Gulf Coast-Depopulation Connection

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
firefighter007
captain of 100

Gulf Coast-Depopulation Connection

Post by firefighter007 »

Watch this and leave feedback. It is a little long but well worth your time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZuxYSjZ3-k

believer
captain of 1,000

Re: Gulf Coast-Depopulation Connection

Post by believer »

Very interesting. I had seen many of these Conspiracy Theory programs with Jesse Ventura when they aired on TV, but this is one that I missed. When the oil spill happened, and with all the things that happened going on at the time, I thought that there was a lot more going on than what we were being told. I can't even comprehend the evilness of these people.

An additional thought though. Joseph Smith said that the City of Enoch was where the Gulf is now. The whole area needs to be cleansed before the City of Enoch returns. Any idea if you think these things can be a precursor to that?

Thoughts?!! Ideas?!!

firefighter007
captain of 100

Post by firefighter007 »

This video is hard to dispute. The part that really grabbed me was about the gulf stream and the north atlantic current being stalled out. He states that because of the oil in the gulf it would stall it out and cause a mini ice age in Europe. Well now a couple of years later they are experiencing the worst winter on record... I don't know much about any of this stuff but on the surface this seems very interesting to me.

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

Video on youtube taken off and account closed. Guess you two lucky people saw something you should not of. Interesting link to Europe's big winter last year and tons of wheat crops failing.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

*play Darth Vader's Imperial March - OR if you prefer....the Baradur/Isengard theme from LOTR* :-B :D