Will Trump resign or be impeached before the end of his first term?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Resign
10%
Impeached
19%
Meet an unfortunate end
25%
None of the above
46%

Total votes: 69
I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

I work with an individual who hates Trump with a passion. He's convinced the President will be impeached or resign by the end of next month and we have a bet running on it. Given the unrelenting attacks from the media and the left, and also the problems of Trump's own making, I am curious as to how many on here think anything along those lines will happen before the end of his first term.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Will Trump resign or be impeached before the end of his first term?

Post by Silver »

I've already opined that given his narcissistic tendencies, Trump won't last because he can't stand the criticism he gets. I voted "resign."

2EstablishZion
captain of 100

Post by 2EstablishZion »

I think the likely outcome for his first term are, in descending order:

Completes first term
Resigns
Assassination
Death by natural causes
Impeachment

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Anyone who hates Trump is racist...against orange people.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Jonesy1982 wrote: May 19th, 2017, 9:38 am Anyone who hates Trump is racist...against orange people.
Haha

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Anyways, if Trump really is part of the establishment, you'd think the establishment would want to keep him in as long as possible so people will turn ever more against nationalism or conservatism. I'm not sure if turning it over to Pence would be a likely move for the establishment. Seems like a decent guy that both sides could like.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

kittycat51 wrote: May 19th, 2017, 9:46 am Ezra's Eagle anyone? http://thelost10tribes.com/?page_id=33
a definite possibility.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Silver wrote: May 19th, 2017, 5:46 am I've already opined that given his narcissistic tendencies, Trump won't last because he can't stand the criticism he gets. I voted "resign."
I think he'll stay in for the sole purpose of irritating you :ymparty:

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

I didn't vote for Trump , but everyone needs to just let go so the country can prosper. Obama ruined the economy and it is already coming back. I think that is better than nothing.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote: May 19th, 2017, 5:37 am I work with an individual who hates Trump with a passion. He's convinced the President will be impeached or resign by the end of next month and we have a bet running on it. Given the unrelenting attacks from the media and the left, and also the problems of Trump's own making, I am curious as to how many on here think anything along those lines will happen before the end of his first term.
I have to admit that Trump is proving to be a bigger buffoon than I had ever imagined. He will probably croak before his term is up.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

I won't make a prediction about his entire term since I don't know new events might happen.

But based upon what has currently been revealed, he won't be impeached. Nothing illegal or below board has been revealed so far. Unwise, perhaps, but nothing more.

I am also not certain he is acting as a buffoon. I feel that he is acting as an enterpeneur/venture capitalist. He fired Comey as he would fire an employee. He got tired of him and canned him. I don't think he is used to the political aspects of what he does. He is not good at political messaging, as he is constantly leaving his spokespeople out to dry. Hard to keep up morale when you are doing stuff like that.

But so far the allegations against him are 1. He revealed some sensitive information to Russia and 2. He may have asked Comey if he could stop the investigation. None of this is any big deal at all. in fact, it is part of everyday politics. It is only getting play because it is Trump. Anyone else and you wouldn't even know it happened.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

The wicked get louder as they ripen in their iniquity. It's almost humorous, but mostly obnoxious, to watch the leftist and the media kick and scream about Trump but they are only hurting themselves since they are constantly making mountains of molehills. I think assassination attempts are far more likely than impeachment, since they don't have anything close to justify an impeachment.

I feel like Hillary was stopped due to the prayers of the Righteous ...

Hillary is pure concentrated corrupt evil. Whatever you feel about Trump, he is a kitten in comparison. Don't let the hysteria of the left and the wicked catalyze (is that a real tense of catalyst?) your opinions of him. He is a rich man who has gotten away with saying whatever he feels like without any accountability - being able to say A, B, C, D - all of which contradict and then selectively choose which one he actually meant at any given time because he could. Now he's President. Could this flaw lead to impeachment? Sure. If the leftists and the media could pace themselves, then this likelihood would be much greater, but the idjits are shooting themselves in their feet as they scream every time Trump takes a second scoop.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

I believe Pres Trump has a vested interest in America, I don't care what the crybabies say, they should be ashamed of themselves, losers.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

alaris wrote: May 19th, 2017, 12:36 pm The wicked get louder as they ripen in their iniquity. It's almost humorous, but mostly obnoxious, to watch the leftist and the media kick and scream about Trump but they are only hurting themselves since they are constantly making mountains of molehills. I think assassination attempts are far more likely than impeachment, since they don't have anything close to justify an impeachment.

Hillary is pure concentrated corrupt evil. Whatever you feel about Trump, he is a kitten in comparison. Don't let the hysteria of the left and the wicked catalyze (is that a real tense of catalyst?) your opinions of him. He is a rich man who has gotten away with saying whatever he feels like without any accountability - being able to say A, B, C, D - all of which contradict and then selectively choose which one he actually meant at any given time because he could. Now he's President. Could this flaw lead to impeachment? Sure. If the leftists and the media could pace themselves, then this likelihood would be much greater, but the idjits are shooting themselves in their feet as they scream every time Trump takes a second scoop.

I'm thinking the SAME THING. God decided that it wasn't time to have America destroyed. Trump is new to the political game(s) and is very naive while Clinton knows a LOT about politics, enabling her to do some pretty shady stuff. And I bet that the next president or the one after that will be a very wicked one. I also believe that Obama is part of a secret combination(s). As for the prayers of the righteous; I bet my bottom dollar that not just the LDS prayed to God for help. I'm sure there were many more (Catholics, Protestants, Jewish), but like you said, the wicked tend to be more louder than ever. It's utterly noticeable...

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Z2100 wrote: May 19th, 2017, 4:41 pm I'm thinking the SAME THING. God decided that it wasn't time to have America destroyed. Trump is new to the political game(s) and is very naive while Clinton knows a LOT about politics, enabling her to do some pretty shady stuff. And I bet that the next president or the one after that will be a very wicked one. I also believe that Obama is part of a secret combination(s). As for the prayers of the righteous; I bet my bottom dollar that not just the LDS prayed to God for help. I'm sure there were many more (Catholics, Protestants, Jewish), but like you said, the wicked tend to be more louder than ever. It's utterly noticeable...
The behavior makes me think of when Moses banished Satan.
Moses 1:19 And now, when Moses had said these words, Satan cried with a loud voice, and ranted upon the earth, and commanded, saying: I am the Only Begotten, worship me.
20 And it came to pass that Moses began to fear exceedingly; and as he began to fear, he saw the bitterness of hell. Nevertheless, calling upon God, he received strength, and he commanded, saying: Depart from me, Satan, for this one God only will I worship, which is the God of glory.
21 And now Satan began to tremble, and the earth shook; and Moses received strength, and called upon God, saying: In the name of the Only Begotten, depart hence, Satan.
22 And it came to pass that Satan cried with a loud voice, with weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth; and he departed hence, even from the presence of Moses, that he beheld him not.
This explains the behavior of those who have listed to obey the spirit of the devil. The left calls for safe spaces yet all the riots seem to come from that same space.
Alma 3:26 And in one year were thousands and tens of thousands of souls sent to the eternal world, that they might reap their rewards according to their works, whether they were good or whether they were bad, to reap eternal happiness or eternal misery, according to the spirit which they listed to obey, whether it be a good spirit or a bad one.
27 For every man receiveth wages of him whom he listeth to obey, and this according to the words of the spirit of prophecy; therefore let it be according to the truth. And thus endeth the fifth year of the reign of the judges.

Talon65
captain of 10

Post by Talon65 »

kittycat51 wrote: May 19th, 2017, 9:46 am Ezra's Eagle anyone? http://thelost10tribes.com/?page_id=33
exactly my thought - if its true, he''ll be in Office 2 years max - guess we'll see...

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

There is a prophecy called Ezra's Eagle that describes Donald J. Trump as the man of the hour who turned the tide of the sinking United States of America...for a while.

This President, that was to come after Barack Hussein Obama, was to be a very different President than we have seen since 1929.

I do not think that Trump will resign. He doesn't seem like the type that will give up. So, the only 2 other options are impeachment or assassination. The Ezra's Eagle Prophecy details just these 2 options.

Trump will become a "Short Feather".

However, that is not unheard of in American history. John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon were both Short Feathers. The real problem comes from the next 6 Presidents of the United States, after Trump. Under these next 6 Presidents is when the real fireworks take place.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

The way things are going this seems totally plausible.

Irrelevant
captain of 100

Post by Irrelevant »

Jonesy1982 wrote: May 19th, 2017, 9:38 am Anyone who hates Trump is racist...against orange people.
Wonder why he ever left that chocolate factory...

Since the question asks "Will" rather than "Should" I had to say neither. Unlike some, I think his pride may end up keeping him in. I think he's much more apt to punish his perceived enemies than remove himself from office.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Irrelevant wrote: July 24th, 2017, 11:00 am

Since the question asks "Will" rather than "Should" I had to say neither. Unlike some, I think his pride may end up keeping him in. I think he's much more apt to punish his perceived enemies than remove himself from office.
Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
I've got another puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa doompadah dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

alaris wrote: May 19th, 2017, 12:36 pm The wicked get louder as they ripen in their iniquity. It's almost humorous, but mostly obnoxious, to watch the leftist and the media kick and scream about Trump but they are only hurting themselves since they are constantly making mountains of molehills. I think assassination attempts are far more likely than impeachment, since they don't have anything close to justify an impeachment.

What if the plan was to destroy America under Republican leadership?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

SmallFarm wrote: July 24th, 2017, 11:46 am

What if the plan was to destroy America under Republican leadership?
Winner!

Irrelevant
captain of 100

Post by Irrelevant »

Silver wrote: July 24th, 2017, 11:03 am
Irrelevant wrote: July 24th, 2017, 11:00 am

Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
I've got another puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa doompadah dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me
Who do you blame when your president's a brat
Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat?
Blaming the left is a lion of shame
You know exactly who's to blame:
The American voter!