BLOOD MOON - TETRAD 2014 & 2015

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Melissa
captain of 1,000

Re: BLOOD MOON - TETRAD 2014 & 2015

Post by Melissa »

davedan wrote:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come. (Old Testament, Joel, Chapter 2)

The Bood Moon Tetrads do not mark the Second Coming of Christ but the Abomination of Desolation. Many calling attention to the Tetrads are claiming they mark the Second Coming. However, we know that in the Last Days we can expect people to claim "the time is past".

Daniel's 70 Weeks do not start in 1947, but in 1950 with the "Law of Return". This means that the 7-year Tribulation begins (Abinidi's Fire) this year in 2013. We can expect a nuclear Abomination of Desolation in 2016, and we can expect Zion established around 2020.
Thanks for this comment davedan. Do you know if the line, "the time is past", is a scripture reference because i have been looking for the scripture that mentions time being changed (not the time being sped up)?

Do you think we will endure and be subject to the tribulation and the reign of the antichrist and not be in zion for any part of it? At the end of the 7 years Christ returns, so do you think Zion is not established until he comes or possibly the year he comes? I am in belief that 2020 is the year of something significant (like zion) but that means to me that The tribulation cannot start 2013, right? Just trying to work out the logic from what we already know to be true.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

The Time is Past:

Remember that in the Last Days the Wicked will say that Christ delayeth His coming like Israel said Moses (type of Christ) delayed his coming down from the mountain. But according to the Righteous, Christ will hasten His coming in righteousess or their would be no flesh left upon the Earth. The Time could be hastened by our buildimg Zion and purifying ourselves. "When we build it, He will come".

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, (New Testament, Matthew, Chapter 24)

6 And they began to rejoice over their brethren, saying: Behold the time is past, and the words of Samuel are not fulfilled; therefore, your joy and your faith concerning this thing hath been vain. (Book of Mormon, 3 Nephi, Chapter 1)

26 And in that day shall be heard of wars and rumors of wars, and the whole earth shall be in commotion, and men’s hearts shall fail them, and they shall say that Christ delayeth his coming until the end of the earth. (Doctrine and Covenants, Doctrine and Covenants, Section 45)

Tribulation: Yes we will be subject to the 7 years of Tribulation (7 Trumpets). Only after the Abomination of Desolation will we call the great Solemn Assembly at Adam-ondi-Ahman and begin building Zion. At that point Missouri will be left desolate. However we will will be safe in Zion for the Wrath (7 Vials). The events of the Tribulation are all man-caused/God-allowed. The events of the Wrath are God-caused.

explained concerning the coming of the Son of Man; also that it is a false idea that the Saints will escape all the judgments, whilst the wicked suffer; for all flesh is subject to suffer, and ‘the righteous shall hardly escape’ [see D&C 63:34]; still many of the Saints will escape, for the just shall live by faith [see Habakkuk 2:4]; yet many of the righteous shall fall a prey to disease, to pestilence, etc., by reason of the weakness of the flesh, and yet be saved in the Kingdom of God. So that it is an unhallowed principle to say that such and such have transgressed because they have been preyed upon by disease or death, for all flesh is subject to death; and the Savior has said, ‘Judge not, lest ye be judged.’ [See Matthew 7:1.]”12 (TOTPJosephSmith)

33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (New Testament, John, Chapter 16)

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, (New Testament, 1 Thessalonians, Chapter 5)

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Post by Melissa »

Thanks for your response Davedan. I was asking about the saints enduring the full 7 years without the protection of being within Zions wall because I thought the 7 years was broke up in two halves. The first 3 1/2 years then the anti-Christ's desolation of abomination then the second 3 1/2 years of real tribulation. When are the vials poured out? Doesn't Christ come at the end of the 7 years? Then where are the vials, do they overlap? I am just confused about your timing, not the principals you are stating. I know the saints will not be protected from tribulations but we will escape the wrath.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

Trumpet 1= Curse of the land
Trunpet 2= Curse of the sea
Trumpet 3= Curse of the rivers, wormwood
Trumpet 4= Curse/sign of sun, moon, stars
Trumpet 5 = Abomination of Desolation. at 3.5 years. We are going to be around for this one. This is why we have food storage. Then Joel tells us to have a Solemn Assembly afterwards. I don't think there will be a callout beforehand. Nuclear attack will be sudden but it will be 3mo before the fallout has washed away. Im not sure at what point foreign invasion will occur. The invasion of heathen armies will take a bit. Then again, Im not sure how long it will take to defeat invading Chinese and Russian armies who will surround Utah (Rev 9 talks about 5 months). After the defeat we will then be establishing Zion and gather in survivors.
Trumpet 6 = Armageddon in Israel. (doesn't affect Zion)
Trumpet 7 = Wrath = 7 vials. (doesn't affect Zion)

7 Vials of Wrath all occur during Trumpet 7. I think the wrath doesnt begin until after the 7 years Tribulation because Trumpet 6 is Armageddon and there still needs to be a war in Jerusalem and then Jerusalem will need time to build their temple and gather in their survivors on those continents. Then the wrath will come and only Zion and Jerusalem will be safe.

I guess what I am saying is that I am not sure how quick Zion will be built up, but my feeling is that it will be happening soon after the Abomination of Desolation. Missouri will have a lot of fallout but God promises the waste places will be built up and in Isa 19:22, and others that Egypt or America will be completely healed.

I have no opinion at what point Christ Comes in glory. But once Zion is established and we are gathered there, It doesnt really matter at that point. But if Christ's Coming coincides with the Wrath. The righteous in Zion and Jerusalem will be lifted up while the wicked who remain will be subject to destruction during the final trumpet 7. This should be occuring at the end of or after the 7 years during or soon after the year 2020 if the Trib were to begin this year..

JewishAngel
Hi, I'm new.

Post by JewishAngel »

but you have the Jewish Calendar wrong!!!! One the Jewish New Year was just celebrated, so the date for the Jewish New Year in March is completely and totally incorrect. In fact including the minor holidays there is NOTHING on March 20, 2015!
the Major feasts and celebrations are

Rosh Hashana Sep 25-26, 2014 The Jewish New Year
Yom Kippur Oct 4, 2014 Day of Atonement
Sukkot Oct 9-10, 2014
Oct 11-15, 2014 Feast of Tabernacles
Shmini Atzeret Oct 16, 2014 Eighth Day of Assembly
Simchat Torah Oct 17, 2014 Day of Celebrating the Torah
Chanukah Dec 17-24, 2014 The Jewish festival of rededication, also known as the Festival of Lights
Purim Mar 5, 2015 Purim is one of the most joyous and fun holidays on the Jewish calendar
Pesach Apr 4-5, 2015
Apr 6-9, 2015
Apr 10-11, 2015 Passover, the Feast of Unleavened Bread
Shavuot May 24-25, 2015 Festival of Weeks, commemorates the giving of the Torah at Mount Sinai
Tish'a B'Av Jul 26, 2015 The Ninth of Av, fast commemorating the destruction of the two Temples

שלום

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Gay marriage becomes legal in 5 states including Utah and then 2 days later we get a blood moon selenelion eclipse. Apparently this type of lunar eclipse is "extremely rare".

http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/c ... nouncement" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.space.com/27338-total-lunar- ... elion.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_eclipse#Selenelion" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Very timely "coincidences." I have been tracking the moon for some time. I will be up and watching it tomorrow morning. And waiting for the other shoe to fall.

ae4gm
Hi, I'm new.

Post by ae4gm »

STANDING ALONE THE TETRAD IS TO ME MORE OF A "WAIT AND SEE" SITUATION. HERE IS SOME MATH FROM PROPHECY IN DANIEL THAT GIVES SUPPORT FOR THE TIMING OF THIS HIGH HOLY DAYS TETRAD. THIS IS NOT MY MATH, BUT SOMETHING I FOUND ON THE NET AND THE PREDICTION AT THE END IS NOT MINE EITHER. THE HEBREW CALENDAR IS LUNAR AND IT DOES HAVE 360 DAY YEARS AND SOMETIMES THEY ADD A MONTH TO CATCH UP. NOT SURE HOW THAT WORKS. HERE'S THE COPIED TEXT IN CAP AND SMALL LETTERS.

A Biblical year is 360 days. A unit of 7 is 7 years and there is 7 units for 49 years. 49 years x 360 = 17,640.

"From the going forth of the word to restore and build Jerusalem there shall be seven sets of seven [49 years]" (Dan. 9.25). This prophecy already occurred but is fulfilled again as you can see how it would naturally pertain to when Israel reclaims Jerusalem for the final Jubilee of 50 years and completion of the Temple. This is what Isaac Newton believed also in his literature for a double fulfillment.

Using the Gregorian Calendar from June 7, 1967 when Israel reclaimed Jerusalem to Sept. 23, 2015, the Day of Atonement, is exactly 17,640 days also, including leap years and regular years. The Day of Atonement pertains to salvation and judgment upon the nations (Matt. 25.31-46). 5 days later is the 4th Total Lunar Eclipse in the Tetrad on Sept. 28, 2015, the Feast of Tabernacles, the last of the 7 feasts which ushers in the Day of the Lord. The Tribulation ensues for 7 years then the millennial kingdom starts.

ME AGAIN. SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN KERRY AND THE FRENCH AMBASSADOR TO THE USA SAY THAT FROM THE DAY OF THEIR SPEAKING A CLIMATE CATASTROPHE WOULD COME TO ALL THE EARTH IF THE POWERS THAT BE COULD NOT STOP IT. 500 DAYS FROM THE DAY OF THEIR STATEMENT IS 3 DAYS BEFORE THE FINAL BLOOD MOON IN THE TETRAD. THE FINAL BLOOD MOON WILL ALSO BE A "SUPER MOON". 3 DAYS AFTER THE UNDERWATER EARTHQUAKE THAT CHANGED THE ROTATION OF THE EARTH AND WHOSE TSUNAMI KILLED ALMOST 300,000 PEOPLE IN THE ORIENT THERE WAS A "SUPER MOON". A SUPER MOON IS WHEN THE MOON IS MUCH CLOSER TO EARTH THAN OTHER TIMES AND WOULD THEREFORE CAUSE A GREATER GRAVITATIONAL PULL ON EARTH, POSSIBLY DISLODGING TECTONIC PLATES. WE SHALL SEE. IF I AM REPEATING WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS SAID, SORRY. I DID NOT READ ALL THE POSTS. AE4GM

ae4gm
Hi, I'm new.

Post by ae4gm »

When the year 2000 came around I expected Jesus to make an appearance. He didn't so I figured our calendar was off a few years. Still no sight of Jesus. Some on the net are saying the Jubilee changeover occurred when Jesus was about 15 years old. From 15AD to 2015 AD is 2000 years. I was raised a Protestant and the general teaching was 2000 years from mortal Christ to His return. The same idea seems to be in LDS doctrine. I have read that there are 40 (50 year) jubilees from Adam to Abraham, 40 Jubilees from Abraham, and 40 more Jubilees from mortal Christ to His Second Coming. A total of 120 Jubilees = 6000 years from Adam to 2015. If the taking of Jerusalem in 1967 finished the 119th Jubilee then we would be in the final 7x 7's as Daniel 9:25 says. We shall just have to wait and see what the time around the Feast of Tabernacles on Sept., 28, 2015 and see. No predictions here. Just an interested party. ae4gm

ae4gm
Hi, I'm new.

Post by ae4gm »

I made 2 previous posts and want to make something clear. I DO think the tetrads mark something important. What that is I DO NOT KNOW. I have several suspicions of things in prophecy that we know WILL HAPPEN. We just don't know WHEN. Maybe Christ will put the faithful under some kind of protection for the coming Tribulation, during when the Jewish Temple will be built, the Anti-Christ will come to power, etc. We just have to stay worthy like the wise virgins and have oil in our lamps. ae4gm

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robert Sinclair »

For the ancient Jews the first day of Nisan was used for the calendar New Year. This coming 2015 Nisan is to see the sun being darkened around this ancient Jews New Year along with the passover blood red moon and the only Super Moon turning to blood seen by all of Israel, to be seen in all of this 8000 year plan, on 9/28/2015 during the Highest Holy Days of the Jews.

Moroni came back 3 times to repeat that the words of Joel would soon be upon us all.

It would be wise to read diligently the 3 little chapters of Joel and know and understand them by heart. ♡ :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robert Sinclair »

For further information about the Nisan day when the sun will be darkened next year see in the spring holidays of the Jews the "Rosh Chodashim"

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/holidays.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:)

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

I think something very significant is happening right now in Israel since Netanyahu dissolved the current government and fired too of his most rebellious ministers. He then goes to Europe to contend with the EU over their decision to push for the formation of a Palestinian state and the elimination of the terrorist status for Hamas. Netanyahu accused the Europeans of having learned nothing from the holocaust.

The EU is trying to force Israel to return land to the Palestinians within 2 years. If that happens, the terrorists will move further into the suburbs of TelAviv and into all of Jerusalem. Netanyahu says Israel will never agree to this. Israel would not be able to defend itself adequately. They would be more surrounded and vulnerable than they are today.

I think we're almost in the time spoken of in the Scriptures when all the nations come against Israel. Something big is going to happen in 2015 with Israel. Maybe we will see the start of WWIII.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Post by BrotherOfMahonri »

This will change your life forever - at least for the next few years until the cleansing begins in 2017 :)

2015 is the year of signs - study this stuff and listen to the spirit and you'll be in good hands come 2017 when cleansing starts to happen without measure.

Watch this and ask yourself if we are truly awoken to the truth staring us in the face, or does our traditions get in the way of more holy traditions...

Blood Moons: Decoding The Imminent Heavenly Signs
http://youtu.be/biDxaEowd7c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CMajor
captain of 100

Post by CMajor »

Blood Moon Biblical Tetrad. God created the light, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and seasons, and days, and years." The Hebrew word for sign is "owth," meaning a signal, warning or omen. The Hebrew word for season is "moade" meaning a divinely appointed time, a holy convocation--the Hebrew holy days. Leviticus 23:4 Thus lights in the heavens are signs tied to coming events at divinely appointed times. It is Gods calendar. They witness our Saviors birth, his sacrifice, and his Second Coming return. Patterns in the lights above are for our instruction. Two thousand years ago heavenly signs pointed to the Saviors birth--at his first coming in mercy. These were creation signs tied to light and hope. Many of the last days heavenly signs feature a removal of light and are thus ominous, suggesting Judgement prior to a return of light in his Second Coming. One of the ways to get to know the Savior better is through the calendar he uses. The Lords calendar utilizes the sun and the moon equally as timepieces. If we are to understand the signs He has given for our own welfare, and their timing, we must do so on the Lord's terms, paying close attention to the patterns He has given us. There have been special events tied to the Covenant people as marked by God's calendar in the heavens. They reveal the timing for coming Judgements in our day, as well as keys for understanding why and how. This is because the same signs have returned in our day--a series of four consecutive blood moons on the holy days that NASA calls a tetrad.

Sarafina
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Sarafina »

Concerning the Abomination of Desolation mentioned in Daniel. My understanding is that an evil leader will establish an idol in the Jewish Temple thus stopping the Jews from using their Temple. It will last for 3.5 years. Therefore I don't expect the Second Coming to occur until the third Jewish Temple is constructed on the Temple Mount. Many say that the Dome of the Rock will have to be removed before the Jewish Temple can be constructed on that spot. However John Pratt proposed that the Jewish Temple could be built on the Temple Mount without destroying the Dome of the Rock. He makes a compelling case, time will tell. I expect that some significant events are of the horizon after Sept of this year but I don't know exactly what these events might entail.

firefly
captain of 100

Post by firefly »

BalaamDoctrineLDS wrote:This will change your life forever - at least for the next few years until the cleansing begins in 2017 :)

2015 is the year of signs - study this stuff and listen to the spirit and you'll be in good hands come 2017 when cleansing starts to happen without measure.

Watch this and ask yourself if we are truly awoken to the truth staring us in the face, or does our traditions get in the way of more holy traditions...

Blood Moons: Decoding The Imminent Heavenly Signs
http://youtu.be/biDxaEowd7c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The link is broken.
Found another copy

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I've watched that before. Great video!

firefly
captain of 100

Post by firefly »

What calendar did the people in the book of mormon use?

When I was looking at it I figured that their first month of their year was April. I don't know if there is much of a significance if it was based on the sun or moon or a combination of both, but just curious.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

firefly wrote:What calendar did the people in the book of mormon use?

When I was looking at it I figured that their first month of their year was April. I don't know if there is much of a significance if it was based on the sun or moon or a combination of both, but just curious.
Since Lehi arrived in the promised land, having to follow the law of Moses and pass the law down to his posterity, it was expedient that they keep with the traditional Jewish calendar.

ocarinahuff
captain of 50

Post by ocarinahuff »

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/03/ ... p=trending

Didn't expect to find that in Fox News, of all places.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

He is right about one thing int he video, the Jews are currently being persecuted in Germany and France and many are leaving for Israel - this all started in 2015.
"Israel Gains With Influx of French Jewish Entrepreneurs"
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... cuted-jews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alighieri
captain of 100

Post by Alighieri »

Interesting that the eclipse came three days after Prime Minister Netanyahu was reelected.

The sun shall be turned into darkness (eclipse), and the moon into blood (blood moon), before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

What I mean by this is that these signs are used to mark other signs and to remind us that the LORD's coming is nigh.

firefly
captain of 100

Post by firefly »

So the hebrew calendar may be off.

This guy makes a strong argument.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I06twoPQQQ

His book is here if you want to read it.
http://www.yahweh.org/PDF_index2.html

Basically people are trying to connect it to recent significant Jewish events but the blood moons in connection with the hebrew calendar come after the historical events. So the blood moons should come before the event to signal the coming event/warning.

He points to documents to show why the hebrew calendar went off. Then shows how recent discoveries support his timeline for the shimtah and jubilee years.

He talks in another video that says that the blood moons are not a warning or message to israel but it is a message to the tribes of Israel in America. The reason is because the blood moons are not visible to Jerusalem. Why would God send a warning to the Jews but not show them.

The first of these blood moons peaks over ~Utah-nevada-california