Sandy Hook Exposed?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fairminded
captain of 1,000

Re: Sandy Hook Exposed?

Post by Fairminded »

I think at this point there are enough glaring inconsistencies and deceptions involved in Sandy Hook that questioning the parents in any way is not only unnecessary but detrimental to the search for truth at this time.

It's like the UFO thing with the WTC towers. I would almost go so far as to say that controversy was planted by the opposition to make 9/11 Truthers look like nutjobs. Stick to the obvious things and don't go dumping on grieving parents and you'll get far in life.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Fairminded wrote:I would almost go so far as to say that controversy was planted by the opposition to make 9/11 Truthers look like nutjobs.
I don't know, people are "nutjobs" despite any "plants".

Like Alex Jones propagating the Obama-Chuck Sheen fake interview. -Well, Alex very well may be a plant :-?
Like the truther interpretation of the Minetta testimony.
Like Silverstein's "Pull it" comment.
Like the BBC reporting the tower fell before it did, even though the Fire Dept. said earlier that it was going to fall.
and a hundred other lame misinterpretations.

linj2fly
captain of 1,000

Post by linj2fly »

sixgunsue wrote:Hi all, I just wanted to add my 2 cents to the discussion. I live in the Newtown ward. Many of my friends and ward members had kids in the school that day. For the record I know something evil beyond what a young boy named Adam Lanza could have pulled off all alone went down that day. I also know that there are no actors involved (besides Obama), just many grieving families. The Parkers are in my ward. Believe me, there was crying and lots of it.
But Robbie had held a prayer meeting right before the press conference, I was there. He expressed his own amazement that he was able to even get up in front of us and speak to us.He shared with us that the stake president had spent the last several hours with them in their home and had given him a blessing because he knew he needed to speak to the public and did not know how he was going to manage. Not only was he in terrible emotional trauma but he is also very shy. What we saw at that press conference was a miracle. In the blessing President Checketts asked for strength and courage and clarity and calm for Robbie, that he could share a message of peace and hope with the world even during the worst time. I think he did a dang good job and was sickened to hear some of the garbage being said about him and his family. The pictures of Emilie in question are just normal Family Christmas photos- from LAST YEAR! She and her sister look very much alike and her little sister Madeline was wearing Emilies dress at the presidents visit. Forgive her mama for not shopping for a new dress at that time! For goodness sakes, it's amazing she was even dressed at all and likely because her aunt was there helping. It's true something stinks in Newtown, my husband and I smelled it as soon as we heard what happened. BUT stick to the facts so we don't lose all credibility! That's why this circus is being encouraged, to spread disinformation so crass and idiotic that no on will ever listen to the real, important, UNANSWERED questions. So people, do you best to stop the nonsense from spreading whenever you hear it. Just stop hearing it or spreading it and do not tolerate anyone else doing so. Please and thank you! Sue
Thank you Sue! Within the first week or so I had read an article about President Checketts and his giving the Parker family a blessing. Also some info about the mortician (lds member, too?) helping out, too. The parker pictures are pretty easy to debunk. And you're right--it does hurt our credibility.

Interesting that Jesse Ventura came out and said he didn't think this was a false flag, just that the president is leveraging all the advantage he can get out of it. http://www.jesseventura.net/2013/01/17/ ... alse-flag/

I wish you and your ward and community well!

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

There are various edited 'versions' of Connecticut Medical Examiner, Wayne Carver's interview on YouTube which could be easily dismissed as blatant manipulation.

However, I did see the entire 15 minute interview awhile back and I simply cannot reconcile Dr. Wayne Carver's behavior on camera with a man who just completed seven and oversaw 20 plus autopsies in a field tent he considers "This magnificent thing!". (13-minutes into the video)

I have my own sense of what goes on behind closed doors in parts of NE, but that 'sense' could not be used to factually prove a specific crime.

To quote Shakespeare: "By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes.."

If you have the patience, watch Doc Carvers' 15-minute interview still available on Canada's Global Research:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-sandy- ... on/5316776" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Beneath the video is an analysis of Carver's answers to very specific questions regarding his autopsy findings.

Much therein does not ADD UP!

If you can stomach watching this more than once, do so watching the officers-of-the-law flanking Doc Carver.

To give him some credit, perhaps Dr. Carver has been exposed to too much formaldehyde over his 30-year career.

firefly
captain of 100

Post by firefly »

Great we have someone from the Parker Ward. I have some loose end questions I'd like to resolve in regards to the Parkers. I'm not talking about the pictures but some oddities that we may want to understand here before it gets spread out too far.

1. Where were the Parkers living a year ago?

Ogden, UT http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8655 ... tml?pg=all
Rio Rancho, NM http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/litt ... ived-in-nm

I believe the Rio Rancho to be correct but someone from Utah said it was the Ogden place that's correct and that the Rio Rancho story is just another Press-trying-to-get-a-story-before-checking-their-facts.

2. Besides Jill Cottle Garrett how many other extended family members live in CT?

3. How close are the Parkers to the "witches" of Ogden?

For background, see post on Dec 15, 2012 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mystique ... 2505294055
Can anyone verify this is true? Perhaps those from Ogden can answer?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I consider this a situation in which investigation needs to be made into at least some of the so-called "conspiracy theories" surrounding this event. Especially, we should investigate evidence that points to a government coverup, including evidence of multiple participants and falsification of the weapons and ammo used, what the school security cameras show inside the school, involvement of the other 3 persons arrested and taken away, and any evidence of foreknowledge.

lurker
captain of 10

Post by lurker »

sixgunsue wrote:Hi all, I just wanted to add my 2 cents to the discussion. I live in the Newtown ward. Many of my friends and ward members had kids in the school that day. For the record I know something evil beyond what a young boy named Adam Lanza could have pulled off all alone went down that day. I also know that there are no actors involved (besides Obama), just many grieving families. The Parkers are in my ward. Believe me, there was crying and lots of it.
But Robbie had held a prayer meeting right before the press conference, I was there. He expressed his own amazement that he was able to even get up in front of us and speak to us.He shared with us that the stake president had spent the last several hours with them in their home and had given him a blessing because he knew he needed to speak to the public and did not know how he was going to manage. Not only was he in terrible emotional trauma but he is also very shy. What we saw at that press conference was a miracle. In the blessing President Checketts asked for strength and courage and clarity and calm for Robbie, that he could share a message of peace and hope with the world even during the worst time. I think he did a dang good job and was sickened to hear some of the garbage being said about him and his family. The pictures of Emilie in question are just normal Family Christmas photos- from LAST YEAR! She and her sister look very much alike and her little sister Madeline was wearing Emilies dress at the presidents visit. Forgive her mama for not shopping for a new dress at that time! For goodness sakes, it's amazing she was even dressed at all and likely because her aunt was there helping. It's true something stinks in Newtown, my husband and I smelled it as soon as we heard what happened. BUT stick to the facts so we don't lose all credibility! That's why this circus is being encouraged, to spread disinformation so crass and idiotic that no on will ever listen to the real, important, UNANSWERED questions. So people, do you best to stop the nonsense from spreading whenever you hear it. Just stop hearing it or spreading it and do not tolerate anyone else doing so. Please and thank you! Sue
Hey Sue!

I didn't realize anyone else in our ward was on LDSFF. After the Walton Feed order was broadcast to the entire ward, it was kind of fun to see who was a little more "aware". I've been lurking for quite a while, but I don't have time to actively participate. We should chat sometime. Art & I were going to get together and discuss "Visions of Glory" soon. It would be fun to hear your thoughts.

Thanks for visiting teaching my wife today! Oh, and if you could, please remind your son to make sure he puts some prayer and thought into the Venture scouting assignments before Sunday. =)

All, I would like to add my voice to Sue's: if you must discuss, please don't let wild speculation fuel the discussion.

As for the Parker family, they are a wonderful family that is going through an extraordinary trial right now, and they are certainly proving worthy. This last Sunday, while the rest of us were madly shuffling kids to the right classes, I caught a glimpse of Robbie and Alissa holding hands walking down the hall. The Lord is using this as a refining experience to bring them closer to Him and to each other. You could feel it strongly as they walked down the hall. Please be respectful and sensitive.

linj2fly wrote:Also some info about the mortician (lds member, too?) helping out, too.
The mortician is not LDS; however, the mortician has dealt with an LDS tragedy before. A few years ago, a missionary from the ward was killed out in the field. Pres. Checketts worked with this mortician last time.

linj2fly wrote:just that the president is leveraging all the advantage he can get out of it.
This.
firefly wrote:1. Where were the Parkers living a year ago? ... 2. Besides Jill Cottle Garrett how many other extended family members live in CT? 3. How close are the Parkers to the "witches" of Ogden?
1) It doesn't matter.
2) It doesn't matter.
3) Really? C'mon guys.

The Parkers are a great family, and yes, as I said in my only other post ever, I am their hometeacher. I apologize if I come off rude, but this is a sensitive topic for many of us.

SL

sixgunsue
captain of 100

Post by sixgunsue »

Ok, well it looks like you are looking for a witch hunt. As far as I know they lived in Rio Ranch a year ago. I can verify this because my cousin who is LDS lives there and knew them. I have no idea if there are any other family members living out here. I don't think Parkers have anything at all to do with the Witches of Ogden, whatever that is. Moving on.

firefly
captain of 100

Post by firefly »

One place that I think needs more exploring:
Ryan Lanza (yes, him again). Why was he put in handcuffs in New Jersey? If the police just want to question you why do they put you in handcuffs? Then you combined that with the story of the dead body in NJ.
Adam Lanza appeared at the Sandy Hook elementary school "just after 9:30 a.m. this morning," according to Lt. Paul Vance of the state police. He opened fire over 100 times on the schoolchildren and administrators, specifically choosing the class his mother Nancy taught as a teacher at Sandy Hook, CNBC reported. The 52-year-old was killed at the scene, while Lanza's father was found dead in New Jersey.
http://global.christianpost.com/news/el ... y0XwEdp.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
How do you get report a dead body and then whoops, nope there's no dead body.

The point is that there are some odd inconsistencies to Ryan Lanza in the past. But here is something new, a girl on youtube who makes this comment on Ryan Lanza's video
RYAN LANZA, the guy in thus video, and the guy you'll see in a black hat and glasses on fb if you search for Ryan lanza was AT THE SCHOOL!! He was in the woods, got taken down by the police, then walked to the car in handcuffs!!! My mom and I both saw him and thought he and his brother were twins because they first named his brother as Ryan and I automatically looked that name up on fb within the second they first released the names, and the guy we SAW walking in handcuffs AT THE SCHOOL was the SAME GUY!!! But will you find the video of him walking in handcuffs?? No! You might find the video of them taking him down in the woods. This was a government project gone wrong!! Look up videos of the sandy hook hoax and you'll see what I'm taking about! They haven't said another word about Ryan Lanza, but they had him at the scene!! Why wouldn't they be questioning him??? Why wouldn't they think he was involved like they did at the beginning?? Because the government is covering it up!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aEEr3MR35I

Her account on youtube is a year and half old with a couple of uploaded unrelated videos. NO ONE considered Ryan having any part to this after his fb posts stating he was coming home on a bus at the time and that the press should leave him alone. So really this statement comes out of nowhere. While we may never hear from this girl ever again, it does make one look at Ryan again.

Now listen to what some expert investigator is discovering about the Lanza family:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK8tLX6VQp4 This is a long discussion, but the relevant info is in the first 30 minutes.
He deals with odd inconsistencies about all of the members of the Lanza family.

If you listen to the whole 2 hours of that interview, I don't know how you can believe the official story at all. You could spend hours studying any number of the points he brings up.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

firefly wrote:Great we have someone from the Parker Ward. I have some loose end questions I'd like to resolve in regards to the Parkers. I'm not talking about the pictures but some oddities that we may want to understand here before it gets spread out too far.

1. Where were the Parkers living a year ago?

Ogden, UT http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8655 ... tml?pg=all
Rio Rancho, NM http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/litt ... ived-in-nm

I believe the Rio Rancho to be correct but someone from Utah said it was the Ogden place that's correct and that the Rio Rancho story is just another Press-trying-to-get-a-story-before-checking-their-facts.

2. Besides Jill Cottle Garrett how many other extended family members live in CT?

3. How close are the Parkers to the "witches" of Ogden?

For background, see post on Dec 15, 2012 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mystique ... 2505294055
Can anyone verify this is true? Perhaps those from Ogden can answer?
I think I used to live with the lady that runs the store from the Facebook page you linked. :-o

firefly
captain of 100

Post by firefly »

sixgunsue wrote:Ok, well it looks like you are looking for a witch hunt. As far as I know they lived in Rio Ranch a year ago. I can verify this because my cousin who is LDS lives there and knew them. I have no idea if there are any other family members living out here. I don't think Parkers have anything at all to do with the Witches of Ogden, whatever that is. Moving on.
witch hunt, yeah I know it's crazy... but it's out there, and apparently you have no interest in even looking at what I have pointed to. So I'll be more clear on this:

Mystique Boutique is a store in Ogden. The store has a facebook page and here are some of the interesting "likes":
Mysticka Magicka ~ Pagan Wiccan Kitchen Witches
Black Magick Trykes
Witchstock Festival - Ogden, Utah
Pagan News Network
Wicca World Social Network
Covenant of the Goddess

They sell magic potions, odd crafts, magic books ... if there's something of the occult, they've got it it seems.

Some would say this is all innocent and fun... perhaps, but from an Old Testament perspective this matter was a serious issue.

So how are they connected the Parker family?

If you read the December 15 post they tell you:
My son grew up and was friends with Robbie Parker, the father of little Emilie Parker and my cousin is married to the brother of Emilies Mother, Alyssa Cottle Parker. I was angered and upset before I even knew how close to home this tragedy had hit... Please send healing thoughts to their family and all the other families involved in this senseless heartbreaking tragedy...
If its any consolation they seem like very nice witches. They like pictures of cute owls, just like Anderson Cooper.

sixgunsue
captain of 100

Post by sixgunsue »

Yep, witch hunt.
I like owls, I'm not a witch. My adult son who is inactive is dating girl who believes she's pagan.( she's young and silly) does this mean she's a witch? Does it mean myself and my husband are witches/warlocks for association with them? All I'm saying is let us look at the giant and growing pile of evidence that this was a govt. plan and stick with that. These parents are NOT witches and NOT pagan.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Moloch is NOT a cute little owl.

sixgunsue
captain of 100

Post by sixgunsue »

So what proof do you have that the owl is Moloch? My daughter has owls on her diaper covers, are they Moloch? Am I trying to immerse her in the occult with owls on her diapers? There is a line that has been crossed and people like this are adding more grief on top of immeasurable grief to these families! YES, there was a cover up. Yes, the illuminati runs the world. That does not mean that the entire little town of Newtown CT is illuminati and complicit in a cover up!

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

So what proof do you have that the owl is Moloch? My daughter has owls on her diaper covers, are they Moloch? Am I trying to immerse her in the occult with owls on her diapers? There is a line that has been crossed and people like this are adding more grief on top of immeasurable grief to these families! YES, there was a cover up. Yes, the illuminati runs the world. That does not mean that the entire little town of Newtown CT is illuminati and complicit in a cover up!

I know that, Sue. I apologize for adding to your grief by my flippant comment associating owls with Moloch or Moloch with owls.

I also know that sociopaths simply love to taunt their victims with symbolism and veiled messages of intent.

The owls we live with in North Dakota are stealth killers. No one I know considers them cute or beautiful. Plains Indians consider them the bearers of ill intent. There is much about owls to give one pause...as there is about Moloch.

http://leavethecult.com/tag/esoteric-symbols/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please forgive my hurtful comment.

I am extremely angry over the 'capital' our representatives are accumulating from the deaths of these innocent souls in order to further extinguish our unalienable God endowed liberty.

sixgunsue
captain of 100

Post by sixgunsue »

Yeah, me too Buffalo Girl, met too. Sigh.....
But I have to be a voice for these poor people getting trashed while still reeling from an unbearable,ugly loss. As I would hope they and you would do for me if I was in this type of position. I would do it for you too.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

But I have to be a voice for these poor people getting trashed while still reeling from an unbearable,ugly loss. As I would hope they and you would do for me if I was in this type of position. I would do it for you too.

You are right in being that voice. Thank you.

I am sure these kinds of events will increasingly intrude upon our communities and personal lives.

I pray the contrast between those who choose evil and those you choose righteousness will become increasingly evident.

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

http://youtu.be/-RF7EdzqShs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Debunked

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

Etosha wrote:http://youtu.be/-RF7EdzqShs

Debunked
Yeah! The Sandy Hook - Exposed video was really nutty and full of discrepancies.

I've made a lot of observations about this whole episode and am on the fence of whether this is a conspiracy or just a cataclysmic failure on the part of government and the media.

About the strange response from Brother Parker: I've been involved in a lot of incidents and people respond to trauma in different ways. Some people don't know how they should act so they over-react. Some try to hide the pain with humor. Some self-medicate so you can't tell how they are feeling. Those are the dangerous ones! Although it is strange that Brother Parker was smiling, and even laughing, before he spoke at the podium, it appeared to me that the reality of his loss did hit him and hit him hard.

About the coroner: They are a strange bunch of people! Some talk to the bodies. Some even eat around them. This particular coroner looked and acted as strange as the rest of them.

In the video the narrator claims there were no EMS but I counted over a dozen LEO and EMS vehicles at the intersection and I lost count of the LEO and EMS vehicles in the school area. Police and EMS were everywhere and I wouldn't expect to see any children. I also didn't see the problem with so many civilian vehicles in and around the school. It is a small town and when words gets out that there's a shooting at the school every parent, family member, friend, or neighbor, are going to want to be there to get the child(ren) they know out of harm's way.

I find it very suspicious that FEMA was nearby for 'training'. I also believe the media made a bad situation worse by competing for first news on the story.

All-in-all the facts are innocent children died and no law could have prevented a sick man from obtaining weapons and taking life. We as a nation need to learn from this experience and move on. Life is too short!

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

We as a nation need to learn from this experience and move on. Life is too short!
Life is not too short to defend freedom. Life is never too short to stand for truth.

What this video is about is to discredit truth seekers and reinforce the deception. It is just like 9/11. Not long after Bro Jones was providing evidence of thermite/thermate in the dust of the twin towers and discussing the acceleration of the fall, there were disinformation videos produced talking about energy beams and that nothing really hit the buildings. The point is to discredit anyone who challenges the official story.

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

davedan wrote:Life is not too short to defend freedom.
Yes Davedan, life is too short and so easily destroyed. That's why we need to defend freedom. But we are in agreement.
Life is never too short to stand for truth.
I totally agree with you.
What this video is about is to discredit truth seekers and reinforce the deception. It is just like 9/11. Not long after Bro Jones was providing evidence of thermite/thermate in the dust of the twin towers and discussing the acceleration of the fall, there were disinformation videos produced talking about energy beams and that nothing really hit the buildings. The point is to discredit anyone who challenges the official story.
How so Davedan? The conspiracy video did a good job descrediting itself. All the response video did was demonstrate all the errors of the conspiracy video. The response video even acknowledged that there are some issues with the entire Sandy Hood incident, as so I.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Here is Jesse Ventura's thoughts.

I dont see enough evidence to think Sandy Hook was a false flag operation. This is more of a tragic event turned into political opportunity than it is a staged event. Was there investigative bungling and the sensationalist media reporting unverified stories? Yes. Was there confusion and were facts lost and gained in that confusion? Yes. Are there people, even witnesses, looking for their 30 seconds in the spotlight? Yes. Are there individuals and institutions using and shaping this event for their own political agendas? Yes, and we must keep a very watchful eye on those institutions to keep them from twisting the facts of this event. Sadly, everything I mentioned above can, when taken out of context, make one think manipulation is afoot. Most chaotic events can come across that way. In examining the event, I don't see government hands at work mainly because they would have covered their tracks better. We can't expect them to pull off elaborately planned hoaxes while at the same time leaving behind so many easy "smoking guns" for us to find. It took years for independent investigators to uncover JFK. It took years for us to begin scratching out the truth about 9/11. Those of us who study real history, not state sanctioned history, can very easily become just as close minded and biased for conspiracy as those who stand in our way and refuse to accept the truth about our government and the people running it. It's very easy to fall into that trap, especially when knowing how much of our history and world events are not what they appear to be. So please, do not immediately jump up and yell "Fire!" just because someone makes a youtube video. Research, research, research. You only hurt our cause by promoting false conspiracies and crackpot agendas. Much like the Birther conspiracy, I am starting to think that a lot of the so called "evidence" of conspiracy coming out about Sandy Hook is designed and fabricated to make us "conspiracy theorists", us truth seekers, look foolish. Why? So that when good people argue against the destruction of our Second Amendment they can easily be painted with the "crackpot" brush.

http://www.dailypaul.com/270786/jesse-v ... false-flag" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I personally don't have a valid opinion either way as proof of it being a conspiracy. Lately, it seems that any and everything happening today is some sort of conspiracy orchestrated by government. Although government does lie and deceive they can't be blamed for every idiot out with a gun as being involved in some kind of conspiracy. Wickedness does exist, many have Satan as their guide, drugs can affect some people's minds adversely, but we can't put every nut-job in the same category.

To me it was the no-gun-zone that attracted this animal. After that Obama used it as an example in order to push ahead with his socialistic agenda. This is what Americans need to focus on and negate it. We have to sort truth from fiction. We must stand for constitutional principles. We then must know in our hearts that the constitution is akin to our scriptures and treat them as the word of God.
We must remember that the signers have all been baptized into the church, the same signers God raised up for that very purpose...to give us freedom and liberty. We best recognize them as such or
our salvation can be jeopardized.

Someone please post the video where Ezra Taft Benson made that similar statement.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Ask ourselves:

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

freedomfighter wrote:Ask ourselves:
The first video is so stupid, nothing but garbage and a mockery of the parents. No wonder why conspiracy theories never gain traction.

A few years ago some very good friends of mine lost two of their kids in a car accident. It was extremely painful for them, terribly painful. But while talking to them at the viewing about some of the things the boys did made them smile and laugh. Even at the funeral when they spoke they smiled and laughed at times, they also cried. I've never lost anyone close to me unexpectedly so I can't really say how I would react, but I imagine that throughout the grieving process and in the midst of pain and agony I would find joy and happiness in their lives lived. That's normal for a healthy person.

natasha
captain of 1,000

Post by natasha »

shadow wrote:
freedomfighter wrote:Ask ourselves:
The first video is so stupid, nothing but garbage and a mockery of the parents. No wonder why conspiracy theories never gain traction.

A few years ago some very good friends of mine lost two of their kids in a car accident. It was extremely painful for them, terribly painful. But while talking to them at the viewing about some of the things the boys did made them smile and laugh. Even at the funeral when they spoke they smiled and laughed at times, they also cried. I've never lost anyone close to me unexpectedly so I can't really say how I would react, but I imagine that throughout the grieving process and in the midst of pain and agony I would find joy and happiness in their lives lived. That's normal for a healthy person.
Very true, Shadow. Having lived long enough to have attended many funerals...I note a vast difference between LDS funerals and others. Some of the people who have spoken at a few LDS funerals I've attended were down right humerous when speaking about the deceased...as in experiences shared with the deceased, etc. I think those who are LDS, and some others of the Christian world, who have a strong belief in the hereafter realize the separation is temporary.