Mosiah 29:27

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
cjex
captain of 100

Mosiah 29:27

Post by cjex »

27 And if the time comes that the voice of the people doth choose iniquity, then is the time that the judgments of God will come upon you; yea, then is the time he will visit you with great destruction even as he has hitherto visited this land.

I feel some deep doubts about the direction we are headed in ... I live in the seattle area and there were a large number of measures up for vote that I believe fit this verse to a T ... :(

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Mosiah 29:27

Post by Col. Flagg »

We're ripe. :(

hopeNlove
captain of 50

Post by hopeNlove »

I have to say I am surprised that it hasn't already happened.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

It did on the East Coast. West Coast? Expect some earthquakes and tsunamis, some volcanic activities. Maybe Seattle will slide into the Puget Sound. We are beyond ripe. We are rotten.

hopeNlove
captain of 50

Post by hopeNlove »

pritchet1 wrote:It did on the East Coast. West Coast? Expect some earthquakes and tsunamis, some volcanic activities. Maybe Seattle will slide into the Puget Sound. We are beyond ripe. We are rotten.
That is true. Not sure how I forgot the hurricane already... :-? Plus there is that weird sink hole in Louisiana, although that hasn't caused destruction of homes or killed anyone...yet.