there for the money, they could care less about a guy in a funny white hat, but the media makes it looks as people are fed up and we have this big race issue and the country is full of white Nazi racists. And everyone of course falls for it. Now we are taking down monuments and statues and everything is chaotic. Mission accomplished.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

markharr wrote: August 16th, 2017, 8:58 am
Fiannan wrote: August 16th, 2017, 8:39 am You know, Mitt Romney has weighed in. Thoughts?

https://twitter.com/MittRomney/status/8 ... F807861%2F
My first thought is regret for having voted for him. There is a racism problem in this country on both sides. One side is not innocent of it. In this particular case white supremacists initiated it, but there have been recent cases of it being initiated by the other side.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/ ... e-student/

This finger pointing isn't solving the racial divide in this country. The only thing that is going to solve it is self reflection from both sides.

I also don't believe that it's as large of a problem as we are being told it is. This incident was a small vocal minority. The vast majority of Americans are tolerant of other races.
The biggest political mistake I've made in the last 20 years was voting for Mitt Romney. This statement from him confirms how truly clueless he is. Sad.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Mark wrote: August 17th, 2017, 9:13 pm I was thinking about these race riots and internal strife and decided to pull out my old copy of Crowthers Prophesy- Key To The Future book. In reading the Chapter about Internal Wars and the Collapse of the US Govt he quotes many of the early Prophets beginning with Joseph who by revelation and vision saw this scene of bloodshed and terror that would eventually come to this country unless repentance was practiced. Well buckle up because it looks like these race riots are just a small portion of what we have in store for us. It is not a pretty site to behold. And I don't see a lot of national repentance going on. Neighborhoods and cities will be under siege. Mobocracy will rule the day. The Govt will collapse under the strain of this internal conflict. Persecution will be abundant. Especially directed at the Saints. I knew I should have buried that book in the storage shed. It is interrupting my zen...

Predictive programing?

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

WAKE UP, people! Alt-Left and Alt-Right are run by the same forces…the goal is “divide and conquer”

Post by Army Of Truth »

WAKE UP, people! Alt-Left and Alt-Right are run by the same forces… the goal is “divide and conquer”

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-16-w ... nquer.html
We’re all being played. The so-called “Alt-Left” and “Alt-Right” are all rooted in elaborate, deadly street theater being played out on the national stage with real consequences (such as killing innocents on camera).

If you have been swept up into the engineered hatred of all this, you’ve been suckered by the globalists who are running this entire show. In truth, most people in America aren’t filled with hatred for others of different skin color, races, religions or genders. Most people just want to get along. But the goal of the Alt-Left and Alt-Right movements is to divide and conquer America through hatred and media lies that push false narratives for political gain.

As evidence of all this, note that Jason Kessler, the organizer of the Charlottesville event, actually worked for Obama and the Occupy movement just a few months ago. This man is a professional activist and social engineer who whips up big events on the world’s stage in order to achieve highly visible outcomes that can be seized by the mainstream media to condemn Trump supporters by labeling them all racists and “KKK.”

Much of the organized Left is funded either directly or indirectly by George Soros, the same radical left-wing operator who undercut freedom and liberty across numerous European countries. He’s the funding source behind ThinkProgress and 200+ other radical left-wing groups that constantly lie, defame and smear conservatives in order to sow hatred and division. Radical Alt-Right groups, similarly, are led by operatives who are very often working directly for the CIA and FBI. Nearly all the KKK racism you see on the news is contrived, elaborate theater carried out by these operatives. Some of the racism is real, however, as actual racists follow the “leadership” of the contrived KKK social engineers who are merely acting. (The KKK, by the way, was founded and run by Democrats.)

Case in point: Read this article: Racism RIGGED by A&E: KKK “documentary” was entirely scripted; A&E provided Nazi flags and wooden crosses to burn; actors paid cash to say “ni@@er” on camera which reminds us:

The KKK leaders who were interviewed by Variety detailed how they were wooed with promises the program would capture the truth about life in the organization; encouraged not to file taxes on cash payments for agreeing to participate in the filming; presented with pre-scripted fictional story scenarios; instructed what to say on camera; asked to misrepresent their actual identities, motivations and relationships with others, and re-enacted camera shoots repeatedly until the production team was satisfied.

The production team even paid for material and equipment to construct and burn wooden crosses and Nazi swastikas, according to multiple sources including Richard Nichols, who is one of the featured subjects of the documentary series as the Grand Dragon of a KKK cell known as the Tennessee White Knights of the Invisible Empire. He also said he was encouraged by a producer to use the epithet “nigger” in interviews.

“We were betrayed by the producers and A&E,” said Nichols. “It was all made up—pretty much everything we said and did was fake and because that is what the film people told us to do and say.”

Meanwhile, the media is using the hatred and division to try to dethrone President Trump, and Antifa is using the chaos to push for its goal to terrorize America while overthrowing the government and installing communism. This has all happened before in Mao’s communist Cultural Revolution that mass-murdered liberty-oriented Chinese citizens to install a communist dictatorship that continues to this day.

Don’t be suckered into the emotional puppetry. You are all being played by the powers that be. You are nothing more than a pawn in their script. I say #ExitTheScript and rise above the programmed hatred and media lies that are attempting to divide and conquer America.
This is how communism erases history. Especially the history of our united states of America and our Constitution. Once erased, they can much more easily replace it with communism. X(

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Below is an article by Wayne Root, author of “Angry White Male”. Does a good job in explaining the Trump phenomenon and how it has nothing to do with racism. He is right on the money IMHO, and what he says about Trump rallies, echoes my experience.
Charlottesville, Trump and “Angry White Males” from: http://investmentwatchblog.com/charlott ... ite-males/
by IWB · Published August 17, 2017 · Updated August 17, 2017

by Wayne Root

I’m going to tackle the ten-ton elephant in the room. Charlottesville. What a disgrace. What a tragedy.

But what the hell does it have to do with President Donald Trump? The answer is nothing. Let me explain
I truly am the expert on what happened in Charlottesville, Virginia last weekend. Because I wrote the book- literally.

My 2016 book “Angry White Male” explained, analyzed and predicted the entire Trump phenomenon and election victory- when no one else saw it coming.

As a card-carrying S.O.B. (son of a butcher), I have a unique understanding of butchers, bakers and candlestick makers. I grew up in a blue-collar New York neighborhood of cops, firemen, nurses, mechanics, and small business owners.

I love the middle class and small business owners (who are America’s upper middle class). I understand them. I understand how important they are to the US economy.

Pew Research reports the American middle class is composed of four groups and all of them are predominantly white.

My book explained in detail why the middle class overwhelmingly supported Trump. It was titled “Angry White Male” simply because the American middle class is primarily white. And as a kid who grew up white, male and middle class, I have a unique understanding of the hopes, dreams and fears of that specific group.

Trump voters are NOT racist. I was opening speaker at all six Donald Trump campaign events in Las Vegas. I never saw or heard one instance of racism at any Trump event…nor at any of the hundreds of Tea Party events that I spoke at across America from 2009 to 2015.

The anger of white middle class Trump voters has nothing to do with racism…and everything to do with economics. It’s about financial survival, not race. The middle class is being targeted for extinction. It is being persecuted and wiped off the face of the earth by liberal/progressive/socialist economic policies.

The middle class and small business owners are not concerned with the color of anyone’s skin. They are concerned with big taxes, big regulations, big government, illegal immigration and using Obamacare, climate change, and government agencies like the EPA and the IRS to kill our jobs and redistribute our hard-earned income. Those are the reasons middle class voters are angry. Those are the reasons 63 million Americans chose Donald Trump. Not race.

We are fighting for our survival. We know liberal big government policies are destroying our jobs, incomes, assets, opportunity and mobility. We know liberal big government policies are killing the American Dream. We see that our kids are being left behind. And we know giving government more power and money will make it worse.

We are screaming for help. We voted for Donald Trump out of self-defense.

But the groups marching in Charlottesville last weekend were not Republican, conservative, or “Trump voters.”

They were KKK white supremacists and extremists. Those kinds of people are nutcases. As my butcher dad would say, “They have a screw loose.” Anyone who marches at night, in the South, with torches, is clearly mentally ill and dangerous to all of us- including Trump voters.

But what the hell does all of that have to do with President Trump? Or 63 million Trump voters?

Trump didn’t endorse them- although that’s certainly what the media wants us to believe. Trump didn’t apologize for them. Trump just pointed out that extremism on both sides is unacceptable. That hate on both sides is unacceptable. That racism on both sides is unacceptable. And that if the leftist marchers were in fact carrying deadly weapons (such as baseball bats, blowtorches and soda cans filled with concrete) they were to blame too.
Does pointing that out make someone a Neo Nazi?

Because neither Obama nor Hillary were ever blamed by the mainstream media for violence coming from leftist groups like antifa or Black Lives Matter. Neither Obama nor Hillary were ever blamed for disgusting signs displayed at leftist events. Neither were blamed for the disgraceful things said at those leftist events. People chanted “death to pigs” (police) and “death to Israel” at leftist events all the time. Yet the media never blamed Obama or Hillary.

Not only were they not blamed for what extreme left activists said or did…but I never saw the media blame Obama for not condemning the radical, extreme and disgusting things done and said at those protests.

Many of my friends are cops. They saw it all. They couldn’t believe that leftist activists wanted to murder cops, Jews, and…President Trump. They say those things openly. They have signs saying it. Yet no Democrat leader ever condemned them for their foul-mouthed behavior, threats of violence, or racism.

And isn’t it remarkable, the media never said a word. No blame for Obama. No blame for Hillary. No blame for Bernie for not condemning leftist extremism.

By the way, I’m Jewish. The KKK hates too. They want to kill me just as much as any black American. Like I said, they are sick in the head. The people marching in Charlottesville were a combination of brainless and toothless. They are missing a chromosome.

But they have nothing to do with me. Yes, I’m a Trump supporter. The KKK and Neo Nazi battle is not our battle. I’m not on their team. Their racist anger has nothing to do with typical middle class Trump voters’ anger at taxes, regulations, lax illegal immigration laws, big government and the IRS.
That small crowd of demented losers marching in Charlottesville had nothing to do with President Trump’s victory.

Any attempt by the biased liberal media to tie a KKK march in Charlottesville with Trump and 63 million Trump voters is pure fraud and misrepresentation.

And then there was President Trump’s response Charlottesville- and the media headlines excoriating him for criticizing extremism on both sides.
We’ve all witnessed hundreds of examples of hate, racism and violence by the left since Trump’s election. We’ve seen leftist groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter chant about hate and death to Trump, police officers, Republicans, conservatives and Jews in Israel. Heck, we’ve seen half of Hollywood begging for Trump’s assassination.

Don’t you think President Trump has seen and heard all these death threats?

Why should extremists on the left get a pass? Why shouldn’t President Trump (the man they threaten to murder) be allowed to point out that there are bad people on both sides?

On Twitter and Facebook, liberals by the thousands (per minute) threaten the assassination of Trump. Yet the President isn’t allowed to point out the terrible extremism on both sides? The terrible divide on both sides? The terrible behavior on both sides? Why not?

Now we’ve seen one incident of extremism and violence from a group supposedly on the right. It’s the first one I’ve seen, or heard of. And I study news for a living. I’d argue the KKK isn’t on “the right.” They aren’t a political group. They are a hate group. They are mentally ill. Like many violent leftist demonstrators, they desperately need a straight-jacket, rubber room and a hug from mommy.

To point that out, is not an endorsement of the KKK.

Donald Trump’s response was 100% correct. Hate, racism and violence on either side- left or right- is heinous and unacceptable. There is nothing wrong with that.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

"This is how communism erases history. Especially the history of our united states of America and our Constitution. Once erased, they can much more easily replace it with communism."

Remember in the last days the people wont see the secret combinations and the evil agendas to take freedoms and create chaos, they will be suckered into losing their freedoms and it is happening. Like I said, those people at that march dont even know what a freakin Nazi is. They were paid to "act".

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

larsenb wrote: August 18th, 2017, 9:50 am
markharr wrote: August 16th, 2017, 8:58 am
Fiannan wrote: August 16th, 2017, 8:39 am You know, Mitt Romney has weighed in. Thoughts?

https://twitter.com/MittRomney/status/8 ... F807861%2F
My first thought is regret for having voted for him. There is a racism problem in this country on both sides. One side is not innocent of it. In this particular case white supremacists initiated it, but there have been recent cases of it being initiated by the other side.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/ ... e-student/

This finger pointing isn't solving the racial divide in this country. The only thing that is going to solve it is self reflection from both sides.

I also don't believe that it's as large of a problem as we are being told it is. This incident was a small vocal minority. The vast majority of Americans are tolerant of other races.
The biggest political mistake I've made in the last 20 years was voting for Mitt Romney. This statement from him confirms how truly clueless he is. Sad.

Look at all the Rino pukes rushing to condemn trump for daring to expose the Soros paid leftists anarchists. Romney is a piece of work. I could use other descriptive terms but I'm LDS.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/18/mitt-ro ... ction.html

"He should address the American people, acknowledge that he was wrong, apologize," Romney wrote. "State forcefully and unequivocally that racists are 100% to blame for the murder and violence in Charlottesville. Testify that there is no conceivable comparison or moral equivalency between the Nazis — who brutally murdered millions of Jews and who hundreds of thousands of Americans gave their lives to defeat — and the counter-protestors who were outraged to see fools parading the Nazi flag, Nazi armband and Nazi salute."
Last edited by Mark on August 18th, 2017, 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Romney is a piece of work. I could use other descriptive terms but I'm LDS.
Mormons and non-Mormons alike in my social media have been using the word ypu are implying in describing Romney. At least Mitt is uniting people. ;)

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Gage wrote: August 18th, 2017, 10:24 am "This is how communism erases history. Especially the history of our united states of America and our Constitution. Once erased, they can much more easily replace it with communism."

Remember in the last days the people wont see the secret combinations and the evil agendas to take freedoms and create chaos, they will be suckered into losing their freedoms and it is happening. Like I said, those people at that march dont even know what a freakin Nazi is. They were paid to "act".
They coming for Jefferson, Lincoln and Washington next. Then they will come for Brigham Young and Joseph Smith.