The American Covenant: One Nation Under God

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

The American Covenant: One Nation Under God

Post by mes5464 »

Has anyone read this book? Could you please provide your thoughts?

Elias Returns
captain of 100

Re: The American Covenant: One Nation Under God

Post by Elias Returns »

I have read both books. I am great friends with the author Timothy Ballard, and he is a phenomenal researcher. I must let you know that "The American Covenant" was written for the LDS audience, and his newest book "The Covenant" promoted on the Glenn Beck programs was written for those outside of the Church. Also, Tim is encouraging many to read "The Harbinger" by Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, because that book and it's message also talks and teaches about this same great "Covenant" the God has made with America, and the condemnation that we are under for not keeping our part of that "Covenant."

Tim's first book that was released last October of 2011 was read by Elder Ballard. After reading the book Elder Ballard asked for Tim to meet with him. He did so, for a three hour visit. Elder Ballard said "that every American needs to read this great book, and counseled Tim to write another copy without the LDS doctrine in it for the main stream, and that through that endeavor it will become a missionary tool." Tim complied, and the doors have been opening up for him. I promise you and everyone else you will not be disappointed, and these works will help wake up those that are in slumber. Tim also teaches what we must do as a Nation to renew that Covenant before it's too late, and the full judgements come upon us!

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Thank you for the review.

Elias Returns
captain of 100

Post by Elias Returns »

You're very welcome! Have a great Day!

singyourwayhome
captain of 1,000

Post by singyourwayhome »

Is this book going to be available in print? On Amazon it was only available for the Kindle.

I did find online that a Deseret Book near me appears to have copies of the first book, but I'd also like to see the second.

Are Tim and Elder Ballard related?

Elias Returns
captain of 100

Post by Elias Returns »

Both books should be available on Amazon in print. You can go to the website http://www.theamericancovenant.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to see what is there. No, Tim is not related to Elder Ballard.

heatherdwhite
captain of 10

Post by heatherdwhite »

These books...and Tim's presentation (which I attended before I had ever even heard of him OR his books)...have been LIFE CHANGING for me. He will be SPEAKING here in SLC in a very intimate venue on Saturday, November 3rd. Follow the link below for more information:

http://heatherdwhite.typepad.com/unwrap ... brave.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;