"Trump Sends Emergency Message To Putin: “I May Not Live Through The Week”"

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Trump Sends Emergency Message To Putin: “I May Not Live Through The Week”"

Post by sushi_chef »

"An apocalyptic sounding Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that President Putin has just received an emergency personal message from President-elect Donald Trump that, in part, says “I may not live through week”, but adds, “If I do, I’ll get even with these bastards and everyone will win!” . [Note: Some....

This report further explains that by President-elect Trump including these two quotes in his emergency message to President Putin, he was, likewise, giving notice to the Federation of whom he was battling against—and whose currently accepted nomenclature is the CIA-led “Deep State”.

With President Obama just days ago having shockingly signed and order allowing the CIA to obtain and secretly release to the US propaganda “fake news” mainstream media all of President-elect Trump’s private phone calls, this report continues, his only secure source to communicate with President Putin was via this hand delivered emergency message, and as he (Trump) stated in this letter: “My enemies are all around me, I wish the American people knew the truth and how much I’m depending on them”.
"
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2210.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-B

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: "Trump Sends Emergency Message To Putin: “I May Not Live Through The Week”"

Post by Mark »

sushi_chef wrote:"An apocalyptic sounding Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that President Putin has just received an emergency personal message from President-elect Donald Trump that, in part, says “I may not live through week”, but adds, “If I do, I’ll get even with these bastards and everyone will win!” . [Note: Some....

This report further explains that by President-elect Trump including these two quotes in his emergency message to President Putin, he was, likewise, giving notice to the Federation of whom he was battling against—and whose currently accepted nomenclature is the CIA-led “Deep State”.

With President Obama just days ago having shockingly signed and order allowing the CIA to obtain and secretly release to the US propaganda “fake news” mainstream media all of President-elect Trump’s private phone calls, this report continues, his only secure source to communicate with President Putin was via this hand delivered emergency message, and as he (Trump) stated in this letter: “My enemies are all around me, I wish the American people knew the truth and how much I’m depending on them”.
"
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2210.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And speaking of fake and fabricated news.. =))

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

最低。もうこのでたらめを辞めてくれんかね。

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

probably to read\taste it as fiction/novel is one thing, imagination expanding exercise....

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

sushi_chef wrote:probably to read\taste it as fiction/novel is one thing, imagination expanding exercise....
そうか。あんたは自分がそういう評判でいいんだ。

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Must be ever so interesting to live in Sushi chef's world.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

kinda boring, isnt it, without soocchas, thanks for that spice, sometimes.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

If you need spice, go to the grocery store.
spices.jpg
spices.jpg (54.48 KiB) Viewed 766 times

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

In defense of Sushi, Don't you think with all of the hate that exists towards Trump that he isn't worried for his own life to some extent? There is always some 'threat' for being a President but I believe that it is way worse for Trump.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

divide & conquer thing is centuries/millenia old tactics....probably for ww3, christiandom vs moslem world, russia & usa tie might have been planned/executed along with d&c in usa soil locally....

thought interesting some comments from,
"
said the Kremlin spokesman...
“You know Putin and Kissinger are linked by old ties—they are constantly communicating, using opportunities to chat,” Peskov said. “It is very important for Putin to maintain this possibility to discuss the leading global issues of the moment and exchange opinions on future developments.”

Duff argues that Trump's 'Russian ties' are << more Israeli than Russian >> with Vladimir Putin himself in deadly fear of them

And that, in general

<< Today’s conspiracy theories are engineered to obscure & dilute the historical context that would allow people to correctly identify their enemy, the guiding hand behind the evil schemes. Wikileaks, Facebook, Google, Wikipedia, 'Fake News', they all exist to obscure and dilute real knowledge. >>
"
http://aanirfan.blogspot.jp/2017/01/kis ... mment-form" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;