"The Inspired Conbstitution" in Mesa, AZ

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

"The Inspired Conbstitution" in Mesa, AZ

Post by lundbaek »

To folks who recognize that to honour the US Constitution and to honour freedom is a sacred duty for all of us:

Subject: Fw: Sunday evening, March 18th "The Inspired Constitution"

A Presentation by Shane Krauser. JD, adjunct professor of constitutional law, practicing trial attorney, Director of the American Academy for Constitutional Education, and author of "Your Nation To Save - A Line-By-Line Explanation Of The US Constitution"

You may find this beneficial to your family in understanding the challenge of our day---preserving America and saving and restoring the Constitution of the United States.

Sunday, March 18th, 6:00 to 8:00 PM at Burke Basic School, 131 E Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210

Come learn how God had a hand in the founding of the greatest document for freedom ever written by man. Bring your family and friends so they can see this presentation and be inspired and prepared to help restore constitutional principles to government. Although Shane Krauser is active LDS, his presentation is tailored for people of all religious denominations. This presentation is high-energy, interactive, and empowering.

"For years we have heard of the role the elders could play in saving the Constitution from total destruction. But how can the elders be expected to save it if they have not studied it and are not sure if it is being destroyed or what is destroying it?"
(Ezra Taft Benson, Our Immediate Responsibility, 10-11; also in An Enemy Hath Done This, Pg 313-315)

liberty_belle
captain of 100

Re: "The Inspired Conbstitution" in Mesa, AZ

Post by liberty_belle »

I heard him at the Ron Paul Debate Watching Party, he was amazing and I will do everything in my power to be there. Hope to see you there Lundbaek!

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

I can't find the book "Your Nation To Save - A Line-By-Line Explanation Of The US Constitution" anywhere.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Call Margaret Andrews at 480.347.8969. She can organize purchase of the book.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

If any of you were in attendance at this event last evening I'd be interested in you opinion of the presentation so I can pass it along to Shane Krauser.

I had already attended the same presentation a few weeks earlier. This time I could have done without the opening fanfare and I think the sale of books was inappropriate for a Sunday activity. I did a appreciate the singing of Michele Baer. Otherwise, the people I had personally invited all seemed to have been favourably imporessed by the presentation.