Sandy Hook Exposed?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Sandy Hook Exposed?

Post by uglypitbull »

more vids popping up, more people asking questions....

Last edited by uglypitbull on January 14th, 2013, 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Re: Sandy Hook Exposed?

Post by moonwhim »

Sandy Hook AR-15 hoax? Still no school surveillance footage released
Mike Adams
Natural News
Jan 14, 2013

Here at Natural News, we have a reputation for asking intelligent questions about things that don’t add up. There are a lot of mysteries out there, and they deserve to be explored and questioned: Why is there still mercury in vaccines? Why did the WTC 7 building implode and fall when no airplane hit it? If the government can create money from nothing, why are we still paying taxes?

And today, I’m adding to that list this commonsense question: Why has no surveillance footage been released from the Sandy Hook shooting, showing Adam Lanza blasting away with an AR-15?

Here’s why the non-release of this video footage is so interesting:

Every time a school shooting takes place, one of the very first things that gets released to the media is the school surveillance footage depicting the gun and the shooter. The purpose of this is to associate the pain and anguish of the massacre to the image of a scary-looking rifle.

In mere days after the Columbine shooting in 1998, for example, the media received footage from the massacre and began playing it over and over again, hammering home the images of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold with their guns. The same is true with numerous other school shootings as you’ll see below.

But with the Sandy Hook school shooting, no video footage has been released. A reasonable person has to ask the question: WHY?

You see, the release of footage of Adam Lanza murdering children with an AR-15 — if such a thing even happened — would strongly support the mainstream media’s call for banning so-called “assault rifles.” It would also:

• Amp up the emotional impact of the fear mongering being carried out by the media.

• Provide visual support for the gun-grabber’s plea to ban all rifles.

• Provide a wealth of images to be used by newspapers and magazines to further demonize the image of rifles.

… and yet, for some reason, we see no surveillance footage from Sandy Hook.

Why is that?

Answer: The AR-15 appears to have been left in his car and never even used in the shooting

The real answer to all this — and this reveals the “Big Lie” of the mainstream media — is that the Bushmaster AR-15 rifle was left in Lanza’s car.

It was never brought into the school in the first place. As a result, it was not used in the shooting.

This was openly admitted in an NBC news report that has since been scrubbed and marginalized. But NaturalNews captured the video and posted it on our own private video network which is immune from censorship:

Click here to watch the NBC News video yourself.

Here’s a partial transcript of the video:

Matt Lauer: Pete Williams, our chief justice correspondent, has got some new information as well, good morning.

Pete Williams: Matt, good morning to you. This continues to be a very complex investigation, and there is a lot of contradictory information out there, but there is some new information this morning from a couple of federal officials and state officials. They say now that there were actually four handguns recovered inside the school. Not just two as we were initially told. Four handguns and apparently only handguns that were taken into the school.

We knew that Adam Lanza… also had an assault-style, AR-15 style rifle that he had taken to the school that was in the car he drove there, his mother’s car. But we’ve been told by several officials that he left that in the car.

Adam Lanza left the AR-15 in the car

This simple fact, which was confirmed by “federal officials and state officials” has been completely scrubbed out of the mainstream media, and replaced with the “assault weapon lone gunman” theory that just happens to fit nicely with the citizen disarmament agenda being pushed by anti-American traitors like Dianne Feinstein and Joe Biden.

This is why no video footage has been released. Because the real video footage almost certainly shows HANDGUNS used in the massacre, not a rifle. There may even be other elements in the video footage that they don’t want the public to see, including the possibility of multiple shooters.

In all those shootings (and many more), video footage and still images are quickly released to the media for the purpose of blasting these images into the minds of viewers everywhere. Video is played over and over again in the media with the hopes that people will be driven into a state of total irrational fear. It’s also, of course, a good way to cause copycat massacres which result in even more news ratings.

And yet with Sandy Hook, we see no video footage at all. Why is that?

Three possible explanations

Explanation #1) They are busy doctoring the video footage to insert an AR-15 into the video frame by frame. The technology to do this has existed for many years as we all saw with the movie Forrest Gump, where actor Tom Hanks was shown shaking the hand of JFK. You can see that at the :48 mark of this YouTube video.

Explanation #2) No video footage was ever taken by the school. This is absurd, as it’s already on the record that the Sandy Hook school had installed a video security system to monitor anyone entering or leaving the school. In fact, it’s even more interesting than that: this school security policy letter was sent to parents at the beginning of the 2012-2013 school year, and it clearly states:

…the office staff will use a visual monitoring system to allow entry. Doors will be locked at approximately 9:30 a.m. Any student arriving after that time must be walked into the building and signed in at the office…

It’s quite clear that if a student approached the school carrying an AR-15 rifle, he would not have been allowed entry! The only way he could have entered the school with the security system in place was to hide handguns under his clothes. You cannot hide an AR-15 rifle in a pocket, obviously.

Explanation #3) The video footage has been seized by the government and “archived” along with the footage of the missile that struck the Pentagon during the 9/11 attacks. Where is all that video footage? It was all seized and completely hidden from public view.

Petition created to demand release of the video footage

Click here to read the White House petition demanding the release of the Sandy Hook video footage.

Watch the announcement of this here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG_dqmfXsZM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Similar/Related Articles

Connecticut Town to Burn Violent Video Games as Sandy Hook Returns to School
High School Student Faces Expulsion For Writing Poem About Sandy Hook Massacre
College Professor Says ‘Crisis Actors’ May Have Played Part If Sandy Hook Was Indeed a Hoax
In The Wake Of Sandy Hook: The History of School Shootings
Former Classmate Reveals School Gunman had ‘online devil worshiping page’
Family of 6-Year-Old Sandy Hook Survivor Seeking to Sue State for $100 Million
Crass Obama Photo-Op Exploits Sandy Hook Massacre
Father of Sandy Hook Victim Asks ‘Read the Card?’ Seconds Before Tear-jerking Press Conference
Sandy Hook police audio confirms multiple shooters on the scene
Sandy Hook Massacre Timeline
Heroine of Sandy Hook: Teacher Took Bullets For Children
NRA’s Wrongheaded Response to Sandy Hook Violence

go here to access embedded links in article:
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/sandy-hook-ar-1 ... -released/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Sandy Hook gets crazier and crazier.

No footage from the school.
Parents not allowed to identify their own children - Officials identify the children via facial shots even though the children reportedly have no faces left.
Also, it looks like they planned to frame Ryan and Adam Lanza, as well as two other people. There was an "oops" when the dead body was the living brother.
Taking the dead bodies out at night, so that the media cannot get a shot of the fact that there really were dead bodies.

sonofliberty
captain of 100

Post by sonofliberty »

Interesting video. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Post by Melissa »

Wow! This is almost unbelievable. So many questions come up with this. If this is the case, when should we expect another push? Or has there been enough and we will all just be informed of new laws.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

A Random Phrase wrote:Sandy Hook gets crazier and crazier.

No footage from the school.
Parents not allowed to identify their own children - Officials identify the children via facial shots even though the children reportedly have no faces left.
Also, it looks like they planned to frame Ryan and Adam Lanza, as well as two other people. There was an "oops" when the dead body was the living brother.
Taking the dead bodies out at night, so that the media cannot get a shot of the fact that there really were dead bodies.
If this is a political action to scare people, it just goes along with this:
In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quote ... qMwsIhy.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Freedomfighter, yep.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

I think that while the conspiracy theorists have some valid points, I also think they are getting kookier and kookier. Some of their points are simply... lame.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

shadow wrote:I think that while the conspiracy theorists have some valid points, I also think they are getting kookier and kookier. Some of their points are simply... lame.
Amen.

I was on a site that had a video. They showed that Emilie Parker, who had been killed, was in a picture with Pres O. Later, I looked at a different video. It had the same photos. I made a comparison. The family photo on the left with the Obama/family photo on the right. It looked to me like the middle child was wearing Emilie's dress. And the child on O's right (our left) looked like the youngest child in the photo. I don't know who the other little girl was, but her hair was nearly brown, not light blond. Also, there was a boy there.

In any case, a scrutiny of the faces show that the child was not Emilie. The two girls have different smiles. And the youngest child has a round face. Is my younger daughter suddenly my older daughter because she wore my older daughter's hand-me-downs and because some people can't tell the girls apart?

video - photo shows up first thing

linj2fly
captain of 1,000

Post by linj2fly »

That's what I found too, aRP. I did a google image search for 'Robbie Parker Obama'. Among the results are a family pic of the Parker's showing all three girls. Date unknown. The two older girls are wearing similar dresses. In the Obama pics there are only two blonde girls. The older one is wearing the same dress emilie wore in the family pic (skirt of the dress has black polka dots). This could easily be the middle child who has grown into the older child's dress. All three girls look very similar, and look similar thru the aging process. Very weak evidence, IMO. As to the fb page, it was not created by the Parker's, but by a friend in Utah. When I went to the site again it had a creation date of 12/14. Content began on 12/15. I also give the Parker dad the benefit of the doubt on the laughing/smiling b4 going up to the mic. The first phase of grief is shock/denial. People often swing between a wide range if emotions. He had just come out of a church mtg/devotional. In any event, people grieve differently. His wife was a mess in the Katie four if interview.

There's plenty to question in this whole situation. I think, just like 9/11, we hurt our credibility when we throw weak arguments into a bushel full of strong, compelling evidence/arguments. I watched the whole video...unresolved questions for me remain such as the long gun in the trunk, no EMS on site, LOTS of black vehicles of the same make around the firehouse/ jamming the school entrance and also down by the school (but no local first responder vehicles), parents not allowed to ID their dead children, etc. Of course the lone gunman is dead so there will never be an official process (trial) to question the 'official story.'

MsEva
captain of 100

Post by MsEva »

Yes, there has been several messed up articles that are in great error. I know there are so many inconsistencies and with the so called factual stories that are out there-which Stink to high heaven because there are so many Holes in it it's not even funny! I am really hoping as with most things that more Facts will come out as time goes on.
Last edited by MsEva on January 15th, 2013, 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fairminded
captain of 1,000

Post by Fairminded »

MsEva wrote:Yes, there has been several messed up articles that are in great error. I know there are so many inconsistencies and with the so called factual stories that are out there-which Stick to high heaven because there are so many Holes in it it's not even funny! I am really hoping as with most things that more Facts will come out as time goes on.
Sadly, these days it's usually more and more lies, misdirections, and obfuscations that come out as time goes on. Twelve years and most people still think the World Trade Centers collapsed by the pancake theory. Those who dig deeper might find their way to the Commission's simulation featuring zero time for heat conduction through steel as a variable.

MsEva
captain of 100

Post by MsEva »

Fairminded wrote:
MsEva wrote:Yes, there has been several messed up articles that are in great error. I know there are so many inconsistencies and with the so called factual stories that are out there-which Stick to high heaven because there are so many Holes in it it's not even funny! I am really hoping as with most things that more Facts will come out as time goes on.
Sadly, these days it's usually more and more lies, misdirections, and obfuscations that come out as time goes on. Twelve years and most people still think the World Trade Centers collapsed by the pancake theory. Those who dig deeper might find their way to the Commission's simulation featuring zero time for heat conduction through steel as a variable.

I agree Fairminded, it will be those who will "dig" for that information. I knew for a long time that 9/11 was not what they said it was-I just didn't know for a long time exactly what was the truth. I am so glad that there are/were people who Stood up and spoke the Truth about what happened and what they found so that those who know things are not what "they" say can find out the real truth.

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

MsEva wrote:I am so glad that there are/were people who Stood up and spoke the Truth about what happened and what they found so that those who know things are not what "they" say can find out the real truth.
:ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I'll agree that there is a lot of conspiracy theory out there that goes too far, is simply not credible and is kooky. Is it such a stretch to believe that much of that bad information originates from insiders who propagate the disinfo IN ORDER to make those with serious questions look "kooky/racist/etc"?

I've seen it with 9/11, Obama's birth certificate, and others. Many who question the official story do not embrace every cockamamie crazy idea out there. But the serious questions, concerns, and yes contradictions exposed are never addressed, and the vast majority simply give the appropriate programmed response of rolling their eyes and saying "Oh, you are one of those people that think that Obama is really a reptilian alien who has carnal relations with the devil!"

#-o

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

The funny thing is, even though there's errors in the above video that can be proven false. It's still less obvious than the lies the corporate/government sponsored media's official story! (Although, maybe that's a reason to be even more skeptical of this video??) There's so many blatant discrepancies in the "official story" that it simply amazes me that so many of the American people will accept it without questions!

Obviously cops and people who investigate issues make mistakes (and even citizens seeking the truth). But this one doesn't even appear to have a real investigation (similar to 9/11).

-- Geoff

MsEva
captain of 100

Post by MsEva »

uglypitbull wrote:
MsEva wrote:I am so glad that there are/were people who Stood up and spoke the Truth about what happened and what they found so that those who know things are not what "they" say can find out the real truth.
:ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Thank you!
Original_Intent wrote:I'll agree that there is a lot of conspiracy theory out there that goes too far, is simply not credible and is kooky. Is it such a stretch to believe that much of that bad information originates from insiders who propagate the disinfo IN ORDER to make those with serious questions look "kooky/racist/etc"?

I've seen it with 9/11, Obama's birth certificate, and others. Many who question the official story do not embrace every cockamamie crazy idea out there. But the serious questions, concerns, and yes contradictions exposed are never addressed, and the vast majority simply give the appropriate programmed response of rolling their eyes and saying "Oh, you are one of those people that think that Obama is really a reptilian alien who has carnal relations with the devil!"

#-o
I agree!
LateOutOfBed wrote:The funny thing is, even though there's errors in the above video that can be proven false. It's still less obvious than the lies the corporate/government sponsored media's official story! (Although, maybe that's a reason to be even more skeptical of this video??) There's so many blatant discrepancies in the "official story" that it simply amazes me that so many of the American people will accept it without questions!

Obviously cops and people who investigate issues make mistakes (and even citizens seeking the truth). But this one doesn't even appear to have a real investigation (similar to 9/11).

-- Geoff
I agree!

linj2fly
captain of 1,000

Post by linj2fly »

http://newtownbee.com/News/2012-12-27__ ... 0Treatment

Check out the last paragraph in this article...info on the man in the woods. (Sorry I'm on my phone; can't copy/paste it neatly).

The man has been identified as an off duty tactical officer from another town....

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Thanks, linj2fly. I'm glad to see another who sees what I did. And I agree with what you said on all counts.

When someone I know or love dies, it is surreal. It takes a long time to sink in. I'm speaking of days and weeks, at a minimum.
linj2fly wrote:That's what I found too, aRP. I did a google image search for 'Robbie Parker Obama'. Among the results are a family pic of the Parker's showing all three girls. Date unknown. The two older girls are wearing similar dresses. In the Obama pics there are only two blonde girls. The older one is wearing the same dress emilie wore in the family pic (skirt of the dress has black polka dots). This could easily be the middle child who has grown into the older child's dress. All three girls look very similar, and look similar thru the aging process. Very weak evidence, IMO. As to the fb page, it was not created by the Parker's, but by a friend in Utah. When I went to the site again it had a creation date of 12/14. Content began on 12/15. I also give the Parker dad the benefit of the doubt on the laughing/smiling b4 going up to the mic. The first phase of grief is shock/denial. People often swing between a wide range if emotions. He had just come out of a church mtg/devotional. In any event, people grieve differently. His wife was a mess in the Katie four if interview.

There's plenty to question in this whole situation. I think, just like 9/11, we hurt our credibility when we throw weak arguments into a bushel full of strong, compelling evidence/arguments. I watched the whole video...unresolved questions for me remain such as the long gun in the trunk, no EMS on site, LOTS of black vehicles of the same make around the firehouse/ jamming the school entrance and also down by the school (but no local first responder vehicles), parents not allowed to ID their dead children, etc. Of course the lone gunman is dead so there will never be an official process (trial) to question the 'official story.'

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

linj2fly wrote:http://newtownbee.com/News/2012-12-27__ ... 0Treatment

Check out the last paragraph in this article...info on the man in the woods. (Sorry I'm on my phone; can't copy/paste it neatly).

The man has been identified as an off duty tactical officer from another town....
And, above it, it says that Adam was not wearing any "body armor".

It's like this whole thing has been a three-ring circus run by monkeys. I really cannot tell if there has been deceit or incompetence.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

Sandy Hook Cover-up Conspiracy

I've had my say in the blog above. I'm done with this subject now.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYK ... 1358401027" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The vid now has over 9 million views in a few days... If nothing else, many people are viewing it.

Also, there is a WARNING if you click on the above link that it may be "offensive", so it may be removed soon.

firefly
captain of 100

Post by firefly »

Yeah from what I am reading it's spreading on facebook. The emilie parker fund facebook page was taken down yesterday. People are now using the RIP Emilie Parker page to talk about the video. Some may argue that this isn't the place to do that, but you can see that in that space the number of people who are waking up are out numbering those who aren't. I would have preferred a video without the emilie parker pictures since that's something the other side will grab onto to dismiss the whole thing, but at least the video as a whole will lead people to investigate more.

I feel for the people who are just beginning to see things. I know what that's like.

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

firefly wrote:I feel for the people who are just beginning to see things. I know what that's like.
Especially at this point in time

sixgunsue
captain of 100

Post by sixgunsue »

Hi all, I just wanted to add my 2 cents to the discussion. I live in the Newtown ward. Many of my friends and ward members had kids in the school that day. For the record I know something evil beyond what a young boy named Adam Lanza could have pulled off all alone went down that day. I also know that there are no actors involved (besides Obama), just many grieving families. The Parkers are in my ward. Believe me, there was crying and lots of it.
But Robbie had held a prayer meeting right before the press conference, I was there. He expressed his own amazement that he was able to even get up in front of us and speak to us.He shared with us that the stake president had spent the last several hours with them in their home and had given him a blessing because he knew he needed to speak to the public and did not know how he was going to manage. Not only was he in terrible emotional trauma but he is also very shy. What we saw at that press conference was a miracle. In the blessing President Checketts asked for strength and courage and clarity and calm for Robbie, that he could share a message of peace and hope with the world even during the worst time. I think he did a dang good job and was sickened to hear some of the garbage being said about him and his family. The pictures of Emilie in question are just normal Family Christmas photos- from LAST YEAR! She and her sister look very much alike and her little sister Madeline was wearing Emilies dress at the presidents visit. Forgive her mama for not shopping for a new dress at that time! For goodness sakes, it's amazing she was even dressed at all and likely because her aunt was there helping. It's true something stinks in Newtown, my husband and I smelled it as soon as we heard what happened. BUT stick to the facts so we don't lose all credibility! That's why this circus is being encouraged, to spread disinformation so crass and idiotic that no on will ever listen to the real, important, UNANSWERED questions. So people, do you best to stop the nonsense from spreading whenever you hear it. Just stop hearing it or spreading it and do not tolerate anyone else doing so. Please and thank you! Sue