What is JR Nyquist talking about?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What is JR Nyquist talking about?

Post by Original_Intent »

Oddly enough, I don't dismiss the GAS prophecy, I just think that the credibility has been damaged with it being revised somewhat to accomodate Obama's presidency. If Obama loses this fall and then nothing happens before Mitt Romney is sworn in, then what? Will "Greek" really mean "Greek" again?

All that said, I keep an eye on possible fulfillments and have done so for decades. I certainly don't ignore it ar discard it, but I also don't have a testimony of its accuracy or authenticity. Not with any disrespect or casting of stones at Brother Horne, but my understanding was that it was written down DECADES after it was heard, I wouldn't vouch for the accuracy of anything I remembered from 40 years ago.

patriotsaint
captain of 1,000

Post by patriotsaint »

They won't attack until they have dumped all their dollars for a new reserve currency. They met last year to discuss setting up a basket of their own currencies as a replacement for the dollar. The way I see it going down is that they will stabilize their own currencies and then dump their dollars en masse causing the dollar to collapse. Then the attack comes.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

patriotsaint wrote:They won't attack until they have dumped all their dollars for a new reserve currency. They met last year to discuss setting up a basket of their own currencies as a replacement for the dollar. The way I see it going down is that they will stabilize their own currencies and then dump their dollars en masse causing the dollar to collapse. Then the attack comes.

I agree with you here patriot. Mammon rules here in the good ole US of A. Take away our spoiled lifestyles and you have the makings of an out of control temper tantrum spree causing division the likes of which we have not seen in our lifetimes. Once everything is in commotion the spoils will be divided up amongst the Assyrian armies who will strike with precision and acccuracy. The commies are not foolish. They are very patient and very adapt to change and alternatives. :-ss

patriotsaint
captain of 1,000

Post by patriotsaint »

Mark wrote:
patriotsaint wrote:They won't attack until they have dumped all their dollars for a new reserve currency. They met last year to discuss setting up a basket of their own currencies as a replacement for the dollar. The way I see it going down is that they will stabilize their own currencies and then dump their dollars en masse causing the dollar to collapse. Then the attack comes.

I agree with you here patriot. Mammon rules here in the good ole US of A. Take away our spoiled lifestyles and you have the makings of an out of control temper tantrum spree causing division the likes of which we have not seen in our lifetimes. Once everything is in commotion the spoils will be divided up amongst the Assyrian armies who will strike with precision and acccuracy. The commies are not foolish. They are very patient and very adapt to change and alternatives. :-ss
Yep they will make sure we are divided and softened up on the inside first. Easy pickings.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

singyourwayhome wrote:If you read the article, that's not what it says at all; it says the Muslims were the driving force behind it.
There's another point of view...
Search "blacks jews slavery" etc. See http://www.blacksandjews.com/JacobyBostonGlobe.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and other sites, for example.