The messiah

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
ldsff
captain of 1,000

The messiah

Post by ldsff »

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.
January 7, 2008.

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/
Last edited by ldsff on October 18th, 2008, 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The messiah is an Oreo?

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

What is with all the oreo comments?

ldsff
captain of 1,000

Post by ldsff »

LoveChrist wrote:What is with all the oreo comments?
I just heard it couple days ago....I could not stop laughing....I wanted to spread the joy.

I think racist terms are so funny.....I will stop. I know they offend, this one was making me laugh for hours.........LOUD LAUGHTER???? :shock: I better stop.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

Well, I happen to like the cookie, but I do not like the ideas and policies of this man.

masterdmjg
captain of 100

Post by masterdmjg »

LoveChrist wrote:What is with all the oreo comments?
I think it's due to his African/White heritage, but I don't really care. I love oreos. I may have to vote for this guy. :D

natasha
captain of 1,000

Post by natasha »

Oreo is a derogatory name for a Black who is considered black on the outside but white on the inside. Just as the name Apple amongst Native Americans means red on the outside but white on the inside. And both refer to whites as "honkies" or just plain "crackers"...white thru and thru.

ldsff
captain of 1,000

Post by ldsff »

natasha wrote:Oreo is a derogatory name for a Black who is considered black on the outside but white on the inside. Just as the name Apple amongst Native Americans means red on the outside but white on the inside. And both refer to whites as "honkies" or just plain "crackers"...white thru and thru.

:lol: Apple is a new one for me. :lol:
Last edited by ldsff on July 27th, 2008, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robert
captain of 100

Post by Robert »

Honkey, I believe refers to white bosses comeing to the house of a black person and honking the horn of the vehicle signaling that it was time to go to work.

Cracker refers to the crack of a whip.

I have been called cracker many times because I have spent a large portion of my life in the south. Being called Cracker is not always a bad thing. Depending on the tone, but it still almost always is included with a curse word none the less.

You may be in trouble if you here " I am going to kill your cracker @ss".

You are in trouble if you here "we are going to kill your cracker @ss".

I have heard them all and these 2 will certainly get the adreniline going.

natasha
captain of 1,000

Post by natasha »

Thanks for the origin of cracker and honkey. My husband is Native American so I know all about "apple".

minuet1
captain of 100

Post by minuet1 »

I live in Florida, and "Cracker" also refers to someone born and raised in the state, as opposed to "transplants" or "snowbirds."

scottja
captain of 100

Post by scottja »

LOL, I have a co-worker who is from mainland China.
His daughter was born in the States and he is afraid that she will turn into a "banana" -
Yellow on the outside, White on the inside.
These are his words... apparently it is a common concern in the Chinese community
with the younger generations loosing their heritage.

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

I think it's offensive, and I'm glad you decided to stop. It wouldn't be offensive if there weren't still so much racism among us. I honestly didn't know there was much of it until experiencing it through my son, I don't associate with hatefull people like that and thought they were held in reserve for Jerry Springer, but I've met some real doozies since adopting my son.

Robert
captain of 100

Post by Robert »

ChelC wrote:I think it's offensive, and I'm glad you decided to stop. It wouldn't be offensive if there weren't still so much racism among us. I honestly didn't know there was much of it until experiencing it through my son, I don't associate with hatefull people like that and thought they were held in reserve for Jerry Springer, but I've met some real doozies since adopting my son.
Racists are people to. If someone likes their culture or heritige then they are racist. I take that back. If white people like their culture and heritage they are racist.

Example: I like my white heritage. That sounds bad. This is racist

I am 1/8th cherokee and I also like this heritage. This is not racist.

But what my white ancestors did to my cherokee ancestors was messed up.

Rock34
captain of 100

Post by Rock34 »

I don't really consider him that black genetically, and think the solely American one-drop rule is largely nonsense:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

Culturally, he seems to identify with blacks much more than whites, but who knows. This may just be his PR attempt to get novelty votes as the "first black president". I find him suspicious on many fronts, not just his race PR (it's sad that many will vote for him on that reason alone). I'd have no problem with a good black presidential candidate. I just don't think Obama is all that good. I'll give him one thing, I trust him more than Hillary (good thing she dropped out).

But then the other option is McCain, which wants a 100-year occupation of Iraq. Why do I get the feeling this country is on its last legs with these candidates being the best available? I think the rate of decline will probably be pretty high with either in the oval office.

ldsff
captain of 1,000

Post by ldsff »

Actually he confessed he is not the messiah but a Kryptonian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8UkBno0swk

So there is truth in this clip after all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs

Very interesting.......very interesting indeed.

ChelC
The Law

Re: The messiah

Post by ChelC »

I abused my moderator privilege to edit your post title because I think it's embarrassing. In the interest of disclosure.

ldsff
captain of 1,000

Post by ldsff »

I understand there is no right to freedom of speech on the LDS Freedom Forum.....abuse away!!!

ROB GIBBSEN
captain of 100

Post by ROB GIBBSEN »

ChelC wrote:I abused my moderator privilege to edit your post title because I think it's embarrassing. In the interest of disclosure.
This reminds me when the Nazi's burned books.

ldsff you have been silenced :lol: :lol: :lol:

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

Heil ChelC!

ROB GIBBSEN
captain of 100

Post by ROB GIBBSEN »

ChelC wrote:Heil ChelC!
:shock:

Captain Moroni
captain of 1,000

Post by Captain Moroni »

http://www.americanthinker.com/printpag ... anger.html

Obama is a major CHEAT, who cares NOTHING for the Constitution.

IF one has seen the movie, "Left Behind" with the UN fellow and compares it to Obama, one sees some simlilarities.

ldsff
captain of 1,000

Post by ldsff »