Ayurveda

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
SAM
captain of 100

Ayurveda

Post by SAM »

Bella, or anyone else knowledgeable in the occult, alternative medicine, etc, have you heard of ayurveda? Someone recently explained it to me. I like the holistic approach it takes, in that many medical problems we have are symptoms of an imbalance in our bodily functions and the body needs to be treated holistically. However, it seems it could have some element of the occult in it. From my quick research, I know it's tied to ancient eastern philosophies and employs things such and yoga (which, by the way, I love as a form of exercise, but understand how dangerous it could become if the philosophy behind it is applied) as part of its approach. I am just wondering if anyone knows more about this. It was really fascinating to hear about, but so are so many new age and occult philosophies. Just trying to get more info here.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Re: Ayurveda

Post by pritchet1 »

More than what is here?
Ayurveda

SAM
captain of 100

Post by SAM »

pritchet1 wrote:More than what is here?
Ayurveda
Well, yes. I love wikipedia and I did read that, but I like to get as much info as possible, so if others have more than this, I'd love to hear.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Interesting that if you phoneticize it you get Eye yer vida or "I your life".

I hope you read the danger section on Wikipedia about the heavy metal toxins in the herbals that were used in the US.

All medicinals and doctoring started out from mixing herbs, etc.

Rosabella
captain of 1,000

Post by Rosabella »

Ayurveda

These are two quite good articles on Ayurveda that put it in its true perspective.

http://www.inplainsite.org/html/ayurveda.html

http://www.ayurvediccure.com/ayurveda_a ... istory.htm

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi the founder of TM and the spiritual guru of the Beatles is a key player in making this from of healing popular and being brought to the public.

Deepak Chopra a leading occultist uses this in his practice and his one of its primary promoters. It is not based on typical understandings of science. It is based on the power of the “Divine Within” and “Self-Realization” “God Within” “I am God” to cure the illnesses.

Ayurveda is also known as the “Mother of Healings”.

It also said to be coming form Ancient wisdom in which part of a spiritual tradition of a “Universal Religion” before it was written down in texts.

“The knowledge of Ayurveda is believed to be of Divine origin and was communicated to the saints and sages of India who received its wisdom through deep meditation.”

The occult teaches that there has always been a “Universal Religion” or “Ancient Wisdom” (the Occult) since the beginning of time that the information is acquired via meditation and through initiations from Master to Pupil with secret oaths. This is not wisdom from Father but is said by occultist to be the wisdom of the “Masters of Wisdom” which they say includes Lucifer as the God of this planet. These Ascended Masters are the great teachers of man. They are also called angels and they say they fell to earth to help mankind evolve. We know them better as demons.

Deepak Chopra teaches all the occult doctrines and is close friends with the rest of the leading occultists of today.

If you want more information on Deepak Chopra and the other occultist beliefs I have written quite a bit on my blog about him and one of his many movements called I take the vow. “The Spiritual Conspiracy and I Take the Vow” If you read that full article it will put in perspective their ultimate goals for a one world order and religion. Including their admitting that Lucifer is the one to give the final initiation into the new age.

I would stay far away from Ayurveda due to all of its history and the fact that the occult is promots it heavily. From what I have seen it does merely contain occult ideas, but is occult at its core.

Please read the websites given and my blog if you are considering participating in this “Ancient” religious practice.

SAM
captain of 100

Post by SAM »

Thanks for the info. I wasn't really seriously into trying it out, just curious about it. I am trying to find more natural, holistic ways of curing, ways that would align with the WoW. I was pretty sure ayurveda wasn't it, but I thought others might have more info. I noticed some things about it that seemed pretty occult from what you have described earlier in your posts, but I wanted to see if my assumptions were right. Seems like they are. Thanks, both of you, for posting back. It is amazing, Bella, now that you've called my attention to the occult, to recognize how ubiquitous it is.

Rosabella
captain of 1,000

Post by Rosabella »

chicafoom

I could tell you were not "seriously into trying it out" you were looking to understand it better because you saw some occult things in it. My last line really was not meant for you. It was just a statement of if anyone was looking to "considering participating in this “Ancient” religious practice" to check out the websites I had listed. I should have made that more clear. It was just a generic statement.

You are so right about the new age occult being so ubiquitous. It is everywhere. Once you know even just some of the key words you realize you are surrounded on all sides by them. The more you learn the different aspects the more you see them. They have infested everything. It all looks so sweet and not connected, but you find out that they are all interconnected and come from the same original sources it really gets eye opening. When you track these many "new age" ideas back to the source it always goes right back to the occult that has Lucifer as the God of the planet. It is shocking. That is why I suggest people read a couple of books that are free online. http://www.reinventingjesuschrist.comand 2 books from http://www.cumbey.blogspot.com. They really give you an overview so that you can reconizes these things far better and see how they are part of the NWO. The occult is the head of the New World Order for they get their order directly from Lucifer and are the same people in the political agenda side.

catherinemacdoff
Hi, I'm new.

Post by catherinemacdoff »

Yes, I have heard about ayurveda medicine. It is very effective and worldwide known. You can know more by visiting its retreat center or searching on internet.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

Rosabella wrote: April 13th, 2009, 3:34 am chicafoom

You are so right about the new age occult being so ubiquitous. It is everywhere. Once you know even just some of the key words you realize you are surrounded on all sides by them. The more you learn the different aspects the more you see them. They have infested everything. It all looks so sweet and not connected, but you find out that they are all interconnected and come from the same original sources it really gets eye opening.

Over the years I have begun to see how many things in my childhood (mostly from school friends) were occultish and I never really noticed until adulthood. These are things passed kid to kid, but who started it?

The promises we made? Pinky promises seem like a token of some sort. And I can't remember the whole poem, but something about "Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye, etc." How did no adult jump in and say: NO! ? Probably because they did the same thing as kids and didn't even think of it as anything but kids being kids.

We'd even see such things in the cartoons we watched.

I won't go into details, but sleepovers always had occult activities and scary movies. (No sleepovers for my kids, also homeschool!)

And it is obviously worse today with so many of my LDS friends getting sucked into occult behaviors and groups without evening seeing them for what they are. I am not fan of Western Medicine, but I can't say the Ancient and Eastern Healings are any better.

I think I'll stick with healthy food, herbs and priesthood.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

Rosabella wrote: April 13th, 2009, 3:34 am
http://www.reinventingjesuschrist.com

That link goes to some sort of tech website. :(

I would love the correct website if it still exists.

passionflower
captain of 1,000

Post by passionflower »

A sister in my ward told me that once she had been diagnosed with cervical cancer. She was living in southern California at the time and found an Ayurvedic practictioner in Los Angeles. He gave her some kind of diet to follow and I don't know what else.

Anyway, she completely recovered and became cancer free.

Never tried it myself.

fortheloveofnature
Hi, I'm new.

Post by fortheloveofnature »

Hi. I am LDS and I am actually studying to be an Ayurvedic Practitioner. Though there are teachings in it that I don't particularly agree with in the religious aspect, I can certainly see how the philosophy works when I use my God and Savior in things such as meditation. The Ayurvedic life is very spiritual and "my body is a temple" oriented. Yes they believe a bit different when it comes to the fundamentals of the church, however the basic is the same. Be of good moral character, find God within you, practice love and kindness to all things. It is very deep in concept. Ayurveda has been around for over 5000 years. Healing is using food, herbs, meditation, yoga, prayer, among other things. My favorite quote about Ayurveda is an Ayurvedic Proverb that states, "When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need."

According to Ayurveda we all have doshas. A Prikriti (born) and Vikriti (imbalanced over time). These imbalances are what cause our bodies to act up as well as our minds and eventually cause disease. This is how your specific body works. We were all created on God's image but we are all equally unique. It is by practicing a sattvic lifestyle we can live a righteous, healthier life and return to God the Father. Yes, it talks about energy and fire etc. For instance jathragni is your digestive fire, western medicine has now become big on what we call the microbiome. Ayurveda already knew of the microbiome as it has the different digestive fires it teaches about. The use of herbs and spices for healing has been around since day one. No chemicals were put into foods we eat and we assume Adam and Eve didn't have pharmaceuticals, correct? I have always been interested in herbs and such and when I had cancer I began a deeper journey into understanding what God gave us here on earth to use. Everything has a purpose. For example, when eating foods that are purple they have constituents which help the brain function. It has done some amazing things for me even though I choose to use my faith in relation to their teachings. I hope this helps a little.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Two things worth pointing out:

Much of it is indeed occultic and therefore not suitable for Christians.

They also recommend drinking cow piss. Or sometimes your own. No thanks! (Hindus think cows are divine beings.)

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Niemand wrote: October 13th, 2021, 1:44 am Two things worth pointing out:

Much of it is indeed occultic and therefore not suitable for Christians.

They also recommend drinking cow piss. Or sometimes your own. No thanks! (Hindus think cows are divine beings.)
I'll remember this to help me kick my Mountain Dew addition. It is addicting but yeah it definitely tastes like ............ you describe.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

I miss Rosabella!!! She had some rockin' good insights on the new age that I still rely on...