Putin tells America to turn back to Christ.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Putin tells America to turn back to Christ.

Post by Fiannan »

I realize taht many people even on this forum drink from the MSM corporate Kool-aid and in regards to Russia and Putin but the man is more committed to God and freedom than the likes of the leadership of either political party and Obama.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014 ... ian-Values" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Valiance
captain of 100

Re: Putin tells America to turn back to Christ.

Post by Valiance »

I hate to burst your bubble Fiannan, but Putin telling America to return to Christ is the equivalent of Genghis Khan giving his people a speech on compassion and peace.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Valiance wrote:I hate to burst your bubble Fiannan, but Putin telling America to return to Christ is the equivalent of Genghis Khan giving his people a speech on compassion and peace.
Yeah, just keep telling yourself that. How's the lineup on MSNBC this season?

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

http://barracudabrigade.blogspot.se/201 ... -west.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Valiance
captain of 100

Post by Valiance »

Fiannan wrote:Image

http://barracudabrigade.blogspot.se/201 ... -west.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.lds.org/scriptures/nt/matt/7?lang=eng
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

braingrunt
captain of 1,000

Post by braingrunt »

Valiance wrote:I hate to burst your bubble Fiannan, but Putin telling America to return to Christ is the equivalent of Genghis Khan giving his people a speech on compassion and peace.
Except for one important difference: as far as we know Genghis khan never gave such a speech.

Matthew.B
captain of 100

Post by Matthew.B »

I'm hesitant when I read that "Russia has adopted new laws that... and criminalizes the insulting of religious sensibilities". I haven't been following the news lately-- too much going on in my personal life to follow it too closely-- but I am worried about the possibilities of religious fanaticism gaining prominence in Russia. I don't know much about Putin or his past (some say he was involved in murderous KGB operations; I really don't know) or the political climate in Russia, so I don't know if his speech is hypocrisy or not.

I do know that Putin is right that America has turned its back on God.

Sariel
captain of 100

Post by Sariel »

Most likely political.

Valiance
captain of 100

Post by Valiance »

braingrunt wrote:
Except for one important difference: as far as we know Genghis khan never gave such a speech.
If he would have, who would have bought it? Let me put it another way... it's the same thing as Obama running around the country giving press conferences and speeches about the importance of abiding by the Constitution. See the problem?

Valiance
captain of 100

Post by Valiance »

Matthew.B wrote:I do know that Putin is right that America has turned its back on God.
I wouldn't say the whole country has... government for sure and maybe 50% of the population as well, but there are still a lot of good people in this nation who I would be more than happy to fight for or die for if it ever came to that. It's the other 50% that need to be cleansed, humbled and brought to their knees.

deep water
captain of 1,000

Post by deep water »

V; 90% of the voters in Utah voted for bush cheney. Your estimate of 50% is way off bro.

lemuel
Operating Thetan

Post by lemuel »

Putin is just trolling us here. No one considers him a man of faith.

deep water
captain of 1,000

Post by deep water »

Is the A.C. showing its ugly face, or is it a Saul or Samuel ???

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Reagan praised Chrisitan values and I am sure there were those who called it political. Obama has been kind to Islam and I am sure there are those who quesiton his core values as well.

Putin is trying to get an important point across and it drives the NWO crazy.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Valiance wrote:
Matthew.B wrote:I do know that Putin is right that America has turned its back on God.
I wouldn't say the whole country has... government for sure and maybe 50% of the population as well, but there are still a lot of good people in this nation who I would be more than happy to fight for or die for if it ever came to that. It's the other 50% that need to be cleansed, humbled and brought to their knees.
Well, as Samuel the Lamanite is famous for saying, " 14 But behold, it is for the righteous’ sake that it is spared. But behold, the time cometh, saith the Lord, that when ye shall cast out the righteous from among you, then shall ye be aripe for destruction; yea, wo be unto this great city, because of the wickedness and abominations which are in her." (Helaman 13:14)

I honestly believe that this rule always applies. If there really is no decent person, or a genuine extermination of what is decent going on, well, the GAS would be pretty much around the corner.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Matthew.B wrote:I'm hesitant when I read that "Russia has adopted new laws that... and criminalizes the insulting of religious sensibilities". I haven't been following the news lately-- too much going on in my personal life to follow it too closely-- but I am worried about the possibilities of religious fanaticism gaining prominence in Russia. I don't know much about Putin or his past (some say he was involved in murderous KGB operations; I really don't know) or the political climate in Russia, so I don't know if his speech is hypocrisy or not.

I do know that Putin is right that America has turned its back on God.
That is an important point, extreme religious fanaticism and extreme secular fanaticism are perhaps equally as dangerous.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Putin worked for the KGB...Bush was the head of the CIA. Just saying.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Left hand and right hand pull opposite ways to tear paper, yet their goal is unified.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Genghis Khan giving his people a speech on compassion and peace.

Genghis Khan did say regarding the nations he overthrew, "If you had not been evil doers, God would have protected you from invasion."

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Fiannan wrote:Putin worked for the KGB...Bush was the head of the CIA. Just saying.
The older Bush was once head of the CIA, GWB was a frat boy.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Fiannan wrote:Reagan praised Chrisitan values and I am sure there were those who called it political. Obama has been kind to Islam and I am sure there are those who quesiton his core values as well.

Putin is trying to get an important point across and it drives the NWO crazy.
Not just Christianity, he appointed members of the church to his cabinet. He visited and talked with GBH as well, IIRC.

Matthew.B
captain of 100

Post by Matthew.B »

SmallFarm wrote:Left hand and right hand pull opposite ways to tear paper, yet their goal is unified.
Dude... My head just, like, exploded. Nice.