Sarah Menet prophesy of 2012

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Rass922
captain of 100

Sarah Menet prophesy of 2012

Post by Rass922 »

Sarah in her radio interview recently, she said that during her vision of last days events she only asked about the timing of one thing, the meteor that hits the earth. She was told 2012. She said it caused tons of problems. Anyone on the RKY froum have information?

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Re: Sarah Menet prophesy of 2012

Post by sbsion »

I just called Sarah and asked her about this, she said she didn't say it was a meteor, that it some kind of flame, fireball, lights or somethin, anyhow, I guess you can go to youtube and see something about his, ie sarahenetthereisnodeathpromo, or something like that and another youtube site of her last talk at UVC, ie sarahmenetUVC.,..no sure of these as I am NOT a youtude viewer, don't know how to get into them..good luck..btw, it would be nice to.......well never mind stan ;)

Rass922
captain of 100

Post by Rass922 »

Mills Crenshaw Interviews Sarah Menet

Mills Crenshaw is a radio host of a small AM radio station in Salt Lake City called k-talk 630 am. He is LDS and Occasionally, he'll invite people who have had Near death experiences onto his show to relate their experience and let callers chime in and ask questions. He has an archive of all of his shows and the Near Death Experiences are listed on this website http://www.k-talk.com/pro/index.php/archive/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (Then select Mills Crenshaw to see his shows)

This is the direct link to the show he had with Sarah Menet

http://radiorecast.com/ktalk/archive/Mi ... 0DEATH.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ...

This is a good interview. She handles the callers very kindly even the ones who are very negative towards her. I have read her book and there were a few things new that I learned in this interview and that is not in the book. I learned that the animals will be able to talk in the spirit world just like you and I can and will be at our judgement. She encourages others to not eat meat if it isn't necessary and that you will answer for all the animals that you kill but that they are willing to give their life for you if you truely need it.

Sarah does know who the Anti-Christ is. She will not reveal who he is because you can bring on spiritual attacks from the adversay. She doesn't want this. She says the Anti-Christ will come out of the European union. She believes he will rise into his power in 2012. Not that the persecution will start next year but that he will start rising into his position. It has something to do with the death of Pope Benidick and the people who take his place afterwards. This is 2 hrs and 8 minutes in the broadcast.

She says that she saw a fireball strike the earth from out of the heavens. It causes major, major problems on the earth. This caused so much problem to the earth that it was the only thing she asked about a timeframe on in her NDE. She asked when this happened and the answer she got was 2012.

Thomas
captain of 1,000

Post by Thomas »

Remote viewer, Ed Dames, has been predicting a large solar flare, that will kill billions of people, in the near future. He is saying around the end of 2012 or early 2013. Maybe the same event Sarah is predicting. I don't put much faith in these types of predictions but find it interesting. We know some kind of judments will eventually come. Who knows if some can foresee them.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

I heard Sarah Menet's middle name is Korihor. it that true? ;)

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

This crap is the National Enquirer version of prophecy.

Yeah sometimes it is an "interesting read", and sometimes they may rarely get something of significance right.

But mostly it's just a mental joyride, and dangerous if you allow yourself to become addicted to it. Satan loves to give those imitation promptings that simply make it more difficult to recognize promptings from true messengers.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Original_Intent wrote:This crap is the National Enquirer version of prophecy.
Given how often things like this turn out to be true/accurate, I would have to concur with this.

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

durangout wrote:I heard Sarah Menet's middle name is Korihor. it that true? ;)

you KNOW you'll' pay for that, right? :(

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

She's putting her neck on the line giving specific times for the fulfillment of prophecy. She's either very stupid or she knows.

Not even Joseph Smith gave dates for the fulfillment of prophecy. But then Joseph Smith didn't commit suicide and then come back from the dead!

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

unless you'v heard her give a date, I'd be surprised, I've known her for years, and she may give an opinion, but seldom speaks of dates

Matthew.B
captain of 100

Post by Matthew.B »

Be still and know who God is. If her prophesy is fulfilled, then that part is accurate and she may be a true prophetess. If not, you know she is a false prophet. Unless the Spirit has told you one way or the other, following the advice of Gamaliel in Acts 5 is a good idea.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

sbsion wrote:unless you'v heard her give a date, I'd be surprised, I've known her for years, and she may give an opinion, but seldom speaks of dates
Listen to the interview. At about 2.03 she says a fireball or some kind of ball of flame hits the planet she thinks in 2012.

She doesn't categorically say it will happen in 2012 but thats the impression that came to her.

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

thanks, "not a meteor"..POV

SamFisher
captain of 100

Post by SamFisher »

Does anyone know how to forward questions to Sarah? I've enjoyed her book. Questions:

1. Does Sarah have any idea what caused widespread power failure in the U.S.? (It would be helpful to know if it's EMP from a nuke, or terrorists hitting specific plants, or a CME from the sun.)

2. Did Sarah read Visions of Glory? If not, she needs to. I'd love to get her take on it. (Her and Spencer's NDEs and visions are the bookends for this kind of thing.)

3. Is the new pope potentially the AC? He was made Man of the Year. Hmm...

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

SamFisher wrote:3. Is the new pope potentially the AC? He was made Man of the Year. Hmm...
He's a better fit for the False Prophet. :-?

johnbatibas
captain of 10

Post by johnbatibas »

A major catastrophe near-miss!
http://www.news.com.au/technology/scien ... 7001399262" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Certainly a candidate.

mj2
Hi, I'm new.

Post by mj2 »

Technically the 15 Feb 2013 meteor was in 2012 of the Lord's year which begins around the End of September each year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelyabinsk_meteor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Since we've been discussing Sarah Menet on a couple of other recent threads, I thought I'd bring this one up. She claimed there would be some kind of cataclysmic fireball in 2012. I don't remember that happening, did I miss it? ;)

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

The Sutter's Mill meteorite of April 22, 2012 met the astronomical definition of fireball, and it blew up with a force equivalent to 4 kilotons of TNT.

I don't think it was cataclysmic, but it was a fireball.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

brianj wrote:The Sutter's Mill meteorite of April 22, 2012 met the astronomical definition of fireball, and it blew up with a force equivalent to 4 kilotons of TNT.

=))

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

brianj wrote:The Sutter's Mill meteorite of April 22, 2012 met the astronomical definition of fireball, and it blew up with a force equivalent to 4 kilotons of TNT.

You don't think it was cataclysmic? Wouldn't you KNOW that it wasn't?

From an earlier post-

"She says that she saw a fireball strike the earth from out of the heavens. It causes major, major problems on the earth. This caused so much problem to the earth that it was the only thing she asked about a timeframe on in her NDE. She asked when this happened and the answer she got was 2012"

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

I suspect there were several astronomical events which took place in 2012 which might be described as a 'fireball', but Sarah Menet said it was going to hit earth and cause all kinds of problems. Did a fireball hit earth and cause all kinds of problems in 2012?

I'm pretty sure the answer is 'no'. Sarah Menet was wrong, yet her mistakes are ignored. It seems that people have short memories or choose to ignore her predictions which did not pan out.

nzmagpie
captain of 50

Post by nzmagpie »

I just finished Sarah Menet's book. I'm surprised by the original post which started this thread. Her book clearly states that the fireball strikes the earth as one of the final acts in the sequence of calamities, which included the twin towers collapse, economic melt down, biological attack, foreign troop invasionn, cacatastrophic natural calamities, such as the splitting of North America in two along the Mississippi resulting from an earthquake, flooding of SLC by earthquake induced, ruptured underground springs and so on. I'll have to track down the interview mentioned in the OP to verify her comments.

On the subject of fireballs hitting the earth, I refer you to an interesting NDE from Erica McKenzie. While this is not meant to be a doom and gloom experience, she does mention something about seeing the earth consumed by fire. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t4kIP7TeBw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

nzmagpie wrote:I just finished Sarah Menet's book. I'm surprised by the original post which started this thread. Her book clearly states that the fireball strikes the earth as one of the final acts in the sequence of calamities, which included the twin towers collapse, economic melt down, biological attack, foreign troop invasionn, cacatastrophic natural calamities, such as the splitting of North America in two along the Mississippi resulting from an earthquake, flooding of SLC by earthquake induced, ruptured underground springs and so on. I'll have to track down the interview mentioned in the OP to verify her comments.

On the subject of fireballs hitting the earth, I refer you to an interesting NDE from Erica McKenzie. While this is not meant to be a doom and gloom experience, she does mention something about seeing the earth consumed by fire. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t4kIP7TeBw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Someone has posted a quote from her where she predicted that all those things would happen before 2012, in the 2008-2012 timeframe.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Rass922 wrote:
This is the direct link to the show he had with Sarah Menet

http://radiorecast.com/ktalk/archive/Mi ... 0DEATH.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ...

This is a good interview. She handles the callers very kindly even the ones who are very negative towards her. I have read her book and there were a few things new that I learned in this interview and that is not in the book. I learned that the animals will be able to talk in the spirit world just like you and I can and will be at our judgement. She encourages others to not eat meat if it isn't necessary and that you will answer for all the animals that you kill but that they are willing to give their life for you if you truely need it.

Sarah does know who the Anti-Christ is. She will not reveal who he is because you can bring on spiritual attacks from the adversay. She doesn't want this. She says the Anti-Christ will come out of the European union. She believes he will rise into his power in 2012. Not that the persecution will start next year but that he will start rising into his position. It has something to do with the death of Pope Benidick and the people who take his place afterwards. This is 2 hrs and 8 minutes in the broadcast.

She says that she saw a fireball strike the earth from out of the heavens. It causes major, major problems on the earth. This caused so much problem to the earth that it was the only thing she asked about a timeframe on in her NDE. She asked when this happened and the answer she got was 2012.
Reposting this (with a few minor edits) from another thread I commented on:

20:45 - There are no insects in the spirit world. (Questionable doctrine - why would they not be in the spirit world - they are part of God's creations too?)
38:35-40:45 - food preparation and eating in the spirit world. (Questionable doctrine - come to think of it, isn't this Julie's description too?)
40:10 - no meat in the spirit world, only veganism. (Questionable doctrine - come to think of it, isn't this Julie's description too?)
1:22:50 - in the spirit world you can go into the future. (Questionable doctrine - this would suggest that spirits can visit the future and thus know the time of Christ's coming, however, we know that no man knows the hour, neither do the angels in heaven.)
1:58:20-1:59:05 - compares herself with Joan of Arc. (come to think of it, doesn't Julie do this too?)

And now, for the big one - the elephant in the room, if you will:

2:10:00-2:11:05 - talking about the rise of the Anti-Christ, she says "he comes out of the European Union," he begins his rise to power "next year" (when was this interview given? 2011? So that would be a 2012 time frame?), and a "really significant" clue she gives about who he is and the circumstances surrounding his rise to power is that "it has something to do with the death of Pope Benedict and people that take his place afterward."

Funny thing is, Pope Benedict XVI served as Pope for the Catholic Church from 2005-2013, at which point he... wait for it... resigned from being Pope - something that was completely unexpected and hasn't happened in nearly 600 years. And, by the way, he is still alive to this day. Strike one for Sarah. Another important note in case anyone missed it - Pope Benedict's successor was chosen in 2013, not 2012. Strike two for Sarah. And, finally, his successor? Pope Francis, formerly known as Jorge Mario Bergoglio, was virtually unknown by most everyone (at least by all the media pundits who spent countless hours speculating on who the new pope would be). Furthermore, he was born in and claims Argentina as his nationality, making him the first Pope from the Americas, and an unexpected and surprising choice as Pope. And Argentina, if anyone was wondering, is NOT part of the European Union. Strike three for Sarah. How's that saying go again? Three strikes and you're out? #-o

I find it rather interesting, and telling, how all these self-proclaimed visionaries seem to 1)be piggy-backing off each other, 2)have doctrinal issues with their teachings, and 3)completely and utterly failing in their predictions time and time again... Indeed, "another voice of deception" seems to be a better catchphrase for these people. Why don't we stick with what real Prophets, Apostles, and scriptures teach? :ymhug: