BLOOD MOON - TETRAD 2014 & 2015

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Etosha
captain of 100

BLOOD MOON - TETRAD 2014 & 2015

Post by Etosha »

jewishholidayeclipse.jpg
jewishholidayeclipse.jpg (26.03 KiB) Viewed 37135 times
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?13,1397041

In the year 2014 and 15 there will be what is called a Tetrad. A Tetrad is 4 consecutive total lunar eclipses (TLE, also called a Blood Moon). Starting on April 15th 2014 the first TLE takes place followed by a TLE on Oct 8th. Then in 2015 it is repeated on April 4th and again on Sept 28th.

Ever heard of it?
Attachments
TetradofBloodMoons.jpg
TetradofBloodMoons.jpg (31.15 KiB) Viewed 37129 times

Etosha
captain of 100

Re: BLOOD MOON - TETRAD 2014 & 2015

Post by Etosha »

"The prophets Joel and Isaiah along with the disciples Matthew, Mark, Luke and John all foresaw the sun being darkened and the moon being turned into blood.

The moon turns into blood as it passes through the shadow of the earth. Light is fractured through the atmosphere of the earth and the moon appears to be blood red. It is quite a common occurrence. What is uncommon is four consecutive blood moon or something astronomers call a tetrad.

Pastor Mark Biltz discovered that there is still an even more rare event where these tetrads of eclipses fall on biblical feast days of Passover and Tabernacles. Since the time Jesus walked on the earth there have been 7 tetrads that have occurred on the biblical feasts of Passover and Tabernacles two years in a row.

The sixth and seventh of these tetrads occured in the last century. The sixth one was following the establishment of Israel as a nation when a tetrad of blood moons occured (Apr 13, 1949, Oct 7, 1949, Apr 2, 1950, Sept 26, 1950). The seventh tetrad occurred in conjunction with Jerusalem being returned to the hands of the Jews following the six day war of June 1967 (Apr 24, 1967, Oct 18, 1967, Apr 13, 1968, Oct 6, 1968).

Prior to the 1900's no tetrad of eclipses had occured on the biblical feast days in either the 1800's, the 1700's, the 1600's, or the 1500's. You have to go all the way back to 1493 and 1494 the year following the Spainish expultion of the Jews in 1492. This is also the year a Jew named Christopher Columbus discovered America.

So is there another tetrad of blood moons on the horizon that falls on the biblical feast days of Passover and Tabernacle? Just one in the next 500 years! In 2014 and 2015 a tetrad of blood moons will fall on the biblical feasts of Passover and Tabernacles. Then not again until the year 2629 and 2630. What event is on our horizon? Could tribulation be on our horizon, followed by great tribulation?

Jesus pointed to the midpoint of the tribulation as the time when 'antichrist' sets up what Daniel called the "Abomination of Desolation". Jesus tells those in Israel who see this to head for the hills and not to turn back, saying, "Then there shall be 'great tribulation', such as was not since the beginning of the world" (Matthew 24:21). Daniel described the Abomination of Desolation taking place in the middle of the week (or the middle of the seven years). And Jesus refers to the second half of the tribulation after the Abomination of Desolation as 'great tribulation'.

Later in the text Jesus goes back and refers to the first half of the seven years as 'tribulation' while clearly calling the second half of the seven years as 'great tribulation'. This is clearly what He is referencing when He says, "Immediately after the tribulation of those days then the sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light" (Matthew 24:29).

Could this next tetrad of eclipses on Passover and Tabernacles be pointing to the midpoint of the tribulation? Are we on the at the door of the beginning of Daniel's 70th week where the world will see three and a half years of 'tribulation', then the sun will be darkened and the moon turned to blood, then there shall be 'great tribulation' such as the world has not seen?"

http://isaiah612.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Post by Melissa »

I have heard of this and find it really intersting. It has happened 3 times in the last 500 years with each having to do with Israel and the Jewish people. The events "blood moons" in the last 3 we had, have brought great hardship and life changing events to the Jewish people. Great pain and sorrow and hardship but all three also resulted in something grand that had been predicted and professed to happen. Such as Israel getting gathered and established again as a nation. The Jews getting expelled from Rome but then finding a new "free" promised land where they would not be kicked out just for being Jewish. I find it so interesting that all of the series have happened on Jewish holidays.

I wonder what this sign from God will mean for the Jewish people this time? I also wonder if it could be something that affects more than just Israel. If you want to hear a 3 part sermon of the comming 4 blood moons visit John Hagee "cornerstone church, san antonio, tx" website or GETV, it explains it very well and is enlightening. John Hagee is powerful to listen to and is really spot on with nearly all our beliefs.

Just because we have 4 blood moons with an eclipse in there too doesn't mean the second comming is happening at that time. First we have the "event" then we have the blessings and promises delivered later. Very interesting stuff.

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

http://youtu.be/8K3ZP-43glc
DANIEL UNSEALED
See what was hidden from Daniel be revealed in a series of astounding realizations

I don't agree with 2016 as the return but this is a great series!

BLOW THE TRUMPET takes off where Daniel Unsealed left off. Like Daniel Unsealed, this could be one of our most important or least important teachings we've ever done. Only time will tell. The whole premise of Blow the Trumpet is to show and warn of events that could quite possibly take place in the very near future. As time approaches near for the revealing of the Antichrist, we can only expect circumstances to grow worse in the world. Blow the Trumpet sounds the alarm of the warnings that may have been overlooked, yet are right before our eyes.
http://youtu.be/Fwnxm-7W8n4

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

Is this the next Y2K? The next 12/21/12?

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

No - it's Feb-March 2013! The great tribulation and earthquake!

I'm betting this is correct - I'm ready to eat crow if nothing happens but I feel this is more possible than Dec 21, 2012 ever was.

I would love to hear what anyone else has to say that actually takes the time to watch the video's! I would love some feed back.

Benjamin Harrison
captain of 100

Post by Benjamin Harrison »

I've seen the moon red several times and it always seems to do that before some kind of major event. It doesn't need to be during an eclipse. During really hot summers, as the moon rises out of the haze it is really red coming off of the horizon. 1st time was August of 2001. I was in NY at the time.(9/11 was shortly after). The next time was in March of 2003.( US invaded Iraq). And the next time was July of 2007.(Israel invaded Lebanon). Got some pictures of that one. Last years lunar eclipse during the solstice was red in both hemispheres, during their own solstices, 6 months apart. Pictures have been circulated on the Internet for those events.(NDAA was signed on New Years eve)..... I'll be interested to see what happens during the next ones.

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

You didn't watch he video! It's much more than a red moon on an eclipse - the video's are long but they are very good and worth watching.

light from carm
Hi, I'm new.

Post by light from carm »

According to Gordon B. Hinckley Joel 2:31 has already been fulfilled. Check out Nov. 2001 Ensign Living in the Fulness of Times

President Gordon B. Hinckley

Gad
General of Ignoramuses

Post by Gad »

There is also supposed to be a comet that is predicted to be brighter than any in human existence next year. These predictions can be wrong, but if that turns out correct I'd find it interesting.

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

lightfromcarm - interesting because alot of those things will continue to happen - they are not just one event and so I would say that this coming event still has significance. We shall see !

In October 2001, just after the destruction of the world trade centers and the tragedy of the loss of all the lives of those who perished there, President Hinckley said this in his opening address of General Conference:

"The era in which we live is the fulness of times spoken of in the scriptures, when God has brought together all of the elements of previous dispensations. From the day that He and His Beloved Son manifested themselves to the boy Joseph, there has been a tremendous cascade of enlightenment poured out upon the world. The hearts of men have turned to their fathers in fulfillment of the words of Malachi. The vision of Joel has been fulfilled wherein he declared:

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call" (Joel 2:28-32).

As you can read alot of these things are continuous - people are still dreaming dreams and visions, wonders in Heaven are still and continue to happen and I believe this coming event if you watch the video's is an absoluting amazing event.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

Given that Pres. Hinckley quoted several verses, I take it as the overall prophecy has been fulfilled (dreams, visions, etc - with Last Days stuff coming upon us), rather than meaning specifically - let alone exclusively - that the Sun turning to darkness and the Moon to blood has been fulfilled.

But that is just my perception...

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

http://youtu.be/8K3ZP-43glc
DANIEL UNSEALED

or are being fulfilled . . .

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

or are being fulfilled . . .
YES - definitely possibility...23+ years after his statement

Benjamin Harrison
captain of 100

Post by Benjamin Harrison »

Like I said, "doesn't always happen during an eclipse." I have photos.

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

Benjamin Benjamin LOL - it is a very long video I admit and I couldn't do it justice to try and explain it - I don't have that gift that so many of you have here, to be able to explain in writing ,I would have to watch the video again and then pause it and cut and paste stuff - it's difficult for me to find the words - it's worth watching. I don't think they have everything figured out 100% thats not the point of wanting people towatch it - take the thngs that the spirit touches you with. For me I couldn't sleep all night after watching this. I don't know what it means but I do think it is significant!

jcocinero
captain of 50

Post by jcocinero »

As I watched the video and the part that talks about the righteous being separated and being lead as the Lord lead the Israelites from Egypt, I couldn't help but read in D&C 45:68 where it says, if you don't take up arms, you must needs flee to Zion. Brigham Young also prophesied that Millions would flow into the Rocky Mountains because peace would be taken from the Earth and no place would be safe accept in the Rockies. I wonder if these are the same. It would make sense that He would prepare and warn the righteous Christians to band together and that they would be lead to the valleys in Utah for safety. What do you think?

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

Very well could be - I like the approach these guys have in their videos and they invite any who can, to clairfy things so that they get it right.

ldsaint007
captain of 10

Post by ldsaint007 »

Etosha wrote:
jewishholidayeclipse.jpg
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?13,1397041

In the year 2014 and 15 there will be what is called a Tetrad. A Tetrad is 4 consecutive total lunar eclipses (TLE, also called a Blood Moon). Starting on April 15th 2014 the first TLE takes place followed by a TLE on Oct 8th. Then in 2015 it is repeated on April 4th and again on Sept 28th.

Ever heard of it?
It's in the KJV I don't right off recall where it says it at, but it says concerning the end times that the moon will turn to blood as one of the signs.

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world" (Psalm 19:1-4)."

"Prior to the 1900's no tetrad of eclipses had occured on the biblical feast days in either the 1800's, the 1700's, the 1600's, or the 1500's. You have to go all the way back to 1493 and 1494 the year following the Spainish expultion of the Jews in 1492. This is also the year a Jew named Christopher Columbus discovered America.

So is there another tetrad of blood moons on the horizon that falls on the biblical feast days of Passover and Tabernacle? Just one in the next 500 years! In 2014 and 2015 a tetrad of blood moons will fall on the biblical feasts of Passover and Tabernacles. Then not again until the year 2629 and 2630. What event is on our horizon? Could tribulation be on our horizon, followed by great tribulation?"

ldsaint007
captain of 10

Post by ldsaint007 »

Gad wrote:There is also supposed to be a comet that is predicted to be brighter than any in human existence next year. These predictions can be wrong, but if that turns out correct I'd find it interesting.
What I find strange is everyone has a different word of opinion or advice, as myself. If we are all in accord with the teaching of our leaders and they are suppose to teach us and prepare us then why all the different answers? We are one people with one beleif and I find it so confusing that everyone on here thinks different from the other. Reading somewhere that ppl think the zion is within, some say it is in Georgia, some say it is in Independence, which one is it? This just seens so wrong for us to be all united as one and everyone thinks different. Then some will say according to the bible that we are to help build the new zion, then another says there isn't any work started yet in Independence wondering why? Then there are the ones who say, they are going to walk. I find that impossible and why would Father want is to do that? Also that the bible says some will help build it. Not all. So I am sure that leaves me out since I have bad knees and they flare up even walking around the house I can see someone carrying me to Independence or Georgia but no way can I walk unless I am made whole again from the gift of our Savior. Sometimes this just gets so jammed up in my head and I can't sort it all out properly. I might as well talk about the Free Masons while I am at it. I know alot of them from my home town, they are from the christian church, baptist church, methodist, etc.. some of the best ppl I have ever known. What I do find very strange is this one lady whom I have know all my life she is a fuddy duddy, she is just weird not friendly I don't think I have ever seen her smile. The other day I was in a At&t store and she spotted me, she grinned from ear to ear. I walked over to her ask how she was doing and she just couldnt smile enough. She said it was so good to see you and talk like we were best of friends. Makes me wonder are the LDS Free Mason's and she got wind that I am with the Church now and that made her be so friendly to me? I know it is a weird concept, but can you imagine how you would feel if you had the same thing happen to you and you been hearing all this talk about LDS being Free Mason's? Can someone enlighten me please?

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

My word of advice is to only look at these circumstances with the thought of, how can I help this person, or what can I do to help this person. I really have no idea what you are taking about when you say "are the Free Masons". If we try to forget about ourselves and just try to encourage others and not worry if they are wierd or if they smile or not - just do something that uplifts them or encourages them and let the rest go.

The Neutral Fool
Hi, I'm new.

Post by The Neutral Fool »

Hello Everyone, In looking at the Passover date of April 4 2015 the correlations may be as such. I came to this world on April 4 1966 and on April 4 2015 it will be my 49th birthday and personal jubilee. In 1966 April 4 fell on nisan 14/15 . On April 4 2015 it falls on nisan 15/16. Easter 2015 will fall on the following day Sunday. The peculiar thing about April 4 1966 was the exact conjunction of Pluto- Uranus . The planets of change and death among other interpretations. Between 2012-2015 those two planets will enter their seven squares.

The Neutral Fool
Hi, I'm new.

Post by The Neutral Fool »

Hello Everyone, In looking at the Passover date of April 4 2015 the correlations may be as such. I came to this world on April 4 1966 and on April 4 2015 it will be my 49th birthday and personal jubilee. In 1966 April 4 fell on nisan 14/15 . On April 4 2015 it falls on nisan 15/16. Easter 2015 will fall on the following day Sunday. The peculiar thing about April 4 1966 was the exact conjunction of Pluto- Uranus . The planets of change and death among other interpretations. Between 2012-2015 those two planets will enter their seven squares. The middle square of the seven will occur in november 2013 and the last on march 17 2015 right before the solar eclipse and equinox on march 20 2015. To understand whats happening according to astrology during the 2012-2015 pluto- uranus square you can google it and find many perceptions to ponder. In tarot according to playing card birthdates april 4 is one of the 4 of spades dates. 4 of spades is the equivalent of 4 of swords in tarot. The 4 of swords represents Rest among other interpretations. The four of swords has a peculiar intertwining with the hermit and hanged man tarot cards as well. Just to throw in a odd story I thought of heath ledger who was born on april 4 1985 and died during his last movie The Imaginarium of dr. parnassus in which he was found hanging under a bridge and seeing his card the hanged man during his last film. The movie is loaded with esoteric symbology then again every movie and song is also loaded with symbology in many beliefs. .................Have a great day as equal as the night !!......................The { Neutral } Fool !!

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come. (Old Testament, Joel, Chapter 2)

The Bood Moon Tetrads do not mark the Second Coming of Christ but the Abomination of Desolation. Many calling attention to the Tetrads are claiming they mark the Second Coming. However, we know that in the Last Days we can expect people to claim "the time is past".

Daniel's 70 Weeks do not start in 1947, but in 1950 with the "Law of Return". This means that the 7-year Tribulation begins (Abinidi's Fire) this year in 2013. We can expect a nuclear Abomination of Desolation in 2016, and we can expect Zion established around 2020.